Close
Photo

Naruto Chapter 570

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

#1 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:49 AM

It's out: Mangastream.

Brief thoughts. --Click here to view--
AWWWWWWWW THEY'RE FRIENDS NOW X)

#2 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:58 AM

I was about to get all excited but then it ended.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#3 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:46 AM

Oh, this is going to be good. a_plotting.gif Go Kurama!

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:52 AM

This chapter was truly awesome and good for Kurama's development I love the way he denied that he likes Naruto and the fact that he finally agree to fight together with him. I wouldn't say they're friend....yet more like partners.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:59 AM

Because my bloody laptop doesn't know how to co-operate with me, I had to read the chappie on my stupid, tiny-ass screened iPod touch. THAT'S JUST PISS.

Hmm. Looks like Naruto is best bros... /puts on sunglasses/ ... with both Yonbi and Kyuubi. YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH~~!!! CSI meme fail .."

But seriously... I'm happy that Kurama and Son [taking me a while to adjust to their actual names ._.] are now on friendly terms with our lovable number one knuckle head. Hell, they even fist bumped with Naruto! That's something I can't ever see happening if it never did in this chapter. And Kurama and Naruto are melding chakra now? Oh boy. Ohhhhh boyyyy.

Anyways, question. If they're melding chakra, does this mean that Naruto could possibly go into full Kyuubi mode? I mean, it looks like he opened the seal gate thingy or whatever. Or is that something entirely different to this? Sorry if I sound like a dumbass OTL

JA2DBzd.png

#6 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:32 PM

Awesome! Naruto finally got Kurama to acknowledge him...Well at least he admitted that Naruto is preferable to "The Masked Man" so it is at least a step in the right direction. tongue.gif

However, this fight is going to be a long and arduous one. Even if Naruto manages to pull through, it is obvious that he's going to be really really REALLY exhausted by the end, which is probably exactly what "The Masked Man" wants.

Still, the fact that he now has Kurama on his side has to count for something.

Also, epic fist bump is epic!!! cool.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#7 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:57 PM

*the panel after the gate opens, Kyuubi smashes Naruto with his palm and laughs*
Not gonna lie, that thought made me chuckle laugh.gif
Good chapter, though. Kishi handled them teaming up well enough that it's believable.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#8 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:59 PM

So after the Four-Tails (Son Goku) got sucked back in to the statue thingy, we see Roshi's body left behind. Does that mean that when Kabuto resurrected the Jinchuriki he used their real corpses instead of sacrificed bodies or did Son somehow gave Naruto Roshi's corpse.

I'm also curious as to weather Naruto would either sprout some tails on his Kurama's Chakra Mode, go into a version 2 state, transform into the full-fledged Tailed Beast form or do all three during the coarse of the Battle with Tobi.

Overall, I did enjoy the chapter (despite some disappointment prediction wise) so I'll be looking forward to the next one. th_coffee.gif

EDIT: I just remembered that Yugito had the regenerative capabilities of the Impure World Resurrection just like the rest of the zombies. Nonetheless, I still want to know if that's Roshi's actual corpse or just a sacrifice that will disintegrate shortly anyways.

Edited by K9ofChaos, 18 January 2012 - 02:06 PM.

#9 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jan 18 2012, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So after the Four-Tails (Son Goku) got sucked back in to the statue thingy, we see Roshi's body left behind. Does that mean that when Kabuto resurrected the Jinchuriki he used their real corpses instead of sacrificed bodies or did Son somehow gave Naruto Roshi's corpse.

EDIT: I just remembered that Yugito had the regenerative capabilities of the Impure World Resurrection just like the rest of the zombies. Nonetheless, I still want to know if that's Roshi's actual corpse or just a sacrifice that will disintegrate shortly anyways

That's an interesting point... --Click here to view--
AlternaMadara/Tobi doesn't trust Kabuto, with good reason. It would make more sense for him to use the Rinnegan six-paths control of dead bodies, rather than risk having a bunch of Kabuto's puppets near him. I do wonder which would prevail in direct competition for control, the chakra rods or Kabuto's IWR jutsu.

#10 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:03 PM

Does this mean that Kurama is now gonna FULLY come out onto the battlefield?

Also, the fist pound... *Narugasm*

Edited by Sakura Lover, 18 January 2012 - 03:04 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#11 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:21 PM

Kyuubi is a tsundere

#12 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:22 PM

Go Naruto and Kurama!!! And epic fist bumps. Awh

and yeah i agree kyuubi is definitely a tsundere haha

Edited by Fenris, 18 January 2012 - 04:22 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#13 Sir G

Sir G

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:30 PM

That as soon as the gate fully opens... the nine-tails eats him! That would leave everyone like "WTF JUST HAPPENED!?!?"

And I dont think I can ever get used to calling the nine-tails Kurama.. Its hard enough for me to call him Kyuubi..

Edited by Sir G, 18 January 2012 - 04:32 PM.

#14 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Jan 18 2012, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kyuubi is a tsundere

"I-it's not like I'm helping you because I l-like you or anything, baka-Naruto!!"
Kurama, y so tsundere? XD

#15 hergirlunknown

hergirlunknown

Hyatt

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Tea , martial arts, death metal, surrealism, and sweets.

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:48 PM

I'm not on here often, but the most recent chapter made me feel compelled to post.

Was I the only one that "squeed" when Kurama and Naruto met fists? Kurama's face was priceless. The turning point and dialogue in this chapter made it one of the best yet, in my opinion.

Edited by hergirlunknown, 18 January 2012 - 07:25 PM.

#16 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Jan 18 2012, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kyuubi is a tsundere

I've been saying that since he lent Naruto his power during the Madara battle.

So did Son Goku manage to give Naruto his gift? I'm just wondering because they managed to bump fists, but Goku got sucked into the statue straight after, possably not having time to give him a gift....unless the bump fist was the gift of acknowledgement and friendship? I wonder what else it could be, the power of Lava maybe?

Kurama and Naruto ripping up the field...well hopefully, let's hope we don't see Kurama squash Naruto like a bug in the next panel next week...hehee

Wonder what the new look will be, Using the tailed beasts power forcefully, makes him into a mini Kyuubi, using the Chakra after defeating it, makes him the Yelllow Flash, Just being given the power without payment makes him look the same (as we saw against Madara) so the two working insync with each other should give him another new look right?

Damn it!!!! Have to wait another week to see what happens.

^^^^Dude spoiler tags please. it's still the first page.

Edited by harry4e, 18 January 2012 - 04:58 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#17 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:46 PM

yeah, sorry, hergirlunknown, we use spoiler tags on the first page just so no one burns their eyes out on spoiler info they'd rather not see. the great thing about epic chapters is it brings back people who don't come very often! thumbsup.gif

Is anyone else surprised at the pace?
I don't know what I was expecting but... --Click here to view--
I guess I thought the war arc would be more drawn out, with lots of twists and turns and build-up. Lots of tension and suspense. Like the stakes would be a lot higher.

This is like anti-suspense. Only one day of fighting (granted with some big losses, although the dramatic portayal of that was short-lived and, outside of the few panels, no measurable effect on the rest of the troops), then Naruto swoops in, saves the important people and begins to work straightaway on the bijuu critters.

I just didn't expect it to happen this way. I figured Madara would bring them all to their knees somehow, push Naruto to the brink, and then he'd turn to the tailed beasts.

But Naruto is hardly portrayed as being beaten. Except for the one panel where the kyuubi states it directly, there is no gradual development there. We're told he's worn out. But we haven't seen him getting progressively weaker after each big thing, staggering or having to try moves more and more times before he connects.

Not as suspenseful, so far, as I was expecting....

Also, anyone else surprised at how easily the beasts are coming around? I was expecting some resentment and craftiness on their parts. But not to be, I guess....

Anyway, my first thought was "Holy Crap I've got to finish my fanfic! This manga's going to be done before I'm done with my story!" lol

Edited by tricksie, 18 January 2012 - 05:48 PM.

#18 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 18 January 2012 - 06:31 PM

Wow I have been waiting for this FOREVER!!! I have wanted Naruto and Kurama to have more moments together, and this chapter took the cake. They used ultimate fist pump power!! It was an epic bromance biggrin.gif Now that the gates are open I'm curious to see if Naruto will be able to go beast mode since there is nothing stopping him. Whatever happens, it's going to be Epic!!!!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#19 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:09 PM

I'm actually happy about the pace.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#20 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:11 PM

BroFist's all around! --Click here to view--
Really good chapter, cant wait till we finally see the fox's true power and mess the battlefield up like its his. I laughed at all the bro kittening and to be honest didnt really expect the fox to do it either but he did. Time for an epic fight cant wait.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users