• This topic is locked This topic is locked
845 replies to this topic

#41 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:45 AM

On a side note: Remind me not to play Battleship with Kishi. He sunk two ships quite fast XD

looooool.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#42 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:45 AM

OMFG

This chapter just killed both NH and SS with extreme prejuduce. lmao. There is no way anything can come back from this. Sasuke just basically fired on his own ship while it was still burning and Hinata....well keep dreaming cause it is never going to happen.

I guess I was right with saying that their dreams would be fullfilled....told you NaruSaku4life3g. I told you. It was cool seeing their deepest wishes. Gaara's was the best, Hinata's was predictable, Ten-Ten's was funny, Tsunade's was cool too, and etc.

That plot twist at the end....

I did not expect that one. I admit it. That is really interesting. I have no words for it. I am a bit confused about it, but I am curious where Kishi is going with this.

BTW, I hated Sasuke before it was cool.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 28 May 2014 - 05:50 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#43 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:46 AM

Watch Sasuke talk crap about Naruto and her response won't be verbally this time.

Well I was kinda right. Instead of talking crap about Naruto he talks crap about Sakura. Seriously, when the hell is she gonna b*tch smack him because it's definitely warranted. Oh, and my already passionate hatred for Sasuke has just skyrocketed.

There are a couple of things I'd like to address:

1. We always went back and forth on whether or not Hinata wants to be romantically involved with Naruto. Well, this chapter pretty much shows that she does want to pursue a romantic relationship with him. And no, this is in no way me saying that NH will be canon because she wants to be with him. This is just me pointing out that Hinata loves Naruto romantically. Nothing more. If anything, this points out that NH won't become canon because it's a dream world. Like a user who just recently said, "only in your dreams". Kiba becoming Hokage? That'll never kittening happen. Sai & Sasuke fighting over Ino? Don't make me laugh. Sakura in love with Rock lee? Some good weed right there.

2. Remember all the sexist arguments the NH/SS fandom were coming up with, like how Naruto told Sakura to get back in the kitchen when she offered to fight with them? Well, this chapter just thoroughly pimp smacked that argument back into the kitchen.

Edited by luffyq1, 28 May 2014 - 01:53 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#44 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:46 AM

I liked the Shikamaru dream thrown in it shows that his relationship with Temari may be more than platonic despite what Kishi said and it also shows the kitten is just basically too lazy even in his own dreams.

eh10ut.jpg

#45 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:47 AM

I'm laughing so hard. Remember when the SS fandom keep saying that naruto didn't consider sakura's habilities and all that "get back to the kitchen" stuff. Well... haha. AND I really liked that Naruto finally says something to sasuke, about the way he's treating his comrades. About hinata's dream, well, naruto himself said it, those dreams are just huge lies (some of them are actually really funny and cute tho).

The thing is that when Naruto tells her to not do too much, it's because he's worried about her, because she's important to him. While when Sasuke tells her to don't do anything, it's because he doesn't consider he abilities at all. And this chapter proves it.

Meh this doesn't really kill NH off but it doesn't help it either.

Wonder if the guy the Mizukage was marrying is an actual character if its just some random pretty boy she's getting married to. That sharp tooth goggle face is gonna be heartbroken.

To me, it kills it, because just give me one dream that we've seen in this chapter that will happen in the real world. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#46 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Meh this doesn't really kill NH off but it doesn't help it either.

Dude, really? OK, use logic here:

These are huge lies, like Naruto said in this very chapter. We're seeing things that are pretty much impossible to happen (dead characters alive for example).

So, if 2 + 2 = 4, then Hinata is dreaming of something impossible.

#47 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

when was the last time ive been this excited hmmm might of been when i heard astrid call hiccup babe 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#48 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Don't know if I can say this chapter ends Volume 70 just yet. 

My Review: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#49 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:48 AM

The thing is that when Naruto tells her to not do too much, it's because he's worried about her, because she's important to him. While when Sasuke tells her to don't do anything, it's because he doesn't consider he abilities at all. And this chapter proves it.

To me, it kills it, because just give me one dream that we've seen in this chapter that will happen in the real world.

MizukagexRandomfodderguy ftw :hm:

eh10ut.jpg

#50 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:48 AM

OMFG

WTG,K

I so want to see what will be SS fan's reason for Sasuke's way of talking to Sakura. They are always saying he's so in love with her but doesn't show it. What will they say after that?

#51 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:49 AM

im really itching to see his review and i can't wait to see sawyer's review if only kishi had this chapter last week since it was my birthday but ill take the week wait cuz it was so worth it

Since I don't watch either of them, can you or anyone else inform me/us what sawyer and whateverworld say about this chapter?

Also Happy Birthday. :thumbsup:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#52 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:49 AM

BTW, does anyone else think that in Rock lee's dream world how he has beaten up Naruto to win Sakura over means that he also knows Naruto loves Sakura?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 28 May 2014 - 05:50 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#53 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:50 AM

Dude, really? OK, use logic here:

These are huge lies, like Naruto said in this very chapter. We're seeing things that are pretty much impossible to happen (dead characters alive for example).

So, if 2 + 2 = 4, then Hinata is dreaming of something impossible.

is this guy serious

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#54 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:50 AM

MizukagexRandomfodderguy ftw :hm:

LOL yeah, you win that one. But seriously, if you don't take Gaara's cute dream and Tsunade's touching dream, it was like reading Rock no seishun serie, no? 

#55 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:51 AM

I still don't get why Lois Lane had red hair in Superman's dream? or was that Lana? Kind of weird for Superman to be married to Lana in his dream when he was currently dating Lois Lane.

That was Lana.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#56 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:51 AM

Poor Sakura she look so upset. Sasuke was being an jerk, but i'm glad Naruto defended both her and Kakashi. This was a pretty good chapter I loved the fact we got to see everyones dream, and that twist at the end. I Didn't expect that.

Also whoever said we would get the NH dreamworld was right.

#57 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:52 AM

Wow.  Very entertaining chapter.  So Madara's will is to give everyone a dream that is their heart's desire.  That's interesting in terms of his motives.  It's back to that idea of "I know what's best for you and will take away your free will to confer my will upon you."  No thanks.

Things of note....

+ NH is indisputably dead.  I know NH fans will bang on about it, but it's dead.  Dead, dead, dead.  But the way Kishimoto chose to show it was interesting. While making it clear it would never happen, Kishimoto showed us that there would be no approval for it within her clan even if it could.

+ I was happy to see Jiraiya included in Tsunade's dream.  

+ Gaara's deep feelings of trust and friendship for Naruto is really cool -- that he would dream of having Naruto as a friend much earlier in life.

+ Shikamaru and Temari... hmm.  Another hint, and because in the dream Shikamaru wondered if it would ever happen kind of means it could.  That wouldn't suck.

+ I fear for Sai, lol.  Ino is too much for him.

+ Sasuke is a tactless, cold-spirited puke.  I didn't think he could get any more disgusting, but I was wrong. Naruto's reaction to Sasuke's condescension was perfect, although it tugged at my heartstrings when Naruto said that Sasuke might be better than him.  It's not true, Naruto!

As for the twist at the end, I thought something like that could happen.  I said in my post on #677 that I had a feeling Madara either didn't sense Kaguya's presence, or didn't realize the possibility that she was likely to double-cross him.

#58 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

BTW, does anyone else think that in Rock lee's dream world how he has beaten up Naruto to win Sakura over means that he also knows Naruto loves Sakura?

At first, that's what I thought too, but next to Naruto was Neji. I think it's only as a fight rival he was fighting Naruto. It's said in Rock lee's serie that he wants to surpass Naruto in fight, not (only) in love. 

#59 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

I'm pissed off at Sasuke's attitude.

Why ?

#60 megi

megi

Resident Gardener

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:53 AM

Do not speak IF IT IS NOT ABOUT GAARA AND HIS DREAM

tumblr_n17tev6vc61t0ss41o1_500.jpg

"You've got the need. You've got the dream" 絆ってなんだ?

GNS for life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users