• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:23 PM

Naruto 473

DOUBLE LARIAT FTW!!!! rawr.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:28 PM

The Raikage and Bee doubleteam was just an epic panel.

#3 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 02:59 PM

Kisame ... sweat.gif Well at least he got taken out in a royally awesome way, lol.

Suigetsu... no.gif
Well we get to see... fodder samurai vs. secondary characters at some point, probably...

Ehe. Naruto is like, "You're kidding, Sakura left something out?" headscratch.gif

I luv Sai now :3
meh.

#4 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:15 PM

The Godaime Mizukage is made of win. Mizukage "over 9000" Danzo 0. Heh.

I want Tsunade to wake up soon and finish the smackdown on Danzo. Then I want to see Tsunade and the Mizukage meet and talk.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#5 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:25 PM

Suigetsu, and Jugo are they supposed to be Luke and Han solo xdd. The Muizkage, is made of win, so freaking awesome. tongue.gif Muizkage>danzo in days of the week. I wont Tsunade, to wake up, as well it would be awesome to see her give the final blow to Danzo for trying to steel her seat as Hokage.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 26 November 2009 - 04:29 PM.

#6 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Nov 26 2009, 07:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Raikage and Bee doubleteam was just an epic panel.

I agree, if Kisame is indeed dead, he got the death he deserved, lol.

#7 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 05:08 PM

I don't think he's dead he did make a hand sign just before he got decapitated,so I doubt this is over yet.

Edited by dfammer, 26 November 2009 - 05:09 PM.

#8 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 05:42 PM

i thought he was gonna be fry DD:

talk about wasting food...

and lol at page 15 xDD

Edited by Strangelove, 26 November 2009 - 05:46 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#9 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 05:48 PM

Awesome chapter. Once again we need a word that surpasses 'epic' to describe that panel.

Hmm, what exactly is Sai's motive?

Oh, and I hope Danzo kills that guy for failing! laugh.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#10 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:24 PM

Is noone else but me suprised that Kisame was talking AFTER his head was decapitated ? D=

#11 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:46 PM

Im a bit confused.. what is sai talking about did sakura miss somthing out cos back on chapter 470 the flashbacks.. is she lying or is she leaving somthing out and sai's gonna tell naruto IM JUST CONFUUUUUSED BADLY
You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

#12 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (RasenHolder @ Nov 26 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im a bit confused.. what is sai talking about did sakura miss somthing out cos back on chapter 470 the flashbacks.. is she lying or is she leaving somthing out and sai's gonna tell naruto IM JUST CONFUUUUUSED BADLY

She forgot to tell him about the fact that the Rookies...well they aren't Rookies anymore, plan to kill Sasuke to prevent a war.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#13 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:49 PM

So Kisame has been reduced to a talking head now? wot.gif
But the double lariat was still awesome!
Too bad the cosplay at the Star Wars convention didn't turn out well. tongue.gif

Edited by Shadow-kun, 26 November 2009 - 07:54 PM.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#14 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:13 PM

That was a little disappointing. I was hoping for a better ending to the fights than that. Oh well, at least it didn't overstay it's welcome like some of the fights have. Not sure if Kisame is dead yet, but I wouldn't be surprised. A double attack from a Jinchuuriki and Kage is probably pretty hard to survive.

Guess you guys were right about Ao being saved by the Mizukage, and about the jutsu being similiar to the Mind Transfer.

And Sai is going to spill the beans. Good, good. I knew I liked him for a reason. happy.gif

#15 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Nov 26 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She forgot to tell him about the fact that the Rookies...well they aren't Rookies anymore, plan to kill Sasuke to prevent a war.

ohh but wont this cause another argument between naruto and sakura or is sai trying to help?
You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

#16 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Nov 26 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was a little disappointing. I was hoping for a better ending to the fights than that. Oh well, at least it didn't overstay it's welcome like some of the fights have. Not sure if Kisame is dead yet, but I wouldn't be surprised. A double attack from a Jinchuuriki and Kage is probably pretty hard to survive.

Guess you guys were right about Ao being saved by the Mizukage, and about the jutsu being similiar to the Mind Transfer.

And Sai is going to spill the beans. Good, good. I knew I liked him for a reason. happy.gif

Did the head flying from the body not clue you in on whether or not Kisame died?

#17 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 26 November 2009 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (GoNeKr@zY @ Nov 26 2009, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is noone else but me suprised that Kisame was talking AFTER his head was decapitated ? D=

I was, too! XD I mean, how can Kisame talk when he doesn't have a neck, let alone a pair of lungs!? If he was thinking that line, I'd be OK with it as part of his dying thoughts.

Also, how did Bee and the Raikage decapitate Kisame without tearing each other's arms off? tongue.gif

Eh, at least we'll see a talk between Sai and Naruto next week. I think Sai will just tell Naruto about the plan to terminate Sasuke.

#18 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 26 November 2009 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Nov 26 2009, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was, too! XD I mean, how can Kisame talk when he doesn't have a neck, let alone a pair of lungs!? If he was thinking that line, I'd be OK with it as part of his dying thoughts.

Also, how did Bee and the Raikage decapitate Kisame without tearing each other's arms off? tongue.gif

Eh, at least we'll see a talk between Sai and Naruto next week. I think Sai will just tell Naruto about the plan to terminate Sasuke.

I was thinking the same thing, but just gave up and chalked it up to the fact they're ninja XD

I was kind of disappointed by how anti-climatic Kisame's death was. It was still cool...but not as...epic...? Eh, whatever the case, there goes one more powerhouse of a villain, heh.

Now I'm curious about what exactly the deal is with Killer Bee and Samehada. Is it going to be his sword now? What happened to it?

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#19 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 11:04 PM

Madara's plan is failing one piece at a time. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#20 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 27 November 2009 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Nov 26 2009, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did the head flying from the body not clue you in on whether or not Kisame died?

Since when has death been death in Naruto? People get chopped to pieces, have their heads cut off, have their bodies smashed, have their chakra stolen, and experience all around terrible things that they survive with little trouble. Just because he doesn't have a head doesn't mean he's dead. Until it's confirmed by someone, we can't assume anything regarding Kisame's status.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users