• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama)
A lame attempt at parody by yours truly:

That was very cool, Nee-sama! It's not lame at all! laugh.gif

I love the last panel, when Gaara cried, because of Sasuke's disagreement. Pure gold, I say! wow.png

---

I don't see how Gaara's tear was such a bad thing. I was touched by it, to tell the truth. He cried for Naruto, for Sasuke, and for himself, because he had those "eyes of darkness" as well. Of course, not as dark as Sasuke's. He also knew well the pain Naruto and Sasuke were suffering, because of revenge and whatnot. That was very sweet of him, and I melted into a puddle! wow.png

This just shows how much Gaara has changed for the better, and I am loving his character development! He really has become a great person. love.gif

But, one thing confuses me. How does Gaara manipulate/move his sand so easily, when the Akatsuki had already extracted the Shukaku from him? Anyway, I'll never underestimate his awesomeness~! rawr.gif

---

Though I am a self-proclaimed Sasuke fangirl, I was also confused with Sasuke's continous power-ups. But, I think I'm on the neutral side. I don't think that this is a bad thing...or even good. I'll just have to wait for what Kishi-sensei has planned for us readers. Who knows? It may be something utterly unexpected. I hope I'll shock myself, and fall from my chair. happy.gif

---

I read Smiter-kun's post from this chapter's spoilers, and I completely agree with him! I hope there's a NaruSaku interaction/talk in the next chapter!

I just want to see a birthday gift from Kishi-sensei to H&E! Even one panel would do fine! cool.gif At least, we get to see the two of them again, after many chapters of absence. smile.gif

#42 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 19 September 2009 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Sep 18 2009, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That would fit the pattern of the Sanin fight where Tsunade delivered the punch that won the fight (liked the scene in the anime better actually where she gets to do even more of a smack down on Orochimaru)

What I'd love to see is Sasuke thinking he's got the battle won with Naruto by pulling out his Enton ability and all of sudden he gets doused by a waterfall that puts out his fire and the scene cuts to Sakura with a Tsunade- like smirk on her face and she says- "About time someone cooled you off"

So then Sasuke goes for his Chidori sword all pissed off and Sage Mode Naruto blows the Chidori sword away with his wind rasengen and while Sasuke is distracted by Naruto, Sakura jumps in behind Sasuke and with a well aimed finger flick to the neck knocks Sasuke out, whereupon she smirks again and says- "time for a nap!"

With Sasuke safely unconcious, Naruto looks at Sakura and asks with an ironic smile- "Should we break some bones to make sure we can drag his ass back to Konoha?"

"Think hands and feet will be enough?"

Sounds like a good fanfic prediction but theirs only one problem Naruto would never allow Sakura to be in the fight with Sasuke because he would think it would be to dangerous for her (showing his love for her by protecting her from harm.), If Sasuke was truly consumed by the darkness he could capture Sakura and use her as a hostage/tool to force Naruto to do something (a cliche type of thing that we've seen used in many movies and anime before), and she can only throw strong punches unless Kishi gives Sakura some genjutsu or sage training from Tsunade to change my mind otherwise.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 19 September 2009 - 12:55 PM.

#43 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:04 PM

You know why is it only Sakura who hasn't had a power up? huh.gif

Well to be honest I don't know why you guys are holding your breathe for Naruto or Sakura appearance. Hell why bother hoping of an NS conversation? dry.gif As I already said DON'T ASPECT ANY NS UNTIL THE HOLIDAYS..... which mean we'll receive one in between November- February, assuming Kishi doesn't put any event between from the time Sasuke escape to Sakura meeting Naruto, then expect to wait a little longer. a_thumbs.gif

Besides do you really want to see Naruto crying over Sasuke again? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

To be honest guys, I rather watch Sasuke "attempting" to be a badass than watching Naruto crying over him again.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#44 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Sep 19 2009, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like a good fanfic prediction but theirs only one problem Naruto would never allow Sakura to be in the fight with Sasuke because he would think it would be to dangerous for her (showing his love for her by protecting her from harm.)

Sakura wouldn't allow him to act that way- epecially after what Sai said. And look at the Sanin fight to see how it messed things up for Tsunade to play that game with Shizune and Jiraiya (Naruto was already unconcious and she didn't think he'd wake up until after that day). No, Sakura will be in the fight, Kishimoto has already let you know that. And also remember how Kishimoto emphasizes teamwork and companionship. Sakura's no Rin or Karin, she can fight. Besides did you see Naruto telling Sakura to stay back the last time they faced Sasuke, or the last time they searched for Sasuke either? No, he didn't. He only snuck off this time without her because he saw she was emotionally traumatized. If he sees she's fired up he won't act like she's a helpless maiden. He knows better.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#45 blindeye

blindeye

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Sep 19 2009, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura wouldn't allow him to act that way- epecially after what Sai said. And look at the Sanin fight to see how it messed things up for Tsunade to play that game with Shizune and Jiraiya (Naruto was already unconcious and she didn't think he'd wake up until after that day). No, Sakura will be in the fight, Kishimoto has already let you know that. And also remember how Kishimoto emphasizes teamwork and companionship. Sakura's no Rin or Karin, she can fight. Besides did you see Naruto telling Sakura to stay back the last time they faced Sasuke, or the last time they searched for Sasuke either? No, he didn't. He only snuck off this time without her because he saw she was emotionally traumatized. If he sees she's fired up he won't act like she's a helpless maiden. He knows better.

QFT!

#46 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Sep 19 2009, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know why is it only Sakura who hasn't had a power up? huh.gif

Well to be honest I don't know why you guys are holding your breathe for Naruto or Sakura appearance. Hell why bother hoping of an NS conversation? dry.gif As I already said DON'T ASPECT ANY NS UNTIL THE HOLIDAYS..... which mean we'll receive one in between November- February, assuming Kishi doesn't put any event between from the time Sasuke escape to Sakura meeting Naruto, then expect to wait a little longer. a_thumbs.gif

Besides do you really want to see Naruto crying over Sasuke again? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

To be honest guys, I rather watch Sasuke "attempting" to be a badass than watching Naruto crying over him again.

Yeah but how do you know we will be waiting until holidays? Sounds like you got it all figured out lol.

#47 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:23 AM

One sentence came to mind after reading the end of this chapter. That sentence?

"I'm more special than you."

#48 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (Blayze @ Sep 20 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where's that from? Seems familiar... The TMNT CGI movie? Oh wait, Leo says I'm better than you....

#49 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 01:52 AM

It's from the VotE fight. From the anime version, not sure about the manga (didn't read it back then just watched the show).

Edited by Shadow-kun, 21 September 2009 - 01:54 AM.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#50 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (Blayze @ Sep 20 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^ laugh.gif

Nah, I don't see the Emo fight being dragged out that long otherwise that would be poor manga/time interval writing skills. I do believe Sakura will make at least a panel or 2 by next chapter or 466.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 21 September 2009 - 04:04 AM.

#51 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:17 PM

I'm not one for bashing characters, but I really hope Raikage dies. He was such a douche to Naruto, so this is what he gets. LOL no arm, and Sasuke's Suzanoo or whatever is so much better than Itachi's. I think this was an Ok chapter, but we need to see more Naruto and less Sasuke. He's a little over powered now...

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#52 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (The Sharingan @ Sep 21 2009, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL no arm

My prediction for the next chapter...

Gaara: You should withdraw, Raikage. You are at a disadvantage without both arms.
Raikage: 'Tis but a scratch.
Gaara: A scratch? Your arm's off!
Raikage: I've had worse.

(More fighting. Raikage loses the other arm.)

Sasuke: The fight is mine!
Raikage: Oh, had enough, eh?
Gaara: Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left.
Raikage: Yes I have.
Gaara: Look!
Raikage: Just a flesh wound.

#53 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:18 PM

Allright We'll call it a draw laugh.gif

Edited by catsi563, 21 September 2009 - 05:19 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#54 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 22 September 2009 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Sep 21 2009, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My prediction for the next chapter...

Gaara: You should withdraw, Raikage. You are at a disadvantage without both arms.
Raikage: 'Tis but a scratch.
Gaara: A scratch? Your arm's off!
Raikage: I've had worse.

(More fighting. Raikage loses the other arm.)

Sasuke: The fight is mine!
Raikage: Oh, had enough, eh?
Gaara: Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left.
Raikage: Yes I have.
Gaara: Look!
Raikage: Just a flesh wound.

laugh.gif
Get back here you yellow bellied Bastard!
Just had to bring in the Monty Python.

#55 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:42 AM

I'm Surprised no one even noticed that Kankuro's new puppet is REALLY Sasori. I'm pretty sure Gaara already warned him not to do it if he doesn't want to face the wrath of a certain pink-haired kunoichi......

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#56 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Sep 21 2009, 11:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm Surprised no one even noticed that Kankuro's new puppet is REALLY Sasori. I'm pretty sure Gaara already warned him not to do it if he doesn't want to face the wrath of a certain pink-haired kunoichi......

Gaara may not remember that very well, as he was dead at the time. ("It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead." - Miracle Max)

Also, this could lead to humor every 40 chapters or so...
(Kankuro working on broken Sasori puppet.)
Kankuro: Phew, finally fixed it again.
Sakura: Have you seen Naruto? ... Eeek!
(Mega punch blasts puppet apart.)
Kanuro: Aaagh! How many times have I told you not to do that!

#57 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:59 PM

You know. I really want Naruto to show up and wipe that smug look off of Sasuke's face.

Sasuke: Something, something, Darkside!
Naruto:?
Sasuke: Something, something, completely!
Naruto: Whu? Rasengan!

#58 JOHNtheSILENT

JOHNtheSILENT

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, chess, playing guitar, ethics, logic, and metaphysics.

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:06 AM

Just a question. A lot of people are talking about how the teme got the mangekyou, for both eyes, which consensus seems to point to Itachi. But people talk about the method teme got it was different than how Itachi originally got his: Itachi gifted the mangekyou to the teme, rather than the teme having to kill his best friend like Itachi did. But wasn't the friend that Itachi killed Uchiha Shisui? And isn't that the guy who Danzo took the arm and eye from? So if Danzo got rid of shisui instead of Itachi, doesn't that call the method of attaining the mangekyou into question? So maybe Itachi lied about how to get the mangekyo like he did about everything else to Sasuke and theres really a different way to get mangekyo. Besides, Kakashi has a type of the mangekyo does he not, and he didn't kill anyone as far as we know.
"Even the roughest woman is tender to the guy she loves."

#59 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:23 AM

How Kakashi got his Mangekyou will most likely come up whenever he meets up with Sasuke again, with some tripe about him getting it without betraying his friends, and a lesson will be learned, and bla bla bla.

Also, you realize that you just called Sasuke "You" a bunch of times, right? Because that's what teme means.

#60 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:17 AM

uhhhh, doesn't that mean bastard?

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users