19441 replies to this topic

#11421 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:27 PM

I don't think so . That would make both Sasuke and Hinata be even more obvious silver medals . The trend is to kitten on  Naruto or Sakura characters rather than do anything to harm the popularity of their precious SasuHina . Those figurines above , it's actually just the heroine and her lap dog . The real  hero has yet to be featured together with his ....

it will give the NS fans the closer the the ned and to the NH and SS fans ther perings

#11422 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:38 PM

Amazing on how two characters growing up in part 2 got destroyed by the finale.

#11423 NS4Life

NS4Life

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:48 PM

Well it is a mini series so they will get it done before it get the signal of cancellation. Anyway, well there you go. I told you, he sold out.

You know he sold out after seeing hinita's new figurine. She looks like your ecchi big breast character we see all the time. Since when did she ever look like that.

Plus making a movie about love for an action series. Adding things that were not in the manga.

#11424 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:52 PM

You know he sold out after seeing hinita's new figurine. She looks like your ecchi big breast character we see all the time. Since when did she ever look like that.

Plus making a movie about love for an action series. Adding things that were not in the manga.

I know, right? It feels so weird, since I liked Sakura as she is since she reminds me a lot of Chi Chi from Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z since yes, she's got traits of a tsundere character, but she loves someone close to her, and I see that as Naruto, not Sasuke, like how Chi Chi loves Goku, even for all his flaws, which is why I think that it works better that way, plus all that development.

#11425 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:53 PM

I'm surprised that they didn't make Hinata into a tsundere. What a boring pairing...

#11426 Raiton

Raiton

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:53 PM

Yeah, I don't get it. They love their precious Sasuke and Hinata so much. Just put them together and leave Naruto and Sakura alone.

That would have been good, like the pairings in Lovely complex. x)

taRhIfA.png                                                            

#11427 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:55 PM

Just hope this movie completely glosses over NS. I don't want to hear kitten about it because they'll just butcher it to try and legitimise the crack pairing that became canon because of otaku and kittens.

#11428 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:03 PM

Amazing on how two characters growing up in part 2 got destroyed by the finale.

Its amazing how much kitten he retconned  in just two chapters  he butchered the whole story and his MC never sen anything like it . If I had the time to write all this kitten that he retconned  I would and it would take me a very long time for that  sadly I don't have that time , only from 693 till now he retconned dozens of things  imagine how much more there is if go to the very beginning   :twitch:

Kishimoto : Story , Character , Themes   Assassination at its best  :zaru: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 12 November 2014 - 07:05 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#11429 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

How can there be an anime alternate ending if there is a spin off coming out focusing on the kids?

well are you thinking about how different the anime is and that the spinoff series is not made by kishi and there is no confirmation the "new development" in the series is the spinoff series? do you really think a series like naruto can't have alternate endings or future movie continuations? and think about it all this new mini series is is a naruto version of dragon ball gt, why couldn't kishimoto come back and change the ending in the future then?

Edited by ultranx, 12 November 2014 - 07:10 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#11430 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

Its amazing how much kitten he retconned  in just two chapters  he butchered the whole story and his MC never sen anything like it . If I had the time to write all this kitten that he retconned  I would and it would take me a very long time for that  sadly I don't have that time , only from 693 till now he retconned dusins of things  imagine how much more there is if go to the very beginning   :twitch:

Kishimoto : Story , Character , Themes   Assassination at its best  :zaru: .

Pretty much.

#11431 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:05 PM

I'm surprised that they didn't make Hinata into a tsundere. What a boring pairing...

You take that back... she's a perfect Angel with absolutely no flaws... Some people I tell you lol

Edited by MangaReader, 12 November 2014 - 07:15 PM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#11432 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:08 PM

You take that bad... she's a perfect Angel with absolutely no flaws... Some people I tell you lol

Seriously, Kishi took advantage of the ending so he don't have to create on how relationship and how the journey to marriage even go. Not to mention why they have to be together will never be as grand as others could be. In short, a non-canon pairing is already outshining the canon one. That's pretty bad.

#11433 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:14 PM

well are you thinking about how different the anime is and that the spinoff series is not made by kishi and there is no confirmation the "new development" in the series is the spinoff series? do you really think a series like naruto can't have alternate endings or future movie continuations? and think about it all this new mini series is is a naruto version of dragon ball gt, why couldn't kishimoto come back and change the ending in the future then?

Nope. He can't just retcon the entire ending. Even if the spin off isn't writter by Kishimoto, it's still part of the Naruto universe canon. What's done is done

#11434 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:16 PM

Seriously, Kishi took advantage of the ending so he don't have to create on how relationship and how the journey to marriage even go. Not to mention why they have to be together will never be as grand as others could be. In short, a non-canon pairing is already outshining the canon one. That's pretty bad.

Or maybe Kishi made the ending to compliment the movie... of coarse that's still pretty bad if you have to force a movie to happen in-between chapters. Never heard of that till now 

#11435 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:18 PM

Or maybe Kishi made the ending to compliment the movie... of coarse that's still pretty bad if you have to force a movie to happen in-between chapters. Never heard of that till now 

Exactly. Not even DBZ do this and that one is their grand daddy of them all.

#11436 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:27 PM

Exactly. Not even DBZ do this and that one is their grand daddy of them all.

Toriyama waited till after his manga finished to make a true canon movie... 

#11437 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:27 PM

One of the things that upset me is that Kishi ended like SS doujin.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#11438 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:29 PM

Toriyama waited till after his manga finished to make a true canon movie... 

Which btw doesn't ruin characters!

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 12 November 2014 - 07:29 PM.

#11439 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:31 PM

Which btw doesn't ruin characters!

Of coarse now that I think about it... it doesn't ruin the characters, but it does sorta squeeze it's way into the ending chapter of DBZ seeing as it ended with Goku taking Uub off to train

#11440 Raiton

Raiton

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:37 PM

One of the things that upset me is that Kishi ended like SS doujin.

A nightmare.

taRhIfA.png                                                            

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users