#1 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:41 AM

So after a rather interesting discussion earlier today xat chat and random plot bunnies running abound. This kind of came out.

Disclaimer: This fiction was written on high amounts of crack, all people named, places and random ideas that come up and are discussed are not mean to offend anybody. Any fandom that appears is not owned by me. kay~

P.s. Self Betaed. XD

Chapter 1: The Misgivings Of Muffin? --Click here to view--

Muffins the evil overload of Gotham City looked out his floor to ceiling windows and laughed. He almost had all of Gotham under his grasp, except that small part that was controlled by the Red Hood and after that Black Mask incident with the Joker, Muffins really wasn’t going to take his chances with that guy.

He ran his hands through his muffin afro and used his orgasmic touch on his usual ho Kyuudaime, when LID came bursting into the room.

“Sir one of your experimentation facilities has blown up sir!” The young man tried not to look into Muffins crazed eyes and certainly could not focus on Kyuu writhing on the ground.

“WHAT!?” Muffins yelled out, causing his afro to grow in size, “explain to me how MY EXPERIMENTS could EVEN BLOW UP ANYTHING?”

“Well the reports say one of them found a rocket launcher. We aren’t very clear how a rocket launcher got moved from weapons facility to the human experimentation facility.”

“DID YOU JUST SAY THE HUMAN EXPERIEMENTATION FACILITY?” Muffins yelled out his afro steaming and smelling oddly like chocolate chip muffins today. It must have been something that he ate.

LID gulped and hoped to god that he wasn’t one of the unlucky ones that would be killed with Muffins, oh so deadly, CHOCO TOSS. Apparently when Muffins got angry enough the Choco Toss turned into live grenades.

“Yes, I did sir!” Lid said praying for his life.

Thankfully before Muffins could do a Choco Toss LID was saved by the whore. Kyuudaime squeaked out, “Can I have another big sugar?”
Muffins smacked her aside and pointed his finger at LID, “You are going to find and kill which ever experiments escapes personally OR I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD MOUNTED ON MY WALL!”

to be continued....

Edited by Tsunade, 26 August 2011 - 06:50 AM.

Tsu.gif

#2 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

THIS ICON HAS BEEN IN THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:45 AM

DUN

DUN

DUNNNN.

This is going to be so awesome. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
Good work on the writing, Tsu!

#3 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:47 AM

I wonder who blew up the facilitating facility tongue.gif

JLHza2T.png

#4 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:49 PM

So awesome. Looking forward to the next chapter. biggrin.gif

#5 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 10:23 PM

Chapter 2: The Dynamic Duo --Click here to view--

Yondy was merely only vaguely aware that she was trapped inside a plastic box, which was inside of a plastic box. But she defiantly knew one thing.

Whatever those weird creepy men gave her she could now bend metal.

Too bad they didn’t let her keep her jeans; sweat pants are so not a fashion trend.

----

So Tsu was minding her own god damned business wandering the halls of this weird facility that she has called home for at least five days to ten months. It’s really hard to tell what time of year it is when you’re caged in steel. She adjusted the goofy looking helmet that everyone wears in her section cause like she is telepath and all.

The moron she got it off of had a real terrible itch on his left temple. Thankfully for her he was a total idiot and took it off, and is now encased in women’s clothing.

So when no one was looking she skipped down the gross grimy halls happily until she came across a rocket launcher.

She grinned thinking I haven’t seen one of these since the siren RP where I probably named it after hoku. LOLOL.

So grabbing it and in the excited thought just shot at a few walls. And since Tsu can be pretty much an air head at any given moment and after seeing exploding walls and fire raining down upon her she decided to you know, escape.

Because obviously living is cool in all.

But it wasn’t until she ran past a plastic box with another plastic box where she found some one like her.

She started poking at one of the panels to catch the persons inside attention.

----

Yondy looked up to find someone staring at her like she was a zoo exhibit, but at lest the moron had that metal helmet.

Also note to the bad guys apparently two sheets of plastic don’t really stop Yondy’s powers and all. So like the helmet broke through the plastic with a resounding YAY.

“HEY that’s mine!” Tsu yelled over the building fire, “I stole it off of a guard.”

Yondy shrugged, “Why was he wearing it in the first place?”

“Cause I’m a telepath! I can kitten with your brainz and not in the way that zombies want too.”

Yondy placed in on her head, “yeah so keeping this on.”

Tsu pouted.

“Anyway let’s leave!” Yondy said and using her magical powers of awesomeness she ripped a hole out of the wall and the two left, relatively unnoticed.

to be continued...

Edited by Tsunade, 26 August 2011 - 10:24 PM.

Tsu.gif

#6 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:02 AM

Chapter 3: Getting to know you --Click here to view--

So like Yondy and Tsu skipped off into the sunset right? Well of course not since this isn’t the end of the story. So anyway…

“So like magnetic wooooman, what’s your name?” Tsu asked as they took a stop to get some ice-cream.

“Draganetto.” Yondy said midlick.

“No like seriously man your name.” Tsu pushed.

Yondy shrugged.

Seeing Tsu isn’t really one for taking a simple gesture as an answer, “NOOOO REALLY like what’s your name.”

Yondy stood up and started walking.

Tsu jump tackled her friend…companion(?) to the ground taking the rainbow helmet of awesomeness off, cause you know she can read
minds and kitten.

Using her all mystical powers and such she searched into Yondy’s brain finding that the girls name was Yondy and was injected with some crap.

There was more but Yondy punched Tsu in the stomach.

“What you do that for you little ass wipe?” Yondy yelled placing the rainbow helmet back on her head.

“Well cause…” Tsu began, “I wanted to get your name and you weren’t going to give it to me willingly. The real name is Tsu by the way; they called me Charles for some odd reason.”

Yondy looked away in anger and maybe even slight embarrassment, “did they test on you too?”

“Nah,” Tsu said hopping in the spot, “I was always this way. They just used me to mess with people.”

“Oh,” Yondy said, “Well Tsu if you ever take this helmet off again with out my permission, I will kill you.”

Tsu grinned smugly, “With what?”

Yondy looked around and just so happened be near a stand out side, using her powers she attracted the most easily manipulated object on the stand, which happened to be, “I will kill you with this box of paperclips.”

Tsu raised and eyebrow.

BUT THEN….

SUDDEN EXPLOSION!

LID aka. Muffins lacky that was totally threatened and also happened to be a pokemon master showed up out of know where.

“I have orders to destroy you!” LID yelled out pointing towards the two.

Yondy raised an eyebrow thinking of ways to manipulate her box of paperclips.

Tsu grinned, “Oh really? With what? I’m a telepath you know.”

“I got that covered” LID said with a smirk as he knocked on the helmet around his head, and gestured to the pokeballs on his belt, “And so do these! BL THE TRANSVESTITE CHOOSE YOU!”

To be continued...

Edited by Tsunade, 08 September 2011 - 03:03 AM.

Tsu.gif

#7 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:28 AM

INSERT GUEST WRITER:

Yondy~

Chapter 4.1: Foes Like These. --Click here to view--

The cloud of smoke that exploded forth from the pokeball that LID threw down was enormous and almost immediately engulfed the three people. The smoke was bitter with a hint of rotten eggs and Tsu coughed violently, slapping a hand over her nose and mouth, spluttering obscenities.

Flailing a hand out blindly, her fingers caught hold of Yondy's turtleneck and she yanked the other girl toward her. Squinting through the fog, Tsu caught sight of the other mutant-type person and scowled so hard her eyebrows seriously considered splitting her face in two and just divorcing like civilized folk.

Yondy stared smugly at her over the metal sheet covering her nose and mouth like a mask.

"You cheating sonofa..." hissed Tsu, crumpling Yondy's turtleneck between her fingers.

WHOOSH

The fetid smoke was swept aside by a sudden gust and Tsu and Yondy stared at their opponent.

Very slowly, the realization dawned on the two of them what they were looking at.

It was like gold treacle oozing down their spines until their eyes were bugging out of their faces and their mouths were contorted into shapes not unlike what you would get from melting a CD.

There, right there...

Stood a man in a skirt, bikini top, kitty ears and a fake kitty tail stuffed with lumpy socks.

Tsu and Yondy just stared.

Finally, Tsu figured out the only thing that can be said in a situation like this.

"WHAT THE BALLS OF PATRICK STEWART IS THIS kitten?!"

"THIS..." bellowed LID, "IS BL THE TRANSVESTITE." He stood proud before them, hands on his hips with a scowl so harsh, it was almost like his face had been crushed from the bottom and the top at the same time.

BL The Transvestite did a little twirl. "Nyah~!"

Tsu and Yondy exchanged a look.

"BL, USE FANTASY!" screamed LID. What happened next made Tsu splutter in disbelief and Yondy snort so violently behind her metal mask she almost dislocated her nose on it.

With a flourish, BL grabbed a pair of water-balloons from under his skirt, thrust them to his chest and said in a squeaky voice, "I'm Melisa, nyah!"

It wasn't very effective.

With three long steps, Tsu was right in front of him. Her knee came up and smashed into BL's crotch, his water balloons falling from his hands and to the ground with a splash. With that, she punched him square in the jaw and he fainted, his body tumbling away and his helmet clattering off to Narnia.

"COME AT ME BRO," screamed Tsu.

To be continued...

Edited by Tsunade, 11 September 2011 - 05:29 AM.

Tsu.gif

#8 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:37 AM

INSERT GUEST WRITER:

Yondy~

Chapter 4.2: Pokerface. --Click here to view--

Two more pokeballs crashed to the ground and the fetid smoke exploded forth once more, Tsu clapping her hands over her nose and mouth again and staggering back, eyes watering.

Another gust of fresh air swept the place clean and the two ladies blinked at their new opponents.

There stood a fluffy white bear-type thing the size of a small dog, little purple bat wings sticking out of its back, its nose like a little red tomato upon its face and a matching fluffy pompom sticking out of its helmet. It twitched violently, one eye squinted closed and foam starting to froth up from the corner of its mouth.

Beside the berserk moogle was a giant deck of cards, on the back of each card was the image of a dog wearing a lobster suit, each card about a metre tall, the top of each card fitted with a helmet. There it stood, floating a hands-width above the ground.

"ANGUYEN, USE POKER FACE!" roared LID, pointing a fierce finger in the cards direction.

The deck of cards floated there and music started playing from nowhere at all, everyone staring.

"I'll get him hot," said the cards in a monotone voice, wiggling in place, "show him what I got..."

A mirror ball appeared from the void and the music was suddenly a lot louder.

"CAN'T READ MY," sang the cards, dancing in place, "CAN'T READ MY, NO HE CAN'T READ MY... POKER FACE!"

"She's got to love nobody" accompanied the berserk moogle, foam spewing out of his mouth like suds from a rogue washing machine.

"CAN'T READ MY," the singing was getting louder and louder. "CAN'T READ MY, NO HE CAN'T READ MY... POKER FACE!!"

Tsu and Yondy were clutching their ears, their entire heads throbbing with the music as it got louder and louder. The ground was pulsing at the very same beat as the music, cracks and breaks appearing in rocks and stones, no doubt the very same would happen to the heads of our two heroes

"P-P-POKER FACE! P-POKER FACE!" The deck of cards was doing the kind of dance that, had it been forced upon one to explain it through the time-old tradition of interpretive dance, one would have to include a half-cooked squid and a sequined g-string.

"Mu mu mum mah," the moogle spluttered through the foam, waving a lighter in the air.

"P-P-POKER FACE! P-POKER FACE!"

Collapsing and sobbing the names of classical composers into the ground, Yondy shot a hand out, fingers spread, and all fifty two helmets shot off the cards to clatter far away.

Tsu slapped a hand upon her temple and contorted her face at the deck, because everyone knows that if you touch your temple it activates your telepathic powers, and eye-contact accentuates it. Even if decks of cards don't have eyes.

In the deck's mind, it saw a pretty little girl-deck that it knew many a years ago, and had fallen madly in love with, and then the little girl-deck told the boy-deck something only he could hear.

The explosion of heart-wrenching sobs startled the moogle and he dropped his lighter, a spine-wrenching record-scratch ceasing the music and the mirror ball blinking out of existence once more.

The deck of cards sobbed its heart out to the little girl-deck in his mind, oblivious to the flames spreading from the fallen lighter and licking at his corners, his mind only on the pretty little girl-deck and nothing else.

Flapping his little paws at the flames, the moogle's fire-fighting attempts were worthless since he didn't have the hat and matching outfit. Anguyen the deck of cards went up in smoke and he exploded into a shower of ash and sparks, raining his particles down upon everyone as the flames on the ground flickered and went out.

"Fudge," said LID with a scowl.

Tsu staggered to her feet and brushed herself off before grabbing hold of one of Yondy's sleeves and wrenching the other girl to her feet also, Yondy's mask melting away into a cascade of paperclips, each one floating up to circle her helmeted head in a wide, glittering orbit.

Flicking some ash off his shoulder with a nonchalant flourish, LID straightened his posture and sniffed. "Berserk Moogle, use flamethrower."

"Flamewhat?" blinked Yondy.

A glow sparked to life deep in the moogle's throat and he opened his mouth, torrents of foam gushing forth, glowing brighter and brighter until-

All light and sound vanished from the universe for a second before a beam of fire exploded from the moogle's mouth in a deafening roar of flames and pure white light.

The fire crashed into a metal dome, under which Tsu and Yondy were crouching, Yondy's hands hand out to the metal, her fingers splayed as if jazz hands were the only thing that would keep the dome from melting.

"How are we going to get out of this one?" muttered Tsu, eying the metal around her as it began to glow, and the heat throbbed from it, into her skin.

"How should I know?" grunted Yondy as drops of molten metal dripped from the dome. "It's not as if I'm writing this bollocks."

To be continued...
Tsu.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users