Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#201 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:37 AM

Yeah hinata confession and her hair it's like hairworks settings on the witcher 3 and rise of tomb raider games (for those who don't know this settings makes the hair looks more realistic in the game , only expensive rig/hardware can do this without lag) , and then after that this what we got :

worst_pein_faces_by_sakura97_sama.jpg

How bias can they be ?? when it should be the other way around , people watch this because the epic battle and then it turn into that ?? hinata vs pein and naruto vs pein .... clearly not balance in terms of graphic quality they sacrifice naruto vs pein for hinata vs pein or more specificly all the resource goes into hinata confession (and her filler flashback getting bullied).

Anyway be careful of art theft i suddenly remember how some kitten pro ending fans stole lady gt art and edit the sakura into hinata , that was disgusting i hope it will not happen to this beautiful fanfic art. If you can warn the author or make it so that the image can't be right click so that no one can download it , or put some kind of password so that only trusted member can download it that will be nice.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#202 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:13 AM

Yeah hinata confession and her hair it's like hairworks settings on the witcher 3 and rise of tomb raider games (for those who don't know this settings makes the hair looks more realistic in the game , only expensive rig/hardware can do this without lag) , and then after that this what we got :

How bias can they be ?? when it should be the other way around , people watch this because the epic battle and then it turn into that ?? hinata vs pein and naruto vs pein .... clearly not balance in terms of graphic quality they sacrifice naruto vs pein for hinata vs pein or more specificly all the resource goes into hinata confession (and her filler flashback getting bullied).

Anyway be careful of art theft i suddenly remember how some kitten pro ending fans stole lady gt art and edit the sakura into hinata , that was disgusting i hope it will not happen to this beautiful fanfic art. If you can warn the author or make it so that the image can't be right click so that no one can download it , or put some kind of password so that only trusted member can download it that will be nice.

Sorry that animation on pain is so awful and laughable.

#203 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:26 AM

what image?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#204 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:45 AM

what image?

Did it not show up? The collection of Pain's badly animated faces during his fight.

ナルサク

#205 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:17 PM

Did it not show up? The collection of Pain's badly animated faces during his fight.

I'm 100 percent sure that's not the image he is talking about. If you actually read what was written, he said "this beautiful fan art will not be stolen." There is nothing beautiful about the collection of Pain's badly animated faces. He was obviously talking about a different image.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#206 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:46 PM

I'm 100 percent sure that's not the image he is talking about. If you actually read what was written, he said "this beautiful fan art will not be stolen." There is nothing beautiful about the collection of Pain's badly animated faces. He was obviously talking about a different image.

I mean the new NS fanfiction story in this thread "Alteral the last". Don't let the same thing that happen with Lady GT fanfiction happen to this one , getting stole by rabid fans and edited they change sakura into hinata. That's what i'm trying to say , sorry for my bad english.

9eaed4bfaec042778e6f67fe0da23d4d.jpg

That belongs to Lady GT remember ?? I remember seeing that somewhere and sakura turn into hinata .... some kitten just can't satisfied even after got the ending and want to steal NS fan fic too. Hope didn't happen again this time.

Edited by Yyubie, 19 July 2017 - 12:55 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#207 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:42 AM

Ch: 3/Pg: 13 scene of genjutsu conclusion

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#208 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:11 AM

what image?

Dear god that looks awful.

#209 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:44 PM

I'm not really trying to knock this story and am delighted to see that it's getting made, but I don't really like the whole "genjutsu reveal." I didn't like it in the film and I most certainly don't like it here. It just cheapens the romantic aspect of development if Naruto (and presumably Sakura) already know how they feel about one another. I'd much rather Naruto remain in the dark, yet take one final and serious effort at confessing to Sakura anyhow. That just seems more noble. Here, it feels like he had to use cheat codes before working up the courage to tell Sakura how he feels.

But again, I like this story, so don't treat this comment as a flame. :yes:

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#210 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:08 PM

I read it I thought he was being sarcastic lmao

ナルサク

#211 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:29 PM

I'm not really trying to knock this story and am delighted to see that it's getting made, but I don't really like the whole "genjutsu reveal." I didn't like it in the film and I most certainly don't like it here. It just cheapens the romantic aspect of development if Naruto (and presumably Sakura) already know how they feel about one another. I'd much rather Naruto remain in the dark, yet take one final and serious effort at confessing to Sakura anyhow. That just seems more noble. Here, it feels like he had to use cheat codes before working up the courage to tell Sakura how he feels.

But again, I like this story, so don't treat this comment as a flame. :yes:

I'm not expecting the whole thing to be fixed but this seems to flow better than in the movie. And brings things up from their past and that the genjustu shouldn't be effected by it.

#212 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:01 PM

Ch: 3/Pg: 13 scene of genjutsu conclusion

This is getting better and better that's all I have to say.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#213 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:13 PM

I'm not expecting the whole thing to be fixed but this seems to flow better than in the movie. And brings things up from their past and that the genjustu shouldn't be effected by it.

Very true. And aside from my issues with the genjutsu plot device, I am curious to see how Sakura will react to Naruto's memories (specifically finding out that it was Naruto during the chapter 3 bench scene).

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#214 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:42 PM

I am hoping he resolves the bench scene in this Doujin. And I agree with Gravenimage, it's getting better and better.

#215 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:53 PM

Very true. And aside from my issues with the genjutsu plot device, I am curious to see how Sakura will react to Naruto's memories (specifically finding out that it was Naruto during the chapter 3 bench scene).

I hope that too cause that needs closure here, since dumbass forgot about it. And by dumbass I mean kishi.

#216 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 07:54 PM

I am hoping he resolves the bench scene in this Doujin. And I agree with Gravenimage, it's getting better and better.

Yes it is but their still is the hinata going with toneri scene and the rivalry line that pissed all of us off.

#217 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:21 PM

Yes it is but their still is the hinata going with toneri scene and the rivalry line that pissed all of us off.

I doubt we're going to be hearing that stupid rivalry line in this version.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#218 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:07 AM

New update.

Ch: 3/ Pg 14 Attack on Gate Keeper Part 1

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#219 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:12 AM

New update.

Ch: 3/ Pg 14 Attack on Gate Keeper Part 1

Sai is better than sasuke, he actually tried to be friends with Naruto and Sakura unlike sasuke who never tried. Sure said was Danzo tool but he still character.

#220 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:13 AM

I doubt we're going to be hearing that stupid rivalry line in this version.

Don't know still too early, still wondering how the hinata going with toneri scene will go?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)