• This topic is locked This topic is locked
505 replies to this topic

#501 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:22 AM

QUOTE (Awes9 @ Feb 13 2013, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spoiler pic for the new chapter if anyone is interested : http://www.imagebam....bc9518237048695

Aww, I wanted to see Minato get his time to preach already. sad.gif Though I also kind of want Sasuke's mini-arc to be wrapped up already too. Not because it's boring, I just don't want it to take too long when we still don't know what happened to Sakura. But whatever, at least the flashback is something exciting.

Hashirama vs. Madara. I always wanted to know what happened to that fight and I'm not surprised Kishimoto is finally deciding to touch on it. I just thought the flashbacks would be Madara's flashbacks, not Hashirama's. I'm guessing this may or may not give some foreshadowing for when Sasuke fights Naruto in the upcoming chapters. Or possibly parallel the fight at the VotE. Don't know yet. It's interesting to see if Mito is involved as well, it may foreshadow Sakura having a greater part down the road.

I had someone argue to me that Hashirama is featless and hasn't done anything at all to earn his title so I'm kind of glad I can prove her wrong now with these flashbacks. Still have no idea why she degrades the 1st Hokage. I'm guessing she has either unreasonable hatred for him or is too much of a Kabuto/Obito fangirl to see things clearly (who she claimed were the strongest). Anyways, I'll be sure to argue this fight as proof. happy.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#502 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE (Awes9 @ Feb 13 2013, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, he will most likely be last but for now we are going to learn more about Madara and Hashi and I'm hyped I really want to see a flashback of the vote fight I have been waiting for that a long time, these chapters are a breath of fresh air from the boring war.

Agreed, though I do believe when we go back to the battle, it will be interesting because it's boss battle time. Other than that, this is something I have been waiting for a while.

#503 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Feb 13 2013, 06:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed, though I do believe when we go back to the battle, it will be interesting because it's boss battle time. Other than that, this is something I have been waiting for a while.

Yes it will be interesting but this arc has lasted so long and the battle with Jubi was so boring that even I was happy to see Sasuke and I can't stand him, it's a good break from this and it will make the battle even more interesting depending on what we learn from the hokages.

#504 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Feb 7 2013, 06:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tobirama said that the Sharingan kept evolving with the hatred they keep creating in their heart, after the lost a love one, or their desire to get revenge on the person who take away their love one, in other words the Uchihas are a bunch of whiners who refuse to accept reality or move on while keep relaying on the hatred in their heart.

That ins't a mental condition, is a problem they refuse to fix.

The problem is that he goes into detail about the chakra pathways and so forth -- it is essentially a biological and psychological condition. He didn't say they were people who couldn't accept fate, he made it sound like a physical improbability.

In real life, a lot of mental conditions are also hypothesized to be caused by irregular neural pathways, because nobody has a strong evidence to back up these theories yet. That is why some of the drugs used to treat those conditions aren't very effective -- we still don't know what we're trying to fix.

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Feb 7 2013, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You see Kishi, this is what happens whenever you try to make every villain in your series sympathetic. Can't you just ever create a character for once, just once, that is evil just because he's simply a kitten? Don't even try to absolve the a**holes of the Narutoverse from any responsibility for their actions. If the Uchiha are a clan that's genetically wired to become butthurt whenever kitten starts to get real, then that's all the more reason why every last Uchiha should just die already. Why waste time attempting to redeem Sasuke when it would be more practical to off that psychopath as well as Obito (I didn't include Madara because he's technically dead so Obito and Sasuke are the only living Uchiha left). Kishi has failed to convince me that Sasuke should get a redemption with zero consequences but has only strengthened my belief that the total genocide of the Uchiha is justifiable since their genes make them incapable of letting go of the things they cherish which turn them into selfish homicidal a**holes who let their emotions dictate their irrational behavior.

EDIT: I still like the Hokage interactions and personalities.

I think the fact that Kishimoto dedicated the first part of the manga to "best friend and rival" Sasuke was a dead giveaway that he would be a sympathetic villain. I do agree that the fact that Sasuke being affected by some genetic disorder really cheapens his character -- and by extension, it also cheapens Naruto.

I guess we should wait. People were upset when Pain revealed the motive of the Akatsuki was to take over the world, but that seemed to have died down after the Invasion arc was finished.

Edited by Nefertieh, 13 February 2013 - 05:45 AM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#505 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (Awes9 @ Feb 13 2013, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes it will be interesting but this arc has lasted so long and the battle with Jubi was so boring that even I was happy to see Sasuke and I can't stand him, it's a good break from this and it will make the battle even more interesting depending on what we learn from the hokages.

Oh yeah, definitely. I blame side characters, go figure. tongue.gif Well these Hokages are a great breath of fresh air. It's a good cool down time and this could suggest that this whole conversation could last until the near end of a volume.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users