#21 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Oct 28 2011, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*shrugs*I don't watch cause fillers ALWAYS throw off character perceptions to an extent mellow.gif

Geez, that's a little pessimistic don't you think? Sure they take excessive liberties with the manga, but it's not always in the wrong direction. In the Sora Arc, Sakura threw herself onto the field of battle after seeing Naruto Kyuubifying again. And then, when Sora shot an attack out, Naruto jumped on top of her to protect her from the blast. Is that "throwing off character perceptions"? Later, when Naruto is learning to use Rasen-shuriken, Sakura makes him soldier pills, contemplates her changing feelings (thinking of Naruto rooting for her and Yamato's unfinished sentence), and we see Naruto hold Sakura's notes over his heart. Does that sound like the anime team messing with character perceptions?
I'm not doubting they throw in a lot of pointless N/H and S/S stuff, but it's not always completely OOC. And even when it concerns pairings, the anime certainly doesn't hate this fandom either. Seriously, I feel like I've said this before on these episode threads, but even in anime filler, N/S still dominates when it comes to fan-service. It's just a matter of quality over quantity.

As for the Temari thing, I guess that seemed a little odd, but I don't think they really messed up her character too much. We don't really see her too often, but compared to the other tsunderes in the manga, Temari seems a lot more tsun-tsun than the rest of them. I also thought her comment about Naruto was OOC, but like ciardha, I took it as her just challenging Konohamaru to get back up and fight her. But I suppose it's hard to tell if that was the case, since Temari seemed surprised when he challenged her again. *shrug*

QUOTE (Codus N @ Oct 29 2011, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup, that's pretty much about it. He's also slightly more talented than Naruto, that's for sure tongue.gif . One other thing that I noticed is that Konohamaru basically has 5-6 different mentors in his life in this episode. That's the same amount Naruto has had so far. With so many different mentors, it's no wonder he appeared so strong. It also adds more versatility to his arsenal.

Konohamaru's talent seems to lie in the fact that he only needs to see a jutsu several times and study the theory behind it and BAM!! the kid's got it down pat. That takes a bit of talent to pull off. The one thing that would've made the fight even sweeter is him summoning Enma, a taijutsu battle against Temari would've been awesome, but I suppose that's stretching it a bit.

Konohamaru summoning Enma? That's be awesome, I doubt even Temari could handle that. The weasel/ferret thing is cool, but there's no way it could handle the Monkey King. tongue.gif
But anyways, I'm not sure how much of Konohamaru's jutsu arsenal can be taken as canon in this episode, but I wouldn't doubt it'd be close to this, if we ever see Konohamaru in the manga again. His fight with Pein showed us that he can use Shadow Clone, so Multi-Shadow Clone isn't that unbelievable. His grandfather seemed to have massive reserves of chakra, considering how many jutsu he mastered during his lifetime, and how many he used during his fight with Orochimaru, so I'm guessing Kohohamaru has a high capacity for chakra as well. We also saw that he has a much more analytical fighting style than Naruto does, sort of like the Third Hokage did, so I wouldn't doubt it if he learned some of the Sarutobi clan special techniques before the end.

It'd be really interesting to see what Konohamaru is like when grows up. Having Naruto's willpower and personality, combined with Hiruzen's talent, and maybe a little bit of Asuma thrown in there, I bet he'd make an incredible ninja. I wouldn't doubt if he surpasses most of the K-11 when they all reach adulthood.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 29 October 2011 - 06:02 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#22 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 29 2011, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe a tiny bit- but nowhere nearly as badly as they often overblow Sakura's tsundere behavior. The mean parts was Temari acting out her battle persona- we saw that in the Chunin exams in part 1, remember. (Some fans tend to forget that darker side of Temari's personality- a bit of a cruel streak she sometimes indulges in battle, to throw her opponent off) I could tell they were having Temari saying those words just to get Konohamaru stirred up- for Temari it was a sparring session. Shikamaru wanted to instill a bit of caution in Konohamaru, so put a little scare into him about how "cruel" Temari is. Temari happily played along because she enjoys having that reputation.

I understand how her character is like, shes been my favorite character since the day she appeared in the manga. I just dont think they did a good job with her character in the episode.

#23 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (Amy-chan @ Oct 29 2011, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I understand how her character is like, shes been my favorite character since the day she appeared in the manga. I just dont think they did a good job with her character in the episode.

i kinda agree. temari respects naruto now. he saved her brother afterall XD

but it was just a little thing, to get konohamaru fighting.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#24 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:26 PM

Well, this is just prime... so we're still stuck in filler mode for the rest of November and perhaps December since it seems like they don't want to get back to the main story anytime soon. dry.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#25 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Oct 30 2011, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It'd be really interesting to see what Konohamaru is like when grows up. Having Naruto's willpower and personality, combined with Hiruzen's talent, and maybe a little bit of Asuma thrown in there, I bet he'd make an incredible ninja. I wouldn't doubt if he surpasses most of the K-11 when they all reach adulthood.

Of course he has to surpass ALL of the K-11. He's the future Kage afterall. happy.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#26 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Oct 29 2011, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, this is just prime... so we're still stuck in filler mode for the rest of November and perhaps December since it seems like they don't want to get back to the main story anytime soon. dry.gif

It might be wroung of me to assume this but, at the moment I almost think they are holding back because they are aware of the fact that once Naruto meets his mom, and all of the paralles come out with Minato and Kushina, and Naruto and Sakura.....they KNOW they can't keep pretending that that Naruhina is gonna happen. rolleyes.gif

is that a bad thing for me to say? or think? mellow.gif sometimes I really wonder about that anime company... a_shifty.gif headscratch.gif

on the other hand.. if the fillers are done right... then, maybe we can at least enjoy a few of them right? sweat.gif anyway, please let me know if I was out of line.. I try not to bash...but it DOES happen sometimes.. sweatdrop.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#27 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:53 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Oct 29 2011, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Geez, that's a little pessimistic don't you think? Sure they take excessive liberties with the manga, but it's not always in the wrong direction. In the Sora Arc, Sakura threw herself onto the field of battle after seeing Naruto Kyuubifying again. And then, when Sora shot an attack out, Naruto jumped on top of her to protect her from the blast. Is that "throwing off character perceptions"? Later, when Naruto is learning to use Rasen-shuriken, Sakura makes him soldier pills, contemplates her changing feelings (thinking of Naruto rooting for her and Yamato's unfinished sentence), and we see Naruto hold Sakura's notes over his heart. Does that sound like the anime team messing with character perceptions?
I'm not doubting they throw in a lot of pointless N/H and S/S stuff, but it's not always completely OOC. And even when it concerns pairings, the anime certainly doesn't hate this fandom either. Seriously, I feel like I've said this before on these episode threads, but even in anime filler, N/S still dominates when it comes to fan-service. It's just a matter of quality over quantity.

As for the Temari thing, I guess that seemed a little odd, but I don't think they really messed up her character too much. We don't really see her too often, but compared to the other tsunderes in the manga, Temari seems a lot more tsun-tsun than the rest of them. I also thought her comment about Naruto was OOC, but like ciardha, I took it as her just challenging Konohamaru to get back up and fight her. But I suppose it's hard to tell if that was the case, since Temari seemed surprised when he challenged her again. *shrug*

Alright not all the time, however they DID distort some character's perceptions somewhat and added unnecessary stuff untrue to their personalities you have to admit that. And I'm not complaining about lack of NS just to let you know. I won't watch cause none of the stories engage me enough. You can't say these fillers are GREAT plus the have no relevance to what's going on and have no canon validity. If you say that was a pessimistic point of view, then yes I am somewhat a pessimist. I sometimes can't see the positive side of things besides my views have nothing to do with enjoying the episode yourself so it shouldn't matter what I think right? If you Like the fillers That's okay smile.gif I'm not going against you for liking them I just won't watch it personally if I can't bring myself to. okay buddy? cool.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 October 2011 - 03:55 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Oct 30 2011, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It might be wroung of me to assume this but, at the moment I almost think they are holding back because they are aware of the fact that once Naruto meets his mom, and all of the paralles come out with Minato and Kushina, and Naruto and Sakura.....they KNOW they can't keep pretending that that Naruhina is gonna happen. rolleyes.gif

is that a bad thing for me to say? or think? mellow.gif sometimes I really wonder about that anime company... a_shifty.gif headscratch.gif

on the other hand.. if the fillers are done right... then, maybe we can at least enjoy a few of them right? sweat.gif anyway, please let me know if I was out of line.. I try not to bash...but it DOES happen sometimes.. sweatdrop.gif

Hmmm I think it's 50% chance that you are right about what they are holding back happy.gif, And I completely agree with you and don't worry you didn't bash at all biggrin.gif

#29 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:13 PM

btw, was I the only one who thought it was odd that they made Konahamaru look like Pikachu? huh.gif I mean... some of the kids always have that cute blushy face, like Konohamaru's cute girl teammate. ( sorry I forgot her name... sweatdrop.gif ) and Nawaki, he always had the cutesy blushy face as well, in the Manga I think.. 111193.gif

but.. somehow.. that kinda bugged me. it's just a little thing.. so I know I's silly...but.. zomg.gif it bugs me man!! arg.gif

I'm overreating.... sweatdrop.gif just the FIRST thing I noticed when watching this filler.. and it just stuck with me.. like a bugger on a finger. sick.gif

#30 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:05 AM

You wanna know how to get out of filler hell? walk back out and stop watching the fillers.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#31 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:15 AM

^^ Yep, there is that option to take. Just not watch the fillers and just keep reading the episode threads until you can find that canon spot again (when they finally actually reach the island and the good stuff begins).

Edited by Anguyen92, 31 October 2011 - 12:15 AM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#32 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (SakuraUzumaki417 @ Oct 30 2011, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, you weren't out of line. biggrin.gif Anyways, I agree. I think they are holding back. But one thing that kinda worries me is Periot itself. If I'm not mistaken, Kishi has handed periot the rights and all that. Can't they change some things and cut off important scenes?

They have, as far back as early part 1 they altered and left out things- like Sakura's protecting Naruto by throwing herself on top of him when Zabuza attacked. It didn't fit with the cliched tsundere type character they saw her as so out it went. They grossly altered the scene where Hinata makes her confession to Naruto, Mary-Suing the scene, altered Hinata's background making a fake Naruto rescues Hinata from tormentors in the Academy, where Hinata was never actually bothered by the other kids (they stole Sakura's backstory about being tormented and slapped it onto Hinata's plus slapped on this fake Naruto rescues Hinata scene. In fact, Naruto had zero verbal interaction with Hinata prior to the Chunin exams- he thought she was just some weird girl. using the same word choices that Kushina says as the type girl Naruto should avoid getting involved with.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#33 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 31 2011, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They have, as far back as early part 1 they altered and left out things- like Sakura's protecting Naruto by throwing herself on top of him when Zabuza attacked. It didn't fit with the cliched tsundere type character they saw her as so out it went. They grossly altered the scene where Hinata makes her confession to Naruto, Mary-Suing the scene, altered Hinata's background making a fake Naruto rescues Hinata from tormentors in the Academy, where Hinata was never actually bothered by the other kids (they stole Sakura's backstory about being tormented and slapped it onto Hinata's plus slapped on this fake Naruto rescues Hinata scene. In fact, Naruto had zero verbal interaction with Hinata prior to the Chunin exams- he thought she was just some weird girl. using the same word choices that Kushina says as the type girl Naruto should avoid getting involved with.

what!? oh man that sucks arg.gif I didn't even realize that the Hinata filler stole Sakura's backstory.... dry.gif that sucks! wallbash.gif down.gif rawr.gif is there any chance Kishimoto can still make Narusaku happen? shamefulcry0js.gif I <3 Narusaku! man... they can't DO that to Kishimoto can they? argh1.png wot.gif

#34 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 01:03 AM

Heh heh, that's what I'm hoping for too. Though the preview made it seem like it meant "Kunoichi from Pink Village" or something. But I suppose it's not impossible for Naruto to think of Sakura (or Hinata, grrr) at the thought of marrying his filler fiance. But we'll see, I guess I'm not getting my hopes up for anything pairing related.
[/quote]

your right.. shamefulcry0js.gif but I can hope right? love.gif narusakuct7.gif wub.gif I feel like I want a Narusaku moment so bad it hurts.. I don't DARE to admit this on youtube.( for fear of being mocked arg.gif )

I want to see some Naruto x Sakura action.. I mean.. its not like the filler has never given us Narusaku hints... they just haven't done it in a LONG time.. down.gif

I want it sooo bad! eager.gif I liked the Ns moment in the new opening.. and in fact, quite a few of the endings seem to be pro Narusaku.. so I KNOW they capable of pulling it off.. pictureem0.gif just a matter of time I guess.. boogie.gif

#35 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Oct 31 2011, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what!? oh man that sucks arg.gif I didn't even realize that the Hinata filler stole Sakura's backstory.... dry.gif that sucks! wallbash.gif down.gif rawr.gif is there any chance Kishimoto can still make Narusaku happen? shamefulcry0js.gif I <3 Narusaku! man... they can't DO that to Kishimoto can they? argh1.png wot.gif

The can't do ANYTHING to him he's the creator If he makes's NS in the manga They can't change it (unless the Pull NH in the anime) headscratch.gif but that's unlikely they've been following the manga canon so far. biggrin.gif Oh since you're new here I need to tell you this: You shouldn't post two messages between an half an hour to an hour especially if no one else has posted. that's double posting just to let you know the kages don't like that it overloads the system, just so you know. I'm not criticizing smile.gif okay KeiXYu-chan?

Edited by Phantom_999, 31 October 2011 - 02:45 AM.

#36 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 31 2011, 04:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rawr.gif ... arg.gif .. shamefulcry0js.gif .. argh1.png is all I can say for now facepalm.png

#37 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 31 2011, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This.

In addition, they overdid Sakura's tsundereness to the point where Anti-NS fans think she's actually being abusive. Bah.

JA2DBzd.png

#38 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (SakuraUzumaki417 @ Oct 31 2011, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, they've messed up the first time Naruto and Sakura saw each other in 2 1/2 years. When I read that chapter, they were both blushing wow.png But in the anime alot of things were changed.... arg.gif And don't forget... They cut out Naruto's blush in Sakura's confession. I don't get it, I thought the anime studio was supposed to be unbaised. -.- Man was I wrong....
P.S.
Since Periot can do whatever they want, can't they make Minakushi parralell Naruhina? I won't be surprised if they do....

Oh well, they made up for the bolded bit by making Sakura look at him, shift her eyes away, then look at him again. If you look in the manga, her eyes totally shift away, but pffft, it only lasted for like one panel anyways :|

As for this whole post... UGGHH INORITE?!

Edited by ChidoriLuv, 01 November 2011 - 12:49 AM.

JA2DBzd.png

#39 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Oct 31 2011, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The can't do ANYTHING to him he's the creator If he makes's NS in the manga They can't change it (unless the Pull NH in the anime) headscratch.gif but that's unlikely they've been following the manga canon so far. biggrin.gif Oh since you're new here I need to tell you this: You shouldn't post two messages between an half an hour to an hour especially if no one else has posted. that's double posting just to let you know the kages don't like that it overloads the system, just so you know. I'm not criticizing smile.gif okay KeiXYu-chan?

oh...ok..sorry sweatdrop.gif so...only once a day? and I can't post again on the same day even if it's a diffrent topic? is that right? headscratch.gif this is confusing... 111193.gif err.gif

#40 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

no you can post on different threads but not so many at once I hear

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users