• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#1 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:52 PM

While i'm back from inactivity for the time being, i might as well see what the forums think of my revised old theory. The facts:

(1) Kakashi has Obito's Sharingan, which can control space/time and has been confirmed as a single justu. However, Kakashi is not an Uchiha and cannot access the full power or all of the abilities of his sharingan.
(2) Tobi seems to have some sort of control over Kakashi's time/space sharingan power as seen when he nullified kakashi's attack on the statue.
(3) Kakashi's time/space influence can affect Tobi, as seen with the kunai hitting him even while he was phased out. This can imply his space/time runs on the same or similar "frequency" as Tobi's space/time jutsu.
(4) Edo Tenshi is proven to be able to be self sustained if the revived person knows how it works, as seen with Madara.
(5) Edo Tenshi can revive a body to it's original form (even though Itachi's eyes were taken from him by Sasuke, he still was revived with both of his eyes) and Edo Tenshi (though not confirmed) doesn't actually require the original body, as implied by Kabuto during his meeting with Tsunade during the Tsunade Retrieval Arc.
(6) Orochimaru has been confirmed/implied to have made many experiments on humans, both alive and dead.
(7) Orochimaru has been revived (in a seemingly good/neutral demeanor) for some unknown reason, and is called by Sasuke the "Man how knows everything". (We don't know tobi's identity. Perhaps he knows?)

My Theory: Tobi is actually a failed experiment of Orochimaru's involving a Revived Obito (with his body either being recovered from the battle or another body being used as stated in point (5)) which has gotten too strong and self sustaining for Orochimaru to control. As we've seen, Kakashi's Sharingan isn't 100%, and thus the rest of his abilities could be that of Tobi's which could actually be a fully developed Obito Sharingan. Obito also died during the 3rd Great Shinobi war, so it's a good assumption he'd strive for peace after being killed during a great war; add that on top of any conditioning and mind warping from Orochimaru, and you get the current warped idea of "peace" as seen in the "Moon Eye Plan". Kakashi's influence can affect Tobi because they share the same sharingan, and vise versa. Orochimaru has also been revived for seemingly no reason, and this gives him a purpose now; a problem he originally made and is the only one who can possibly fix or (in)directly help fix. All the pieces fit in a seemingly sensible pattern.

R&R and let me know what you guys think! biggrin.gif

Edit: With Tobi's eye more or less confirmed to be Obito's eye, this theory now has more ground as well. He said he got it at the Battle of the Kannabi Bridge, the same battle Kakashi got his eye from Obito, AND the same battle obito unlocked the sharingan in the first place. While it's true someone could have just taken the eye, this person shouldn't be able to handle the sharingan with such power. Since kakashi can't do the things tobi can do with it, it's safe to assume that Tobi is an Uchiha.

Edit2: So, Obito flash back chapter and the reveal of Obito's face (which can barely be questioned seeing as how his face on his right side kinda got f**cked by a boulder....) more or less confirms Tobi is Obito (to some extent). Years of speculation final answered, and i was right all along! xD Those feels. (Aug 29)

Edited by Sora no Senshi, 29 August 2012 - 02:42 PM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#2 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Aug 9 2012, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
While i'm back from inactivity for the time being, i might as well see what the forums think of my revised old theory. The facts:

(1) Kakashi has Obito's Sharingan, which can control space/time and has been confirmed as a single justu. However, Kakashi is not an Uchiha and cannot access the full power or all of the abilities of his sharingan.
(2) Tobi seems to have some sort of control over Kakashi's time/space sharingan power as seen when he nullified kakashi's attack on the statue.
(3) Kakashi's time/space influence can affect Tobi, as seen with the kunai hitting him even while he was phased out. This can imply his space/time runs on the same or similar "frequency" as Tobi's space/time jutsu.
(4) Edo Tenshi is proven to be able to be self sustained if the revived person knows how it works, as seen with Madara.
(5) Edo Tenshi can revive a body to it's original form (even though Itachi's eyes were taken from him by Sasuke, he still was revived with both of his eyes) and Edo Tenshi (though not confirmed) doesn't actually require the original body, as implied by Kabuto during his meeting with Tsunade during the Tsunade Retrieval Arc.
(6) Orochimaru has been confirmed/implied to have made many experiments on humans, both alive and dead.
(7) Orochimaru has been revived (in a seemingly good/neutral demeanor) for some unknown reason, and is called by Sasuke the "Man how knows everything". (We don't know tobi's identity. Perhaps he knows?)

My Theory: Tobi is actually a failed experiment of Orochimaru's involving a Revived Obito (with his body either being recovered from the battle or another body being used as stated in point (5)) which has gotten too strong and self sustaining for Orochimaru to control. As we've seen, Kakashi's Sharingan is 100%, and thus the rest of his abilities could be that of Tobi's which could actually be a fully developed Obito Sharingan. Obito also died during the 3rd Great Shinobi war, so it's a good assumption he'd strive for peace after being killed during a great war; add that on top of any conditioning and mind warping from Orochimaru, and you get the current warped idea of "peace" as seen in the "Moon Eye Plan". Kakashi's influence can affect Tobi because they share the same sharingan, and vise versa. Orochimaru has also been revived for seemingly no reason, and this gives him a purpose now; a problem he originally made and is the only one who can possibly fix or (in)directly help fix. All the pieces fit in a seemingly sensible pattern.

awesome!! >:D....but kakashi would have been only 14 during the time "Tobi" attacked the village to retrieve kurama from kushina....and that tobi looked or seemed older..?

so who was he then? >:o....?

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#3 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 9 2012, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
awesome!! >:D....but kakashi would have been only 14 during the time "Tobi" attacked the village to retrieve kurama from kushina....and that tobi looked or seemed older..?

so who was he then? >:o....?

That is an unfortunate counter point... didn't even occur to me. Really just depends on when Obito was revived. If he was altered and trained by Orochi close to after he died, it's possible he could become that strong in only that small span of time. Just look at how strong sasuke got in such little time under Orochi's influence. (Just tossing stuff from the dark now; hadn't considered that point.)

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#4 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:30 AM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Aug 10 2012, 12:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is an unfortunate counter point... didn't even occur to me. Really just depends on when Obito was revived. If he was altered and trained by Orochi close to after he died, it's possible he could become that strong in only that small span of time. Just look at how strong sasuke got in such little time under Orochi's influence. (Just tossing stuff from the dark now; hadn't considered that point.)

tho...all your other points seem legit....

hmm its wierd....cause when minato fought tobi....tobi had some zetsu in his arm >:o

i wonder if its possible if obito was altered with another person?

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#5 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:39 AM

OMG IT'S SORA also hi I died on the Internet like 3 yrs ago LOL BUT I AM CHEW. REMEMBER CHEW?

Ok on topic, yeah I like your theory pictureem0.gif
OTP and my Bby

#6 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:06 AM

QUOTE (Pikachew @ Aug 9 2012, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG IT'S SORA also hi I died on the Internet like 3 yrs ago LOL BUT I AM CHEW. REMEMBER CHEW?

Ok on topic, yeah I like your theory pictureem0.gif

CHEW!!!!! hi! biggrin.gif Yeah, i've been inviso-lurking, but no actual talking. i just rejoined for the sake of posting this idea.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#7 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Aug 10 2012, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My Theory: Tobi is actually a failed experiment of Orochimaru's involving a Revived Obito (with his body either being recovered from the battle or another body being used as stated in point (5)) which has gotten too strong and self sustaining for Orochimaru to control. As we've seen, Kakashi's Sharingan is 100%, and thus the rest of his abilities could be that of Tobi's which could actually be a fully developed Obito Sharingan. Obito also died during the 3rd Great Shinobi war, so it's a good assumption he'd strive for peace after being killed during a great war; add that on top of any conditioning and mind warping from Orochimaru, and you get the current warped idea of "peace" as seen in the "Moon Eye Plan". Kakashi's influence can affect Tobi because they share the same sharingan, and vise versa. Orochimaru has also been revived for seemingly no reason, and this gives him a purpose now; a problem he originally made and is the only one who can possibly fix or (in)directly help fix. All the pieces fit in a seemingly sensible pattern.

That seems like a really nice theory. I always thought it could be Obito or something to do with him but I could never really get all my facts together. So yeah you did a nice job for me! biggrin.gif

#8 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:04 PM

I still cling to the small hope that Tobi is really Obito... Dun dun dun!

Because sometimes what seems the most obvious is what is true.

Look at Minato being Naruto's dad. I feel like almost everyone saw that coming. But it was still crazy!

#9 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:30 AM

QUOTE (Orenji @ Aug 10 2012, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still cling to the small hope that Tobi is really Obito... Dun dun dun!

I agree~ biggrin.gif I've been thinking he was Obito since he was first confirmed as an Uchiha, and after it was revealed he wasn't actually Madara, it flared back up to full. Now all the pieces are falling together in a very nice way.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#10 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:17 PM

Ok, this is going to sound crazy but here me out on this.

What if Sakura, is actually Madara!? I know right crazy, crazy enough to be TRUE!

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#11 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Aug 12 2012, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, this is going to sound crazy but here me out on this.

What if Sakura, is actually Madara!? I know right crazy, crazy enough to be TRUE!

facepalm.png seriously or are you being sarcastic?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#12 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 12 2012, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png seriously or are you being sarcastic?

I think he's 100% serious. It makes a lot of sense, if you think about it.
kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#13 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 August 2012 - 11:25 PM

You won't believe my Facebook convo on Tobi's identity. 100+ worth of comments and let me filled in on it:

My friend from high school claimed that Tobi is the Sage of the Six Paths. While he had some good points, I find it unlikely because how does he knows about Kakashi.

Next, one of his friends and myself said, it gotta be Madara himself, reincarnated, or his brother. For the latter, not sure how he survived.

Then the convo became full of DBZ theories, I swear! 111189.gif One said Tobi was Sasuke from the future. My friend and I went like "WTF?!!!"

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#14 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Aug 12 2012, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You won't believe my Facebook convo on Tobi's identity. 100+ worth of comments and let me filled in on it:

My friend from high school claimed that Tobi is the Sage of the Six Paths. While he had some good points, I find it unlikely because how does he knows about Kakashi.

Next, one of his friends and myself said, it gotta be Madara himself, reincarnated, or his brother. For the latter, not sure how he survived.

Then the convo became full of DBZ theories, I swear! 111189.gif One said Tobi was Sasuke from the future. My friend and I went like "WTF?!!!"

Saying that Tobi is Sasuke from the future is the same as saying Naruto is the leader of Akatsuki that came from the future and we all know how terribly wrong that theory was. For crying out loud there is no way Kishi is going to use the cliche" time travel" thing in his manga.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#15 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:46 AM

I just remembered something that might further my theory of Obito being revived somehow. Assuming he was revived with a more perfect version of edo tenchi, he should be able to reform lost body parts/injuries. As of the current time frame, he has his left hand, but in his fight with Minato during the Kyuubi attack, he was hit by the rasengan and ended up losing his left hand as seen here. http://www.mangahere...v53/c503/4.html How did he grow his hand back? Who knows? >:3

Edit: Not to mention i just read the new chapter and it more or less confirms his eye is Obito's, so either he is Obito, or he's some random ass dude who stole Obito's eye some how. I'd like to believe it's the former.

Edited by Sora no Senshi, 13 August 2012 - 02:53 AM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#16 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:14 AM

you mean obito uchiha, i dont think so. or may be . but who is that guy who had got eyes like pein, and kurama also called him madara. so who is madara and tobi now .are they the same . if tobi had a sringen and an eye like pein had .i dont reme mber the name of that eye, so why he did not just showed that before. but also naruto call the masked guy madara . so the question is now who are tobi and madara, are they they same.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#17 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Aug 12 2012, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you mean obito uchiha, i dont think so. or may be . but who is that guy who had got eyes like pein, and kurama also called him madara. so who is madara and tobi now .are they the same . if tobi had a sringen and an eye like pein had .i dont reme mber the name of that eye, so why he did not just showed that before. but also naruto call the masked guy madara . so the question is now who are tobi and madara, are they they same.

Tobi originally took the name "Madara" to instill fear in everyone, because it held power over others. Maybe Tobi is a Zetsu Clone of Madara? Kishi did say he and Madara were connected ... as if that wasn't clear already. tongue.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#18 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Aug 13 2012, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tobi originally took the name "Madara" to instill fear in everyone, because it held power over others. Maybe Tobi is a Zetsu Clone of Madara? Kishi did say he and Madara were connected ... as if that wasn't clear already. tongue.gif

yeha i know that they are connected but how, , ,its confusing.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#19 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:08 AM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Aug 9 2012, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My Theory: Tobi is actually a failed experiment of Orochimaru's involving a Revived Obito (with his body either being recovered from the battle or another body being used as stated in point (5)) which has gotten too strong and self sustaining for Orochimaru to control. As we've seen, Kakashi's Sharingan isn't 100%, and thus the rest of his abilities could be that of Tobi's which could actually be a fully developed Obito Sharingan. Obito also died during the 3rd Great Shinobi war, so it's a good assumption he'd strive for peace after being killed during a great war; add that on top of any conditioning and mind warping from Orochimaru, and you get the current warped idea of "peace" as seen in the "Moon Eye Plan". Kakashi's influence can affect Tobi because they share the same sharingan, and vise versa. Orochimaru has also been revived for seemingly no reason, and this gives him a purpose now; a problem he originally made and is the only one who can possibly fix or (in)directly help fix. All the pieces fit in a seemingly sensible pattern.

Edit: With Tobi's eye more or less confirmed to be Obito's eye, this theory now has more ground as well. He said he got it at the Battle of the Kannabi Bridge, the same battle Kakashi got his eye from Obito, AND the same battle obito unlocked the sharingan in the first place. While it's true someone could have just taken the eye, this person shouldn't be able to handle the sharingan with such power. Since kakashi can't do the things tobi can do with it, it's safe to assume that Tobi is an Uchiha.

Ah, so that theory originally came from you? Yeah that was basically the Obito=Tobi theory I thought most plausible, with the additions (that I came up with in a discussion with my sister some years back) Obito was still alive when Kakashi and Rin left him. What if Orochimaru found him and did that experiment with Madara's soul before Tobi was completely dead, what if this merged Obito's memories and feelings with Madara's creating a weird blend, Madara mostly being in control but with odd quirks of Obito- like having a sense of humor (it would explain why his "Tobi" persona was somewhat like scrambled version of Obito's as well). I wonder if Zetsu wasn't originally an Orochimaru experiment too...
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#20 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

^lol I think many of us had the same theories, maybe without knowing it. It's not about being the first. I believed for a long time that Tobi was a Zetsu mixed with Hashirama or Madara's DNA, that he had at least two identities. And I was just gonna ask. XD People keep saying Tobi is a Zetsu, "who is Zetsu then, another Oro-experiment?".

Edited by sushi., 13 August 2012 - 01:29 PM.

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users