1593 replies to this topic

#1561 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:29 AM

Its tought to keep up with the list of ongoing narusaku stories, I think a page or so back, Nick uploaded a nice list of some really good stuff *Hails* Separated into ongoing, oneshots, and completed stories.

If only FF.net would actually update me when the fics get a new chapter, I wouldnt haft to prowl this board like a hungry hyena looking for fics in this fiction drought.

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#1562 Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-God

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Anime, Martial Arts,Games, and hanging out with my friends

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (Tahaji @ Oct 28 2008, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its tought to keep up with the list of ongoing narusaku stories, I think a page or so back, Nick uploaded a nice list of some really good stuff *Hails* Separated into ongoing, oneshots, and completed stories.

If only FF.net would actually update me when the fics get a new chapter, I wouldnt haft to prowl this board like a hungry hyena looking for fics in this fiction drought.

They do u just have to add them to your alert list on ff.net account
"I got lost on the road of life"
-Hatake Kakashi

Image by YumeChan23 (http://yumechan23.deviantart.com/)

#1563 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:38 AM

I know >.< but half the time it doesnt work

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#1564 Wandering Fox

Wandering Fox

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Oct 28 2008, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, well, sorry about Precious People. I'm going through exam period at school - science, maths, english, civics all in one week. I'm working on it, though. I've got about 2500 words down and I usually get around 1000 done a day if I'm not busy. Expect it next week... but no guarantees.

In the meantime, try this fic. I've only read the first chapter, but it's... epic, I suppose:

Outbreak by Denim88.

I didn't mean to imply it was your fault, or anything. I completely understand that stuff comes up. This was just the first time in like the last two months where NONE of the stories I was reading weren't updated in a week. It sucks to be without material... I had to resort to harry potter fics XD.

Edited by Wandering Fox, 28 October 2008 - 04:44 AM.

#1565 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:40 AM

I resorted to Ranma, and found some old favorites. I love going back and reading stuff you havent seen in years. Its like reading it for the first time, only you know its ganna be great

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#1566 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:43 AM

Don't worry about it, Wandering Fox, I got it. Still feeling a bit guilty because one of my friends is hooked on my fics and she's been throttling me at school... yeah, not a pretty sight. Maybe I can update Only Human first, since I'm already halfway through the next chapter and it's got shorter chapters.

Go Harry Potter fics! You should really see S'Tarkan's works. :thumbs:

#1567 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:59 AM

Sorry Kyuu but no posting to 18+ sites. Only fanfiction.net is allowed. I had to delete your post.

#1568 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:01 AM

My bad, there was no hentai though (yet).
Oh well.
If anyone wants what I posted (and is 18+) they can mesage me.

Edited by Kyuudaime, 28 October 2008 - 05:02 AM.

#1569 Wandering Fox

Wandering Fox

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Oct 28 2008, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't worry about it, Wandering Fox, I got it. Still feeling a bit guilty because one of my friends is hooked on my fics and she's been throttling me at school... yeah, not a pretty sight. Maybe I can update Only Human first, since I'm already halfway through the next chapter and it's got shorter chapters.

Go Harry Potter fics! You should really see S'Tarkan's works. :thumbs:

Ya well... Nightmares of Futures Past hasn't been updated in a week either XD I've gotten sunk into the Ring of Gold / Amulet of Stone / Jewel of Darkness Trio from KevinVoigt though, which are all excellent (if a bit dark).

Honestly, I should work more on my naruto fic, but I've got a serious case of plot bunnies, and they just keep multiplying like... well... bunnies.

Edited by Wandering Fox, 28 October 2008 - 05:41 AM.

#1570 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:04 PM

*points up in confusion* How do the last...*counts on fingers*...nine or so posts have ANYthing to do w/ the fic listing??? huh.gif (I don't see any fic links! *pouts*)

If you guys feel the need to discuss this subject in depth, please, post a topic.
Otherwise a mod (perhaps one of our newly-elected ones) might just swing by here and delete them all.

Anyhoo...back to the post at hand.

The eleventh edition of this one-shot series: Of Cherry Blossoms and Ramen has been posted

It's so sweet and fluffy that it'll, in the author's words, "make your eyes bleed." biggrin.gif Nope, doesn't get much better than that.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#1571 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (Gena kumo @ Oct 28 2008, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*points up in confusion* How do the last...*counts on fingers*...nine or so posts have ANYthing to do w/ the fic listing??? huh.gif (I don't see any fic links! *pouts*)

If you guys feel the need to discuss this subject in depth, please, post a topic.
Otherwise a mod (perhaps one of our newly-elected ones) might just swing by here and delete them all.

Anyhoo...back to the post at hand.

The eleventh edition of this one-shot series: Of Cherry Blossoms and Ramen has been posted

It's so sweet and fluffy that it'll, in the author's words, "make your eyes bleed." biggrin.gif Nope, doesn't get much better than that.

Will it make my eyes bleed water? Because I'm not into sad stuff...

#1572 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Kyuudaime @ Oct 28 2008, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will it make my eyes bleed water? Because I'm not into sad stuff...

Nep. Just bleed. XD
(Note: Fluffy and Sweet for me never = Sad, though it can be Cheesy in some contexts...)

Also last chapter of Beauty and the Kyuubi is out and running.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#1573 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Oct 27 2008, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, that's kinda what we did with the NaruSaku Fic Recommendations, except... it's only those that people recommend and not constant updates or new stories like in here. Also, I'm running out of space in the first post because of the post length limit! So that's kinda hmm.... Looks like I'm gonna have to change the format for those who post new recs to save on space.

Two posts still won't be enough. I have five posts over at NF of recommendations and they still aren't complete. It's sort of a compilation of my favorites as well as fics that get recommended by others and (nearly) all the contest winners, but I'm pretty sure stuff has fallen between the cracks. I've tried to break them up a bit to make them a bit less daunting to go through. I haven't listed them all on your thread yet because I don't want to monopolize the thread.

#1574 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Oct 28 2008, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Two posts still won't be enough. I have five posts over at NF of recommendations and they still aren't complete. It's sort of a compilation of my favorites as well as fics that get recommended by others and (nearly) all the contest winners, but I'm pretty sure stuff has fallen between the cracks. I've tried to break them up a bit to make them a bit less daunting to go through. I haven't listed them all on your thread yet because I don't want to monopolize the thread.

Hehe, technically it's only my thread in name because I started it, but it's everyone's, especially to fic-spam over. It's because some people wanted to have a rec post with all the fics that makes things a bit more complicated (post length). I considered making a C2 at ff.net for the H&E recommendations, but then realized what a lot of work that would be and I don't think I'm particularly up for it. So I suppose if anyone's up for the work, they can start a C2?

Edited by Onionhead Attacks, 29 October 2008 - 04:32 AM.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#1575 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:34 AM

Faucon had an exhaustive one going, but I think that it's been abandoned. I'm game on helping one together, but I don't want to be the only one administrating it. For one thing, I don't want it to simply reflect my tastes.

#1576 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Oct 28 2008, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Faucon had an exhaustive one going, but I think that it's been abandoned. I'm game on helping one together, but I don't want to be the only one administrating it. For one thing, I don't want it to simply reflect my tastes.

I remember that.

So, is the plan going to be a C2 of ALL NaruSaku fanfics, or is it going to be a selection of fics?

Plus, I've seen some new NaruSaku C2s around ffn. so yeeaah.

#1577 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:21 AM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Oct 29 2008, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember that.

So, is the plan going to be a C2 of ALL NaruSaku fanfics, or is it going to be a selection of fics?

Plus, I've seen some new NaruSaku C2s around ffn. so yeeaah.

Personally I don't think having a C2 of all NaruSaku fics will do much good, especially if you're trying to sift through pages and pages of stories to find something good to read. Maybe something that you've all read, enjoyed, and know it's good so that you'll recommend it to others?

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#1578 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:31 AM

Well, I usually don't advertise my own work, but I guess I could post this once for myself. I have been working on a Naruto/Bleach crossover, and I've put in about 6 chapters worth. I personally think it stands out from the majority of these kinds of crossovers, but that's just me. Anyway, just so you all know, NaruSaku is a pairing in the fanfic, so I have a reason for posting it on here!

Seireitei no Jinchuuriki

Anyway, I'd like to hear what anyone here thinks of it. I realize it's not a straight Narutoverse fic, but it still has NaruSaku, heh. happy.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#1579 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:10 PM

I have to agree with Denim. It's a pretty sweet Naruto/Bleach crossover and even has NaruSaku as a main pairing. Denim's devotion to NaruSaku is evident even when they're so many Bleach girls to choose from he still chooses Sakura over all of them. Now that is dedication. NaruSaku is in his blood!

#1580 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:11 PM

I'll read it when I get home, these crap school computers block (almost) every website.
Sounds good though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users