• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#61 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:30 AM

I just want it cancled....

#62 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:21 PM

Moar Abomination

Is this true?? 

If it is .... how cheap really .... they have no brains left ... all they can do is digging up trash bin and recycle it.

Gosh i always got recommend Naruto videos on youtube.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#63 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:00 PM

Please tell me that isn't what I think it is...I'm talking about where it came from...

#64 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:11 PM

eh, that was bound to happen

#65 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 06:19 PM

No, you don't understand. He's the clickbait God. He's tricking you.

#66 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:11 PM

Also it is from April, not November

#67 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 11:23 PM

I'm surprised how many still read the manga, I haven't managed to get past the first chapter, I've tried multiple times, but it's soo bad, has it even improved? Though the art style seems to have improved, and by that I mean it's getting closer to replicating the original style, still sucks though.

iAnby7W.gif

#68 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:27 PM

I'm surprised how many still read the manga, I haven't managed to get past the first chapter, I've tried multiple times, but it's soo bad, has it even improved? Though the art style seems to have improved, and by that I mean it's getting closer to replicating the original style, still sucks though.

I'm still reading it. It's free and I'm curious...otherwise I really have no other excuses as to why I keep going back. 

But yes, it's pretty bad. Maybe disappointing is a better word. Because it's worse than just 'bad.' 'Bad' means there might have been an attempt at something better that failed. But it's disappointing because it falls so far short of what Naruto was (in terms of writing, design, character development, etc.), and they don't seem to be yet correcting it.

However this last chapter seemed to be more tightly art-directed by Kishimoto or one of his editors. It looks much more in the Naruto style, and was much more dynamic.

Apparently it's still recapping the movie, so I'm waiting to see if the plot improves when the story begins to stand on its own. We'll see.

#69 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:24 PM

Moar Abomination

Is this true?? 

If it is .... how cheap really .... they have no brains left ... all they can do is digging up trash bin and recycle it.

It is fake. Bolt has already gone off to help fight Burly Mustache and the effeminate one.

Who is it I don't want to give them any views.

I'm still reading it. It's free and I'm curious...otherwise I really have no other excuses as to why I keep going back. 

But yes, it's pretty bad. Maybe disappointing is a better word. Because it's worse than just 'bad.' 'Bad' means there might have been an attempt at something better that failed. But it's disappointing because it falls so far short of what Naruto was (in terms of writing, design, character development, etc.), and they don't seem to be yet correcting it.

However this last chapter seemed to be more tightly art-directed by Kishimoto or one of his editors. It looks much more in the Naruto style, and was much more dynamic.

Apparently it's still recapping the movie, so I'm waiting to see if the plot improves when the story begins to stand on its own. We'll see.

I agreed to do the summaries. That is the only reason that I am reading this boring was of time. Even if they just copied and pasted the original manga i would have more respect for them then doing the rehash of the movie.

#70 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:35 PM

Once again, why is Boruto there!? Is this another "Androids! Bulma, take the senzu beans as we search for them" moment?

#71 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:48 PM

Once again, why is Boruto there!? Is this another "Androids! Bulma, take the senzu beans as we search for them" moment?

Here is there because he is the main character. That is it.

#72 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 05:58 PM

Here is there because he is the main character. That is it.

This bothers me to no end...

#73 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:56 AM

This bothers me to no end...

Why? He's the best character ever.  - Said no one ever.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#74 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:15 AM

Tricks, I LOVE when you get like this :) This so tells me you are so passionate about all this! :D

I kind of want this ending to take a black ops turn were naruto and Sakura are sleeper agents for hinata and Sasuke like mason was it would explain alot.

#75 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:19 AM

Moar Abomination

Is this true?? 

Did that kitten double4anime do this cause the image and overhyped title sound like him that prick. Seriously he overhypes anything in naruto and is one the problems with this ending kitten him hard.

#76 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 10:53 PM

Why? He's the best character ever.  - Said no one ever.

Who is this "no one ever"? :fu:  I will smack some sense into him!! :lmao:  :zaru:  :P

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#77 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:15 AM

Lets end the movie and skip to the mother and son being the protagonist and heroine. I want to see how long Hinata will last in the heroine position in her son's manga :hehehe:  

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#78 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:18 AM

Lets end the movie and skip to the mother and son being the protagonist and heroine. I want to see how long Hinata will last in the heroine position in her son's manga :hehehe:  

It would at least be an interesting idea but remember she already was the heroine. From Chapter 700 to the last she was roughly the heroine of Naruto for about 3 months in Japan and 5 internationally before they went back to Sakura for Naruto and then her daughter Salad for the sequel. Granted SP are trying again with their new filler after the canon material ended. So it may be successful this time with their reduced and dwindling audience.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 29 November 2016 - 09:27 AM.

#79 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:46 AM

It would at least be an interesting idea but remember she already was the heroine. From Chapter 700 to the last she was roughly the heroine of Naruto for about 3 months in Japan and 5 internationally before they went back to Sakura for Naruto and then her daughter Salad for the sequel. Granted SP are trying again with their new filler after the canon material ended. So it may be successful this time with their reduced and dwindling audience.

Sorry, not to bursts your bubbles. I don't not understand how SP went back to Sakura for Naruto. Did SP finally do a NS insert filler or something? I haven't paid attention to the anime for nearly a month. Plus, I'm talking about Boruto manga, not SP. Its been rumored for so long that Hinata returns to action alongside her son in the manga.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#80 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:59 AM

Sorry, not to bursts your bubbles. I don't not understand how SP went back to Sakura for Naruto. Did SP finally do a NS insert filler or something? I haven't paid attention to the anime for nearly a month. Plus, I'm talking about Boruto manga, not SP. Its been rumored for so long that Hinata returns to action alongside her son in the manga.

I think s/he meant by Sakura for Naruto when she takes a main role in the manga of Sarada's story on who her real mother is.

Edited by T XD, 29 November 2016 - 11:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users