Naruto 494

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

#41 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (AchikaMiyu @ May 13 2010, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it was something that either the Sandaime or another character mentioned in reference to the the Kyuubi being sealed into Naruto. At least, that's how I remember it as. Though I'm not sure if that was something I caught from the manga or the anime.

I believe Jiraiya said something about it probably back in Part 1 when he met Naruto. Though I could be wrong.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#42 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:48 AM

QUOTE (AchikaMiyu @ May 13 2010, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think it was something that either the Sandaime or another character mentioned in reference to the the Kyuubi being sealed into Naruto. At least, that's how I remember it as. Though I'm not sure if that was something I caught from the manga or the anime.

QUOTE (Derock @ May 13 2010, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe Jiraiya said something about it probably back in Part 1 when he met Naruto. Though I could be wrong.

Nope. I just read over those parts. Nothing mentioned about it at all.

#43 manny123

manny123

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ May 14 2010, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That'd be frakin' epic wow.png but I don't think they'll fight. I think they'll use that power on Kisame :B

Way to spoil my fun haha. your probably right though:)

#44 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:27 PM

The cool thing about Bee was that he wasn't upset with anyone like his friend Motoi. Anyway like he said Bee was always happy. I don't know if it was only on the surface of if that was Bee even when he tried to kill Bee. I get what people are saying about the village when I first saw those ladies in chapter 1 I hated them. Well if Naruto didn't pass they all be dead now. I think Karin might of saw the dark Naruto.That is why she compared him to Sasuke. Well I hope Guy remembers Kisame this time. haha! poor Yamuto has to deal with the idot side of Naruto.

#45 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:04 AM

This chapter is pretty much Kishi's way of saying how Naruto will end.

#46 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:53 AM

How so? That sounds pretty interesting actually.

Edited by Insurrection, 15 May 2010 - 03:54 AM.

#47 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ May 14 2010, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This chapter is pretty much Kishi's way of saying how Naruto will end.

I have my doubts, Kishi won't be that obvious. tongue.gif

#48 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ May 15 2010, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have my doubts, Kishi won't be that obvious. tongue.gif

Don't bet on that, Kishimoto loves to make paralels when it comes to this new generation stuff pictureem0.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#49 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ May 13 2010, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope. I just read over those parts. Nothing mentioned about it at all.

And I just reread Chiyo's explanation about how biju are sealed into people and nothing there as well. It was definitely said in the anime, so it's one of those examples where what was said in the anime became confused with manga canon. Wonder what the databooks say on that, I haven't bothered to check before.

The anime explanation got quite detailed- sealing it in an infant allows for the biju and the person's chakra to mix naturally, if it's put in an adult they go mad, etc... Kishimoto probably decided it was time to stomp that bit of anime misinformation out for good.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#50 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 15 2010, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I just reread Chiyo's explanation about how biju are sealed into people and nothing there as well. It was definitely said in the anime, so it's one of those examples where what was said in the anime became confused with manga canon. Wonder what the databooks say on that, I haven't bothered to check before.

The anime explanation got quite detailed- sealing it in an infant allows for the biju and the person's chakra to mix naturally, if it's put in an adult they go mad, etc... Kishimoto probably decided it was time to stomp that bit of anime misinformation out for good.

Sounds like another anime hiccup. They should stick to the manga and say no more, when not filler. Just like Kishi always doing something completely different from his editor staff previews of the next chapter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users