• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:29 PM

Ninshu the Ninja Creed

Hagoromo explains the the kage about how he defeated his mother with his brother and how Sasuke and Naruto who bear the incarnations of his sons indra and ashura just as hashirama and madara did now fight her. he says in order to save them the kages must know of the creed of ninshu he created.

hagoromo says thanks and good bye to gamamaru who asks where hes going. hagoromo says he has 2 purposes one to find a safe place for the biju so they wont fight and or be used for evil. Also he wants to restore the land that was damaged in their battle with kaguya.

gamamaru tells him about a prohecy he had last night about the biju and a blue eyed child before he leaves

as he travels he comes to a river with a bridge across it thats broken. he proceeds to fix the bridge but it draws protest from a guy near it whose scamming people and doesnt want the bridge fixed. Hagoromo stops the thief from scamming a travleer and says hes not leaving till the bridge is fixed so why doesnt the thief help him? the thief refuses but hagoromo works anyways.

After a short period while hagoromo works the thief finally gets frustrated and offers to help hagoromo just so he will go away, and then he can destroy the bridge once hagoromo is gone. eh introduces himself as futami and they get to work.

Soon more people appear and seeing them working they offer to help them fix the bridge finally completing it. Hagoromo compliments the bridge saying its worth destroying but futami asks if ehs crazy since after all that work hes not going to destroy it which makes hagoomo laugh and compliment him on doing a good deed before saying its time for him to leave.

hagoromo and futami stop for the night whereHagoromo explains the philosophy of goodness to futami who asks him where he came from. hagoromo explains he once brought destruction to the world. Futami says that's craxy because if he had that much power he could have fixed the bridge easy but hagormo says he refuses to use excess power again because hes afraid hed forget what its like to be human.

Hagoromo them passes his chakra to futami granting him some power. Futami asks hagoromo to make him his apprentice so he can learnt o bond to people like he did on the bridge. hagoromo agrees saying futami ahs taught him something as well that he wants to try bonding people through chakra on their journey.

after some more travel the two find another thief and another rbroken bridge and once more they repair it with the help of people. many more people join Hagoromo on his journey and more and more as time goes on. Hagoromo passes his chakra to them and names the bond created the Ninshu creed.

as they travel and train hagormo finds safe havens for the biju and trains many more apprentices who scatter to the corners of the world to spread the message of peace and help fix the land.

on his death bed hagoromo released the tailed beasts sending them to their havesn and telling them theyd be runited later hoping they would know good things then they were. and be guided down the right path knowing true strength. --kawai biju alert *squee* but unfortunately men would continue to abuse the biju for their own purposes.

after long travels he completes his goals and returns to his village of birth where he married and had 2 sons Ashura and indra. their mother died in childbirth but the boys were healthy and strong.  hagormo watches them grow  not knowing that black zetsu was also watching and plotting to turn them against him.

next episode Ashura and indra

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:53 PM

Thanks for the thorough review!! I always feel like I've seen the episode after I read your post!

So, this was one of the parts in the manga that I was looking forward to being put into the anime...just because they would tell a better story, add in more details, and I would understand it a little better. But after reading the review, I don't know that the anime will be any improvement. There are still lots of plot holes and questions. I wish that there was a stronger connection of Naruto and Sasuke to Ashura and Indra after these flashbacks. But in the manga it all disappeared in the remaining battle sequences. It seemed like there was more to delve into. But in retrospect, they were trying to wrap up the manga as fast as they could, weren't they?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users