Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#461 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 25 June 2018 - 11:14 AM

Hinata (at least in my opinion) looks a lot like Hasshaku-sama.

Don't search that in google , it's from japanese horror urban story ... you have been warned :sweat:.

I personally didn't see the fuss why shes so popular , she looks average , empty and boring to me.

It's just because she has these three golden card :

-She have immunity against Sasuke , while all the other girl fall in love with him.

-She is the only female in the entire manga that have feelings for a dropout good for nothing ugly Naruto.

-She is submissive and have nice body.

So in the eyes of Otakus she is the perfect waifus. It really amaze me how and why a side character that barely make an appearance got these 3 golden card. With these 3 golden card people no longer care about her background story , i mean shes a women after all , usually as long as women looks good , never object and have sexy body they can marry rich people , anything else no longer matter.

Tenten is also immune against Sasuke's undeniable charms. Despite her lack of talent and backbone, Hinata is much a Mary - Sue: Kind, pretty, without flaws. The only thing people point out about her is that she is shy, but since that's considered cute... Sakura on the other hand, with her brute strength and anger issues... Not so much a Mary - Sue. She isn't perfect looking (Short hair, no chest), totally after Sasuke. She is his main girl. Being shallow and superficial, I understand where the Sakura - Dislike and Hinata - Like comes from. Call me a liar, but to understand Sakura's character, you actually need a bit of profundity lmao. Or at least be willed to deal with psychology and character building. Sakura is the more interesting character, she deserves way more credit than she receives, and all her flaws make her achievements even greater.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#462 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:13 PM

Tenten is also immune against Sasuke's undeniable charms. Despite her lack of talent and backbone, Hinata is much a Mary - Sue: Kind, pretty, without flaws. The only thing people point out about her is that she is shy, but since that's considered cute... Sakura on the other hand, with her brute strength and anger issues... Not so much a Mary - Sue. She isn't perfect looking (Short hair, no chest), totally after Sasuke. She is his main girl. Being shallow and superficial, I understand where the Sakura - Dislike and Hinata - Like comes from. Call me a liar, but to understand Sakura's character, you actually need a bit of profundity lmao. Or at least be willed to deal with psychology and character building. Sakura is the more interesting character, she deserves way more credit than she receives, and all her flaws make her achievements even greater.

Bold i really really want that but sadly you wrong T_T , not even Ten Ten that has even less appearance able to escape Sasuke charm :

naruto-1565530.jpg

So my point still stand , all female girl in his class or at his age fall in love with him or at least likes him in first sight .... even Temari. Only the most purest heart girl which is Hinata hime sama immune to Sasuke charm.

Edited by Yyubie, 25 June 2018 - 12:16 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#463 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:15 PM

Bold i really really want that but sadly you wrong T_T , not even Ten Ten that has even less appearance immune to Sasuke charm :

naruto-1565530.jpg

So my point still stand , all female girl in his class or at his age fall in love with him or at least likes him in first sight .... even Temari. Only the most purest heart girl which is Hinata hime sama immune to Sasuke charm.

Yeah, but attraction is different from obsession. I wish Neji had survived because he probably would have ended up with Tenten.

#464 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:25 PM

Nooo Tenten why you must betray me. I never thought she liked him, I always thought she's into Lee? Lol.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#465 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:16 PM

Nooo Tenten why you must betray me. I never thought she liked him, I always thought she's into Lee? Lol.

It also had been hinted Tenten was interested in Neji besides Lee.

#466 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 07:08 PM

It also had been hinted Tenten was interested in Neji besides Lee.

Where? I never saw Nejiten..

ナルサク

#467 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:47 PM

To be honest, we so rarely saw tenten that anyone could honestly say she liked Neji, Sasuke, and Lee. Lee had the advantage because she acted more Sakura-ish to him which used to mean that kishi was setting them up as the couple, also the Lee SD where she and Lee were the main characters, and there was more shipping moments in that between them in the SD. Neji was suppose to marry hinata for what I explained before, but he was killed off.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 June 2018 - 09:50 PM.

#468 NaruSaku122

NaruSaku122

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:18 PM

To be honest, we so rarely saw tenten that anyone could honestly say she liked Neji, Sasuke, and Lee. Lee had the advantage because she acted more Sakura-ish to him which used to mean that kishi was setting them up as the couple, also the Lee SD where she and Lee were the main characters, and there was more shipping moments in that between them in the SD. Neji was suppose to marry hinata for what I explained before, but he was killed off.

Neji and Hinata would have been kind of creepy. They're Cousins. I'd rather have her with Kiba

#469 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

Neji and Hinata would have been kind of creepy. They're Cousins. I'd rather have her with Kiba

In families like that, cousin marriages happen alot to keep the purity of the family going. It wouldn't have been surprising if she did marry Neji in the end.

#470 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:57 PM

In families like that, cousin marriages happen alot to keep the purity of the family going. It wouldn't have been surprising if she did marry Neji in the end.

No kidding. Though even I would have tried to have the Hyuga actually REALLY change its ways after seeing how the fatal flaws of it bit them in the ass when it came to Neji, plus the fact he learned the Main House's secret Jutsu, showing he was significantly more skilled than anyone else his age in the Main House, as well as Hizashi's stats being slightly higher than Hiashi's, even if he was born second.

#471 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 12:50 AM

Cousin marriage was once common in Japan, and while it is becoming much less so, the hyuuga clan is very conservative.

I get why people dont ship it but I honestly thought the story was going towards a union between the two of them. It wouldve been 10x better than Neji dying with two sticks in his stomach.

ナルサク

#472 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 01:49 AM

Cousin marriage was once common in Japan, and while it is becoming much less so, the hyuuga clan is very conservative.

I get why people dont ship it but I honestly thought the story was going towards a union between the two of them. It wouldve been 10x better than Neji dying with two sticks in his stomach.

Interbreeding may have been common among royal families in the past...however there is a reason as to why is not common now, and it has nothing with the fact that is a taboo.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#473 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 08:33 PM

Interbreeding may have been common among royal families in the past...however there is a reason as to why is not common now, and it has nothing with the fact that is a taboo.

Your political views dont matter. The naruverse especially hyuuga clan are not in the «now». SD painted nejihina as plausible..

ナルサク

#474 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:12 PM

Your political views dont matter. The naruverse especially hyuuga clan are not in the «now». SD painted nejihina as plausible..

Which pissed the NH fans off its why I love SD more cause they knew what Hinata was, as for why the guy takes a while is he wants to make the art as good as he can which I am all for.

#475 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:30 PM

Which pissed the NH fans off its why I love SD more cause they knew what Hinata was, as for why the guy takes a while is he wants to make the art as good as he can which I am all for.

SD highlighted the chemistry between the main couples. It had Leeten, Nejihina, NS and even SK. The guy behind it knew what was going on and when it was made the ending we got wasnt on anyones mind.

Also, according to scientists, cousin marriage doesnt cause much harm. Not more than a 40+ woman getting pregnant. So it being taboo is def the main factor in it not being common(another is cousin marriages were often arranged and arranged marriage is kitten), and shipping nejihina is not shameful.

Edited by sushi., 28 June 2018 - 10:35 PM.

ナルサク

#476 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:27 PM

I really dont like the idea of nejihina. Not because theyre cousins, its just that i really really hate hinata and since she had neji killed just so she could hold narutos hand i have come to really hate this pairing. Hinata doesnt care about neji, she never did so in my opinion nejihina is a crack pairing along with saiino.

The pairings that puzzles me the most is shikatema and shikaino. I really think shikamaru should've ended up with ino but shikatema had its moments in the manga too. Shikaino wouldve been good for ino because like her best friend she would've ended up with a boy she never thought she would ever like but instead ino gets with sai, a sasuke lookalike, as a consolation prize. I really liked saiino but even i know that its a crack ship and their canon son is hella annoying. In my opinion, sai shouldnt have gotten together with anyone at all.

#477 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:31 PM

wWith out going too far off topic I think Ino was always heading in Chojis direction as a part of her characters growth away from Selish and shallow towards a more mature adult. Shikamaru and Temari was one of the more developed and heavily hinted at pairings.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#478 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 05:39 PM

wWith out going too far off topic I think Ino was always heading in Chojis direction as a part of her characters growth away from Selish and shallow towards a more mature adult. Shikamaru and Temari was one of the more developed and heavily hinted at pairings.

I am more in favor of shikaino, i believe their moments are often overlooked even though they have more of them then shikatema.

#479 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:00 PM

SD highlighted the chemistry between the main couples. It had Leeten, Nejihina, NS and even SK. The guy behind it knew what was going on and when it was made the ending we got wasnt on anyones mind.

Also, according to scientists, cousin marriage doesnt cause much harm. Not more than a 40+ woman getting pregnant. So it being taboo is def the main factor in it not being common(another is cousin marriages were often arranged and arranged marriage is kitten), and shipping nejihina is not shameful.

According to the WHO first cousin unions nearly doubles the risk for near natal or childhood death, intellectual disabilities, and other forms of anomalies and genetic diseases.

Didn't the Uchiha inbreed within their own clan as well? I would see that as more of a reason as to why that clan is messed up in the head, than some sort of revenge history thousand years back.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#480 NaruSaku122

NaruSaku122

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:46 PM

I really dont like the idea of nejihina. Not because theyre cousins, its just that i really really hate hinata and since she had neji killed just so she could hold narutos hand i have come to really hate this pairing. Hinata doesnt care about neji, she never did so in my opinion nejihina is a crack pairing along with saiino.

The pairings that puzzles me the most is shikatema and shikaino. I really think shikamaru should've ended up with ino but shikatema had its moments in the manga too. Shikaino wouldve been good for ino because like her best friend she would've ended up with a boy she never thought she would ever like but instead ino gets with sai, a sasuke lookalike, as a consolation prize. I really liked saiino but even i know that its a crack ship and their canon son is hella annoying. In my opinion, sai shouldnt have gotten together with anyone at all.

Hmm i have a thing for Choji/Ino and i still think they should have ended up together and i thought they would go that direction to have her grow up .Sai and her don't belong together and they have a weird ass looking kid together.(but the worst is choji's child.)I always liked Shikamaru and Temari they have a good dynamic so i'm pretty happy that they did end up together.

Edited by NaruSaku122, 29 June 2018 - 08:48 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users