Naruto 459

Cool chapter Yo.

#2 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:12 AM

It's really is a good chapter.. I am so glad to see that he not getting it that easily.... Yayz for the NaruSaku moment. It was really good to see that are paring is getting some action.. Heee w00t.gif danarusakunp3.gif

#3 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:12 AM

Ino's crying and the panel of Shizune's mutated body/head thing kind of threw off the chapter for me.

Other then that pretty epic.

#4 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:13 AM

So Sakura said in a typically Mr.T style that she accepts the fact that Naruto loves her.
But what next? Will the Kage's scatter home or will they search and detroy the culprit. Or will Naruto will face his "brother" in a clash of power? Will Sakura get there on time?
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#5 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:16 AM

Good Chapter though I'll wait for Binktopia's translation before I make any comments on what Sakura says though she appears to accept Naruto's feelings. BTW according to OneManga its only gonna be a 1 week break between 459 and 460 not 2 weeks.

uc.png

#6 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:17 AM

Good chapter. But now there's a lot of questions.
And now we have to another week before another chapter comes out!!!!!!!!!!!
th_cussing.gif rawr.gif

Edited by SageNaru, 07 August 2009 - 04:18 AM.

#7 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:25 AM

Awsome chapter! I'm suprised they used the word love with Sakura.
And Zetsu crashing the party was so hilarious! laugh.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#8 Danzo Baka

Danzo Baka

Danzo of da Root!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Dining with hell minions~

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:27 AM

weird Aloevera guy...what's his name again? Zetsu? Man he keeps popping up everywhere... Looks like he provokes the kages to look for sasuke and cause chaos to the meeting. I don't think Zetsu will fight the kages, he'll disappear again and the kages will now go after Sasuke...

owh well... now it's really canon wasn't it? narusaku.gif
What will Sakura say? Stop chasing Sasuke? Don't leave me again like he did? Kishi-sensei really wants to wrap everything up...

"Hiruzen its looks like it is my turn next... but i never did became Hokage"--- Danzo

"You are the leaves bathing in the sun I am the roots that grow in the dark"

#9 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (FullmetalNinjaED @ Aug 6 2009, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BTW according to OneManga its only gonna be a 1 week break between 459 and 460 not 2 weeks.

Thank god!

This chapter was pretty epic. A lot of things have been set in motion now and action is about to begin again. I won't add any more fuel about any connections between Danzo and Madara. Sakura accepts his love... I wonder what mistake she doesn't want to make.... Sai's speech is awesome and has been awesome since he entered the tent. He's grown quite a bit. I'm totally with Kiba. Tenten is back! Why am I celebrating? ... Seriously I confused myself. Maybe because she was one of the few girls not enamored with Sasuke. Plus she does her own thing.

How Sasuke's story will end is intriguing now too, because I can see it ending many ways. And how it ends will also effect how the story ends and what the story says as well.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#10 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 04:42 AM

Zetsu's face = WTF moment.

It's like a random partycrasher going: "Whassup?"

#11 Power06

Power06

NaruSaku drug addict

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:01 AM

Sakura's reply about Naruto's feelings was made of win. She acknowledges fully that she causes him the greatest pain, that is something deep.

#12 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:07 AM

ahhhhhh, i love this chapter!!! wub.gif hopefully, sakura will get to naruto in time and talk to him. and hopefully, she will somehow acknowledge his feelings for her wink.gif i cant wait for the next chapters happy.gif

#13 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:10 AM

Ha! I love that Danzou got busted. Now, whether he makes it away from this meeting alive or not, it's probably over for him. "Tsunade's time is over"... might want to think again. wink.gif Though I can't say what the sudden appearance of Aloe Vera will mean for all of this.

Can't wait to see Sakura talk to Naruto (duh). Unfortunately, I have a feeling it's going to get delayed by battles. ><
Also I couldn't help but grin at this chapter having the same exact title as ep141 of the anime ("Sakura no Ketsui").

#14 krazzedkyubbi

krazzedkyubbi

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:NaruxSaku just meant to be, my Brittney-chan, bowling, great friends, hanging out, and krazee music. My interest also include getting to know weirdos like me!

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:11 AM

Hmm Im confused by Sakura's reaction. She looked serious, but her reaction didn't scream OMG!!! I lurv Naruto. I kinda like Naruto revealing his inner thoughts. One thing is 4 sho when him and sasuke fight it will be EPIC! There is SOO much angst built up in Naruto from his failures with Sasuke. I see him going Sage/Kyubi mode and handing him his arse. But, I have a weird feeling that whatever Sakura will say will in some fashion push them apart for a while. Zetsu is always uber win. is apperance and entrance was like wave.gif HIIIII! HAHA krazy SOB.

Edited by krazzedkyubbi, 07 August 2009 - 05:12 AM.

#15 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Aug 7 2009, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't wait to see Sakura talk to Naruto (duh). Unfortunately, I have a feeling it's going to get delayed by battles. ><
Also I couldn't help but grin at this chapter having the same exact title as ep141 of the anime ("Sakura no Ketsui").

Yeah... I really hope Kishi didn't set us all up for nothing... that would make me soooo upset.

Chojiro's sword... is it a giant Urumi? wow.png It looks like he can wield it into different shapes!

Also, controlled or not Mifune makes great points. If I didn't know how smarmy Danzo was, I'd probably agree with appointing him.

Edited by chouzu_tao, 07 August 2009 - 05:17 AM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#16 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:17 AM

From, what I seen her reaction was just like Kishi subtitle hint in tell them that she was strong not a cry baby like the haters believe she is.. I think she does love Naruto but it hard to say for sure.....

#17 naruto-sama

naruto-sama

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Games, NaruSaku, HHr, Coffee xD

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:22 AM

nice timing of Zetsu , just when all the atention was focused on Danzo ... i can't wait to see what is gonna happen next

#18 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:23 AM

Isn't a Urumi an old Malaysian whip weapon? wow.png

Zetsu: "WHASSUP? SASUKE'S COMING, YO."

#19 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:25 AM

^ 111189.gif

#20 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:26 AM

good chapter. i understand shikamaru's way of thinking. he knows that this is bigger than just saving sasuke now. shikamaru knows that naruto wants to end the cycle of revenge and war in the world. and in order for that to happen, sasuke must die by their hands. or at the very least answer for the crimes he's done.

so sakura finally acknowledges that naruto is in love with her. now what will she do about it? at this point, even if she had some feelings for sasuke beyond friends, and thats a big if, she knows that shikamaru and the rest of the gang will go thru with it. so she has to deal with her own feelings for naruto.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users