• 471 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:34 PM

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/471/01/

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:24 PM

OOOH, Bee Vs. Kisame is getting interesting. biggrin.gif

Take him down, Bee! rawr.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:48 PM

wow.. Kisame looked... interesting?

#4 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 07:29 PM

The fight is pretty hardcore so far.

#5 Enermil

Enermil

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:06 PM

Wow Kisame turned into a Street Shark!

Edited by Enermil, 12 November 2009 - 08:10 PM.

#6 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:07 PM

Wow, it's out early!

This looks like a cool fight. biggrin.gif It's interesting to see that Bee can even go all the way to full-release without losing himself (judging from his conversation with the Hachibi). I wonder if Naruto could learn from him?

Now Kisame's at full power and in his element. I wonder how Bee will fight underwater? Even if we don't get to see Naruto/Sakura/Sai for a while, I won't mind because this is an interesting fight. happy.gif

Danzou's underlings are really screwed up, aren't they? I'm hoping the Mizukage will be able to find Ao's body before it hits that blade. It feels like Danzou doesn't mind risking war with Kirigakure for an eye. Granted, it belonged to a Konoha shinobi in the first place, but still.

#7 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Enermil @ Nov 12 2009, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow kisame turned into a Street Shark!

Wow and I thought I was the only one who thought of that! laugh.gif Anyways I echo Derock kick Kisame's ass KillaBee!

uc.png

#8 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 08:14 PM

great fight and Kisame is built! wow.png

QUOTE (Enermil @ Nov 12 2009, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow Kisame turned into a Street Shark!

I still have my Street Shark action figures!!!! rawr.gif

#9 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:04 PM

So, I guess that translation from a previous chapter about Kisame fusing with his sword wasn't a mistranslation. This is getting interesting.

I can't help but wonder, why does Killer Bee have so much control over his demon? Is it a bloodline limit, or something that can be learned? And why does the Eight-Tails act like it does, when all of the other demons are basically just berserkers? Hmm, maybe it's the Ten-Tails reason given form, like the Nine-Tails would be it's aggression.

I'm actually glad to see that Danzou's Root members are rather strong. Sai was stated to be the best of his generation, but he never really measured up to that statement. Root didn't seem like such a problem if that was all they had to show. But, a person that can take over another person's body, even one with a bloodline limit, is a pretty dangerous opponent.

As for Danzou risking war with the Hidden Mist, I don't think it matters much at this point. By doing what he did at the summit, he's pretty much declared war on every other village already. So, he may as well take out the Byakugan. It is stolen property, after all. And as we learned way back in the Wave arc, the main job of ANBU is to prevent things like that from happening. I may not like the man much, but in this case, I think it's the right action.

I have to say, this is the best chapter we've had in a long time. Which is kind of sad, as there weren't any main characters in it. Oh well. happy.gif

#10 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:16 PM

Street sharks, laugh.gif its been years since I've heard of that. I hope Bee pulls off a victory though.

#11 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:49 PM

Lol of course every bad guy can heal himself

JLHza2T.png

#12 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 09:56 PM

I echo the same feelings as others before of how awesome this fight is. ... But it brings up the question... long ago Itachi said something about them not being able to defeat 'him' even if they attacked at the same time, and others have conjectured that it was Pain they were talking about... how would they not have been able to defeat Pain? Sorry, off topic. Cool chapter. I also share in smiter's feelings of not minding no NaruSaku for a bit as long as this fight continues to be cool.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#13 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Nov 12 2009, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, I guess that translation from a previous chapter about Kisame fusing with his sword wasn't a mistranslation. This is getting interesting.

I'm actually glad to see that Danzou's Root members are rather strong. Sai was stated to be the best of his generation, but he never really measured up to that statement. Root didn't seem like such a problem if that was all they had to show. But, a person that can take over another person's body, even one with a bloodline limit, is a pretty dangerous opponent.

As for Danzou risking war with the Hidden Mist, I don't think it matters much at this point. By doing what he did at the summit, he's pretty much declared war on every other village already. So, he may as well take out the Byakugan. It is stolen property, after all. And as we learned way back in the Wave arc, the main job of ANBU is to prevent things like that from happening. I may not like the man much, but in this case, I think it's the right action.

I have to say, this is the best chapter we've had in a long time. Which is kind of sad, as there weren't any main characters in it. Oh well. happy.gif

Could it be that this is the last event in a long series of things that lead Danzo to the Akatsuki? That way Madara would have some cannonfodder and I think it's pretty easy for him to promise Danzo lot's of power! Ofcourse they are both going to bacstab eachother, but there are lot's of mutual rocks on their path...
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#14 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:06 PM

Bee really likes to do numbers on peoples chest doesn't he... 111189.gif
First Sasuke, now Kisame.... but they were both saved by various reasons... yay!

Samehada is like... sentient! O-o OMG.
So baby keep my heart, beat b-beat beat beating. She’s the soul reason I keep believing that we're gonna die like this.

#15 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (nekovi @ Nov 12 2009, 05:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Samehada is like... sentient! O-o OMG.

Gi gi gi gi! There is something about a sentient weapon that can't stop laughing at its enemies that I find very creepy.

#16 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:46 PM

Usually the creepy factor is what creeps me out about that

JLHza2T.png

#17 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:16 AM

Fandom Disclaimer: No sharks and octopi were harmed in the making of this chapter. A raccoon was knocked out of the way though.

pictureem0.gif

Edited by Cloud, 13 November 2009 - 12:17 AM.

#18 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:28 AM

Looks like KB is going to have to use the Bijuu/Beast transformation turning into the Hachibi (octopus) to be able to breath and fight underwater. I hope KB knocks Kisame out and dies flopping on the ground like any other gilled fish. mwahaha.gif

#19 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Nov 12 2009, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gi gi gi gi! There is something about a sentient weapon that can't stop laughing at its enemies that I find very creepy.

Laughing? lol when I first read it I though of Quagmire from Family Guy Giggidy Giggidy!
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#20 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Nov 12 2009, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Laughing? lol when I first read it I though of Quagmire from Family Guy Giggidy Giggidy!

111189.gif That image is HILARIOUS wow.png

As always, anything to do with Danzo went over my head... alll I get is that someone, chances are, is going to lose their head wow.gif

I wish it was Danzo... but it's Mr. Byakugan fodder guy... or whatever 111193.gif
So baby keep my heart, beat b-beat beat beating. She’s the soul reason I keep believing that we're gonna die like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users