KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:15 AM

It's up on Mangashare.

Wow, what a letdown. Madara's plan is exactly the same as Nagato's, only with Genjutsu instead of Ninjutsu. How droll.

And the Juubi, the combined form of all the bijuu? This smacks of fanfic.

Edited by KungFuTruffle, 09 October 2009 - 01:44 AM.

#2 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:44 AM

The Moon is now a projector!
And the Sharingan shall be more hax than ever, thanks to Madara.

And he declares a war. (>_>)

BEHOLD! THE ULTIMATE GENJUTSU!

Edited by Cloud, 09 October 2009 - 01:41 AM.

#3 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:52 AM

Well... I wasn't really impressed with Madara's plan, to say the least. The whole thing, starting from Sasuke gatecrashing the meeting, had never really appealed to me anyway. It seemed a bit overdone, but it's Kishimoto's manga, so the decision is his to make, I guess.

I'm hoping the war will be something big. Warfare excites me. sweatdrop.gif

#4 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:12 AM

All will become one with him? Who does he think he is, the Lich King? huh.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#5 ShadowWolf

ShadowWolf

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Oct 8 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm hoping the war will be something big. Warfare excites me. sweatdrop.gif

Yes! Me too!

Picture "the last Mohegans" of the tailed beasts, Naruto and enka Killer Bee, going up against all 7 other massive, destructive bijuu...each with their own special trick and power! wow.png

a_dance.gif This manga still has a chance to be awesome! a_dance.gif

Sakura was in the beginning! Finally! I wonder what kind of "d@mn awkwardness" Kiba was talking about... a_plotting.gif

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:34 AM

interesting I can draw several conclusions from this chapter.

Madara and Danzo being the same take son even a stronger possibility. the Tsuchikage said it himself when he mentioned the notion of their plans being the same or similar, and Madara himself mentioned that his injuries left him and i quote "An empty shell."

this plays into the possibility of Tobi being a chakra construct of some sort made from Danzos Sharingan and gives it even more credence.

Madaras paln is a tad cliche but also interesting as legends of the powers of the moon and it slight have existed in many cultures, also the notion of mind control to make the world one with him is an old trope in fiction and science fiction.

Narutos hope of saving Sasuke ha sbeen shaken but Madara and Gaara have indicated that Hope is the key weapon here. Narutos hope for redeeming sasuke is what has to survive here.

if it does he can save more then Sasuke.

Also those who wanted Killerbee to train naruto Im guessing may get their wish. Madaras statement that bee had become a "perfect Jinchuriki" means he may be the key to helping naruto overcome the Kyuubi.

Narutos allready fallen once to kyuubis power and rage but came back from it. Now Kishimoto has to give him a new tactic and controlling Kyuubis power is a prime tactic to employ for the story. as it gives naruto a much needed power up, can be introduced in a training arc, before the big showdown, and can feature Sakura as im sure love is a key part of the equation.

Sakuras look of determination was exiting and I also cant wait for the conversation between the two and the possible fight for love the two may engage in. Sakura may show her true promise before this is done to save Naruto.

well see
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#7 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:40 AM

So we finally see Madara's plan is. Great... another Ninja War... And oh... you might want to put your comments in spoiler tags, KungFuTruffle. I got spoiled before I even clicked on the link! =.=

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#8 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:48 AM

My apologies. I completely forgot about those. Editted now.

Madar's plan is more than a "tad" cliche. It's been done over and over, from fantasy to science fiction.

Something that really bothers me, though: How, exactly, is Madara declaring war? He's lost almost all of his allies, no longer has the support of Hidden Rain, and is an admitted shell of a man. What type of war has 10 people on one side, and every other person in the entire world on the other? This isn't DBZ, where one person is all of the power. Madara seems really arrogant, even more so than usual.

#9 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:24 AM

Mabye Naruto will take up the Master Roshi role and destroy the moon. biggrin.gif

#10 JOHNtheSILENT

JOHNtheSILENT

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, chess, playing guitar, ethics, logic, and metaphysics.

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:01 AM

I don't think Madara has to really worry about numbers or not. He admitted that he had the 7 other Bijuu under his control. And as we know the Bijuu are extremely powerful. The Sand in the Sand/Sound invasion planned to use the Ichibi to wipe out Konoha, and we all know that without the Yondaime's sacrifice the Kyuubi would have probably wiped out Konoha and caused a lot of destruction in Fire Country. Well, what if 7 Bijuu were used to attack different countries. I don't care how many ninjas you throw at them but in the world against the Bijuu the world would probably lose.

I am excited though because I feel that the Naruto Sakura love thing is very close to becoming canon. I'm so excited wow.png
"Even the roughest woman is tender to the guy she loves."

#11 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:22 AM

OK confused how can Madara have the abilty to seal the Ten Tails within him, the nine beasts divided are too powerful and deadly to seal in a person who's chackra coils have machured, that's why the Fourth sealed the Kyuubi in his new born son, hi chakra coils were not matured so they would be able to adapt to the kyuubi's chakra. Yet the Sennin of the six paths (or something) could seal the 10 tail that had the power of all nine tailed beast within himself and without a sacrifice, but we can accept that because he's the freakind kami of all Jutsu's...but Madara thinks he can do it too? I'd like an explanaition how that is possible otherwse it's contradicting one of the first things you learn about the bijuu.

Also one thing I found interesting, Madara said that the sealing procedure hs been passed down to this date...So does that mean the seal the fourth used wasn't his seal but something he inherited from his family? Which would add to the argument of Naruto being related to the Senju clan.

Wonder how Madara plans to use the Bijuu's? the Kage's all have knowledge of sealing Bijuus to create Jinchuriki, so he might not take the risk of that happening so wonder how he'd use them.

iAnby7W.gif

#12 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:48 AM

Lol at page 18

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#13 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:31 AM

Pivotal chapter! Lots of questions were answered, and yet more questions have arisen from this conversation.
First of all,the chibi Ojii-chan can float!!

Second of all.. if "tobi" has "no power" how did he take down the sanbi without much help from Deidara!? Still don't think that everything Madara says is absolutely true... Like when he says "In order to supress [jyuubi's] power [Rikudou] sealed it into himself." Really? So there wasn't any "I'll take this power for myself since I'm already the greatest human who ever lived, why not partner up with this badass animal/chakra spirit!" ??? Sure, that's believable. This is the same guy who had the two sons who were like water and oil to each other. At this point in the story telling, I find it hard to believe that this guy was 100% good.

Old-man Tsukikaze: Sounds like you just want to take everything over for yourself!
Madara: Hahaha, I wont deny or acknowledge that. There is no such thing as hope!
Me: Don't change the subject, you sly dog!!! >8(
Raikage: That stupid bastard brother of mine! (classic! Lmao!!)

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#14 StrawberryAcappella

StrawberryAcappella

If you can’t convince them, confuse them

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:A lot of fandom shiznit. I literally just read fanfiction and search the internet for fandom related things all day, even at school on my phone. My current love is Sherlock, but my long time love is Naruto. When im not doing what im supposed to im also practicing something musical~ because the classical variety of music making is tiresome...

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:37 AM

why am i thinking of the bad guy from lord of the rings?
My Awesome Birthday Banner My friend Made me!!!!

#15 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:12 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 8 2009, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pivotal chapter! Lots of questions were answered, and yet more questions have arisen from this conversation.

Second of all.. if "tobi" has "no power" how did he take down the sanbi without much help from Deidara!? Still don't think that everything Madara says is absolutely true... Like when he says "In order to supress [jyuubi's] power [Rikudou] sealed it into himself." Really? So there wasn't any "I'll take this power for myself since I'm already the greatest human who ever lived, why not partner up with this badass animal/chakra spirit!" ??? Sure, that's believable. This is the same guy who had the two sons who were like water and oil to each other. At this point in the story telling, I find it hard to believe that this guy was 100% good.

Old-man Tsukikaze: Sounds like you just want to take everything over for yourself!
Madara: Hahaha, I wont deny or acknowledge that. There is no such thing as hope!
Me: Don't change the subject, you sly dog!!! >8(
Raikage: That stupid bastard brother of mine! (classic! Lmao!!)

For those of you like myself that had problems loading or not able to see all of the chapter pages One Manga/Sleep Fans Chapter 467 is available.

Trust me Rikudou is good, he was saving the world from being terrorized by the Juubi. The Juubi was so powerful that the only way Rikudou could beat it was by sealing it up in his own body, just like Minato had to do. When it came close to his death the Juubi would of escaped if Rikudou died so instead he divided it's power into to 9 diffrent tails and past the sealing jutsu plus other jutsu down to his sons. He would of also appointed his evil older son if he was evil instead the younger one who believed in showing others love/peace.

I'm starting to think their may be a potential time skip coming with Madara declaring war he obviously needs an army or more "good" assassins to joins Akatsuki. He could have a competition were the competitors will fight each other to so who is the most worthy to join Akatsuki and receive a bijuu. Sasuke also will take some time to train and become stronger with Madara's help which will take soome tiimme. A time skip definitley fits the bill and the manga could start off showing how progressive the relationship is between narusaku.gif. cool.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 09 October 2009 - 06:24 AM.

#16 JOHNtheSILENT

JOHNtheSILENT

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, chess, playing guitar, ethics, logic, and metaphysics.

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Oct 9 2009, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He could have a competition were the competitors will fight each other to so who is the most worthy to join Akatsuki and receive a bijuu.

I don't know. I don't think madara would unseal the bijuu to make a jinchuuriki only to have to unseal them all again once the war was over. Although I do think another time skip would be kind of cool. And I don't think they would put the entire war in the manga. You could make a complete independent new manga off of the war. I think they'll show parts of the war and skip time. But I like you would like to see an older naruto and sakura and more relational development. Plus, if there was a time skip then there would be more time to develop "that jutsu."

#17 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:23 AM

You guys want another timeskip?! After how terrible the last one was, with Naruto learning NOTHING from his training, and coming back weaker than when he left?!

#18 JOHNtheSILENT

JOHNtheSILENT

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Oct 9 2009, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys want another timeskip?! After how terrible the last one was, with Naruto learning NOTHING from his training, and coming back weaker than when he left?!

I think that's a little harsh. He did learn things (Oodama rasengan, got a little better in taijutsu and using kagebunshin). But even though he was getting better so was everyone else. So since everyone was improving it didn't seem like much. But he was good enough that he and Sakura were able to keep up with Kakashi (they were coming after each other with the intent to kill), and Kakashi is a pretty bad dude (he was considered for Rokudaime after all). So be a little more fair to Naruto.

Besider, hes not going to be the one thats given all the power at once, like the Uchiha jerk. Kishimoto-sama is still trying to show that hard work will overcome genius, so Naruto has to work for the things he wants.

And also, I seriously doubt he would put the entire war in the manga. I think it would be cool, and he could get an additional year or two on the war alone. But that would probably take a lot of time, and I don't know if Kishi would want that, so a time skip does seem to be the easy way out.

But, either way, as long as I can see my favorite pair, good action, and a explosive ending, I'll be happy.

#19 Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Whirlpool-Maelstrom

Sometimes I get to poetic for my own good!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Interests:Reading Fanfiction and video games(lately it's only being the former)

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:59 AM

Nice chapter overall.

The part about the Jubi has got me interested, a ten-tailed beast, the concept was used a lot in fanfiction but now it's in the manga and I liked the explanation for it's existence or former one, I mean.

And Madara's plan is wicked!! Using the moon itself to create an illusion that will affect the whole world. Of all the things you could use it the moon, Good one Kishimoto.

To end it Sakura seems to be very determined at this moment, just what you should expect from her, another proof of how much she changed since the start of the series.

Edited by Whirlpool-Maelstrom, 09 October 2009 - 09:02 AM.

#20 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Oct 9 2009, 06:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's the new Yoda! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users