146 replies to this topic

#1 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 02:09 PM

After a rigorous search I was able to unearth Boruto chapter 3 for reading which can be read here:

http://borutomanga.b...nga-page-1.html

Gaara appears conspicuously different..

As of now, SasuHina and NaruSaku moments are absent from this chapter, We will have to wait for this manga to progress past the (Boruto, Naruto the movie) Phase so that we can get some new story to speculate whether or not SasukeXHinata and NarutoXSakura will happen,

Because we have seen the movie so therefore at this stage of the manga we are not expected know SasuHina and NaruSaku will come to light.

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 08 July 2016 - 02:16 PM.

#2 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:45 PM

After a rigorous search I was able to unearth Boruto chapter 3 for reading which can be read here:

http://borutomanga.b...nga-page-1.html

Gaara appears conspicuously different..

As of now, SasuHina and NaruSaku moments are absent from this chapter, We will have to wait for this manga to progress past the (Boruto, Naruto the movie) Phase so that we can get some new story to speculate whether or not SasukeXHinata and NarutoXSakura will happen,

Because we have seen the movie so therefore at this stage of the manga we are not expected know SasuHina and NaruSaku will come to light.

It won't. The writers don't understand what might Naruto great in the first place, thus I doubt they'll ever understand the dynamic between Naruto and Sakura.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#3 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:07 PM

It won't. The writers don't understand what might Naruto great in the first place, thus I doubt they'll ever understand the dynamic between Naruto and Sakura.

The writers understand the dynamic of Naruto and Sakura they are the ones that wrote it, but it's just that Studio Pierrot and Kishimoto are money whores and they let the influence of the story be swayed by which ever is the most popular element of it, NaruHina is currently the most popular element, it has the most popularity world wide despite being unpopular in Japan which is a NaruSaku territory, Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot doesn't listen to the voice of their own country in favor of profit.

Yu9m5u3.jpg
NaruSaku Popularity in Japan

Despite the Naruto series and NaruHina being unpopular in Japan.. Studio Pierrot has established bases in many oversea's countries where NaruHina is more popular within those said countries which means profit income from multiple countries than just Japan, which means they don't give a shiit about Japans voice or the voices of us NaruSaku and SasuHina fans who believe our pairings, pairings with actual development unlike those other abominations should have happened :confused:  

It doesn't matter how much rational Sense NarutoXSakura and SasukeXHinata makes, Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot are all money lusted, If Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot were fishes in a lake, it will be super easy to catch them if the lure on the rod was a dollar bill.

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 08 July 2016 - 05:13 PM.

#4 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:25 PM

It was those writers that we ended up with the kitten ending in the first place. Even if they go back to the old roots, its already too late. Too many people don't care and moved on. And they will lose most of the fans that they have right now. The manga side of this franchise is already history, while the anime still remains in part 2. It makes more sense for the anime to have an alternate ending. It makes more sense that SP shoots the cow with a better or more decent ending than what Kishi provided us. But you know what, realistically, you'll have a more chance of an alien invasion from outer space happening than alternate ending happening.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:23 PM

Ok summary time:

...God that cover page art.

Wow do the sand sibling look kind of generic in this art.

Wait those kids are all gaara's? Well according to nH fans' logic clearly who ever gaara's wife is "is the best wife because she gave gaara the most kids" with at least three kids.

Also all his kids respect him. So he is a better father then Naruto and Sasuke as well.

We see...what was his name iron rock or something lee kid.

Well, Bolt is learning how to curve his throw...moving on. Sasuke tells Bolt to think and work something out for him self instead of just damning the answer be given to him. Which is something his character needs to learn. Since he is a spoiled brat and he responds like the petulant child that he is.

And that evil inventor give him the arm band thing.

So during the first exam Salad ask Bolt what he thinks her father would do and does the opposite. So this just lays out  that both kids like, want to be, closer to and prefer the others father. Gah Cups face!!!

So the first exam they are to sit on top of one of two traps and try to save their teammates from falling into the ink. It was up to Cups and Salad to save Bolt's useless ass. Great time spend time with Sasuke learning how to curve you throws.

Wait that's Sai?!

So some guy was apparently suppose to tell Naruto that Bolt "passed on his own." When in fact he did nothing. It was up to his teammates or he would have been covered in ink. Shikamaru talks about Naruto family troubles and he sends that email to bolt. And it took a great amount of effort apparently to type on his keyboard.

So we are told that Salad is good with shurikens through bolt and he complains that. It is unfair because clearly shuriken techniques are Uchiha clan specialty. So it pointless to teach him. Sasuke points out that he can use Shadow clones which should be Bolt's forte because of his father.

So Bolt uses the shadows clones during the second test but is beaten by triples using Shadow clones as well. So he cheats so he won't loss. They don't notice just thinking it because he is the 7th son and some guy informs Naruto he passed the second exam.

So the first exam was up to his teammates while he did nothing, and he would have lost the second test if he didn't cheat. Bolt sure is "gifted," and Sasuke is clearly such as great teacher. Why can't Salad be the main character?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 July 2016 - 06:47 PM.

#6 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 08:48 PM

Ok summary time:

Well, Bolt is learning how to curve his throw...moving on. Sasuke tells Bolt to think and work something out for him self instead of just damning the answer be given to him. Which is something his character needs to learn. Since he is a spoiled brat and he responds like the petulant child that he is.

So during the first exam Salad ask Bolt what he thinks her father would do and does the opposite. So this just lays out  that both kids like, want to be, closer to and prefer the others father. Gah Cups face!!!

So the first exam they are to sit on top of one of two traps and try to save their teammates from falling into the ink. It was up to Cups and Salad to save Bolt's useless ass. Great time spend time with Sasuke learning how to curve you throws.

Wait that's Sai?!

So some guy was apparently suppose to tell Naruto that Bolt "passed on his own." When in fact he did nothing. It was up to his teammates or he would have been covered in ink. Shikamaru talks about Naruto family troubles and he sends that email to bolt. And it took a great amount of effort apparently to type on his keyboard.

So we are told that Salad is good with shurikens through bolt and he complains that. It is unfair because clearly shuriken techniques are Uchiha clan specialty. So it pointless to teach him. Sasuke points out that he can use Shadow clones which should be Bolt's forte because of his father.

So the first exam was up to his teammates while he did nothing, and he would have lost the second test if he didn't cheat. Bolt sure is "gifted," and Sasuke is clearly such as great teacher. Why can't Salad be the main character?

Well your starting to see it my way :)

It appears my theory of Boruto and Hinata developing a strong reliance on Sasuke as a fatherly figure also Sarada and Sakura relying on Naruto as a fatherly figure is starting to come to fruition,

Naruto isn't present in his family life to do fatherly duties so well Sasuke is acting as a substitute, in addition to Sasuke spending more time with Boruto than Naruto has throughout his life despite Naruto being his father! Sasuke and Boruto think alike and have the same ambitions in life 

2uEUT8q.gif
XEo3kRW.gif

So essentially Boruto should have been Sasuke's son and Sarada should have been Naruto's daughter, but question is... why aren't they ? why have 2 kids of different families think like and act like the father of the other one's family ? this makes me speculate that Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot are indeed trying to break the families of Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura by having the family members of these 2 families separate and go their own way to the other one's family to show us the readers that the father and kid of the other family should have been with the wife of the other family

I think that's what Kishimoto mean't when he said in the interview he partaken in about Sasuke and Sakura not being happy with their marriage and can separate and go their own way:

http://www.cinemacaf...8/07/33246.html

Sakura's VA: Like OMG "Our Sakura" finally got a happy ending. I am so happy. Thank you sensei.

Kishimoto: Yeah, I don't know for sure if they are really happy. They can seperate and go their own way, I still have not decided yet

This is like Kishimoto telling us that Boruto doesn't belong to Naruto's family but belong's to Sasuke just as Sarada doesn't belong to Sasuke's family belongs to Naruto, I can foresee in the future of the Boruto Manga that this will cause some major conflict between these 2 families because the wife and kid of these 2 families rather spend time with the husband of the other family and the father of these 2 family with become jealous and envious of it because like Kishimoto said (They can seperate and go their own way)

So Kishimoto is seemingly gradually breaking up the Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura marriages because as Kishimoto shown to us in the (Boruto Naruto the movie) and the Boruto manga  Boruto and Hinata and Sakura and Sarada are not happy and content with the marriages and families they are currently apart of due the the father of these 2 families absenting themselves from Fatherly/Husband duties, So Boruto and Hinata will go their own way (Sasuke) Just as Sarada and Sakura will go their own way (Naruto) just as Sasuke will go his own way (Boruto and Hinata) and just as Naruto will go his own way (Sarada and Sakura) this is what Kishimoto mean't (They can seperate and go their own way)

Here's a page from the official Boruto manga that shows a sign that Naruto and Hinata's marriage is failing

boruto-naruto-next-generations-7642855.j

Hinata crying due to Naruto not spending time with his family and getting his kids infuriated because of it

Because of this speculation that has strong hints and evidence to support it's legitimacy, THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THAT NARUSAKU AND SASUHINA WILL HAPPEN IN THE BORUTO MANGA!!!

I'm hyped up for it  :yes:  

b8e5a55aa842ce7c9de1d93add0bded4.jpg

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 08 July 2016 - 08:55 PM.

#7 Nicholas Wolfwood

Nicholas Wolfwood

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:41 AM

Because of this speculation that has strong hints and evidence to support it's legitimacy, THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THAT NARUSAKU AND SASUHINA WILL HAPPEN IN THE BORUTO MANGA!!!

Are there really people out there setting themselves up for disappointment again? (I will admit that the picture of Naruto and Sakura at the bottom of your post is nostalgic, but only because they're exhibiting their personalities from the original manga.)

I don't know how much control the new writer/artist have over the Boruto manga, but I'd be shocked if Kishi would allow both Naruto and Sakura to end their marriages. It would be bad enough if there were no kids involved, but there are three. Arguing that Bolt should be with Hinata and Sasuke while Salad should be with Naruto and Sakura is bizarre enough, but there's still Himawari to account for. And if you think Bolt is an emotional wreck now, imagine if his paternal father completely abandoned him and his mother in order to marry an old flame and raise her child as his own? Can you say, "resentment to the point of murder?"

Having the families split would be a disaster at this point, and I can't imagine Kishi being willing to sacrifice the larger audiences of NH/SS for the smaller audience of NS. Not to mention that Naruto and Sakura aren't even remotely the same people they were in the original manga. Things being as they are, I can't say that I'd want to see NS happen now. Kishi had his opportunity in the original manga. He blew it, badly. Time to move on.

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 01:27 AM

The only part of that post that could be twisted into a pro SH NS stance would be. When i said both kids like the other kid's father better. But that isn't pro SH NS. That just anti end pairings because what I'm pointing out how bad the parenting is.

Wolfwood from what people have been telling me. Is that the few thing we know about this new artist is that he hates Sakura, and we don't have much on the writer because all he has done so far is copied kishi movie story down twice. There really is no point to change that pairings to NS at this point because those fans have left by this point or at least stop paying ands are reading for bile fasicnation like we do. But they aren't advertising nH anymore because one) nH is hated by most of the remaining fan and two) they don't need to. They gave nH fans the pairing they wanted despite have no build up for it. so either they say or leave most aren't paying for any way,. The focus is on keep SNS fans and trying to make lighting strike twice by making a NS clone with BS without actually giving us NS.

#9 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:13 AM

Well your starting to see it my way :)

It appears my theory of Boruto and Hinata developing a strong reliance on Sasuke as a fatherly figure also Sarada and Sakura relying on Naruto as a fatherly figure is starting to come to fruition,

Naruto isn't present in his family life to do fatherly duties so well Sasuke is acting as a substitute, in addition to Sasuke spending more time with Boruto than Naruto has throughout his life despite Naruto being his father! Sasuke and Boruto think alike and have the same ambitions in life 

2uEUT8q.gif
XEo3kRW.gif

So essentially Boruto should have been Sasuke's son and Sarada should have been Naruto's daughter, but question is... why aren't they ? why have 2 kids of different families think like and act like the father of the other one's family ? this makes me speculate that Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot are indeed trying to break the families of Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura by having the family members of these 2 families separate and go their own way to the other one's family to show us the readers that the father and kid of the other family should have been with the wife of the other family

I think that's what Kishimoto mean't when he said in the interview he partaken in about Sasuke and Sakura not being happy with their marriage and can separate and go their own way:

http://www.cinemacaf...8/07/33246.html

Sakura's VA: Like OMG "Our Sakura" finally got a happy ending. I am so happy. Thank you sensei.

Kishimoto: Yeah, I don't know for sure if they are really happy. They can seperate and go their own way, I still have not decided yet

This is like Kishimoto telling us that Boruto doesn't belong to Naruto's family but belong's to Sasuke just as Sarada doesn't belong to Sasuke's family belongs to Naruto, I can foresee in the future of the Boruto Manga that this will cause some major conflict between these 2 families because the wife and kid of these 2 families rather spend time with the husband of the other family and the father of these 2 family with become jealous and envious of it because like Kishimoto said (They can seperate and go their own way)

So Kishimoto is seemingly gradually breaking up the Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura marriages because as Kishimoto shown to us in the (Boruto Naruto the movie) and the Boruto manga  Boruto and Hinata and Sakura and Sarada are not happy and content with the marriages and families they are currently apart of due the the father of these 2 families absenting themselves from Fatherly/Husband duties, So Boruto and Hinata will go their own way (Sasuke) Just as Sarada and Sakura will go their own way (Naruto) just as Sasuke will go his own way (Boruto and Hinata) and just as Naruto will go his own way (Sarada and Sakura) this is what Kishimoto mean't (They can seperate and go their own way)

Here's a page from the official Boruto manga that shows a sign that Naruto and Hinata's marriage is failing

boruto-naruto-next-generations-7642855.j

Hinata crying due to Naruto not spending time with his family and getting his kids infuriated because of it

b8e5a55aa842ce7c9de1d93add0bded4.jpg

Ummm do you still want ns canon after the sexist stuff he put in the manga? mistreating sakura, ruining character till the point there unrecognizable and ruining the original themes?

No offense narusaku is better off in fanon and a better author that is more talented in writing and cares and loves his characters and his creation.

#10 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 03:02 AM

Are there really people out there setting themselves up for disappointment again? (I will admit that the picture of Naruto and Sakura at the bottom of your post is nostalgic, but only because they're exhibiting their personalities from the original manga.)

I don't know how much control the new writer/artist have over the Boruto manga, but I'd be shocked if Kishi would allow both Naruto and Sakura to end their marriages. It would be bad enough if there were no kids involved, but there are three. Arguing that Bolt should be with Hinata and Sasuke while Salad should be with Naruto and Sakura is bizarre enough, but there's still Himawari to account for. And if you think Bolt is an emotional wreck now, imagine if his paternal father completely abandoned him and his mother in order to marry an old flame and raise her child as his own? Can you say, "resentment to the point of murder?"

Having the families split would be a disaster at this point, and I can't imagine Kishi being willing to sacrifice the larger audiences of NH/SS for the smaller audience of NS. Not to mention that Naruto and Sakura aren't even remotely the same people they were in the original manga. Things being as they are, I can't say that I'd want to see NS happen now. Kishi had his opportunity in the original manga. He blew it, badly. Time to move on.

The only part of that post that could be twisted into a pro SH NS stance would be. When i said both kids like the other kid's father better. But that isn't pro SH NS. That just anti end pairings because what I'm pointing out how bad the parenting is.

Wolfwood from what people have been telling me. Is that the few thing we know about this new artist is that he hates Sakura, and we don't have much on the writer because all he has done so far is copied kishi movie story down twice. There really is no point to change that pairings to NS at this point because those fans have left by this point or at least stop paying ands are reading for bile fasicnation like we do. But they aren't advertising nH anymore because one) nH is hated by most of the remaining fan and two) they don't need to. They gave nH fans the pairing they wanted despite have no build up for it. so either they say or leave most aren't paying for any way,. The focus is on keep SNS fans and trying to make lighting strike twice by making a NS clone with BS without actually giving us NS.

Ummm do you still want ns canon after the sexist stuff he put in the manga? mistreating sakura, ruining character till the point there unrecognizable and ruining the original themes?

No offense narusaku is better off in fanon and a better author that is more talented in writing and cares and loves his characters and his creation.

ok this is becoming irritating How would SasukeXHinata and NarutoXSakura be a disaster ? it can never be explained at this current time of how it can become a disaster because these pairings never had a chance to come to fruition so therefore fans never had a chance to react to it.

If Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura marriages divorce It wouldn't be a tragedy, It will also show the fans of NaruSaku and SasuHina that both Masashi Kishimoto and Studion Pierrot came to the realization of their mistake of even pairing Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura as married couples which will tell us that they are looking to redeem themselves :) and that will show that they actually care how we feel about the manga making us feel wanted :) the fact that are catering to our wants or even hinting it means that we are of significant importance :) even if bringing NaruSaku and SasuHina fans back as a result of divorce doesn't return ALL NaruSaku/SasuHina fans it will bring back some, which means this is a Win Win situation for both NaruSaku/SasuHina fans and Kishimoto, We will get the pairing that we always wanted and Kishimoto will get yet another influx of fans and returning fans to read and buy his new manga which means more profit for him :)

So I fail to see a negative outcome with a divorce route with the new Boruto manga because the way I see it it will have more fans then Naruto currently does since there are only currently NaruHina/SasuSaku fans since most of the NaruSaku/SasuHina fans left honestly so at the moment mostly NaruHina/SasuSaku fans will be reading the Boruto manga so to expand on the fanbase Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot will have open new and old fanbases to squeeze as much profit as they can out of the new Boruto manga, No NaruHina and SasuSaku fans will not stop reading the Boruto manga when they see that Sasuke/Hinata and Naruto/Sakura are being shipped because it will actually keep them at the edges of their seats so because of that they will be constantly reading the new Boruto manga to see if their Beloved pairing will be broken apart and NaruSaku and SasuHina will also be at the edges of their seats constantly reading the manga seeing if their pairing finally comes true :) thats 4 fanbases added to read the Boruto manga instead of just the current 2 fanbases NaruHina/SasuSaku :) So because of this Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot will gain fans in addition to ones that they lost so I don't see an impending doom for the Boruto manga at the moment, And there are already hints that the divorce is set into motion from all the evidence from movie scenes/manga panels/Interviews i've provided :)

So what if Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot is baiting NaruSaku and SasuHina fans to read the new Boruto manga, You don't hear anything about them baiting KibaHina, NejiTenTen, and LeeSaku fans, So that means that we NaruSaku/SasuHina fans are of more importance and value to them so feel special! they are considering the concerns of our Pairing fanbase over the others!!

So what if the old NaruSaku fans left or moved on from the series, Naruto series has been on going and lasting for years, New people have been born into the world, A new age of Naruto fans has been brought into this world to see the most recent Part of the Naruto series (Boruto Naruto Next Generations) if the old NaruSaku fans left the Naruto series then a new wave of them can come to watch NarutoXSakura develop romance and thus a new age of NaruSaku fans have been born.

So therefore not only will the Boruto series bring more and new age NaruSaku fans to read the new Boruto manga it will also have some old NaruSaku fans return to the Naruto series to see if their favorite Pairing will finally come true in the manga series (Boruto Naruto Next Generations) which means profit from the new age of NaruSaku fans and from the old era of NaruSaku fans, so how will this be a disaster ?

NaruSaku fans get what they desire, NaruSaku happening, Kishimoto and Studio pierrot getting what they want, Profit from a large fan base, it's win win situation for both sides

If you guys are true NaruSaku fans why are you against it happening ? "I wouldn't want NaruSaku happening from a divorce" why shouldn't it happen from a divorce ? Naruto will realize he married the wrong women and will move on from her, Sasuke will realize he married the wrong woman and will move on from her, isn't that what you NaruSaku fans desired ? for Naruto to toss Hinata to the side for Sakura ? thats what a divorce basically is tossing your Wife/Husband to the side in favor of a new partner, so you don't want Naruto to Divorce Hinata but your not ok with their marriage ? that makes 0 sense only NaruHina fans are content with Naruto and Hinata's marriage and I know you guys are NOT NaruHina fans

I'll say this once more:

Sasuke and Hinata as a couple has never been considered for plot for the anime and manga by both Studio Pierrot or Kishimoto so they have no way of knowing if they can Market the couple and make money off of it if they haven't presented it for the world to see, however with the direct similarities both Sasuke and Hinata share such as life experiences, liking the same foods, and similar combat abilities that shows that this Pairing is rich with potential, I highly doubt sharing similarities in life experiences to be basic, that is deeply emotional in both Sasuke and Hinata's cases and they would have a deep understanding and sympathy for both each other because they both know how it feels for what they both experienced :) 
1zea2c3.jpg

Which is why someone should present the Idea of Sasuke and Hinata as a couple to both Kishimoto and Studio pierrot so that they can experiment with it, Such as not giving them a canon manga panel moment but first dedicating a special filler episode that features both Sasuke and Hinata together doesn't matter if they are working together or eating together just give them a moment together to see how fans will react and how they will like it so that Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot can see if the Idea of them being a couple or at least deep friends is canon worthy :)

You NaruSaku fans of NaruSaku forums may have lost your faith in Naruto and Sakura becoming a couple, But I am providing new hope! :) New journeys and Horizons await you in the new Boruto manga as I've shown :)

picture_perfect_by_iwaki_san-d94bpzz.jpg

#11 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 05:44 AM

056.png

Just saw this. How did she find short that tiny?

Also Tenten looks awful surprise surprise.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 July 2016 - 05:45 AM.

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 05:58 AM

Shorts? If you can call it that. Good lord.

I don't know why but does anyone else find those opponents of Boruto look like some Disney animation character of humans, like in the golden age era?

#13 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 11:56 AM

Ok summary time:

...God that cover page art.

Wow do the sand sibling look kind of generic in this art.

Wait those kids are all gaara's? Well according to nH fans' logic clearly who ever gaara's wife is "is the best wife because she gave gaara the most kids" with at least three kids.

Also all his kids respect him. So he is a better father then Naruto and Sasuke as well.

We see...what was his name iron rock or something lee kid.

And that evil inventor give him the arm band thing.

Wait that's Sai?!

So Bolt uses the shadows clones during the second test but is beaten by triples using Shadow clones as well. So he cheats so he won't loss. They don't notice just thinking it because he is the 7th son and some guy informs Naruto he passed the second exam.

WOW, a Burrito movie recap. how original. How exciting. I feel SO ENTICED to read it now. :down:

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 July 2016 - 08:28 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#14 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 01:56 PM

This chapter was so boring. 

Didn't the Third preside over the Chunnin exams previously? In fact, the Kazekage showed up (before he got murdered) as well, but Naruto shoots an email and doesn't attend because of generic paperwork? Isn't this supposed to build goodwill among the nations and Naruto is at his computer?

I still can't get over the fact that Naruto is constantly deterred by the part of the job you'd expect him to hate the most. You know, the part he'd probably take every chance to skirt?

Yeah, the Sand kids are generic, though the girl (along with that guy in the beginning) looks like a 1980's throwback. 

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 05:41 PM

Is there a reason why girls have to wear heels?

#16 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:28 PM

This chapter was so boring. 

Didn't the Third preside over the Chunnin exams previously? In fact, the Kazekage showed up (before he got murdered) as well, but Naruto shoots an email and doesn't attend because of generic paperwork? Isn't this supposed to build goodwill among the nations and Naruto is at his computer?

I still can't get over the fact that Naruto is constantly deterred by the part of the job you'd expect him to hate the most. You know, the part he'd probably take every chance to skirt?

Yeah, the Sand kids are generic, though the girl (along with that guy in the beginning) looks like a 1980's throwback. 

The third didn't appear till the preliminaries to the third exam. But it is his son, and unlike his exam Bolt is not thrown into one exam after the other. Bolt was able to go home and check his emails.

Honestly you can still see remnants of when that pedophile tried doing his own art style from chapter one...or he was too lazy to practice drawing that characters in over the year he had. You can see it with Sakura in chapter 2 and tenten in this chapter. Also the side character look better then any of the main cast. Not by much mind you but it is noticeable.

Kishi starting having the girls where it in part two. To give them some femininity to their outfit or something along that line. The thing is with Salad it once again that pedophile sexualizing a 12 year old. At least kishi waited till they were fifteen.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 July 2016 - 07:29 PM.

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:30 PM

To make their kicks hurt more, possibly, but I doubt it. :zaru: Snore fest as usual otherwise.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:41 PM

I meant to say all and it feels like it's mandatory more so than a choice. It's like next thing you know, they have to wear skirt.

#19 Nicholas Wolfwood

Nicholas Wolfwood

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 09:40 PM

ok this is becoming irritating How would SasukeXHinata and NarutoXSakura be a disaster ? it can never be explained at this current time of how it can become a disaster because these pairings never had a chance to come to fruition so therefore fans never had a chance to react to it.

If Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura marriages divorce It wouldn't be a tragedy, It will also show the fans of NaruSaku and SasuHina that both Masashi Kishimoto and Studion Pierrot came to the realization of their mistake of even pairing Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura as married couples which will tell us that they are looking to redeem themselves :) and that will show that they actually care how we feel about the manga making us feel wanted :) the fact that are catering to our wants or even hinting it means that we are of significant importance :) even if bringing NaruSaku and SasuHina fans back as a result of divorce doesn't return ALL NaruSaku/SasuHina fans it will bring back some, which means this is a Win Win situation for both NaruSaku/SasuHina fans and Kishimoto, We will get the pairing that we always wanted and Kishimoto will get yet another influx of fans and returning fans to read and buy his new manga which means more profit for him :)

So I fail to see a negative outcome with a divorce route with the new Boruto manga because the way I see it it will have more fans then Naruto currently does since there are only currently NaruHina/SasuSaku fans since most of the NaruSaku/SasuHina fans left honestly so at the moment mostly NaruHina/SasuSaku fans will be reading the Boruto manga so to expand on the fanbase Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot will have open new and old fanbases to squeeze as much profit as they can out of the new Boruto manga, No NaruHina and SasuSaku fans will not stop reading the Boruto manga when they see that Sasuke/Hinata and Naruto/Sakura are being shipped because it will actually keep them at the edges of their seats so because of that they will be constantly reading the new Boruto manga to see if their Beloved pairing will be broken apart and NaruSaku and SasuHina will also be at the edges of their seats constantly reading the manga seeing if their pairing finally comes true :) thats 4 fanbases added to read the Boruto manga instead of just the current 2 fanbases NaruHina/SasuSaku :) So because of this Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot will gain fans in addition to ones that they lost so I don't see an impending doom for the Boruto manga at the moment, And there are already hints that the divorce is set into motion from all the evidence from movie scenes/manga panels/Interviews i've provided :)

So what if Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot is baiting NaruSaku and SasuHina fans to read the new Boruto manga, You don't hear anything about them baiting KibaHina, NejiTenTen, and LeeSaku fans, So that means that we NaruSaku/SasuHina fans are of more importance and value to them so feel special! they are considering the concerns of our Pairing fanbase over the others!!

So what if the old NaruSaku fans left or moved on from the series, Naruto series has been on going and lasting for years, New people have been born into the world, A new age of Naruto fans has been brought into this world to see the most recent Part of the Naruto series (Boruto Naruto Next Generations) if the old NaruSaku fans left the Naruto series then a new wave of them can come to watch NarutoXSakura develop romance and thus a new age of NaruSaku fans have been born.

So therefore not only will the Boruto series bring more and new age NaruSaku fans to read the new Boruto manga it will also have some old NaruSaku fans return to the Naruto series to see if their favorite Pairing will finally come true in the manga series (Boruto Naruto Next Generations) which means profit from the new age of NaruSaku fans and from the old era of NaruSaku fans, so how will this be a disaster ?

NaruSaku fans get what they desire, NaruSaku happening, Kishimoto and Studio pierrot getting what they want, Profit from a large fan base, it's win win situation for both sides

If you guys are true NaruSaku fans why are you against it happening ? "I wouldn't want NaruSaku happening from a divorce" why shouldn't it happen from a divorce ? Naruto will realize he married the wrong women and will move on from her, Sasuke will realize he married the wrong woman and will move on from her, isn't that what you NaruSaku fans desired ? for Naruto to toss Hinata to the side for Sakura ? thats what a divorce basically is tossing your Wife/Husband to the side in favor of a new partner, so you don't want Naruto to Divorce Hinata but your not ok with their marriage ? that makes 0 sense only NaruHina fans are content with Naruto and Hinata's marriage and I know you guys are NOT NaruHina fans

I'll say this once more:

Sasuke and Hinata as a couple has never been considered for plot for the anime and manga by both Studio Pierrot or Kishimoto so they have no way of knowing if they can Market the couple and make money off of it if they haven't presented it for the world to see, however with the direct similarities both Sasuke and Hinata share such as life experiences, liking the same foods, and similar combat abilities that shows that this Pairing is rich with potential, I highly doubt sharing similarities in life experiences to be basic, that is deeply emotional in both Sasuke and Hinata's cases and they would have a deep understanding and sympathy for both each other because they both know how it feels for what they both experienced :) 

Which is why someone should present the Idea of Sasuke and Hinata as a couple to both Kishimoto and Studio pierrot so that they can experiment with it, Such as not giving them a canon manga panel moment but first dedicating a special filler episode that features both Sasuke and Hinata together doesn't matter if they are working together or eating together just give them a moment together to see how fans will react and how they will like it so that Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot can see if the Idea of them being a couple or at least deep friends is canon worthy :)

You NaruSaku fans of NaruSaku forums may have lost your faith in Naruto and Sakura becoming a couple, But I am providing new hope! :) New journeys and Horizons await you in the new Boruto manga as I've shown :)

If you have read the original manga from beginning to end and cannot see how the character of Naruto has been perversely twisted into something he never was simply for the sake of fabricating a flimsy excuse for why Bolt is a petulant brat, then there is no point in trying to debate the issue. For me, NS was special because of who the characters were. Naruto and Sakura, both great characters who complimented each other so well, are shells of their former selves, so slapping them together for the sake of saying NS happened would be hollow and wildly unsatisfying. 

Through the slow-motion train wreck that was Gaiden to the full blown soap opera that is Boruto, Naruto is portrayed as an absentee father who would rather assign a clone to be with his family during his daughter’s birthday party than have the same clone filing paperwork and checking emails at the office, and for no compelling reason. Compare this behavior to his behavior and ideals from the original manga. They’re polar opposites. And for Naruto, the guy who grew up as an outcast without a family, to decide to divorce his wife and abandon his responsibilities because he “made a mistake”? Again,100% the opposite of Naruto’s original character.

Having Kishi admit he made a mistake when he paired NH and SS is unlikely. Not too long ago JK Rowling made a comment that she regretted pairing Hermione with Ron, and wished she would have paired her with Harry instead. Harry Potter fans lost their minds over it, and it was simply a comment and not a rewriting of the story. NH and SS fans would jeer at the pandering to NS fans. Long time NS fans would see it as Kishi trying to put a bandaid on a botched story. So who’s happy in the end?

I’m guessing there are NH and SS fans who are disappointed with the low quality of what their pairings became, and they may not care if the families broke up. But the majority probably don’t care how ridiculous the pairings are because to them it’s more important that they simply happened. Quality of story and character are not high priorities for them. If their pairings were broken up they wouldn’t be on the edge of their seats, they’d be furious and frothing at the mouth.

Trolling pairings is what Kishi excelled at for years in the original manga. On Naruto Forums the NS vs SS debates were venomous. But it kept people reading, and now the new author and artist may likely attempt the same strategy. The difference is that in the original manga the pairings were unmarried young people with no ties or baggage. That doesn’t hold true anymore.

Which leads me to the children in both families, which you completely neglected in your post. You fail to see the negative outcome to a divorce scenario because you are not looking at the complete picture. You argued that divorce is tossing aside one spouse in favor of another. Does Naruto toss aside his children as well, for the sake of a pairing? Bolt’s fascination with and admiration of Sasuke isn’t meant to imply he should be his son; it’s about building drama and tension between him and his father while maybe offering some redemption for Sasuke for all the things he’s done in the past. Bolt can’t even deal with his dad neglecting him in favor of his duties as Hokage. Having Naruto divorce Hinata, marry Sakura and raise Salad, Bolt’s own team mate, as his daughter would be outrageous. And where does Himawari fit into all this? Is she, and all the kids, supposed to be happy by this turn of events? Salad already endured trauma during the silly "who is my real mother" arc when she thought Karin could be her biological mother (more trolling). Now the father she just reconnected with is going to dump her mother and hook up with Hinata? Even if all the adults agreed that divorce was a viable option, it doesn’t work very well when there are so many kids involved. 

At least not realistically. As we learned from Kishi, there is always Asspull no Jutsu.

I’m not trying to dissuade anyone from reading the manga and enjoying it as they see fit. Please feel free to do so. But I have no enthusiasm for a second-hand, highly manipulated version of a pairing that I love so much. 

#20 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 09:47 PM

I meant to say all and it feels like it's mandatory more so than a choice. It's like next thing you know, they have to wear skirt.

Salad already wearing what is barely a t shirt as a dress. A short shirt would cover more then what she is currently wearing. 

Nicholas. The thing is even if they decided to do a NS pairing in hopes of getting the fans back. They will do it with BoltXSalad. because that what that pairing was really designed for since the beginning. BS was designed in an attempt to please NS SK SNS fans for the fact that their pairing lost. By having Naruto and Sasuke children with Sasuke's daughter looking like Karin have a NS-like relationship that ends with them getting together.

Also shounen Jump is aimed at kids. Thought they still keep it high enough quality for adults to still read it. They are not going to let a divorce happen between the main cast family because kids will start relating it to their family troubles. The parents would be furious and SJ would be in the hot seat.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 July 2016 - 10:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users