3333 replies to this topic

#1321 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:35 AM

I keep getting these recommendations on Youtube. OK. So during the fight apparently Kakashi spent some time calling Boruto out on all his character flaws. To me this just comes off as them trying to appease the people that don't like Bolt by listing off some of his flaws people have been complaining about since his introduction. There not going to change anything substantially in the end because he is still the same by the chunin exam if not beyond.

Bold : Same i got lot of recommendation too , weird i only heard few of the best naruto opening/ending music and some NS stuff but why i get recommended to Boruto ....

Remember at the beginning we see adult boruto with same Kakashi scar on his left eye ??? Maybe this will be the start of the arc that will explain how boruto got the same scar as a Kakashi ... or worse ... they might completely recycle kakashi stories , make the rich kid dead , turn out he was alive and become kawaki ..... :confused:

Desperation at the highest level.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#1322 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:39 AM

Burito doesn't get byakugan because that eye is lame as duck. Tenseigan is op like rinnegan Even though we doesn't know what it capable since the feat is fillerish that might become canon.

You must have been gone longer then I was thinking you were. Yes, the eye bolt has was made in the anime and was clearly originally filler.

At first the three clowns rejected it because they hoped to do something cooler. Then the anime staff got angry. So now it canon. At the moment it ability is to seen evil intentions. So same power Naruto got from Kurama's chakra, there apparently will be more added as they think powers up. So just imagine somehow an even more bull kitten mangekyo sharingan because; he's Hinata's son.

Bold : Same i got lot of recommendation too , weird i only heard few of the best naruto opening/ending music and some NS stuff but why i get recommended to Boruto ....

Remember at the beginning we see adult boruto with same Kakashi scar on his left eye ??? Maybe this will be the start of the arc that will explain how boruto got the same scar as a Kakashi ... or worse ... they might completely recycle kakashi stories , make the rich kid dead , turn out he was alive and become kawaki ..... :confused:

Desperation at the highest level.

Boruto doesn't have the scar yet in the manga. So he not getting it soon. Best guess, it was Nail that gave it to him when he killed Naruto.

I really wish youtube just let us control what recommended to us and allow us to block certain thing unless we are actively searching for it.

#1323 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:48 AM

Burito doesn't get byakugan because that eye is lame as duck. Tenseigan is op like rinnegan Eventhough we doesn't know what it capable since the feat is fillerish that might become canon.

I wouldn't be surprised if bolt goes obito and tries to become the tentails.

#1324 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:19 PM

Well everyone it seems like Boruto the movie content will become the next major arc specifically for the Boruto anime isn't that just exciting!!! I'm really hyped for that they have to offer... am I right? am I right?  

boruto.png

Supposedly,  there is going to be some stuff that was in Kishi's original draft that wasn't in the movie  idk like that third ootsutski memeber on the poster.. that's the only thing I can guess.  Still though we got to experience this for a third time like okay granted it was entertaining and found some enjoyable bits out it personally, but this is getting ridiculous. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 08 December 2017 - 05:20 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1325 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:44 PM

The otsutsuki's were one of the biggest mistakes...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#1326 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:45 PM

Well everyone it seems like Boruto the movie content will become the next major arc specifically for the Boruto anime isn't that just exciting!!! I'm really hyped for that they have to offer... am I right? am I right?  

boruto.png

Supposedly,  there is going to be some stuff that was in Kishi's original draft that wasn't in the movie  idk like that third ootsutski memeber on the poster.. that's the only thing I can guess.  Still though we got to experience this for a third time like okay granted it was entertaining and found some enjoyable bits out it personally, but this is getting ridiculous. 

I'm going to guess you're being sarcastic.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1327 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:16 PM

So....what you are saying is..."More retcons." This series is a mess. No...I take that back...a mess has more comphrehension.

Oh well, at least we can now see how much they change from the movie to the show....I think at this point there is no way to deny the inconsistencies with this and the movie now. I wonder how people are going to react to this.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 08 December 2017 - 06:17 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1328 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:38 PM

I'm still trying to make sense of Kaguya, much less her new demon spawn. 

#1329 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:41 PM

I'm going to guess you're being sarcastic.

As far as finding enjoyable bits from the movie, I was being serious about that, but in terms of being excited to revisit the material for a third time hell no it's like a joke at this point that wasn't meant to be funny.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1330 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:50 PM

I'm still trying to make sense of Kaguya, much less her new demon spawn. 

My biggest question is...where the heck were they when Kaguya came back? Why have they taken so long to make a come back?

If these so many of her own spawn were sympathizers to her....then why didn't they come down and pledge their alliegence to her and help her fight the Shinobi Alliance? Imagine her and a small army of very powerful ninja against basically Naruto...Sasuke...and a canon fodder.

And since this is a whole clan on the moon....how did Madara get away with grabbing her body out of the sealed moon? How do they even survive on the moon? If some were trying to help keep Kaguya sealed, why didn't come come down to help the alliance with sealing her?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1331 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:50 PM

As far as finding enjoyable bits from the movie, I was being serious about that, but in terms of being excited to revisit the material for a third time hell no it's like a joke at this point that wasn't meant to be funny.

As I said, this is desperation at its finest.  They are adapting the movie for material because they are clawing at the walls for ideas and a means to stall.  Hell, for all we know, they're probably attempt to retcon away the examples of Hinata's complacency and incompetence as a parent.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1332 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

My biggest question is...where the heck were they when Kaguya came back? Why have they taken so long to make a come back?

If these so many of her own spawn were sympathizers to her....then why didn't they come down and pledge their alliegence to her and help her fight the Shinobi Alliance? Imagine her and a small army of very powerful ninja against basically Naruto...Sasuke...and a canon fodder.

And since this is a whole clan on the moon....how did Madara get away with grabbing her body out of the sealed moon? How do they even survive on the moon? If some were trying to help keep Kaguya sealed, why didn't come come down to help the alliance with sealing her?

Who the hell even knows :lmao: Kishimoto doesn't because he just pulled her out of his ass and the movie team  said"Yea ok we can work with this...somehow." but all they did was add to a pile of What the kitteny which grows everytime they do more Otsusuki BS. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 08 December 2017 - 06:55 PM.

#1333 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:12 PM

I, for one, cannot wait to see what kind of retconned scenes are gonna put instead of the ones that make Naruto looks like a terrible father (I.E: "Himawari's Birthday) . 

It's gonna be soo baad, at least it will serve for a good laugh.

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#1334 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:32 PM

An an even better question is; HOW ARE THEY EVEN RELEVANT to the plot. Are they relevant to the plot? I don't think so, I don't recall them ever doing anything. I don't remember Hamura bring of anything of importance other than to make the Hyuga connected to Hagaromo therefore destroying all uniqueness of all three eye power bloodlines by saying they are all #$%&ing branch offs of each other. Heck Hamura was never even mentioned by ANYONE EXCEPT Hagaromo so even with that information thrown in, none of that crap makes any sense. Actually that really is where Naruto started going down hill. Nothing was unique anymore, and anything that made something in the story special ( be it a technique, bloodline or bloodline inherent ability) was blasted down by idiotic plot contrivances that was Kishi's FAILED attempt at a deep and intricate story and instead made the whole series look like an unproductive, nonsensical, not thought out watered down kitten

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 December 2017 - 07:35 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1335 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:35 PM

Lol. "Tsunade was never serious about Dan. Her first love was always orochimaru."

... Uh ... what?

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#1336 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:47 PM

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird people try to push Hinata as uber-powerful when Boruto is already at her level before leaving the academy?

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#1337 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:54 PM

My question is how is Burrito even at the level he is? Naruto was a loud mouthed dummy, Hinata is timid and not at all battle orientated imo. It doesn't seem like Naruto took the time to teach Burruto anything, and I have a hard time believing Hinata did any of that stuff with him. So where did he suddenly get these BS innate skills from?

You would THINK they would want to continue the "Hard work beats Genius." theme. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 08 December 2017 - 08:07 PM.

#1338 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:06 PM

Oh well we all know that in Naruto, Genius means EVERYTHING is handed to you on a silver platter and you don't have to work for anything :zaru: Hard work is for SUCKERS because the hard workers accomplish nothing in the story!!!! Not Lee, not Sakura, not Guy, Not Tsunade, NO-ONE that earned their powers and accomplishments :fist:

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 December 2017 - 08:15 PM.

#1339 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:08 PM

Welp, thats true :argh: 

#1340 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:12 PM

YUP, Hell Kakashi was HANDED Obito's Susanoo at the last minute. Oh I forgot to mention bloodlines too. Unless you are an Uzumaki, a Senju, an Uchiha, or a Hyuga you don't mean $#%! :lmao:  :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 December 2017 - 08:12 PM.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users