Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:06 PM

If they were smart they just would have nixed this "next gen" bs and just kept milling the old cast.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 07 December 2017 - 07:07 PM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#1302 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:17 PM

If they were smart they just would have nixed this "next gen" bs and just kept milling the old cast.

That wouldn't have worked, cause then the focus would be on these canon pairings that don't work on screen together.

#1303 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:20 PM

Nah they could have done like a Kakashi focused series. :zaru: or an Itachi one
Anything but this torture.

kitten, a Sannin one would have been nice.

#1304 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:21 PM

Nah they could have done like a Kakashi focused series. :zaru: or an Itachi one
Anything but this torture.

kitten, a Sannin one would have been nice.

Yes, they could have thrown focus to Tsunade's crush in Orochimaru that was heavily developed in the manga.

#1305 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:28 PM

Lol. "Tsunade was never serious about Dan. Her first love was always orochimaru."

#1306 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:26 PM

Wait their genin exam is facing off against Kakashi...are they doing the bell test? This is the actual exam not the team exam Jounin instructors do, right?

.....Yes Yyubie, this is desperation. An incredibly pathetic level of desperation. From my understanding even at this level of quality it takes several months to make an anime episode. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the first arc written after Boruto premiered. With how they are behaving these last few episode, you can kind of tell how badly Boruto did in its first few weeks.

Kishimoto is the editor of the manga he really only has power over that, and admittedly it is focusing on the next generation. The anime is doing it own thing and what they think this will draw in interest is bringing back stuff from Naruto in order to interest old fans into this flopping sequel.

Tsunade had a crush on Orochimaru? When was that ever a thing...Hold on. I remember now. That only happened once during the Jiraiya flashback arc in the anime. But even that isn't the case since all she really said to Jiraiya at the time is that if she had to pick between the 12 year old Jiraiya or Orochimaru; she pick Orochimaru because of his talent. Which was clearly just to tease Jiraiya. Then we spend the rest of that arc seeing that Tsunade slowly grew to have strong feeling for him, while he was obsessed with his journey to find the chosen one that would bring peace to the world.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 07 December 2017 - 10:58 PM.

#1307 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:53 PM

1idb4j.jpg

Kakashi is (together with Sasuke) the most popular character in this series because they are handsome cool looking. And i remember in one of his interview kishi said that the old generation will appear very very less. The fact that they using Kakashi again ..... desperation.

I don't even need to watch it to know it's bad :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 December 2017 - 09:53 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1308 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:56 PM

I actually did watch it and CRINGE city.

#1309 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:03 PM

First the BS/NS allusions, and now Kakashi.  This is undoubtedly a desperate cry from SP for us true fans to come back to the fold to save them from bankruptcy and humiliation.  Sorry, you otaku perverts made your bed for your adorable Hinata-sama, now you can burn with it. :down:

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1310 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:05 PM

First the BS/NS allusions, and now Kakashi.  This is undoubtedly a desperate cry from SP for us true fans to come back to the fold to save them from bankruptcy and humiliation.  Sorry, you otaku perverts made your bed for your adorable Hinata-sama, now you can burn with it. :down:

I just want Scouter Vegeta to come and nuke Konoha from orbit at this point.

Galick Gun... FIRE!!!

#1311 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:14 PM

Oh they ARE burning with it. The anime means nothing if fans aren't buying their stuff and they obliterated the trust of their very own money maker; their home country. :yes: 90% of their income came from fans in Japan after all since that is where their genuine merchansdise and everything is so yeah. And I recall no-one wanted anything to do with Naruto after the last, not only because it was a horrible movie that also false advertised what the movie was about, there was a no refund policy during the premiere screening so all viewers left VERY PISSED OFF and so vowed to never financially support Naruto again

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 December 2017 - 11:43 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1312 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:55 PM

Oh they ARE burning with it  the anime means nothing if fans aren't buying their stuff and they obliterated the trust of their very own money maker; their home country. :yes: 90% of their income came from fans in Japan after all since that is where their genuine merchansdise and everything is so yeah. And I recall noone wanted anything to do with Naruto after the last, not only because it wwas a horrible movie that false advertised what the movie was a bout there was a no refund policy during the premiere screening so all viewers left VERY PISSED off and so vowed to never financially support Naruto again

It's kinda amazing how much they keep messing this up. They make it NaruHina in order to appeal to the Western market, but in doing so ended up alienating much of the domestic fanbase. Kishi makes Sarada in an attempt to counter claims of sexism but they turn around and oversexualize a 12 year old in the manga. They're trying to compare BS to NS, but that's only triggering the NH/SS fans. And let's not forget how Naruto was labeled a bad father by a country that emphasizes parents spending time with their kids.

I wouldn't be surprised if they thought Naruto was still the behemoth it used to be in the West, rather than it becoming the standard example of what people don't like in a lot of anime.

Edited by RulesofNature, 08 December 2017 - 12:29 AM.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#1313 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:40 PM

I think it's safe to say that burito is an anime based rather than manga based. I think the manga follow the anime. Unlike naruto.

I don't watch it,
Why kakashi fight team burito?
Can salad use any uchiha technique?
Does the snake boy fill sai or sasuke roll?

As long they have good fight, sp will do good for fandom.

#1314 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:52 PM

The manga is ahead of the anime in-terms of timeline. It follows it more in that since the anime actually has a story, and there far more in stake of SP's staff then for the three clowns that have taken the reins.

Didn't watch it either

The genin test it seems. Instead of having to make two simple clones they instead have to do something more action-y and remind people of Naruto by having Kakashi do the bell test.

She has the sharingan, Sakura's strength, and I recall he doing some kunia technique in the manga...so probably.

Sai-like I told you several times already. He exist to kisss Bolt's ass.

#1315 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:32 AM

Oh they ARE burning with it. The anime means nothing if fans aren't buying their stuff and they obliterated the trust of their very own money maker; their home country. :yes: 90% of their income came from fans in Japan after all since that is where their genuine merchansdise and everything is so yeah. And I recall no-one wanted anything to do with Naruto after the last, not only because it was a horrible movie that also false advertised what the movie was about, there was a no refund policy during the premiere screening so all viewers left VERY PISSED OFF and so vowed to never financially support Naruto again

They must be wondering like hell right now ,

SP : We got BILLIONS of viewer and watcher all over the world !!! They love our boruto and anime!!!

Shuesa : Yeah BUT WHERE THE HELL IS THE MONEY?? ZERO PENNY , WHY SO MANY VIEWERS BUT ZERO MONEY????

SP : Eh ..... Turn out they download our stuff online for free , or stream it online for free , .... piracy.

Shuiesa : WHAT THE F?????

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#1316 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:28 AM

They must be wondering like hell right now ,

SP : We got BILLIONS of viewer and watcher all over the world !!! They love our boruto and anime!!!

Shuesa : Yeah BUT WHERE THE HELL IS THE MONEY?? ZERO PENNY , WHY SO MANY VIEWERS BUT ZERO MONEY????

SP : Eh ..... Turn out they download our stuff online for free , or stream it online for free , .... piracy.

Shuiesa : WHAT THE F?????

Even if one can watch Boruto online for free I would still not watch it because it's a piece of kitten.  :down:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1317 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:03 AM

I keep getting these recommendations on Youtube. OK. So during the fight apparently Kakashi spent some time calling Boruto out on all his character flaws. To me this just comes off as them trying to appease the people that don't like Bolt by listing off some of his flaws people have been complaining about since his introduction. There not going to change anything substantially in the end because he is still the same by the chunin exam if not beyond.

#1318 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:16 AM

Ugh. UGGHH. "I'm so smart I don't even need to cheat to get a 100." kitten. Neither Naruto nor Hinata were known for being genuises.

It's beginning to feel like they're setting burrito up as a unlikable Gary stu.

And by that I just mean he's got haxxed skills but a kitten attitude.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 08 December 2017 - 04:18 AM.

#1319 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:07 AM

Ugh. UGGHH. "I'm so smart I don't even need to cheat to get a 100." kitten. Neither Naruto nor Hinata were known for being genuises.

It's beginning to feel like they're setting burrito up as a unlikable Gary stu.

And by that I just mean he's got haxxed skills but a kitten attitude.

Naruto did have creative moments, and a lot of his earlier stupidity came off because he didn't have people teaching and helping him early on. But he is at best above average. Hinata...she has never really done anything that required much intelligence, she always came off as kind of average intelligence. Then again, it easy to comes off as smart when your father for years has probably been teaching you at home; what he ordered to be a core part of the academy curriculum.

Kishimoto set him up as smarted and more naturally gifted then Naruto to set him apart from Naruto. Thing is that he still behave Naruto-like. So he just comes off as an arrogant braggart that thinks he smarter then he really is. He real likable traits that he was given by Kishimoto was that he really did care about his family. Which is why he was so upset about his father neglecting them. The problem is the anime turn that around by changing his relationship with his sister and mother. His sister once beat him to near death, after that he swore to do anything to please so she wouldn't get angry at him again. And he mother his apparently suppose to be terrified of her all mighty mom bit.

Like I said, the only reason he doesn't have the rasengan is because he is canoncally taught it in the movie. Everything else they give to him. Look he is able to fight against a kage level ninja in order to pass the academy. Now didn't I say awhile back that bolt may do that? Fight a Jounin or higher before he even graduates.

Yyubie, they learned that nH was a mistake by the end of the Last movie's run. All Boruto is doing right now is proving they should not put too much money into it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 December 2017 - 06:42 AM.

#1320 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:34 AM

Burito doesn't get byakugan because that eye is lame as duck. Tenseigan is op like rinnegan Eventhough we doesn't know what it capable since the feat is fillerish that might become canon.

Edited by rocci, 08 December 2017 - 05:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users