Close
Photo

Honest ask; going from 0 to 100% how much do you believe ns still has the possibility of happening ?

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#21 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 18 November 2015 - 02:50 AM

1%

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#22 Vice

Vice

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Stuff....

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:00 AM

110 percent.

Wow, you are very optimistic. And in this case it might be a bad thing.

xg0g.gif

#23 Emb3rs

Emb3rs

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Hi I'm Emb3rs, I'm new to the Anime world having only watched Attack on Titan and Naruto. I support NaruSaku and enjoy reading the fanfictions and discussions so i hope to learn more from this fandom.

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:26 AM

Im optimistic but cant say that im even 7% positive it will happen. I dont think everyone will be happy no matter how its put in. Ive written my own fanfic on how it possibly could be fit in and even though i love it 100% i can see how it would piss fans off. Honestly i fell in love with the NS ship even though i watched everything in about a month up to ep 312 of shippuden lol. i found out about NH being canon at around ep 10 of the first part of Naruto, when they were in the Academy. So despite having the knowledge in advance before even becoming an NS shipper i still want it to happen. That  says alot, im a year late to this ship and i still support it 100% even though i know the chances of it happening are not so great, almost impossible for it to come from Kishimoto who wont even reason with NS shippers.

#24 Vice

Vice

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Interests:Stuff....

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:25 AM

Im optimistic but cant say that im even 7% positive it will happen. I dont think everyone will be happy no matter how its put in. Ive written my own fanfic on how it possibly could be fit in and even though i love it 100% i can see how it would piss fans off. Honestly i fell in love with the NS ship even though i watched everything in about a month up to ep 312 of shippuden lol. i found out about NH being canon at around ep 10 of the first part of Naruto, when they were in the Academy. So despite having the knowledge in advance before even becoming an NS shipper i still want it to happen. That  says alot, im a year late to this ship and i still support it 100% even though i know the chances of it happening are not so great, almost impossible for it to come from Kishimoto who wont even reason with NS shippers.

I've been following Naruto for about a few years now and I didn't get really enthusiastic about NS until around part 1 end. It's still my favorite pairing even though it's been a year since the end and a little more since the franchise started spiraling down hill. I support NS 100% but the chances of NS happening AFTER the ending(more like advertisement) are like one in one billion. Even if it did happen I wouldn't whole-heartedly support it because it just be tearing NS into even more pieces, although I would find it hysterically funny to see the NH/SS fandoms belief in Kishi and SP's infallibility shredded.

xg0g.gif

#25 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:57 AM

It went from 0 to 10 percent after the the NY comic con that we found out that there were quite a few few SP female staff that were displeased at the ending and wanted NS. Although, SP is just dumping out the fillers they have been working on for the past 2 years and now it remains a mystery which direction they will go after the fillers have ended. The thing that people (whoever follows the anime) will have to look forward to is that will SP developed NH and SS more or just used the same old stall pairing tease tactics. If they don't developed NH and SS, then NS ending has a slightly chance of happening at the end of Shippuden.

Although, since Kishi will certainly not be working on a possible NS endgame. No NS ending will become canon because he already sunk our ship and burnt the bridge between him and us with his stupid interviews and disrespectful to our fandom. The best NS gets is a filler ending or OVA ending. And as if everyone says... 0. SP does not need nor they are obligated to follow Shuiesha's LN and just go their own separate ways with the Narutoverse. Since they have a bad reputation of destroying manga, now will be the best time for them to repair the franchise even though most of us and the anti fans don't care anymore. 

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 18 November 2015 - 09:59 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#26 NaruSakuplase23

NaruSakuplase23

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:38 AM

100%

#27 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:02 AM

100% that will happen

#28 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:16 AM

100% that will happen

I'm not going to say 100% since my friend told me something like this when volume 72 was coming out (and I don't need to say what happened at end)

But seeing how much confident are you I'd say i'm now 8% confident

Edited by yimiiyumi, 18 November 2015 - 11:17 AM.

#29 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:21 AM

I'm not going to say 100% since my friend told me something like this when volume 72 was coming out (and I don't need to say what happened at end)
But seeing how much confident are you I'd say i'm now 8% confident

Like I told you before I don't force anyone to. But I was expecting better arguments. That is what disappoints me here.

#30 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:26 AM

Like I told you before I don't force anyone to. But I was expecting better arguments. That is what disappoints me here.

The arguments are; the series is over and nothing seems really going to change because kishi had a lot of chances in the last gaiden novels burrito movie etc 

I'd love to say I'm 100% confident in you theory and nothing after 609 really happened but going in a relastic point of view, nope this is not going to happen but I'm confident they are going to give an alternative ending for ns, when ? I don't know but I gonna just wait

Edited by yimiiyumi, 18 November 2015 - 11:27 AM.

#31 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:29 AM

The arguments are; the series is over and nothing seems really going to change because kishi had a lot of chances in the last gaiden novels burrito movie etc 
I'd love to say I'm 100% confident in you theory and nothing after 609 really happened but going in a relastic point of view, nope this is not going to happen but I'm confident they are going to give an alternative ending for ns, when ? I don't know but I gonna just wait

Most of the arguments are based on "ive heard that..." and "kishi interviews he said..."

#32 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:32 AM

0. And any chances of it actually happening again are a sell out. And I don't give a kitten about this sell out in particular. :superior:

Most of the arguments are based on "ive heard that..." and "kishi interviews he said..."

well, interviews are facts. It's the creator speaking his/ mind, so yes arguments (debate) can be made from that. "I've heard that" is a much less reliable source, BUT if there is a consistency in it then it's hard to deny it as just an opinion isn't it?

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 November 2015 - 11:40 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#33 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:34 AM

Most of the arguments are based in facts from the last novels gaiden burrito movie and kishi's interviews while your arguments to give us hope again are secret hints which can just means nothing really important 

Sorry if I'm being a bit rude but I think everyone here just don't want to get in a depression because of this series again

#34 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 11:39 AM

Most of the arguments are based in facts from the last novels gaiden burrito movie and kishi's interviews while your arguments to give us hope again are secret hints which can just means nothing really important 
Sorry if I'm being a bit rude but I think everyone here just don't want to get in a depression because of this series again

That's what I dont get... I want this to happen pretty bad, but Ill feel depressed if I dont have money to pay my bills. Not a series that didn't got the ending it deserves... That's why people aren't seeing things through in this forum bc they are afraid to risk

#35 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:09 PM

That's what I dont get... I want this to happen pretty bad, but Ill feel depressed if I dont have money to pay my bills. Not a series that didn't got the ending it deserves... That's why people aren't seeing things through in this forum bc they are afraid to risk

Keep fighting KATE!! :sakura:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#36 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,558 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 03:42 PM

Is kishi that desperate is the really question for me. So no clue.

#37 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 18 November 2015 - 03:44 PM

Is kishi that desperate is the really question for me. So no clue.

i think its safe to say he's not...there is no incentive for him to do anything at this point.

Maybe like 50 years from now there will be a decent reboot but doubtful  :hm:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#38 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 04:14 PM

1%

Stranger things have happened. For example, Duke Nukem Forever was released when every said it would never come out.

It is very unlikely, but you never know...

Kishimoto could change his mind....anything could happen. I just wish people would get over the idea, including the authors, that nothing can be changed in a fictional story. It is a fictional story, of course you can change it rather easily. When I become an author and I write a story that I feel I messed up I would be glad to go back and rewrite it. If the fans are right and I see the fans are right, it is not just my pride, but my duty to redo and make the best story ever.

The "bad version" would be seen as a testament to me not being perfect, but my will to give the best story I can.

And I will NEVER blame my fans for my failures. Of course, this is only if I write a book's ending so bad the majority of my fans hate it

Edited by James S Cassidy, 18 November 2015 - 04:20 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#39 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 918 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 08:05 PM

I think a different ending in the anime would be good. since kishimoto did say that some of studio pierrot's staff didn't like the end. nothing is impossible

Edited by totherpage95, 18 November 2015 - 08:19 PM.

#40 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 November 2015 - 09:21 PM

Also there is a possibility that SP has the original NS ending manuscript. Kishi did first said that the ending/NH was decided only 3 months before chapter 700 came out. So that means its more likely the NS story is completed on paper that never got serialized. And they can used the 2011 OVA to replace the manga version.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users