154 replies to this topic

#141 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:29 AM

I would really love Orochimaru to return. He was the best villain in the Naruto series. I would scream with excitement if it was revealed that Orochimaru would come back as the final villain. One could only dream.....

I believe Sasuke is asexual so if he wants a child of his own, he'd probably make it with a prostitute instead of going through the troublesome process of making a girlfriend, marry her and taking care of her as a family. After all, he's the complete opposite of Naruto. But if he had to choose between Karin and Sakura, I think he would probably choose Sakura. I mean if I were Sasuke, I would choose somebody who was more useful to me and can give better genes to the Uchiha kid. Sakura is smart and has perfect chakra control what Sasuke would want in his kid, also she's a medic so she might think of new possibilities to stop the Mangekyo Sharingan from blinding the eye which will be useful in making the new Uchiha Clan stronger. But as I said, he's incapable of loving unlike Naruto so neither SasuKarin or SasuSaku would happen.

Edited by narunarunaru, 22 February 2012 - 02:40 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#142 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (narunarunaru @ Feb 22 2012, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would really love Orochimaru to return. He was the best villain in the Naruto series. I would scream with excitement if it was revealed that Orochimaru would come back as the final villain. One could only dream.....

Correction, Kabuto Yakushi is the best villain. biggrin.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#143 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Feb 22 2012, 03:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Correction, Kabuto Yakushi is the best villain. biggrin.gif

double-correction Kabuto is the most annoying villain.....which i guess makes him a pretty good villain.... mellow.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#144 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 22 2012, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
double-correction Kabuto is the most annoying villain.....which i guess makes him a pretty good villain.... mellow.gif

He brought back Madara Uchiha, along with all those other guys... also he now is some sort of Orochimaru form, and who knows what that could mean. So I say he wins. biggrin.gif

Oh, and new chapter tomorrow... yayyyyy! eager.gif

Edited by Sakura Lover, 22 February 2012 - 03:31 AM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#145 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:43 AM

I am one who would love to see Orochimaru back again.

#146 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (Bryon_Konoha_Ninja @ Feb 20 2012, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm. I've had the thoght since Kabuto's return that Orochimaru'd return through him. He did come back when we thought he was dead when Sasuke was fightin Itachi, so it's not impossible for Orochimaru to possibly return if his legacy is still mentioned.

Anyone else's BS detectors go off at Taka wanting to help Sasuke? I mean, they should see he isn't worth helping really...

My BS detectors have been going off since team Taka's inception. I've been a rather vocal opponent to their inclusion and they do seem like an awfully loyal bunch though I don't think its apparently obvious as to why. Kind of like a half-assed, wannabe Team 7.

That said as to wanting to still help him, Suigetsu and Juugo have a partial-defense: they were in jail and have no idea he's gone off the deep end yet and have no idea he stabbed Karin. As to why they seek him out instead of well...doing whatever the heck they want, I'm really not sure. Sasuke caused an international incident and only they went to jail for it. I guess they could blame Tobi for that...

As for Karin, I'm withholding my opinion until I see how see really feels. All we know right is the act she put on for those ninja retreads they call prison guards. But I won't be surprised for her to come to a similar conclusion as Naruto. In fact, I expect it.

To be honest, guys, there's one of three ways Sasuke's story could conclude; 1), he dies battling Naruto, 2), he survives in his fight with Naruto and takes off to basically replace Orochimaru as a big threat, or 3), Tobi finds no more use for him and kills him.

I don't see any as likely if he really wants to resolve the cycle of hate in this story. (2) is remotely possible if he extends it into a part 3, but that would see redundant to me and more important would cut against the whole idea of this generation passing the previous because it would mean Naruto and Sakura failed just as Tsunade and Jiriaya failed.

(3) is an issue because if Tobi kills Sasuke what does Naruto do given that his quest and overall motivation are wrapped in Sasuke? It steals Naruto's role from him and I cannot see how the cycle of hate would fit into it, let alone be resolved. I don't really like that theme, but in the interests of good story telling I'd rather not seem him blow it up midstream without a damn good reason.

(1) only works if Sasuke chooses the death of his own accord like Nagato did. Naruto cannot kill him and, IMO, still square away the two themes of surpassing the old and ending the cycle of hate. If Sasuke relinquishes his hate only after been given a fatal wound by Naruto, then he's still a victim of his own hate. The only difference would be is that he'd realize he was a complete dumbass on the way out the door. Kishi could call that a resolution, but given Naruto's stance up to this point, I'd have a hard time buying that Naruto would call that ending it or overcoming it. If it were needed to show the futility of giving into hatred like then I could understand it, but at this point there is little need for that. Kishimoto made that point a long time ago.

I think it mostly likely that Sasuke is redeemed and lives. Too many of the major themes point in that direction.

#147 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (Bryon_Konoha_Ninja @ Feb 20 2012, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest, guys, there's one of three ways Sasuke's story could conclude; 1), he dies battling Naruto, 2), he survives in his fight with Naruto and takes off to basically replace Orochimaru as a big threat, or 3), Tobi finds no more use for him and kills him.

I like to think that there could be no way to reach Sasuke because he is trying to justify his bloodthirsty actions as something Itachi would want due to believing that Itachi was coerced into doing what he did and made a sacrifice just for the peace the Leaf Village has, when he doesn't see Itachi chose to do it for his love of the village and of peace, even if it ached at his heart so much.

He tried to justify himself when he went to Orochimaru, but that's the thing that makes me feel sorry for Sasuke more than anything; that he thinks his path is the right one and everyone else is wrong, or that no one else has suffered as much as he has when others have suffered very badly themselves. Given too how twisted it's made him, I doubt he can be turned away from his insanity and rage.

This. I agree with you completely.
QUOTE (Bryon_Konoha_Ninja @ Feb 20 2012, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone else's BS detectors go off at Taka wanting to help Sasuke? I mean, they should see he isn't worth helping really...

Yeah... It's kinda weird. I hope sooner or later they realise that Sasuke is worse than they thought.

QUOTE (Nate River @ Feb 22 2012, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(1) only works if Sasuke chooses the death of his own accord like Nagato did. Naruto cannot kill him and, IMO, still square away the two themes of surpassing the old and ending the cycle of hate. If Sasuke relinquishes his hate only after been given a fatal wound by Naruto, then he's still a victim of his own hate. The only difference would be is that he'd realize he was a complete dumbass on the way out the door. Kishi could call that a resolution, but given Naruto's stance up to this point, I'd have a hard time buying that Naruto would call that ending it or overcoming it. If it were needed to show the futility of giving into hatred like then I could understand it, but at this point there is little need for that. Kishimoto made that point a long time ago.

I think it mostly likely that Sasuke is redeemed and lives. Too many of the major themes point in that direction.

For me, the only believable way that Sasuke can be "redeemed" is by him being on his deathbed and realising he was wrong all along. Because at least then it wouldn't have been the same situation with Orochimaru.
His redemption at this point seems inevitable, but him living... Ugh, I hope he doesn't. Him just "seeing the light" would be way too OOC at this point, and Naruto tried to talk-no-jutsu him at the Valley of the End and it didn't work - and that was before he did all of this crazy stuff. And I really don't want another Naruto/Nagato type thing. I want Naruto to realise he can't do everything. Maybe if Itachi talked to Sasuke, but even then...

And the whole Suigetsu/Karin thing - don't they actually hate each other, though? xD Big difference between that and NaruSaku.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#148 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:36 AM

New chapter in 4 hrs!

#149 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:46 AM

Just so you know, people, spoilers are now available from Geg on Narutofan, along with a JP preview like last week. smile.gif

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#150 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 09 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

Good chapter. Sasuke crazy like always. Nothing new...

Next. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users