#41 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:19 AM

After reading it a second time, it's rue that there might be a possibility for Sasuke to save the day, since he's not far away, and Madara is not completely in the dimension, so Sasuke might jump into Madar's transport jutsu. Plus, Madara said Sasuke was still very fast, so he would have no problem to follow Madara, since he's just a few steps from Madara's transportation. But the scene would look ridiculous when Obito who is right in front of Sakura could easily save her. 

Only one half of Madara remained. On the last page, his upper half completely made the jump into the otherworld.  Sasuke can't hope to follow him.

#42 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:23 AM

HOLY kitten MADARA TOOK KAKASHIS LEFT EYE AND TELEPORTED TO SAKURA AND OBITO HOLYkittenHOLYkitten!!! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WITH SAKURA AND OBITO!!!! do you think obito will save sakura??!!! or sakura has a move up her sleeve??!!! WHaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#43 thiagoSPTN

thiagoSPTN

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:27 AM

Thinking of it now, Madara may regenerate in the 2 dimensions, I mean, lower half of him still in the real dimension, and the other on Kamui. Kinda like Majin Bu, but yea, I can see this happening. So maybe Naruto will fight against Madara in the Kamui dimension (Using Hiraishin, cause he's been holding Minato's dagger since the previous chapter and did nothing with it until now, and Sakura probably has a mark of Hiraishin on her, or even on Madara. Thing is, as Naruto said, they're both gonna defeat Madara, Naruto in the kamui world, Sasuke in normal world. This would be awesome.

insert a cool quote here.

youtube_icon.png

#44 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:28 AM

Ugh, panels make it look as if Sasuke will save her.

How is he supposed to do that? If he could teleport on his own he wouldn't need Tobirama to transport him to the battle

judging from the last panel Obito's about to pull a Haku

eh10ut.jpg

#45 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:30 AM

i would be glad though if no one saves sakura,and kishi lets her save herself..he needs to make her strong enough to be able to defend herself even in front of someone like madara,not regressing her character to part 1 sakura where she was most of the time saved by either sasuke or naruto.. thats my opinion though

#46 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:33 AM

#47 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:36 AM

I would prefer anything over Sasuke saving her. I mean, really. It is not even because of pairing moments or pairing wars at all, but simply from a story point of Sasuke going from trying to kill her to all of a sudden saving her is just ridiculous. I really really hope Kishimoto keeps Sasuke consistent for once.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#48 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:41 AM

I predict madara will stab sakura.......oh wait.

#49 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:41 AM

#50 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

I would prefer anything over Sasuke saving her. I mean, really. It is not even because of pairing moments or pairing wars at all, but simply from a story point of Sasuke going from trying to kill her to all of a sudden saving her is just ridiculous. I really really hope Kishimoto keeps Sasuke consistent for once.

he did saved her ,along with naruto in chapter 632?(if i recall) or something like that..so yea his character its just as inconsistent as always..knowing the troll kishi is,and how much he loves sasuke,he might give sasuke the ultimate redemption of him saving sakura..not intentionaly for pairings purpouse,but for the sake of sasukes ultimate redemption..i dunno

#51 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:45 AM

He already saved her in chapter 632 and the consistancy of Sasuke's character is lost since long time ago. 

I predict madara will stab sakura.......oh wait.

Not yet. And I don't think she will be stabbed, otherwise, she would have been stabbed at the end of this chapter and it would have been the cliffhanger. She will be saved. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#52 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:47 AM

The Uchiha always taking eyes and sticking them in their sockets:

537px-USB_OTG_Logo.svg.png

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#53 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:50 AM

Thinking of it now, Madara may regenerate in the 2 dimensions, I mean, lower half of him still in the real dimension, and the other on Kamui. Kinda like Majin Bu, but yea, I can see this happening. So maybe Naruto will fight against Madara in the Kamui dimension (Using Hiraishin, cause he's been holding Minato's dagger since the previous chapter and did nothing with it until now, and Sakura probably has a mark of Hiraishin on her, or even on Madara. Thing is, as Naruto said, they're both gonna defeat Madara, Naruto in the kamui world, Sasuke in normal world. This would be awesome.

I don't think that's possible cause on one of the pages Madara's attack makes naruto loses the Kunai from his mouth and loses it. And plus the hiraishin is a teleportation technique but not connected to the separate dimension of Kamui so that's not gonna happen unfortunately T_T

#54 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:06 AM

he did saved her ,along with naruto in chapter 632?(if i recall) or something like that..

He already saved her in chapter 632 and the consistancy of Sasuke's character is lost since long time ago.

Wait, I thought you guys said that wasn't really "saving" back when that chapter came out? All he did was kill a ten-tails clone and Naruto took one out as well. So what, Naruto and Sasuke saved her? It seems more like teamwork dynamics than "Sakura's in peril and we have to save her." If anything, Sakura would have been fine even if she did get hit. Seeing as how she had Tsunade's techniques and can heal on the fly, I doubt she would have need saving from that. If Tsunade can heal herself during a fight with Madara, then I think a ten-tails clone would be no problem.

No, I don't consider that a real save. I consider that back-up which is not really the same thing.

so yea his character its just as inconsistent as always..knowing the troll kishi is,and how much he loves sasuke,he might give sasuke the ultimate redemption of him saving sakura..not intentionaly for pairings purpouse,but for the sake of sasukes ultimate redemption..i dunno

Salvation....not redemption. Redemption implies Sasuke crossed the line and as we know he kind of really straddles it. Obito's is a redemption, Sasuke's is a salvation.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#55 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:08 AM

Ok...

I was away to avoid spoilers and well, here I am.

Ok, I'll be honest, as much I enjoyed this chapter, the main topic is in fact the ending. I'll say this: no, it's too late for Naruto and Sasuke to get to Naruto because the teleportation is done. I have to recheck multiple times and yes, he is now in that world. The next chapter is the twist/climax of the volume, so expect something drastic for this. The idea of Madara being split in half is to have him all weak from it and he can do so little to fight back incredible. It's appropriated that Sasuke would do the cutting since Naruto isn't that merciless like him. So right now, the main question is what's next. Well, this is something else, isn't it. Again, the next chapter is the climax/twist, so whatever happens there will set the course for the rest of the battle/scenario. Last volume was on Obito turning face in front of Madara. Here, well, we'll see.

The setup is crazy and I don't know what to think of it. Again, Madara got cut in half and pretty much can't do much but throwing stuff. So that said it's highly possible to see the final confrontation between Madara and Obito, and pretty much end it all. If Madara does get the other eye, expect the last two chapters of the volume to be well chaotic. It could be table turn moment with that eye. Again, won't know until the next chapter. It's possible that the Kamui will be locked forever with Obito doing the final sendoff for Sakura and Obito will sleep forever in his own world. Cruel irony. Here's hoping for good closure for Obito.

What do I think will happen? No clue really. I mean I can think of one, but there's just so many, that I should keep my mouth shut anyway.

#56 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:10 AM

Wait, I thought you guys said that wasn't really "saving" back when that chapter came out? All he did was kill a ten-tails clone and Naruto took one out as well. So what, Naruto and Sasuke saved her? It seems more like teamwork dynamics than "Sakura's in peril and we have to save her." If anything, Sakura would have been fine even if she did get hit. Seeing as how she had Tsunade's techniques and can heal on the fly, I doubt she would have need saving from that. If Tsunade can heal herself during a fight with Madara, then I think a ten-tails clone would be no problem.

No, I don't consider that a real save. I consider that back-up which is not really the same thing.

Salvation....not redemption. Redemption implies Sasuke crossed the line and as we know he kind of really straddles it. Obito's is a redemption, Sasuke's is a salvation.

I wasn't even there back then, so I haven't say anything. To me, he saved her along with Naruto. I don't say he's the only one who saved her, Naruto and him saved Sakura at that time. If they were not there, she would have been killed by the mini juubi. 

But I will stop there, it's my opinion and it won't change. Also, it's not important. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 23 April 2014 - 08:12 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#57 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:14 AM

I wasn't even there back then, so I haven't say anything. To me, he saved her along with Naruto. I don't say he's the only one who saved her, Naruto and him saved Sakura at that time. If they were not there, she would have been killed by the mini juubi. 

But I will stop there, it's my opinion and it won't change. Also, it's not important. 

I don't think she would have been killed. Again, thinking about to the Byakugou seal and it's abilities, she probably could have easily survived the attacked.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#58 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:16 AM

Not yet. And I don't think she will be stabbed, otherwise, she would have been stabbed at the end of this chapter and it would have been the cliffhanger. She will be saved. 

Agree, I think obito would save sakura by grab/deflect it, then he will lose control of bz and bz give madara his left rinegan. madara back with full power and obito with his last power send sakura back or maybe both of them back to battle field. naruto vs garra all over again.

or sakura getting stab.... :P 

#59 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:19 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Hanabi, 23 April 2014 - 08:20 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#60 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

If Sakura gets stabbed and Naruto sees it, um, FMA: B episode 62.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users