• This topic is locked This topic is locked
409 replies to this topic

#401 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:34 AM

I have to agree with BakaNeko-Chan on Karin. What I always liked about her was that she was never afraid to speak her mind or punish someone for something; she seemed to have a strong personality, and I liked that.  I thought she would be the last person to forgive Sasuke, but instead we have her kissing up to him more than Sakura has in forever. It's just not right, no matter her background. Sasuke doesn't deserve to be forgiven that easily and you'd think Karin would hold it against him. But no, no it's just one sorry and everything's dandy. :facepalm:

Ugh, that's literally the main reason right now that makes me dislike SasuKarin. :glare:

I agree, I was always open-minded about SasuKarin and I still think it's possible, but until or unless Kishi starts treating Karin seriously and not like some bad joke, I can't and won't take her or the pairing seriously. Honestly, whatever happened to the girl who wasn't afraid to give Sasuke what-for? I know she was meant to sound angry when Sasuke apologized and she called him a bastard or something when she was going on about licking him or whatever, but that just doesn't quite do it for me. -_-

#402 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

Question: if the moon eye plan happens, exactly what happens to the bodies?

#403 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

Bodies? Oh good question, I don't know how the moon plan happens. It is of course possible that, they go to sleep eternally. And once they're bodies die, they're minds will die.

Unless of course the body is transported to the infinite tsukuyomi.

As for the moon plan...where the hell is Piccolo when you need him...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#404 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

Bodies? Oh good question, I don't know how the moon plan happens. It is of course possible that, they go to sleep eternally. And once they're bodies die, they're minds will die.

Unless of course the body is transported to the infinite tsukuyomi.

As for the moon plan...where the hell is Piccolo when you need him...

Lol. But I'm wondering, what if people starts dying because their real bodies starve to death? I'm a little lost here. I mean I'm trying to think of a possibility that if the world goes to moon eye plan, what if someone who didn't get caught would start kicking the body (mainly Obito) around until it dies. That would be amusing. Actually, thinking of Kakashi's situation like if he comes late, won't he be in the real world? Really, really confused.

#405 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

Hm, funny but I went to see a thread and never noticed that Obito always got this and never stopped by whatever happens. Like "Alliance no Jutsu!" then, "Well, they're dying!" Then you got "Me and dad got this!", only to go "My chakra!!!" So that said it really sounds like this attack might fail but let's see what happens. Personally, I want Obito to go down as a "Not stopping! Not yet!" rather than "Well, this sucks..." Maybe that's why I like it because it feels like a villain with a hero persona traits, mainly not stopping when it feels like it's game over. We'll see.

Another reason why this combo attack has less chance of defeating Obito.  I believe Obito has become something that can't be defeated physically.  I mean that you have to go about a roundabout way of defeating him like attack the source of his power rather than himself kind of situations.   That's why this attack will be stopped, offering another way of defeating Obito, by somehow cutting off his God-like powers.  That's why, I'm hoping Naruto gets a vision of how the Sage dealt with Juubi, or meet him in someway.  I doubt this fight is going to end with power clashing against power.  In fact the way this combo is set up is doomed to fail.

I agree, I was always open-minded about SasuKarin and I still think it's possible, but until or unless Kishi starts treating Karin seriously and not like some bad joke, I can't and won't take her or the pairing seriously. Honestly, whatever happened to the girl who wasn't afraid to give Sasuke what-for? I know she was meant to sound angry when Sasuke apologized and she called him a bastard or something when she was going on about licking him or whatever, but that just doesn't quite do it for me. -_-

I have yet to lose hope on Kishimoto handling Karin well.  Mostly, the situations she's been placed at are for comedy as I agree with others, it really isn't funny, but I doubt she will end there.  I mean I doubt Kishimoto put up the warm chakra (Naruto) and cold chakra (Sasuke) comparison for no reason.

The Infinite Tsukiyomi is more like Hypnotism than permanent sleep.  In a way, everyone would be sleeping, but in a trance, they would still move around, but their actions and what they experience would always be controlled by the castor.

#406 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:59 AM

I just hope this won't be an extremely late chapter... I need my sleep tonight. Hopefully we get lots of action, but I have a feeling that after this one strike of Naruto and Sasuke.. the TNJ will start again.

#407 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:37 AM

No, what's being pointed out is that the katsuyu in sakura pictures has three blue stripes while the katsuyu standing next to gamakichi only has one stripe on top of its body. It's really inconsistent but kishi doesn't pay much attention to that stuff.

What was pointed was the change in colour... that's what Atheck asked at least...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#408 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

What was pointed was the change in colour... that's what Atheck asked at least...

Oh, well the significant difference to me seemed to be the striped pattern on Katsuyu's back so I assumed that was what Atheck was talking about. But anyways, it definitely is strange how kishi changed katsuyu's colour pattern like that. 

#409 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

Any spoilers yet?

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#410 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

Oh, well the significant difference to me seemed to be the striped pattern on Katsuyu's back so I assumed that was what Atheck was talking about. But anyways, it definitely is strange how kishi changed katsuyu's colour pattern like that. 

It;s not strange if you think about it. It's how you put the color in either lightness or darkness.

That cyan is a  lighter variant of the blue-cyan pattern katsuyu has on her usual coloring.

As for the stripes, it might depend in how many multiple self she spreads...

And I agree, any spoilers yet? :D

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users