• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#52641 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 11 December 2020 - 08:15 PM

Sakura-Chan, Chi-Chi, Winry, they all do it out of love. Because they care. My fiancee kicks my ass all the time or she at least scolds me non-stop when I do something stupid or I say something stupid, but at the end of the day, it's out of love. And like Naruto, Goku, and Ed, I love the fiestiness behind it, the fact that I know she cares. If she isn't hitting you or at least scolding you when you do something stupid, but she is instead encouraging you and acting like she doesn't have a problem with it,  then you need to re-evaluate how she truly feels about you in my opinion.

Hell, my wife slaps me on the arm if I say something stupid and inappropriate or upside the head if I'm being deliberately rude(since I am a bit of a prick IRL).

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#52642 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 08:51 PM

That's the thing tho. Someone who truly cares about you will put some sense into you when you cross some limits.

Not because OMG they're abusive, but because they want the best for you.

But these kids can't grasp this thing because with them, everything is OMG abuse!

They have no idea what real abuse truly is...

Edited by Chatte, 11 December 2020 - 10:06 PM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#52643 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 12 December 2020 - 08:29 PM

Pro Enders: oh NaruHina kids are so precious:

Me:  they’re never gonna be as precious as Pan:

goku-and-pan-696x392.jpg

Edited by LuckyChi7, 12 December 2020 - 08:29 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#52644 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 09:06 PM

Did you mean: Gen Z?

Noup milenials, I'm IT engineer so don't know much about politics but here in Latin America our kids are dying in Argentina 6 of 10 kids don't have anything to eat, Chile is a mess, Venezuela you know how it's going, and so on. But we try to import the same problem rich countries has. Everything is Homophobic or racist or offensive. And Naruto is a proof that they're a bunch of idiots; "ohhh Hinata always loved naruto so don't care about the history if their paring is canon"
Sorry if I can't make coments like this in the forum

#52645 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 09:46 PM

Sakura hitting Naruto is a God damn joke, chichi hits Goku too, Winry hits Eduard too. I really hate my generation, they are just a bunch of crystal people who think they're always right when don't understand anything about life.

Exactly and they do it out of irritation for their partner and their antics and actions. But we see them being sweet with them too.

Hell, Goku was DEAD for seven years and Chichi never remarried due to how much she loves him, plus we know Goku may not have gotten marriage at first but he does love Chichi with all his heart.

And in Ed's case, his feelings for Winry help too since he knows joy with her as Hohenheim, even for his fears due to his long life, felt such joy with Trisha, Ed and Al in his life.

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 08 May 2021 - 05:14 PM.

#52646 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 13 December 2020 - 04:02 AM

Would NaruSaku have happened if it ended in 2004 instead of 2014?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#52647 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 09:16 PM

Would NaruSaku have happened if it ended in 2004 instead of 2014?

I doubt any pairing would have happened then. 

#52648 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 09:17 PM

I don't know how you guys just have the energy to even address those abominations of arguments. I've grown so tired of them that I barely address them anymore.

I mean don't get me wrong, I love Sakura and NaruSaku, but I've just grown tired of having to repeat the same things over and over and over again to some people who aren't even able to comprehend simple logic.

Plus, they don't argue to actually understand the facets and complexities of certain characters/situations. They do it to win. And for someone who is bent on winning, logic goes down the drain.

But kudos to you though!

I've grown so tired of it that I barely address it, even on my Tumblr asks,lol. I'm usually really short in my answers. I rarely go meta.

Unless it's on my blog, lol. But that there has a different purpose. :D

I stopped arguing too. If I had the opportunity to actually argue, I first ask if my argument with actually be taken seriously or will they just brush it off. I then test the waters by bringing up something that is not even about Hinata or pairings, but rather just a simple fact like "Sakura was able to beat Sasori." If they say "Chiyo beat Sasori and Sakura needed tons of help and without Chiyo she would have died" that's when I know it is a wasted effort. You have Sasori complimenting Sakura saying how great she was, you have Chiyo literally say that Sakura could have done it all on her own and implies she was more of a burden because she had to worry about her safety.

I have seen people use arguments like
"Sakura is bad because she did nothing when Pain attacked."
My literal response was "Hinata didn't do anything either. Might as well say 'Hinata is a horrible woman because she didn't grab a hammer and help rebuild Konoha after it was destroyed."

EVERYTHING is used against Sakura to the point that it borders on absolute most bias hatred. Everyday I see their arguments get lower. "Sakura is a bad woman because she wears red meanwhile Hinata wears Blue which is a better color."  Sakura can't have anything. Nothing positive can be about Sakura to them which makes me surprised they are okay with Salad being her kid. Sakura make a cute and powerful kid? A compliment? Wow. Progress, but I guess because it is with Sasuke so it is okay.

That's the thing tho. Someone who truly cares about you will put some sense into you when you cross some limits.

Not because OMG they're abusive, but because they want the best for you.

But these kids can't grasp this thing because with them, everything is OMG abuse!

They have no idea what real abuse truly is...

People are so used to special treatment and being placed on pedestals that everyday interaction is considered problematic, discrimination, and abuse.

What is most concerning is that if an anime girl hits an anime guy even as a joke...it is considered abuse and she doesn't deserve him.
If a girl in REAL LIFE hits a guy in REAL LIFE, people laugh and consider it a joke...what the hell?

What is with this generation and social standing of double standards?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#52649 luans7

luans7

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 10:31 PM

Pierrot is a worst Studio...

The main Blue Dragon couple was Shu and Kluke, but they changed to Shu and Bouquet / Kluke and Andropov

#52650 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 12:11 AM

The main Blue Dragon couple was Shu and Kluke, but they changed to Shu and Bouquet / Kluke and Andropov

Mess. I didn't know that.

Even in the game there was Shu x Kluke tho...

#52651 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 14 December 2020 - 12:12 AM

It makes me wonder why Pierrot hasn't got shut down yet.

#52652 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 12:15 AM

Hell, my wife slaps me on the arm if I say something stupid and inappropriate or upside the head if I'm being deliberately rude(since I am a bit of a prick IRL).

OMG, DIVORCE HER. Am I right? :zaru:  :roll:

That is the logic of these anti- tsundere fans here

Quora is close behind. But, I be on there piecing all of that garbage up. They love to talk about how Sakura-Chan doesnt love Naruto and all that kitten. But as Phantom mentioned, when she confessed to Naruto, they refused to accept it as well. All of their moments completely gets ignored, but the 3 moments(if you can call them that, since they are one sided) that NH had, it overshadows the hundreds that NS has. Narutos feelings for Sakura-Chan cant be buried, they stick out like a shark fin in open water. Her feelings cant be buried either. And its funny how you could count on one hand how much times she has actually hit him, but it would take you a classroom of hands to count how much times another Tsundere from another Manga hits the one they love. But I guess only Sakura-Chan takes a hit for hitting they one she loves. Is it really because she hits him? Or is it truly because Naruto loves her and not Hinata and they try to find every excuse to get her out of the picture?

When I think on things THAT IS THE BIGGEST HYPOCRISY OF ALL regarding these "Hinata fans and Sakura haters". "She didn't accept Naruto's feelings despite Naruto loving her since when they were kids." "She doesn't deserve Naruto". But when she starts treating him better and they become closer these moments are disregarded and they just harp on and on about how Hinata is Naruto's perfect match. How can you say Sakura doesn't accept Naruto's feelings but then when she does the typical love interest traits like patching him up after battle, showing emotional support and concern for him etc. etc. you dismiss it as oh "she doesn't like him romantically, she is just friendly with him?" THEN YOU go back to complaining saying Sakura is horrible to Naruto because she is not in love with him form the start like Hinata. I will never understand these damn double standards here and selective obliviousness

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 December 2020 - 06:17 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#52653 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 14 December 2020 - 04:46 AM

I doubt any pairing would have happened then. 

Let me put it another way. If it started in 1989 and ended in 2004, would it have ended.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#52654 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 14 December 2020 - 05:55 AM

Let me put it another way. If it started in 1989 and ended in 2004, would it have ended.

if it was solely up to Kishimoto, NaruSaku would have been canon in 2004, 2014, 2024, 2034, 3044; don't matter.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52655 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 07:52 PM

Mess. I didn't know that.

Even in the game there was Shu x Kluke tho...

Chalk it up to the anime not being a 1 for 1 retelling of the game and having its own twists and turns that it led to Shu and Kluke not getting together in the anime... still sucks though.

#52656 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 17 December 2020 - 03:11 AM

If Naruto ever learns that Sakura-Chan poured all of her chakra into him just to keep him alive and Sakura-Chan learns that Naruto was the one who stole her heart on the bench. It would be over instantly for SS and NH. That would be the push they need to feel worthy of each others love. Naruto already kept his promise. When he learns this, I have a feeling he will feel more determined to confess.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#52657 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 17 December 2020 - 03:17 AM

If Naruto ever learns that Sakura-Chan poured all of her chakra into him just to keep him alive and Sakura-Chan learns that Naruto was the one who stole her heart on the bench. It would be over instantly for SS and NH. That would be the push they need to feel worthy of each others love. Naruto already kept his promise. When he learns this, I have a feeling he will feel more determined to confess.

I don't think this will happen in the Boruto manga, only way I see it happening is in a semi reboot and where you get a new naruto ending that ignores the original Naruto ending and the stuff that follows it such as the last, Naruto Gaiden and boruto 

#52658 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 04:09 AM

I don't think this will happen in the Boruto manga, only way I see it happening is in a semi reboot and where you get a new naruto ending that ignores the original Naruto ending and the stuff that follows it such as the last, Naruto Gaiden and boruto 

whether it's in Boruto or he does it in a semi reboot, I want, no need it to happen. But he needs to completely declare that NH/SS kitten non-canon. I refuse to accept alternatives and I refuse to accept it if it's just him doing it for fun and it isn't canon to the story. He has to draw it, it has to come from him, and it has to be canon.

#52659 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 17 December 2020 - 04:52 AM

What's even worse is that they completely altered Kluke's character and abilities in the anime adaptation.  In the games, she was one of the strongest offensive magic users in the party, but in the anime, she's regulated to a healer.  They also decided to make her into a tsundere, which she never was in the original games.  I mean, Pierrot exaggerating Sakura's tsundere tendencies and making her more violent is one thing, but they completely changed a character's personality for no reason.  

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#52660 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 11:23 AM

Tsunderes be exaggerated or made out of left field in Sps hands. I really dont like them anymore. Forget Naruto they are not giving Black Clover the justice it deserves and they screwed up Sousei no Omyouji/Twin Star Exorcists. Bleach is also among the anime adaptation ruin casualties unfortunately.

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 December 2020 - 06:16 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users