19441 replies to this topic

#11381 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 12 November 2014 - 08:40 AM

but the moment I see a NaruHina or SasuSaku fan going "OOH! IN YOUR FACE! WE WERE SO RIGHT! YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS! TAKE THAT!" it just frustrates me to no end. 

Maybe -- maybe -- the SS fans were right, but the NH fans were never right.  I don't even see how they can continue to argue they knew it or gloat.

They are simply the beneficiaries of Kishimoto choosing Sasuke over Naruto.  If Naruto had been allowed to remain the central character of his own story, then he would have won the girl he loved as he should have done.  

The arguments of the NH camp are as hollow and baseless as they ever were.  As I've said, the movie PROVES they were wrong.  It's going to PROVE that Naruto never loved or considered Hinata in the manga.  The movie is a pandering excuse to explain this incomprehensible decision to pair him with her instead of Sakura.  That's all.

The worst part about all of this? The most hilarious part about all of this is? If you made NS and SK canon, none of this would be happening. You wouldn't need to have to re-adjust the story or try to explain it farther just to "make it work." it was already there, nothing needed to be fixed, but they instead decided to go the worst route and over complicate things and really beat down every character just to suit the fancy of one pairing.

Exactly, James.  It's such a shocking, inexcusable disappointment. 

#11382 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:03 AM

Maybe -- maybe -- the SS fans were right, but the NH fans were never right.

They were right in wild guessing ... or whatever you want to call it.

Sasuke never EVER showed any interest in Sakura - no matter how much you Twist it. It is something we (the Reader) can't know, because there was absolutely nothing to indicate this "Thank you" was meant in a romantic way. NOTHING.

NH/SS were lucky their pairing got canon. The movie prooves that there was no "developement" between them since they're trying to make it up with this non-existend-past kitten.

I wonder what made Kishimoto Change his original plans ... Hinatas popularity? His Editors? Or was he just completly clueless (that's what I think, according to this interview) .... ???

Ist just so dump ...

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#11383 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:16 AM

They were right in wild guessing ... or whatever you want to call it.
Sasuke never EVER showed any interest in Sakura - no matter how much you Twist it. It is something we (the Reader) can't know, because there was absolutely nothing to indicate this "Thank you" was meant in a romantic way. NOTHING.
NH/SS were lucky their pairing got canon. The movie prooves that there was no "developement" between them since they're trying to make it up with this non-existend-past kitten.
I wonder what made Kishimoto Change his original plans ... Hinatas popularity? His Editors? Or was he just completly clueless (that's what I think, according to this interview) .... ???

Ist just so dump ...

I think he changed plans around 615, the same time the last began to be producted, NS was clearly the endgame, everything was shaping it up for it to be

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#11384 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:25 AM

I think he changed plans around 615, the same time the last began to be producted, NS was clearly the endgame, everything was shaping it up for it to be

Then why did he made this cpr Moment?

Why did he compare Kushina and Sakura?

Why made Naruto tell his dad that Sakura is his GF in front of his dad?

It.Makes.No.Sense.NO.SENSE!!!

Edited by lupina, 12 November 2014 - 10:26 AM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#11385 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 November 2014 - 10:36 AM

Then why did he made this cpr Moment?

Why did he compare Kushina and Sakura?

Why made Naruto tell his dad that Sakura is his GF in front of his dad?

It.Makes.No.Sense.NO.SENSE!!!

kishimoto.jpg

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#11386 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:44 AM

Honestly, the plan most likely happened around this year. Oddly enough, when the Last was announced, we were closing the Kaguya's fight.

#11387 Paperman

Paperman

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:The four main shounen manga. Animation in general.

Posted 12 November 2014 - 12:52 PM

Besides Hinata's hand-holding moment, I cannot think of many instances where she has actively supported Naruto's dream. Her character is basically centered around Naruto, right? So why have her do nothing more than utter "Naruto-kun."

Honestly, I can find no defining points on her character. Yet somehow the end of a series is about her undying love.

Edited by Paperman, 12 November 2014 - 12:53 PM.

#11388 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:21 PM

Besides Hinata's hand-holding moment, I cannot think of many instances where she has actively supported Naruto's dream. Her character is basically centered around Naruto, right? So why have her do nothing more than utter "Naruto-kun."

Honestly, I can find no defining points on her character. Yet somehow the end of a series is about her undying love.

In that moment she wasn't supporting his dream. She doesn't even know how much Naruto wanted to be Hokage, or probably she has noticed it when they were kids, but she never mencioned it. She said "that's not the Naruto I know", meaning to his nindo. It doesn't have anything to do with his dream.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#11389 NS4Life

NS4Life

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 01:55 PM

Again, sakura's love (crush) was never going to change? How did she become to love him so strong. Now sasuke loves her? That sounds like a horrible fan fic.

How is SS so popular? I know why hinita is popular.

People hate sakura due to kishi writing.

Why is kishi writing more short stories? To fix his pairings more?

Edited by NS4Life, 12 November 2014 - 02:16 PM.

#11390 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:12 PM

How can there be an anime alternate ending if there is a spin off coming out focusing on the kids?

How many endings to Neon Genesis Evangelion do we have now? 

Animators in Japan like to attack and redo their intellectual properties from multiple angles.  We were watching Cutey Honey Flash last night.  "Oh, she's not a robot in this series," the friend who brought it over said.  "They wanted to keep her human."  That is, they wanted to explore the story of Cutey Honey as a human being, which entailed making a whole 'nother TV series for it. 

Naruto is a big enough money maker that they'll continue to milk the intellectual property for decades if they can.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#11391 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:24 PM

l don't see the big deal about Naruto's feelings being called "faint". What does it change? NaruSaku is dead. NaruHina and SasuSaku are canon. Nothing will change that, so they might as well act as if Naruto never loved Sakura to justify that bullsh** ending. Better than showing him getting his heart broken and suffering again because of the pink haired b*tch and her murderer kun only to find comfort in Hinata's arms like some battered puppy. He's been humiliated enough.

Edited by Dario, 12 November 2014 - 02:25 PM.

#11392 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:47 PM

Hope the movie tanks.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#11393 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:56 PM

l don't see the big deal about Naruto's feelings being called "faint". What does it change? NaruSaku is dead. NaruHina and SasuSaku are canon. Nothing will change that, so they might as well act as if Naruto never loved Sakura to justify that bullsh** ending. Better than showing him getting his heart broken and suffering again because of the pink haired b*tch and her murderer kun only to find comfort in Hinata's arms like some battered puppy. He's been humiliated enough.

I see it: Because its a lie, made up by SP to justify and make it more "belivable" for him falling for Hinata out of a non-existend past, aka "nowhere".

There are a lot of people here who hold this manga very dear and followed it for a long time. It really hurts them to read such superficial kitten. 

I personally don't care anymore. 

Everything what came after 698, chapters, interviews, movie infos is not canon for me, since everyone acts totally OOC.

- Amy Cassidy

#11394 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:59 PM

The theme song of the movie is unexpectedly catchy. I've been listening to the theme song over and over again for awhile now. HELP.

15f62c4.png

#11395 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:03 PM

I see it: Because its a lie, made up by SP to justify and make it more "belivable" for him falling for Hinata out of a non-existend past, aka "nowhere".

There are a lot of people here who hold this manga very dear and followed it for a long time. It really hurts them to read such superficial bullsh**. 

I personally don't care anymore. 

Everything what came after 698, chapters, interviews, movie infos is not canon for me, since everyone acts totally OOC.

l don't think you should blame SP. The movie was written by Kishimoto. The ending was too. lt's all Kishimoto. Keep in mind this is the guy who made the "hero" Itachi pointlessly torture Sasuke and tell him he should kill his best friend while he supposedly wanted his brother to be seen as a hero by Konoha. Kishimoto hasn't made sense for a very long time. Sadly we trusted him anyway.

Edited by Dario, 12 November 2014 - 03:03 PM.

#11396 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:08 PM

l don't think you should blame SP. The movie was written by Kishimoto. The ending was too. lt's all Kishimoto. Keep in mind this is the guy who made the "hero" Itachi pointlessly torture Sasuke and tell him he should kill his best friend while he supposedly wanted his brother to be seen as a hero by Konoha. Kishimoto hasn't made sense for a very long time. Sadly we trusted him anyway.

I'll come clean and James knows this already: I did hide my doubts thoughout this whole year because I wouldn't say he has been right many times, but it seems like more and more things are missing from his usual antic, and Kaguya was a red flag. It's a long story but to put it simple, I felt betrayed yet I saw it coming.

#11397 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:11 PM

Kishimoto is just the supervisor. The story was written by someone else. 

But anyway - yes, you're right. Allthough I'd like to belive he was influenced and pressured from other sides. 

- Amy Cassidy

#11398 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:16 PM

http://ultimaxreveng...st/102405802362
UGH. I want to punch her so kittening hard right now. 
They are kittening exaggerating about Hinata, she's so overraterd. UGH.

wtf? most of those are assumptions with no canon evidence and one of those is a lie (the one about Neji, he was drained by a zetsu...). Don't expect anything different from lunaneko tho.

How funny it is that people gotta make kitten up about Hinata just to make her look good.

Edited by Hiraishin, 12 November 2014 - 03:21 PM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#11399 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:26 PM

LOL

10612756_367976520028765_686038076612852

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#11400 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:34 PM

^^ this too

tumblr_inline_newof1LUcE1sdmccd.jpg

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users