• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#81 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 12 2009, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Madara =/= Russia

Madara = Dr. Evil

When he put on the laser on the moon, yeah this is quite similar. Now of course Dr. Evil didn't wanted for everyone to become one with him...that's just weird.

Madara: One.... MILLION dollars!

#82 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:21 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Oct 12 2009, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do they really need to go look for Killer Bee anyways? He is fully conscious and quite capable of finding his way home, I would think. The reason Naruto offered to help find him is because they thought Akatsuki had him, alive, somewhere. Though, I wouldn't mind the two teams working together. A fantasy of mine involved Sakura telling Karui if she touched Naruto again she will smash her face in XD weeee~

Actually they do need to find Killer Bee, not because he can't look after himself, but because he has no idea what the situation is, and the five (well four if you don't include Danzou) will want to make certain that the two remaining Jinchuriki are well and accounted for.

It's likely to be Yamato and Naruto from Konoha and the team from Lightning that came to Konoha. Kakashi even though powerful is needed in Konoha at the moment, same with Sakura her medical know how is needed to look after the Hokage (Tsundade in case you are wondering.) Yamoto would be best for his ability to control the Bijuu, even if limited. Naruto is the only one that can meet him power head on...Maybe that's why Kiba and Lee were sent, they've not had any major fights in a while, Kiba could help track Killer Bee, and if the Kage is anything to go by Lee would love to test his youthful strength against Killer Bee, they'd probably go one on one Taijutsu only, would be one epic fight of youthful spirit.

iAnby7W.gif

#83 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:54 AM

Madara = Dr Evil
Sasuke = Scott
Zetsu = Number 2
Jyubi = Mr Bigglesworth biggrin.gif
Uhm...Karin? I guess = Frau Farbissina [eww]
Fat Bastard = Kisame
Goldmember = Pain >DD

Yeah that's the evil goldmember crew.

The reason i did not put Konan in there is cuz she is too hot to be one of those creeps.

Edited by Strangelove, 13 October 2009 - 02:58 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#84 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Oct 12 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's likely to be Yamato and Naruto from Konoha and the team from Lightning that came to Konoha. Kakashi even though powerful is needed in Konoha at the moment, same with Sakura her medical know how is needed to look after the Hokage (Tsundade in case you are wondering.) Yamoto would be best for his ability to control the Bijuu, even if limited. Naruto is the only one that can meet him power head on...Maybe that's why Kiba and Lee were sent, they've not had any major fights in a while, Kiba could help track Killer Bee, and if the Kage is anything to go by Lee would love to test his youthful strength against Killer Bee, they'd probably go one on one Taijutsu only, would be one epic fight of youthful spirit.

Possibly, though I'd be ticked if Sakura doesn't go. Shizune is enough to look after Tsunade for right now, and Sakura is already determined to take some of the pressure off of Naruto. If she didn't go with him, I would feel this is another step back for her and her goals towards Naruto, which would make it seem even more like Kishi is just playing with the pairings =_=

#85 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Oct 12 2009, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Possibly, though I'd be ticked if Sakura doesn't go. Shizune is enough to look after Tsunade for right now, and Sakura is already determined to take some of the pressure off of Naruto.

Exactly. If she didn't go it would mean Sai's words in 458 to Sakura, and Sakura's conclusions in 459 were pointless. Kishimoto doesn't do this. I'm certain Sakura is going on any missions Naruto does, she'll fight to do so.

And again I'll point out the emotional bonds factor, that clearly points to the teams Kishimoto had in that chapter opening illustration. Yamato just doesn't fit he has no real emotional connections to Team 7 as it was in part 1- it's him that will be going back to Konoha. He can also spy on what Danzo and Root is doing far better than Kakashi.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#86 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:40 AM

@ciardha:about Sasuke: I don't think he's that dumb enough to realize how much Naruto feels for Sakura. Remember Naruto vs Gaara? Sasuke saw just how strong Naruto is when it involves Sakura but, he can also use that to his advantage. Madara will probably help him "remember". Also, as for your points in your previous post, Ok, I may agree with you but, at the moment, they need someone to stop Danzo's plans & not to mention the Jounin vote is still to be accounted for. Kakashi will be the top choice & picked as Rokudaime. At the very least, Kakashi may not be able to bring Danzo to justice but he can at least shut him up by being Hokage. As for Sakura, I thought of that too but IMO, she needs to stay back this time.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#87 Tenebrae

Tenebrae

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 12:38 PM

After I read the whole thing, there was something noone mentioned so far.
The Juubi's eye looks like a sharingan with more rings. So, going by Hefster's theory, maybe the Sharingan itself is the last remnent of the Juubi's chakra.
And what you see in Chapter 460 is probably this remnant.

Edited by Tenebrae, 13 October 2009 - 12:52 PM.

#88 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (Tenebrae @ Oct 13 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Juubi's eye looks like a sharingan with more rings. So, going by Hefster's theory, maybe the Sharingan itself is the last remnent of the Juubi's chakra.

It...really looks like the Sharingan and the Rinnegan combined...but if the Jyubi is resurrected, Naruto is dead, considering they will have to remove his Biju.

Edited by Strangelove, 13 October 2009 - 01:24 PM.

#89 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:32 PM

It probably is the Rinnegan and the Sharingan combined, remember what Kyuubi said about Sasuke during the 1st Shippuden reunion, that Sasuke's chakra is much more sinister than his own. It's a possible allusion that the Sharingan has demonic origins....

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 13 October 2009 - 02:32 PM.

#90 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Oct 13 2009, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It probably is the Rinnegan and the Sharingan combined, remember what Kyuubi said about Sasuke during the 1st Shippuden reunion, that Sasuke's chakra is much more sinister than his own. It's a possible allusion that the Sharingan has demonic origins....

Which brings me to my theory that well...I really have none...But he warned Sasuke that if he kills Naruto, he will regret it...now i wonder what he meant by that.

#91 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Tenebrae @ Oct 13 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought that was mentioned when the spoilers came out? Yeah the Eye looks like the Rinnigan and Sharingan combined. So maybe the old theory of the Sharingan's origin being related to the Kyuubi isn't that far off, instead it was the ten tails not nine. So wonder if the reason both Madara and first Hokage could control the tailed beasts were because they had some of the power of ther 10 tails in their genes? Or more likely, the Eyes were part of the Tailed beasts and the Senju clan got the power the Sage used to control and seal the Ten Tails within himself? Wonder if children of Bijuu hosts would also get some of the Bijuu's power?

What I found interesting with the link you provided, was Sasuke's MS has six points and the beast shown has six tails, So is it possible that the number of points you have on you, reflacts the number of tails that you can hav sealed and/or have sealed in you? I'm starting to go more towards my earlier theory and definitely think Sasuke will take his brothers MS aswell.

It's just a theory but is it possible that Madara never unlocked the second level of the MS before he took his brothers eyes, so maybe he needs the eyes of someone else who is capable of reaching that level to become the host of the Ten Tails?

iAnby7W.gif

#92 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 13 2009, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It...really looks like the Sharingan and the Rinnegan combined...

That got me thinking about what kind of powers the Jubi would have...
The sharingan seems to be more of the illisionary world, while the Rinnegan seems to be more of the physical world...then for some reason, I started thinking about how the heck Madara is still alive (he doesn't seem to be using any kind of reincarnation jutsu like Orochimaru) then I thought that maybe when The Sage split the Jubi's power, that physical world part of the eye stayed with him, the power of the Jubi was split into the 9 pieces, and the illusion part became Madara (it's a long shot, but it would explain how he's still alive, why people can't seem to hit him, and why the 1st Hokage was the perfect opponent for him)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users