• Please log in to reply
52643 replies to this topic

#52641 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,705 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted Yesterday, 06:49 AM

I was thinking about If NaruSaku happened the they would do s scene where Kushina meets Sakura and she asks for grandchildren.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#52642 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,998 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted Yesterday, 03:21 PM

The best thing is at this point in Dragon Prince they are already a canon ship!
And based on the plan they have weve still got 4 more seasons to go.

question are you still doing a podcast on the 7th of November for the 6th anniversary

#52643 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted Yesterday, 10:59 PM

I have a question and I think it goes in line with that fact that Kishimoto literally switched Sasuke in for Naruto. In Chapter 699, do you think that Sakura-Chan actually reacted that way to a mere forehead poke? Or was it that it was originally Naruto at first who kissed her forehead that made her react the way she did in 699 before Kishimoto whited Naruto out and drew Sasuke in his place? Chapter 700 oozed with pure character switcheroos... you could literally tell that characters was switched around at last minute.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, Yesterday, 11:00 PM.

dpz5lt.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#52644 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted Today, 12:15 AM

I have a question and I think it goes in line with that fact that Kishimoto literally switched Sasuke in for Naruto. In Chapter 699, do you think that Sakura-Chan actually reacted that way to a mere forehead poke? Or was it that it was originally Naruto at first who kissed her forehead that made her react the way she did in 699 before Kishimoto whited Naruto out and drew Sasuke in his place? Chapter 700 oozed with pure character switcheroos... you could literally tell that characters was switched around at last minute.

I like to think that might have been the chapter that Sasuke let slip that he never said anything about Sakura's forehead and points out maybe it was Naruto. After some talking and Sakura feeling hurt, Naruto would kiss her on the forehead.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)