7 replies to this topic

#1 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:33 PM

Just wondering how many openings/ending have NS, SS or NH pairings indicated in them and which ones have which pairing?

Just for fun.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#2 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:59 PM

Majority of the endings have NS, even Naruto movie 3. 

My favourite ending is the one with Sakura in shower drawing Naruto's face on the glass :hehehe:   

The one I absolutely hate is the one with Hinata riding a bicycle. That animation in that sucks as well as the song. Ugh.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#3 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:09 PM

My favourite ending is the one with Sakura in shower drawing Naruto's face on the glass :hehehe:   
The one I absolutely hate is the one with Hinata riding a bicycle. That animation in that sucks as well as the song. Ugh.

I remember that ending so well. I was completely confused by why they actually gave her her own ending, especially a terrible one at that. I have to say that one of my favorite endings was Utakata Hanabi. Even though it pretty much described the whole SasuSaku relationship, it had a little NaruSaku moment at the end that I loved. Plus, Sakura looked beautiful, so that's always a bonus :D
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#4 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

I remember that ending so well. I was completely confused by why they actually gave her her own ending, especially a terrible one at that. I have to say that one of my favorite endings was Utakata Hanabi. Even though it pretty much described the whole SasuSaku relationship, it had a little NaruSaku moment at the end that I loved. Plus, Sakura looked beautiful, so that's always a bonus :D

I don't think that it was Naruto in the end. I think it was sasuke, therefore it was completely SS. :sad:

Really? Are u sure about it??

Edited by lord287, 28 July 2014 - 03:28 PM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#5 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:48 PM

I don't think that it was Naruto in the end. I think it was sasuke, therefore it was completely SS. :sad:

Do you remember the windmills at the end of it, and how Sakura's hat was blown away by a strong gust of wind? Naruto's a wind user, so what I got from that ending is that she's pretty much moving onto something better, and that person is most likely Naruto ^_^
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#6 NaruSaku24

NaruSaku24

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Sports, reading, Naruto and other things.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:40 PM

I liked ending #12 when they were little kids and Jiraiya pushes Naruto towards Sakura and ending #24 when the Naruto and Sakura dolls are seen in the eye of Naruto. 

#7 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

Yeah, I like the one with the younger Sannin as well. At the end when the image of Sasuke vanishes in Sakura's mind(this is shown dark and she is shown sad) and she suddenly sees light and smiles and runs over to Naruto. Very symbolic  :happy: The song is soothing as well.

But my favourite song is the ending song of The Lost Tower. Simply Awesome.

#8 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:27 PM

We already have a thread about openings and endings. Check the Theatre forum.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users