• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#41 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (Merger Knight @ Dec 9 2009, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So is Kakashi now the Hokage and if so when did that actually happen i must of missed it?

He's not officially yet, but the other Kage have said he would be acceptable and Danzo completely unacceptable. (and Shikaku's already nominated Kakashi too and likely has been politicking with the other Jonin to make sure Kakashi wins the official Jonin vote.)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#42 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:03 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 9 2009, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He's not officially yet, but the other Kage have said he would be acceptable and Danzo completely unacceptable. (and Shikaku's already nominated Kakashi too and likely has been politicking with the other Jonin to make sure Kakashi wins the official Jonin vote.)

Ya i remember Shikaku nomonatng him and Danzo growing about it.

But I guess missed the chapter where the Kages thought about it. Which one was it so i can reread it?

#43 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:04 AM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ Dec 9 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Predictions: Sasuke and Danzou fight for five chapters. Sasuke wins with a new killer Sharingan hax technqiue (hell, he could very well end up stealing two spare eyes from Danzou's arm, hence giving him a permanent mangakeyou sharingan). Danzou is thrown out the manga like Kisame was and readers are left wondering why the heck Kishimoto decided to put this character in the series in the first place. At any rate, as others have alluded to, this is bad news for NaruSaku in the sense that we won't be getting any nods towards it unless until January (IMO). Still, it's been a pretty good year for the pairing, so such is not that bad in retrospect.

I don't know about 5 chapters, in fact, I don't know if he will even start this fight this year. I'm starting to wonder if Kishi will have next week dealing with all the other characters and like the last panel be about Sasuke and Danzo starting their fight. I really hope it doesn't last 5 chapters, that would be too much Sasuke, I really miss Naruto lol

#44 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (Merger Knight @ Dec 9 2009, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya i remember Shikaku nomonatng him and Danzo growing about it.

But I guess missed the chapter where the Kages thought about it. Which one was it so i can reread it?

I believe it was the chapter where the Raikage was chosen as the leader of the alliance. (that chapter or the one right before that)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#45 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:04 AM

I personally think Naruto has to realize that Sasuke's crossed the line as is, considering he tried to kill him on several ocassions and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. If he doesn't, then he isn't ready to become a Kage. Or even going to be able to REALLY change the world. Even as kind as he can be, he needs to be slightly tougher than he's ever been before, and know that he has no alternatives anymore. It's either Sasuke or the Leaf.

And as for Danzo, what's his game? Did he instigate the Uchiha Massacre on purpose to gain the power of the Sharingan in his efforts to overthrow Lord Hiruzen and become the next Hokage?? And does Madara want him dead for his Sharingans??

Just what the hell is up right now?!

Bryon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users