10th Anniversary Fanart Contest - Deadline Extended

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:09 AM

While we are voting on the fanfiction entries for our 10th Anniversary Contest (go read and vote if you haven't done so already!), I am also announcing an extension to the fanart contest!

Unfortunately, so far we have had only one entry to the fanart contest (thank you very much for entering, Saku-chan!), and we need more entries before we can dole out the prizes!  So, please get your pens and pencils out and draw something for the chance to win a Crunchyroll subscription or some anime/manga loot!

You can draw pretty much anything involving both Naruto and Sakura, and AU is fine.  You can check out the contest page for a list of suggested subjects, or you can create your own alternative ending for Naruto and Sakura!

The new deadline is now 11:59pm GMT on Sunday the 29th of March!

Go on, draw something and show it to us in the Contest Gallery:D

Thank you all for reading, and I look forward to seeing your art! :nsdance:

#2 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:21 PM

Sounds awesome! I think I may have to have a go at doing this as well lol

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#3 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:33 PM

Final day for fan art!!!!!!

If you have a submission, enter it today!!  :th_yeah:  :thumb:  :D

#4 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 30 March 2015 - 08:12 PM

The contest is closed now, thank you to Saku-chan, pumyte, and Broken Figurine for entering!  :D

Since we have just three entries, I'll discuss it with the mod team for a bit before we open any votes.  :happy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users