Close
Photo

What are the chances of NS actually happening since the manga ends in four weeks?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Chances of NS happening? (48 member(s) have cast votes)

Chances of NS happening?

1. Voted I'd say pretty high. I couldn't believe I spent X amount of years supporting this couple if it didn't happen! (20 votes [41.67%])

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

2. Voted High, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen (12 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. Average chance. No knowing with Kishi (7 votes [14.58%])

Percentage of vote: 14.58%

4. Kishi's messed up the story so badly, how can I even take a guess at this? (9 votes [18.75%])

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

Vote

#21 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:57 PM

It all depends on how Naruto confesses to her idk how she will react when she finds out the real answer of what happened at the ninja academy at that bench scene I feel like this is all Naruto's fault because he was the one to use the transformation Justu to look like Sasuke and say something about her forehead which I honestly don't get how she loves him.

so do u want something like this happen

Naruto : sakura chan i love u. (Lover boy)
Sakura: but i still like sasuke (i ll be damned)
Sasuke: i told u i have no interest in u . So kitten off.(a creep)
Sakura: if that so why start it with me confessing me abouty fore head .
Sasuke: what the hell r u talking? (Confused) i never did that!!
Naruto: umm sakura chan . Actually i did the kittening transfermation jutsu and said all that.
Sakura: aww my hero. I love ya.

Ps : i am damned!!!

Edited by narulsaku, 09 October 2014 - 03:58 PM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#22 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:03 PM

Naruto will be like either you choose me or Sasuke what is your answer Sakura?

Sakura: "Pikachu, I choose you!" :sakura:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Edited by Syn11, 09 October 2014 - 04:05 PM.

#23 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:21 PM

so do u want something like this happen

Naruto : sakura chan i love u. (Lover boy)
Sakura: but i still like sasuke (i ll be damned)
Sasuke: i told u i have no interest in u . So kitten off.(a creep)
Sakura: if that so why start it with me confessing me abouty fore head .
Sasuke: what the hell r u talking? (Confused) i never did that!!
Naruto: umm sakura chan . Actually i did the kittening transfermation jutsu and said all that.
Sakura: aww my hero. I love ya.

Ps : i am damned!!!

That would be awkward

Sakura: "Pikachu, I choose you!" :sakura:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Use Thunderbolt! :powerglomp:

#24 Tengu Fox Uchiha

Tengu Fox Uchiha

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:42 PM

Well...

Very likely that the SasuNaru battle will end up with Naruto dead on the floor with Sakura crying over him so I'd say NS has a high change of happening with him waking up and kissing her forehead.

#25 Silent Storm

Silent Storm

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:07 PM

Taking a look at all 3 pairings:

SasuSaku

NaruHina

NaruSaku

When developing a ship, there is always a consistent pattern the author follows while throwing scraps towards other ships that pick up steam to keep them guessing and interested. Whenever a NaruHina scene happaned, it was followed shortly after by a NaruSaku moment. The handholding moment was purely for chakra transfer and Naruto saying she was by his side the entire time was him referring to the moment Neji just died and he thought he was alone at that very moment, not knowing Hinata was there still supporting him. That right there I think was a good conclusion to NaruHina, as Hinata can finally stand next to him as his equal and support him in battle.

The girlfriend moment was for comic relief but still gave us brief insight into Naruto's feelings at that point in the story. We see right there he's still attracted to Sakura to some degree and the moment was also set up to also possibly hint at what the endgame might be. This was after the hand-holding moment as well. :)

Trying to dispute Naruto's love and relegate it to just a simple crush, but then sitting there and justifying why Sakura still loves Sasuke just further shows how bias people can be in the face of manga evidence. Find me ONE chapter which proves that Naruto is not in love with Sakura anymore. I'll concede once you find that one manga page where there is no dispute that Naruto is not in love with Sakura anymore.

Also, explain to me why it's wrong for Sakura to fall in love with Naruto, but it's perfectly fine for you to force Naruto and Sasuke to love girls they've been written to only care for on a platonic level. With manga clear manga evidence, find me the chapters and pages where Sasuke and Naruto showed genuine romantic love for Sakura/Hinata. What makes Sakura loving romantically genuine when he took off for 3 years without giving her a thought, nearly killed her twice and disregarded her when he was on his heel-face turn? Lastly, why is it that only Naruto's love has only been on a "crush" level while both girl's crushes developed into full on love despite not having screentime written where they got to know the boys on a personal level?

SasuSaku has always been about Sakura and her own insecurities (as shown by her hiding her true self around him and always feeling bad at stuff he says). She thought by pursuing and being acknowledged by the best ninja in class, she'll finally get her wish and it'd boost her confidence, but Sasuke has been a persistent negative character in her life. Her moving on romantically from Sasuke would be the perfect conclusion to her character, and all the moments (and confusion from things people like Sai and Obito said to her) will ultimately lead up to some revelation. The novel where the Kakashi of the story told her to think of what makes her most happy would be the best thing to happen to NaruSaku in a while, and it's very possible it'll happen within these weeks.

That is of course, assuming Kishimoto stays on that path.

So what chances does NS have of happening in the next 4 weeks? Well if what I said is all valid then it has a very good chance of having Sakura confirming the nature of her feelings for Naruto, with the rest being resolved in The Last. I personally don't think they give a crap much about shipping in the movies, as shippers make up a very small portion of that userbase. People care more about the action, not some crappy romantic subplot.

With the information and parallels provided, NaruSaku looks like the endgame pairing.

Edited by Silent Storm, 10 October 2014 - 03:35 PM.

#26 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:32 PM

@silentstorm
/thread

#27 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:58 PM

Taking a look at all 3 pairings:

SasuSaku

NaruHina

NaruSaku

When developing a ship, there is always a consistent pattern the author follows while throwing scraps towards other ships that pick up steam to keep them guessing and interested. Whenever a NaruHina scene happaned, it was followed shortly after by a NaruSaku moment. The handholding moment was purely for chakra transfer and Naruto saying she was by his side the entire time was him referring to the moment Neji just died and he thought he was alone at that very moment, not knowing Hinata was there still supporting him. That right there I think was a good conclusion to NaruHina, as Hinata can finally stand next to him as his equal and support him in battle.

The girlfriend moment was for comic relief but still gave us brief insight into Naruto's feelings at that point in the story. We see right there he's still attracted to Sakura to some degree and the moment was also set up to also possibly hint at what the endgame might be. This was after the hand-holding moment as well. :)

SasuSaku has always been about Sakura and her own insecurities (as shown by her hiding her true self around him and always feeling bad at stuff he says). She thought by pursuing and being acknowledged by the best ninja in class, she'll finally get her wish and it'd boost her confidence, but Sasuke has been a persistent negative character in her life. Her moving on romantically from Sasuke would be the perfect conclusion to her character, and all the moments (and confusion from things people like Sai and Obito said to her) will ultimately lead up to some revelation. The novel where the Kakashi of the story told her to think of what makes her most happy would be the best thing to happen to NaruSaku in a while, and it's very possible it'll happen within these weeks.

That is of course, assuming Kishimoto stays on that path.

So what chances does NS have of happening in the next 4 weeks? Well if what I said is all valid then it has a very good chance of having Sakura confirming the nature of her feelings for Naruto, with the rest being resolved in The Last. I personally don't think they give a crap much about shipping in the movies, as shippers make up a very small portion of that userbase. People care more about the action, not some crappy romantic subplot.

With the information and parallels provided, NaruSaku looks like the endgame pairing.

I'm gonna copy and paste this information

#28 dreamteax3

dreamteax3

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:50 AM

just because he knows nh and ss are way more popular and these two giant pairings are supporting eachother,one being the mandatory spiteship of the other.. ns is popular as well but not enough and not supported by another giant pairing....popular pairings are moneymilking machines for kishi and he is afraid of loosing money  or afraid cause many rabbid pairing  fans would drop his manga..yea kishi is a supperficial coward it seems..he simply teased us all these years with shipping moments for nothing....maybe he did had at the beginning a winner pairing  in his mind for  the finale but with the mess he created,i cant see any kind of pairing becoming canon in 5 chapters..not even ns

You are right, the most popular straight paring in Japan is NS, but that's not the case in Western countries. This often gets overlooked because Western shippers do not have a clue. I personally think it should either be NaruSaku or no pairing. The latter makes sense for money too because it encourages people to make up their own happy doujinshi or interpretation to their fav pairing lol http://tkghoul-narus...Japan-392347121

#29 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:18 AM

You mean what are the chances of it happening within the manga right? Eh, I could see it happening at the and of the manga but there is also the movie. I personally bet on the movie at this point but then again that is off screen development that we will never see 

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#30 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 01:34 AM

Well...

Very likely that the SasuNaru battle will end up with Naruto dead on the floor with Sakura crying over him so I'd say NS has a high change of happening with him waking up and kissing her forehead.

him being seemingly dead would be like the 2011 ova thats my favorite ns moment its hard to believe that its almost been 3 years since that ova i just hope kishi draws something close to that in these final 4 chapters

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#31 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:08 AM

I think we may get an open ending tbh.  Having Sakura go from Sasuke to Naruto in 4 chapters seems kinda eh... unless she wakes up with realization. Hopefully the movie (because it's a time skip) will explain NS when it happens.

Er, SS is the most popular hetero paring in Japan. It always has been.

Edited by AnimeGirl_123, 14 October 2014 - 05:10 AM.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#32 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:48 AM

10000000000 % chance it's gone happen no matter what. Don't worry y'all have y'all faith in Kishi. I do.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#33 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:15 AM

No one can tell. Hopefully Kishi doesn't mess anything up xD

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#34 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:44 PM

If Naruto changes Sasuke, then yes, this pairing will happen. It truly lies on this battle for everything.

#35 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 01:46 AM

If Naruto changes Sasuke, then yes, this pairing will happen. It truly lies on this battle for everything.

Which probably won't happen

#36 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 01:47 AM

Which probably won't happen

Well then, Sasuke is going to do all that. So no, he will change. For the record, not personality, only status.

#37 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 03:05 PM

Naruto will bring Sasuke back and because he's finally fulfilled his promise, he will be able to confess to Sakura. That's when she realizes her feelings :3
Well just my hope at least xD

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#38 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:37 PM

I still believe in the situation where Sakura will realize her feelings via Kakashi/ or other force like in Jiraiyas book. I read through the manga again these days, and one panel kinda caught my attention

http://mangafox.me/m...65/c627/12.html

We could get a similiar panel with Sakura,  rememberíng the time she spent with Naruto, and at last comes to her realization. Even with just a few chapters left, that won't take away much space and still makes her realization final. 

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#39 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:42 AM

I still believe in the situation where Sakura will realize her feelings via Kakashi/ or other force like in Jiraiyas book. I read through the manga again these days, and one panel kinda caught my attention

http://mangafox.me/m...65/c627/12.html

We could get a similiar panel with Sakura,  rememberíng the time she spent with Naruto, and at last comes to her realization. Even with just a few chapters left, that won't take away much space and still makes her realization final. 

I hope she realizes that Sasuke is not the one for her

#40 Aslan

Aslan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Lots of things...

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:24 AM

I hope she realizes that Sasuke is not the one for her

I believe she came to understand that a while ago my friend. I hope she awakens her hidden love for Naruto is more like it. One more nudge and she will  :smile:

f3a84606-2c3e-4f4e-8cce-14e0f2502fde_zps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users