• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:20 PM

Via Mangahelpers

Someone's blog from mangahelpers.

Mangahelpers thread, in case that site gets overwhelmed.

So, Danzo can use mokuton, and has a face on the back of his arm. Fun guy...

Edited by Paradox Jast, 13 January 2010 - 02:26 PM.

#2 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:28 PM

Wonder what was said when Kyuubis image was in the backround...
Othen than that: Not Sasuke again! Getting really overhelmed about that guy...

Edited by Hak, 13 January 2010 - 02:30 PM.

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#3 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:33 PM

More Danzou pimpage, but as Hak said, yet again more Sasuke makes this another stale chapter.

#4 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:47 PM

more Sasuke crap!.. arg.gif arg.gif arg.gif
after weeks of waiting... rawr.gif

#5 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:45 PM

I'm kinda bothered by more of Sasuke vs. Danzo also, Pinkie. Personally, I am glad we're learning more of what Danzo is capable of. And all I can say is damn! What else did Orochimaru do to him?! And was this as a kind of compensation to get his help years ago??

Bryon

#6 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:54 PM

Source: Mangastream
Credits: Gakure
Verification: Confirmed

Translation of full script by numinous(central) (expect errors)
Part 1

Itachi is in front of Danzou
Danzou: !
Itachi is crying blood.
Itachi: Amaterasu!

478: Susano'o is Complete!!

Itachi's ghost engolfs Danzou's right arm in dark flames and Danzou's eyes start to twitch.

Danzou: It turns out to be a genjutsu to kill me?
Sasuke appears from behind, trying to stab Danzou.

Danzou: Hmmm...
Sasuke's movement comes to an halt.
Karin: Sasuke's chance was stopped!

Sasuke's whole body shows a seal, that starts to grow (Danzou's Jutsu)
Danzou: You tried genjutsu with Itachi to manipulate me, a variation of Tsukiyomi.
Sasuke (tries to move): Uh...

Madara: He tied his body with that seal? (Sasuke's neck is shown being grabbed) That moment was a trap.
Karin: ?! (thinking) Sasuke stopped moving?!
Karin rushed towards Danzou.
Karin: (thinking) This guy's jutsu is to manipulate him.
Danzou kicks Karin's stomach
Karin: Guha!!!
She's blown off.

Madara: (Taijutsu? It seems that he wants to preserve him in that state.)
Sasuke is still
Danzou: Kai!
Karin: ! (thinking) What was that?
Danzou watches Madara: How does Sasuke knows Itachi's truth and why he became a member of Akatsuki? Did you inform him what should be hidden from him?
Karin: ?

Madara stands up

Danzou:Why? A trash of a life as Itachi's was necessary to save us.
Danzou picks up Sasuke's katana.
Karin: Uh?
Sasuke: !!

Danzou: You see... this way... that guy is your only mistake.
Danzou picks the edge of the katana.
Karin screams and Madara vanishes

Part 2

Sasuke reminisces
He remembers Madara's words about Itachi.
Madara: He didn't killed... his younger brother and dropped bloody tears, but he killed emotionless his own clan, his own fellowmen... now that you killed him, you understand the meaning of his existence.
Danzou: ?!

Susano'o attacks Danzou with its left arm and injuries Danzou a little.
Madara appears again
Karin: !! He escaped with his life.

Susano'o's body changes his form, different from Itachi's version, Sasuke's Susano'o is complete...

Sasuke: (thinking) You oppressed my clan! (yellling) UOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Danzou's seal recedes
Sasuke: Ah...

Danzou: Susano'o... it's completely different from a few moments ago!
Danzou breathes out a Fuuton
Karin: ?! (thinking) Sasuke?! This chakra... is greater than before, Sasuke!
Madara: All right... (thinking) His hatred grows, making him stronger... his body responded to that jutsu... with more power... to make the seal recede.

Sasuke's Susano'o pulls an arrow and puts it on a bow and fires at Danzou
Danzou: (thinking) I must use the seal in time! Is the only way!
Danzou's right arm creates a tree
Danzou: (thinking) In a way or another, I had to put that out of the way.
Karin: ?!
Madara:That's... a tree.. (thinking) He made that grow from his sharingan... but in the Uchiha clan there's nobody that could do that... what is his secret...
Karin: (thinking) Danzou's chakra decreased... to parry Susano'o's attack he had to... what's with that guy's ability?
Madara: (thinking) Orochimaru... Danzou must've contact him to implant Shoudaime's cells on his body to improve his power...

Sasuke breathes heavily
Karin: (thinking) His deaths... Some time ago, his death was unavoidable... so his death was real! (yelling) Sasuke!! That Danzou is the real deal! Now is your chance!

Part 3

Danzou: ! (thinking) This woman has figured out my jutsu?! Now you have little time, you were too slow!

Danzou performs the Hare, Boar and Ram handseals
Sasuke: !
Susano'o fires again.

Danzou's eye closes
Karin: !!
Susano'o's arrow pierces Danzou
Sasuke breathes heavily
Karin: (thinking) Yes! As I thought! Danzou's seals diminished his chakra to perform that jutsu!! And he moved his location, perhaps the strategy wasn't good enough? kitten!

Danzou appears healthy and checks his right arm
Karin: (thinking) That turns out to be a jutsu that heals Danzou's body... three Sharingan already closed...
Madara: As far as I see, his arm has 10 sharingans... and shodaime's cells... he has Uchiha chakra and Hashirama's chakra... if he wanted to, he could easily control the Kyuubi. (thinking) His goal might be Naruto...

I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#7 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (Bryon_Konoha_Ninja @ Jan 13 2010, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm kinda bothered by more of Sasuke vs. Danzo also, Pinkie. Personally, I am glad we're learning more of what Danzo is capable of. And all I can say is damn! What else did Orochimaru do to him?! And was this as a kind of compensation to get his help years ago??

Bryon

Probably to hide Orochimaru's repulsive experimentations on humans from the 3rd for years. Danzo found out about it years earlier and they made a deal so Orochimaru could continue.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#8 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (Bryon_Konoha_Ninja @ Jan 13 2010, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bryon

Oh...Danzou is fine with me also wow.png But i think Sasuke is still stealing the spotlight. arg.gif

Edited by pinkheartsyellowstars, 13 January 2010 - 04:02 PM.

#9 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jan 13 2010, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Probably to hide Orochimaru's repulsive experimentations on humans from the 3rd for years. Danzo found out about it years earlier and they made a deal so Orochimaru could continue.

Yeah, and in return, Danzo gets Orochimaru's help with experimentation AND possibly with his giving him access to the Leaf Village more easily than before, especially since Danzo suspected that Orochimaru could kill Hiruzen, possibly increasing his chances to be Hokage. Given Lord A, the Raikage, suspected that it was part of Danzo's plot to eliminate Lord Hiruzen, while the 4th Kazekage was just a typical casuality, unless he was seen as a threat by Danzo too!

But we saw how THAT turned out!

Bryon

#10 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:01 PM

Even if the sharingan overflow wasn't needed now Danzo goes through kekkei genkais like flies in the night sky... What next Byakugan up in his A$$? Where are the great ninjas who didn't need any bloodlimit to be succesful, like Hiruzen, Jiraya, Tsunade, Oro and Minato? At least we now can quess what is Danzos plan with Naruto.
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#11 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:19 PM

More Sasuke *facepalm* sweatdrop.gif oh well at least the fight is very interesting I have a feeling that we won't hear from Sakura, Kakashi or Naruto until 480.

Edited by Gravenimage, 13 January 2010 - 05:20 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#12 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:46 PM

Great another fight where Sasuke once again gets really strong, seriously it might have been a few months in Mangaverse but in Narutoverse in a matter of 2-3 days he's had a major power boost again.

Seriously, Danzo has 10 Sharingan eyes and DNA from the first Hokage, which allows him to use the first's bloodline, (I'd love to know how come injecting a person with the first's DNA gives you his ability, yet his own children and brother don't? That makes no sense at all, specially in this Naruto's storyline where the offspring (with the exception of Tsunade) not only look just like one of their parent but also have their abilities.). and he can use fuuton, so we know he has Earth, and Water thanks to the first, Wind...does he have Lighting and Fire too? Wonder what else he's done to his body that doesn't deplete his chkra so quickly like with Kakashi?

The last part is the most interesting and worries me about this weeks spoiler the most. If Danzo has the ability to control the Kyuubi as well, he is in serious trouble this means the three main threats to Naruto all have the ability to control the beast sealed inside him and it puts him at a major disadvantage, This pretty much confirms for me that Naruto will be taking lessons from Killer Bee in controlling his inner beast, I see no alternative but this if Naruto is going to win in his battle, Sasuke, Madara and Danzo all have the abilty to control the Kyuubi and in turn him, if he doesn't want to be a chess piece being controlled by one side or another he needs to be the one in control.

iAnby7W.gif

#13 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:57 PM

this just got interesting. veeeery interesting. we now come to understand more about Danzo and his plans. its frightening to realize that at anytime he could have taken control of naruto. Its possible that only Hiruzen and later on Tsunade and Jiraiyas combined presence kept him from doing so.

and on a personal note.

GO KARIN!!! not only does she jump in to try and help Sasuke something anti Kairn people keep kittening about. But she also figures out what Danzos doing.

Sounds just like our Sakura-chan WOOT!!

Lastly looks like Sasuke is hitting the limits of his capapbilities. hes evolving Susanoo to its final form. this to me would seem to provide more solid evidence pointing to a trianing with Killer bee for Naruto to push his capabilities to their ultimate level by giving him Sage energy combined with a controled Kyubi power.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#14 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Hak @ Jan 13 2010, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even if the sharingan overflow wasn't needed now Danzo goes through kekkei genkais like flies in the night sky... What next Byakugan up in his A$$?

Interesting prediction. wink.gif
We'll have to see if the next chapter has Danzo deciding to drop his trousers and start unlocking a metal chastity belt! hm.png

#15 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:31 PM

I actually think I can accurately predict the course of this fight somewhat. given the style and themes Kishimoto-sensei espouces and the history of his fights to date.

Sasuke will be pushed to his limits by Danzo inspite of Karins help. the fight will progress with Danzo progressively pulling out more and more powerful techniques including possibly as HAK said a byakugan and/or other bloodline limits.

at the conclusion of the fight Danzo will die. But he will not die at Sasukes hands. He will instead more than likely be consumed by his own lust for power. literally eaten alive by the powers hes stolen.

when he dies though he will leave Sasuke stuck thinking about what he did and what itachis Sacrafice was all about. In the end he will stay true to his goal which was making Konoha strong.

Sasuke will again in the tradition of his past fights fail to win the battle. he will only survive the fight.

this may be used by Madara to psychologically reinforce Sasukes weakness and perhaps push him to take his brothers eyes.

I do not believe that Sasuke will do so. It will be one of Sasukes trulyl independent choices.

the wildcards in this battle.

Karin.

if Karin gets further involved or is in some fashion threatned then Sasuke will grow more powerful. he has allready shown once a protectivenes over her during the Killerbee fight.

However even if he does save Karin and force Danzo into a tight corner he wont win the overall battle. He will merely force a metaphorical draw. Danzo will still more than likely fall to his own power.

Sakura and company.

It is most logical to assume given the history of prior fights that Sasuke will win the fight, though he will pay a price and lose the over all battle. this is where Sakura and company may show up and if they do with sasuke in a weakend state we will have an epic confrontation ensue.

Madara.

Madaras intentions are as yet unclear in regards to Danzo and Sasuke. He more than likely wont let Sasuke croak, thoughit is possible he may let Sasuke nearly die to reinforce his own weakness.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users