Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:59 AM

And here it is:
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/599

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:02 PM

Tobi is Obito hope he explains everything next chapter and, damm you kishi stop with parallels obitos is so much similar to naruto like a naruto uchiha, even on love's department he's similar
Obito was a loser and did everything to surpass kakashi the same way naruto was on part 1

i think next chapter he will explain why Rin died i think he turns evil because of Rin's death

Edited by dovahkiin, 29 August 2012 - 12:03 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:02 PM

So the big question is, WHY????

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#4 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:12 PM

Chapter was awesome, a lot of parallels between Naruto and Obito I must say, expecially the ones with Rin. Can't wait for next week.

Edited by LadyGT, 29 August 2012 - 12:13 PM.

aw9vkj.gif

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

I can't believe Kishi is being so predictable with this. The Tobi/Obito theory that was being debated for YEARS is true after all. Next chapter will also be a flashback explaining everything.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

Ok so Tobi is Obito and he loved Rin, Rin died somehow and now he wants to control the world.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#7 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:17 PM

My reaction to the end of this chapter:

Excuse me....

I knew it, I freaking knew it! Something in my gut aways told me, it just feels great to know once in my life that a theory that I support happens to be true!!

Now about the chapter, it feels, so sad. Half of it focused on Obito love for Rin, and man, my heart broke when I saw him with the flowers ready to confess to Rin, only for her to deliver an party plan for Kakashi, one sided love is such an sad thing shamefulcry0js.gif It's kind of amazing how Obito and Rin interactions mirror Naruto and Sakura so much, I mean, look at the facial exp​ressions, it's so similar.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#8 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Aug 29 2012, 05:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My reaction to the end of this chapter:

Excuse me....

I knew it, I freaking knew it! Something in my gut aways told me, it just feels great to know once in my life that a theory that I support happens to be true!!

Now about the chapter, it feels, so sad. Half of it focused on Obito love for Rin, and man, my heart broke when I saw him with the flowers ready to confess to Rin, only for her to deliver an party plan for Kakashi, one sided love is such an sad thing shamefulcry0js.gif It's kind of amazing how Obito and Rin interactions mirror Naruto and Sakura so much, I mean, look at the facial exp​ressions, it's so similar.

It wouldn't surprise me that when Rin dies she reveals to Obito that she has always love him all along and not really Kakashi. This could possible fuel his motive to do what's he's doing just my opinion though.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#9 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

History keeps repeating itself in Naruto...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#10 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

So something really bad must've happened that caused Rin's death and made Obito mad enough to take over the whole world. Kishi better deliver on this part, if not Tobi will be a very petty villain who hates the world because his crush didn't return his feelings.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 29 August 2012 - 12:23 PM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#11 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:24 PM

Why next week! Show us now! --Click here to view--
Fake spoiler title. tongue.gif - ish. So it is Obito. Of course it is. Kishi likes going with the obvious choices, which isn't always bad (NaruSaku, duh!), but he's got some 'splainin' to do. Lots of it.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#12 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

Am I going crazy or the chapter only had 3/4 page with an actual speech on the page?

#13 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:30 PM

i had it coming --Click here to view--
it seems like team 7 love triangle all over shamefulcry0js.gif again...but whyyyyyy ,why would obito turn evil,and how could he have fighted minato.,waiting for next chapter hopefully less angst

#14 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:32 PM

Do you guys think he tried to look for Rin after he "somehow" got out of the cave? I really want to see what happened to her, their relationship looks really important in this chapter, it must be a key to his hatred. But anyway I still think Obito is possessed by someone else, sorta like Menma from the movie.

I mean it's Obito's body but with someone else soul in it.

Edited by LadyGT, 29 August 2012 - 12:35 PM.

aw9vkj.gif

#15 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:33 PM

Friggin Rin.... --Click here to view--
Tobi is all her fault.

Watch out..future villain will be Hinata!

Obito totally looks like a grown-up Naruto.

#16 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:37 PM

I really had my fingers crossed that it wouldn't be Obito .

But the chapter was a really good one shamefulcry0js.gif it kept jerking on my heart strings. The Obito/Rin interactions were so heartbreaking (it's like the tragic version of Narusaku. Obito my poor baby) and seeing most of the jonin as little kiddies was great a_spaz.gif. Now if you'll excuse I'm going to dig myself a little hole of feels, crawl into it and I won't come out until the next chapter is out.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#17 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Aug 29 2012, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you guys think he tried to look for Rin after he "somehow" got out of the cave? I really want to see what happened to her, their relationship looks really important in this chapter, it must be a key to his hatred. But anyway I still think Obito is possessed by someone else, sorta like Menma from the movie.

I mean it's Obito's body but with someone else soul in it.

It's possible, but Obito memories are on Tobi, so at the very least, part of him is still there, maybe something else was twisted inside him. I don't think he could get out of that hole on his own, maybe someone took him out of there, and did something to him, that made him the way he is now.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#18 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

That was intense --Click here to view--
I was 'daw'ing at all of Obito's fails through the chapter.
It even seems like a lot of Obito's lateness was true story stuff.
And man.... his love for Rin was pretty heartbreaking. You could see it eating away at him every time. We see the same stuff from Naruto, but less intense now a days.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#19 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

I knew it was really Obito! Now I don't have to leave the forum!
Okay but seriously now... This was an incredibly intense chapter for me(although most of it was just random flashbacks with no real explanation) because I was really looking forward to this... seeing Obito again and finally finding out more about him. And the Team 7 parallel was.... heartbreaking to say the least.
Oh man I cannot wait what happens next, I hope we find out more in the next chapter.

Edited by Kim, 29 August 2012 - 12:47 PM.

#20 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 29 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Aug 29 2012, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's possible, but Obito memories are on Tobi, so at the very least, part of him is still there, maybe something else was twisted inside him. I don't think he could get out of that hole on his own, maybe someone took him out of there, and did something to him, that made him the way he is now.

Yep I exactly think the same but I'm sure the next chapter will explain most of it...I hope so XD

aw9vkj.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users