#21 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:01 PM

They worked with what they had, but for all their hype for not showing this final fight for two weeks, I'm honestly a little disappointed because the animation in some parts was still iffy and they forgot Naruto's whiskers during one scene. Otherwise straight forward stuff as always.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:10 PM

They worked with what they had, but for all their hype for not showing this final fight for two weeks, I'm honestly a little disappointed because the animation in some parts was still iffy and they forgot Naruto's whiskers during one scene. Otherwise straight forward stuff as always.

Yeah, I noticed that.

#23 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:04 PM

giphy.gif

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#24 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:29 PM

Well, well. I've finally watched the episode (in fact, I've only watched the second one and some parts of the first episode ) 

I forgot how the first part of the fight was terrible and kittened up with all these power ups, I neither liked it in the manga, nor in the anime. So boring.  :down:

The second half is my favorite part, in the manga version, it even gave me some faith about the following chapters, then...  :sweatdrop:

There's nothing much to say about it, except the fact that the animation is still TERRIBLE. I thought SP would have put some efforts to make a good animation, in the end, it was as disappointing as always. We can somewhat see that they're not used to draw "normal" fights. 

I only liked a few things: the silence during the fight, Sasuke's will to kill him (he should have done that ! Yeah I know, it's a weird thing to like that), and the heartwarming moment between "kurama" and Naruto, but all these have nothing to do with it being the anime version. 

In the end, the anime brought nothing new. 

And last thing, we can say whatever we want about SP, the only thing they're good at, is the music ! The ending was beautiful with all the dead characters holding lanterns.... reminding us that Neji died for nothing. Well, my heart ached a little when I saw this ending. 

I miss the good old Naruto :nostalgic: 

Not quite. They are going to do the novels between 699 and 700 after sasuke vs naruto

Are they kittening serious....well, I guess they are....money money and money...it's always money. 

Not that making these fillers bother me and all, it's just sad to see they're still as pathetic as two years ago. 

Nah ninja storm 3 ended with Naruto defeating Tobi with killer bee in the ninja world war before he was revealed to be obito

And that also ended with a minato/Kushina and Naruto/Sakura parallel as well

Oh ! I should have seen this ending instead  :woot:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#25 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:51 PM

Did Naruto really just say Sasuke was his one and only friend? :hm:

If so damn and people say Sakura is bad I mean come on this shows Naruto cares for no one other than Sasuke, :sick: but it also comes as no shock to me at all as its been shown that Naruto cares for no one other than Sasuke, hell he does not give a kitten about his own family so....

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

If so damn and people say Sakura is bad I mean come on this shows Naruto cares for no one other than Sasuke, :sick: but it also comes as no shock to me at all as its been shown that Naruto cares for no one other than Sasuke, hell he does not give a kitten about his own family so....

Yeah. No, I'm not homophobe, but I can see where they were aiming for and it's still not convincing. It's just too far.

#27 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:32 PM

Yeah. No, I'm not homophobe, but I can see where they were aiming for and it's still not convincing. It's just too far.

Which explains why their first time for them was with each other that night. :hehehe:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#28 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:52 PM

Yeah but doing this makes Naruto look like a kitten to his friends.

Which explains why their first time for them was with each other that night. :hehehe:

lol I see what you did there :hehehe:

#29 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:03 PM

I haven't seen the episode, but I heard the next episode is called Unison Sign...

Damn that means 699 is gonna get animated next week.... Yeah...

Ironically I was able to bear through it with the Storm 4 ending I guess cause English Dub made it laughable with Kate Higgins performance, who usually does a great job voicing Sakura for the English Dub.

Damn no matter what, NS till the end!

Edited by LuckyChi7, 30 September 2016 - 04:12 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#30 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:13 PM

Huh ? In the episode I saw he said " [...] Because I'm YOUR one and only friend" 

My tumblr

#31 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:24 PM

It really should have been a revenge story...

#32 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:46 PM

It really should have been a revenge story...

It should have been called "Sasuke"... 

My tumblr

#33 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

What do you expect from gay/sexist author ??

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#34 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:27 PM

Hah, worthless attempt to draw back in fans. not that it will work

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#35 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:38 PM

Sasuke his one and only friend?!? Give me a break....

#36 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:07 PM

So in order to appease the SNS fans. They are doing what they did for the nH fans in the Last. Claiming that Naruto only has a special bond with that person and only that person and no one else even matters in either of their lives. All that did in the Last was earn Naruto the title of "The Worst Scumbag."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 October 2016 - 05:17 AM.

#37 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:26 PM

So in order to appease the SNS fans. They are doing what they did for the nH fans in the Last. Claiming that Naruto only has a special bond with that person and only that person and no one else even matters in either of their lives. All that did in the Last was earn Naruto the title of "The Worst Scumbag."

Now he'll be "The Worst Gay Scumbag."

#38 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:42 PM

What do you expect from gay/sexist author ??

Nothing much really we all know who Kishi really liked in this story Sasuke.

Hah, worthless attempt to draw back in fans. not that it will work

Well Naruto is SP money maker, yet they are just too dumb to not to see how bad they are messing up, sadly they will keep doing this for years to come and with many other anime as well.

Well that is all Naruto will ever think about really the whole world could be burning and Sakura could be dying and Naruto would not care just as long as Sasuke is there standing next to him but then again we have to remember this is Kishi and he cares nothing for anyone else but the Uchiha.

Now he'll be "The Worst Gay Scumbag."

Lol that is true man why do people say Naruto is a good hero again can someone tell me this?

#39 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 01 October 2016 - 06:39 PM

Well that is all Naruto will ever think about really the whole world could be burning and Sakura could be dying and Naruto would not care just as long as Sasuke is there standing next to him but then again we have to remember this is Kishi and he cares nothing for anyone else but the Uchiha.

A fair point imo. I didn't hate the Sauce until 693, I thought he was a great villain and his fall to darkness was excellent. But the one thing I do hate is how everyone wants to suck him off. There's just no other way to put it. He gets away with anything and everything and is always getting complimented or rewarded with powerups or sympathy. 

And he just wrecks everyone's characters when he comes on screen

Karin? Turns into a crazy fangirl

Suckura? Forgets all character development and turns into thirsty fan girl

Kakashi? Forgets mentor role and plays abusive matchmaker

Naruto? Forgets 698 pages of development and turns into genocide denier thirsty fan girl.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#40 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 11:34 PM

A fair point imo. I didn't hate the Sauce until 693, I thought he was a great villain and his fall to darkness was excellent. But the one thing I do hate is how everyone wants to suck him off. There's just no other way to put it. He gets away with anything and everything and is always getting complimented or rewarded with powerups or sympathy. 

And he just wrecks everyone's characters when he comes on screen

Karin? Turns into a crazy fangirl

Suckura? Forgets all character development and turns into thirsty fan girl

Kakashi? Forgets mentor role and plays abusive matchmaker

Naruto? Forgets 698 pages of development and turns into genocide denier thirsty fan girl.

Well remember man once again this was all Kishi cause Sasuke was oh so great and that no one and I mean no one is meant to hate Sasuke and think he is just some poor little poor little boy cause again Kishi cared just for Sasuke and what he wanted, well that and all the other Uchiha as well.

I mean one thing I like with Kojima was a bad guy is a bad guy I mean look at Volgun guy was a nut case, I mean it just shows that Kishi is a bad writer and should not do stories.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users