65 replies to this topic

#41 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 03:25 AM

The image with Kaguya also has Naruto and Sasuke in their genin days...does that mean even more filler once they actually start fighting kaguya?

Edit:Why are the people in the comment section not even talking about the article?

First of all most likely yes more fillers, actually 100% more fillers.

Secondly probably because no one cares.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#42 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 03:42 AM

Apparently the horrors of the anime won't let up even in 2016: http://www.saiyanisl...uya-later-2016/

I am curious about the Kaguya arc they want to do... I wonder if it'll provide some backstory for her unlike what Kishimoto failed to do.

I can't think of anything else except they will somehow gonna make Hinata is the descendant of Kaguya herself. :lmao:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#43 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 04:34 AM

Or expand her chest size even more form episode to episode :zaru:  Well I wouldn't put it PAST THEM :hm: That's all they are good for :superior:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#44 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:43 AM

First of all most likely yes more fillers, actually 100% more fillers.

Secondly probably because no one cares.

Then why are they commenting in the article? Here we are talking about the latest released anime episode of Naruto. It makes no sense for me to talk about let's say the tilt of the earth axis. Unless I can relate it to the topic episode 443 in question. So why are they who if they are reading the article means they are still trying to keep up with news about Naruto talking about totally unrelated and irrelevant topics? It's a comment section for an article not skype.

No surprise about the filler...well since even the pro-enders are getting tired of the fillers now, and the Bolt manga will only be a monthly manga. Hopefully that will drain any interest that they have left in Naruto soon enough. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 December 2015 - 11:44 AM.

#45 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:07 PM

For the record, Itachi Arc is confirmed to be part of the series, rather than a separate one.

#46 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 01:19 PM

Then why are they commenting in the article? Here we are talking about the latest released anime episode of Naruto. It makes no sense for me to talk about let's say the tilt of the earth axis. Unless I can relate it to the topic episode 443 in question. So why are they who if they are reading the article means they are still trying to keep up with news about Naruto talking about totally unrelated and irrelevant topics? It's a comment section for an article not skype.

No surprise about the filler...well since even the pro-enders are getting tired of the fillers now, and the Bolt manga will only be a monthly manga. Hopefully that will drain any interest that they have left in Naruto soon enough. 

To be honest I haven't read the comments but I would say they like us formed a community there and don't want to leave that community. 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#47 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 03:09 PM

For the record, Itachi Arc is confirmed to be part of the series, rather than a separate one.

................................................................ah. So it a god damn filler arc?

To be honest I haven't read the comments but I would say they like us formed a community there and don't want to leave that community. 

That's probably the case.

#48 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 03:20 PM

I guess you can say that. I see it like something that's been hindered by its series. I mean if it was separated, it would have some merits, but since it's in Shippuden, it's like "Aw do I have to?"

#49 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:34 PM

I guess you can say that. I see it like something that's been hindered by its series. I mean if it was separated, it would have some merits, but since it's in Shippuden, it's like "Aw do I have to?"

It's because it was thought to be a miniseries spin off. So the regular anime would continue on it normal filler filled progression hoping that it would eventually have to end. Instead it being used to extend the blasted show's existence. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 December 2015 - 08:34 PM.

#50 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:38 PM

Did they really get the green light for a anime version of the Boruto manga?

Cause, the anime has always done poorly, yet they keep stretching it with fillers. If they're not gonna do an anime, then why keep this crap going?

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#51 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:39 PM

Cause, the anime has always done poorly, yet they keep stretching it with fillers. If they're not gonna do an anime, then why keep this crap going?

Not yet.

#52 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:44 PM

The manga hasn't had it first chapter yet so no. 

Because SP really doesn't have anything else at the moment. It been years since the Shippuden been in it prime but it's enough to keep the lights going until Shueisha give them another manga to adapt.

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:46 PM

It's pretty much confirmed that SP is money hungry with Naruto.

#54 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:28 PM

i'm more inclined to think wsj plays a big part in the continuation..

hope gintama won't suffer this fate. sorachi looks like he has a backbone, at least.

Edited by Hanabi, 30 December 2015 - 09:29 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#55 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:37 PM

Am I wrong in saying that Naruto is the only big thing SP has?

CZSn9hA.jpg

#56 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 09:44 PM

i'm more inclined to think wsj plays a big part in the continuation..

hope gintama won't suffer this fate. sorachi looks like he has a backbone, at least.

I doubt it. If end on a high note, it's a welcome (but don't overstay). Plus, I can see both studio and Sorachi making fun of themselves to try to earn more money by continuing. Like how they make fun of themselves of why they're making fillers, though it's very true for the reason.

Am I wrong in saying that Naruto is the only big thing SP has?

No. They had Tokyo Ghoul but they ruined it and DVD sales were low thanks to sabotage of Root A. Seriously, the final volume was lowered than the previous ones. Why? Because they kittened it up.

#57 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 10:02 PM

No. They had Tokyo Ghoul but they ruined it and DVD sales were low thanks to sabotage of Root A. Seriously, the final volume was lowered than the previous ones. Why? Because they kittened it up.

You said had Tokyo Ghoul, so that means they don't have it anymore?

CZSn9hA.jpg

#58 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 10:50 PM

You said had Tokyo Ghoul, so that means they don't have it anymore?

Oh I wish they don't have it anymore. What I meant is they had a chance to garnered huge money with Tokyo Ghoul, but the adaptation is a flop.

#59 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:09 PM

Oh I wish they don't have it anymore. What I meant is they had a chance to garnered huge money with Tokyo Ghoul, but the adaptation is a flop.

I see, thanks.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#60 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:13 AM

Ah, so they haven't already planned that far ahead. I just hope they don't stretch other's IT dreams like this one.

@Hanabi Nice sig.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users