#1 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:51 AM

Naruto 466 is out.

I'm glad Mizukage and the rest of the Kages are safe. sweatdrop.gif Talk about a wicked jutsu that Mizukage and Tsuchikage had. cool.gif

I'm really excited to hear what Madara has to say about his plan and some danarusakunp3.gif screen time, I've hardly ever been this eager.gif before for the next chapter to come already.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 02 October 2009 - 06:42 AM.

#2 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:02 AM

I'm glad Zetsu didn't go out as easily as it seemed he did. You don't become S-Rank by getting your neck broke by a basic chokehold, after all. His area jutsu is pretty impressive, as well. It also seems similiar to Jiraiya's Toad Mouth Binding.

I'm glad that Sasuke finally got beaten. He's been too strong for too long. It's about time he got his pride cut down a few notches.

I'm surprised we're getting to Madara revealing his plan, so soon after he first talked about it. That's probably not a good sign for the shinobi world. Decisive villians are hard to deal with.

But seriously, get back to Naruto. He IS the main character, after all. I can only take so much of Sasuke and his groupies.

#3 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:39 AM

SASUKE IS BEATEN cool.gif WE ARE NEAR! a_dance.gif

#4 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:53 AM

Two things:

1) The Mizukage rocks! w00t.gif

2) I wonder what Madara is going to do next. Will he really reveal his plans? wow.png

Anyway, cool chapter. happy.gif Though, for me, it was quite average.

#5 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:24 PM

Hm. I was hoping he'd run away instead of getting beaten, so Naruto could hand his ass to him, instead of all the Kages. Though, I doubt they would have let him get away anyways, so it was inevitable.

So...

Victory!!

Edited by Froot, 02 October 2009 - 12:27 PM.

#6 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:10 PM

Sasuke was a dumbass to even go to the 5 kages knowing they'll kick his ass.
Cool Madara will reveal his plan which should take like only chapters then we're back to Naruto & the gang.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#7 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:51 PM

Ah, this chapter was good, though confusing for me to read the battle :/ Here we have it, finally, what madara wanted out of this whole summit mess. I think this chapter really puts Sasuke's role into perspective here. What has he been all along? Merely a puppet played by the puppeteer that is Madara. Madara feeds Sasuke enough info to receive a certain reaction... Sure, Madara could probably just appear on his own, but where is the fun in that? Sasuke created a lot of chaos and a perfect opening for Madara. Sasuke showcases himself as a true threat, and Madara reminds the kages what organization Sasuke is part of. I'm betting Madara will reveal enough of his plan to get the kages all excited, but withhold the good bits. Should be interesting.

#8 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:56 PM

While fun watching Sasuke carried away because he couldn't even finish taking the ass kicking, it was kind of a stale chapter.

#9 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:25 PM

I guess I'll go ahead and say it since no one else has.

Tsuchikage: Ahh! Behold the "Power of the Cube" (All Spark from Transformers), no one can withstand it's awesomeness and power. biggrin.gif

#10 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Oct 2 2009, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, this chapter was good, though confusing for me to read the battle :/ Here we have it, finally, what madara wanted out of this whole summit mess. I think this chapter really puts Sasuke's role into perspective here. What has he been all along? Merely a puppet played by the puppeteer that is Madara. Madara feeds Sasuke enough info to receive a certain reaction... Sure, Madara could probably just appear on his own, but where is the fun in that? Sasuke created a lot of chaos and a perfect opening for Madara. Sasuke showcases himself as a true threat, and Madara reminds the kages what organization Sasuke is part of. I'm betting Madara will reveal enough of his plan to get the kages all excited, but withhold the good bits. Should be interesting.

Nailed it in one Miss Soupy.

Sasukes rage and arrogance played on like a pianist plays the piano. As Kishimoto said early on the Ninja world is one fo deception and appearances and Madaras a master of both.

Heck the funny part is he didnt even have to lie to Sasuke to achieve his ends

Edited by catsi563, 02 October 2009 - 05:05 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#11 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Oct 3 2009, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heck the funny part is he didnt even have to lie to Sasuke to achieve his ends

Ya got that right catsi (except for the Kyuubi part)

Edited by Newkerz, 02 October 2009 - 05:07 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#12 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:33 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, look long and hard at that cube. It's the closest you will ever get to Sasuke dying when someone kills him.

#13 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:51 PM

Random thoughts:
1) Karin: "Eek!" rolleyes.gif

2) With 3 elements, shouldn't Mizukage have three kekkei genkais?
(water/fire, water/earth, fire/earth)

3) Madara: "So quit your whining, Raikage." laugh.gif

#14 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:34 PM

Yes, I loved seeing Sasuke get his ass whipped by a girl no less. Thanks to, Kishimoto for that.

Oh man, Karin was getting mad at Muizkage-Sama for hitting on Sasuke was funny as hell. It was kind of confusing to follow thought. So, Sasuke anger got the, better of him, so he used to much Chakra.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 02 October 2009 - 07:35 PM.

#15 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Oct 2 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2) With 3 elements, shouldn't Mizukage have three kekkei genkais?
(water/fire, water/earth, fire/earth)

If she could combine water & earth, that would give her mokuton, and I imagine Kishimoto just wants to keep that exclusive to Hashirama and Yamato.

As for Madara, I think his intent might be to turn the other countries against Konoha. Encouraging Sasuke to kill Danzou at the summit, and waiting until him and his attendants are gone to reveal himself...whatever he's going to say, it seems to me like he at least doesn't want Konoha to hear it. Too bad for him, Gaara would never turn against them.

#16 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:53 PM

No, I disagree with your theory Daniee. The Eye of the moon plan doesn't have anything to do with turning the Kages against Konaha. It has something to do with the failed greatness of the Uchiha.

#17 JOHNtheSILENT

JOHNtheSILENT

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, chess, playing guitar, ethics, logic, and metaphysics.

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:01 PM

I don't think what Madara is planning has anything to do with Konoha. I think he's really trying to break Sasuke. Make him feel completely weak before he does something. Remember on Ch 453 page 18 Madara talks about controlling Sasuke and syncing him with Gedo Mazo. Maybe he's going to try to convince him that that will make him stronger than Naruto and powerful enough to get his revenge. And they syncing project will bring Madara one step closer to "completion" whatever that means. I feel this whole trip has been part of Madara's plan to make Sasuke the new Nagato.
"Even the roughest woman is tender to the guy she loves."

#18 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:40 PM

Madara talked about "Perfection" before, and according to one of the translations, he used the same word Cell from DBZ did when referring to his final body.

I think Madara may want to pull an Orochimaru, and use Sasuke's body for his own. It would give him good reason to have recruited people with body theft abilities. Think about it. Orochimaru could body jump, Kakuzu could take people's hearts and powers, and Pain could take over dead bodies. Seems a little too coincidental to me.

I'm probably wrong, though. happy.gif

#19 ShadowWolf

ShadowWolf

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (JOHNtheSILENT @ Oct 2 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think what Madara is planning has anything to do with Konoha. I think he's really trying to break Sasuke. Make him feel completely weak before he does something. Remember on Ch 453 page 18 Madara talks about controlling Sasuke and syncing him with Gedo Mazo. Maybe he's going to try to convince him that that will make him stronger than Naruto and powerful enough to get his revenge. And they syncing project will bring Madara one step closer to "completion" whatever that means. I feel this whole trip has been part of Madara's plan to make Sasuke the new Nagato.

Hmmm...Maybe. For sure, Madara is really trying to pit Naruto against Sasuke. I'm not sure about the Nagato part, since Sasuke's chakra could never equate to the hax powers of the Rinnegan.

But I want to know what he means by "completion." Does Madara just want closure on the epic story of Good vs. Evil, or is he trying to achieve a greater, more evil goal for himself? What if he's planning to take Sasuke's eyes after he is inevitably defeated by Naruto's forces and become more powerful?

Personally, I hope it's something a little more meaningful. So far, both Tobi and Madara have proved themselves over and over again with a certain amount of humor, tact, and malevolence that no other run of the mill "bad guy" has ever shown. Eventually, they turned out to be fantastic villains within their characters both separately and as a whole.

#20 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Oct 2 2009, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Madara may want to pull an Orochimaru, and use Sasuke's body for his own.

Of course another villain wants to pull an Orochimaru, he was the original main villain! In my opinion, he was one of the only original ones. He had a style of his own, but I think he was down-played so much it wasn't even funny.

For example, why was his army so pathetically weak? I doubt someone like Orochimaru, a shrewd calculating sumofabish, would think he could win with guys that can't even team up against one ninja. Also, why did no one but the higher ninjas like the Sound Elite use ninjutsus?

However, that's just me rambling on against horrible plot-writing. Let's see if this does turn into an Orochimaru rip-off.

Edited by Kamina-Yoshi, 02 October 2009 - 11:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users