447 replies to this topic

#81 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:58 AM

I think Sakura is like the virgin Mary... Got pregnant without anything.

They have sex eye.
Sasuke impregnant her with just look.

#82 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:03 AM

They have sex eye.

Dat Sharingan power.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#83 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:05 AM

There are other manga. :fu:

But the other mangas don't have this nonsense :fu:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#84 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:06 AM

Wait.

Why Sarada has to wear glasses?

#85 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:07 AM

I think Sakura is like the virgin Mary... Got pregnant without anything.

:lmao: Or  it was trough a test tube bc the Sauce is to shy for anything you know :roll: .  

They have sex eye.

Wrong it was the Magical Forehead Poke of True Love  it does wonders its like Cupid's Arrow :zaru: .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#86 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:11 AM

Wrong it was the Magical Forehead Poke of True Love  it does wonders its like Cupid's Arrow :zaru: .  

This could work also :zaru:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#87 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:12 AM

Just one more question. It's over right? No more Gaiden. It's done?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#88 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:14 AM

Prepare for another shocking retcon? :umm:

#89 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:15 AM

It's over. I read it. I will upload the recording today. After work, I will review it in my podcast extra.

#90 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:16 AM

:lmao: Or  it was trough a test tube bc the Sauce is to shy for anything you know :roll: .  

you mean the artifcial insemination? lol I don't want even guess how he took the semen... Maybe in the bathroom thinking about Nardo's chest....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#91 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:16 AM

Prepare for another shocking retcon? :umm:

At this point I'm prepared for anything. But I just want this crap to end. Let it end. Just no more.

A man can only take so much.

It's over. I read it. I will upload the recording today. After work, I will review it in my podcast extra.

There is a God.

When you're done send me the link.

Edited by Nostradamus, 02 July 2015 - 11:17 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#92 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:17 AM

I'm so confused....... I'm more confused than ever lol. We still get no explanation for the DNA match with Karin and Sarada. Even Karin was confused and stated that it was impossible since she delivered Sarada. So I guess we know now the reason why Sarada has no birth records in Konoha is because she was born when Sakura joined Sasuke and Karin on the road. But why was it kept secret? Why couldn't Sakura and Sasuke just say so in the beginning?

I knew Sarada was going to be Sakura's all along. This mama drama didn't need to happen or be stretched out throughout the whole series like it did. Not really sure the point of this was really. And I still don't understand why Sarada needs glasses. 

Also, I'm not sure if SS should be happy about all of this. It doesn't even seem like Sasuke and Sakura are in love. Sasuke doesn't show it. He can't even say anything sentimental to Sakura or use any terms of endearment. Sasuke saying "Because we had you Sarada" as his answer to how he feels about Sakura doesn't cut it for me. At this point, I'm not even sure if Sasuke and Sakura have even kissed despite having Sarada. I wouldn't be surprised Sakura was like the Virgin Mary and was just impregnated with Sarada without having no sexual intercourse with Sasuke.

And wait..... Sarada wants to become Hokage? Okay, no problem with that I guess. But I thought this was about Boruto? Why aren't we hearing about him more? Why does his appearance in this chapter have no importance at all and only used to glorify Sarada's moment of wanting to become Hokage? There's supposed to be one more chapter left right? I don't see how Boruto is going to make an impact in all of this. Guarantee this is going to be carried out in another series or the movie. They should have named the series Sarada. Everyone else seems to be reduced to supporting characters and Boruto is not even a suporting character at this point. Just a face that pops up every couple chapters. 

I hope this is over soon. I usually don't comment, but in this case I felt compelled to. So confused and... I don't know how I feel anymore. I knew this series wasn't going to be good in the first place. But this is just to hard to take in.

#93 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:21 AM

Like this? :fu:

146.jpg

#94 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:23 AM

@NaruSaku93

Hasn't that been explained? The umbilical cord is Sakura's. Suigetsu takes a sample that is Sakura's. So the result is match with Sarada. 

Wait, does Suigetsu take Sakura's umbilical cord or Karin's hair? :headscratch: What sample does he put to do the DNA test with Sarada? I don't wanna recheck it by myself :fu:

#95 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:25 AM

I got one thing to say to Kishi,  It make woman terrible to move on from the man she loves, yet its okay for Karin to do so!!! 

That's a load of BS right there, and i'm gonna mention it up in the livestream discussion later tonight. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#96 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:25 AM

Apparently, Kishi even said that he won't write anything anymore ! WE'RE SAVED  :fu:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#97 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:28 AM

We still don't know what the secret countdown project that SP/SJ has .... maybe another gaiden or part 3/4, or another movie??

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#98 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:29 AM

Apparently, Kishi even said that he won't write anything anymore ! WE'RE SAVED  :fu:

Source or link please :wibble:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#99 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:30 AM

If that's true then party time.

We still don't know what the secret countdown project that SP/SJ has .... maybe another gaiden or part 3/4, or another movie??

You know when the Burrito movie releases they're going to announce the next movie.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#100 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:31 AM

Why no one was face palming at the fact Sakura chased after Sasuke?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users