Close
Photo

Whats your OTP now that NS was given the pipe?

• Please log in to reply
1514 replies to this topic

#61 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:53 PM

It's still NS, because the only reason it isn't canon is because Kishi sold out. It isn't like they didn't fit, or the story didn't led up to them ending up together. He just sold out, that is such a weak reason so it will not sway me. This ship and ships like it is still my OTP. Have you seen new CW show, the Flash? WestAllen is so similar there. My type of ship is the partnership, the ones that are always together, by eachothers side. NS grew closer and closer, taking one step at a time. But I think she needed to experience her first love, to get to her true love, her final destination would be Naruto.

I think is a little difficult in a shonen, I believe once you choose one boy/girl in that kind of manga is happy ever after. Unless happen something out the panel.

Edited by Liu bie, 28 March 2015 - 04:53 PM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#62 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:18 AM

it is and always will be NS. And I want Sonic and Amy to Get together. I never liked that Sonic and Sally kitten. And I hope Samurai Champloo gets continued so Mugen and Fuu gets together.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#63 That Uchiha

That Uchiha

The Avatar's Love

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Korrasami, The Legend of Korra, Avatar: the Last Airbender, The 100

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:35 AM

i'll always have a place in my heart for narusaku. it was my first otp

but right now it's korrasami and kataang!!! they're amazing!!! slow burn, friends to lovers, and canon

tumblr_nmcsf9duPV1tavkwxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nmcsf9duPV1tavkwxo2_500.jpg

tumblr_nmcsf9duPV1tavkwxo3_500.jpg

i also like clexa (from the 100)

tumblr_nkqqa2tp8S1qe3m04o2_r1_500.gif

and swan queen ( from once upon a time)

tumblr_ngowpyXKvx1s0vgyho2_500.gif

tumblr_nloivnQ0OF1rccjo0o6_500.gif

tumblr_nloivnQ0OF1rccjo0o1_500.gif

307yhqh.gif

"Asami is Korra's Heart"
[follow for more korrasami & atla / lok]

#64 HuskyLover

HuskyLover

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Interests:KibaHina
    NaruSaku
    EdXWinry
    Kiba Inuzuka
    Sakura Haruno
    Edward Elric
    Monkey D. Luffy

One Piece
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    n̶a̶r̶u̶t̶o̶ (not anymore)
    HXH
    Some others too

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:47 AM

I've stopped shipping future couples for Canon now because of the Naruto Series.

.....but there's always Fanon to enjoy  :th_yeah:

Cute-Husky-Puppies-3-dogs-30206500-500-3

#65 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:46 AM

My current opt is chris/beth from a show called bravest warriors.

tumblr_ncqsu1FpLA1rzh5upo2_540.png

tumblr_mnlbvvZEEh1qfhg9no1_500.png

tumblr_mz5wnlTJS51r4aw23o1_r1_540.png

Edited by rikakim94, 09 April 2015 - 03:19 AM.

#66 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:38 PM

NaLu is now my One True Pairing ™ but I'm also really cheering for Shiroe/Akatsuki from Log Horizon.  The anime is over and the novels will take a few years to catch up, so it could be ages before that's resolved, hence it not being the OTP.  I just really like that he's the thoughtful tactician and she's his sword(katana) arm.  She even says, quite sincerely, that she's "his ninja."

I also like the other "traditional" pairings from Fairy Tail - Gruvia, Jerza, and Galevy.   Gruvia has been seeing the most overt action in the last couple of months of the manga, but NaLu is pretty much being written on every page as well *squee*  

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#67 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 08:54 PM

There are plenty of other great couples out there:
Link/Zelda
Mario/Peach
Jack Skellington/Sally
Mickey Mouse/Minnie Mouse
Donald Duck/ Daisy Duck
Bugs Bunny/ Lola Bunnny
Yami Yugi/Tea Gardner
Joey Wheeler/ Mai Valentine
Hell I even ship some crack Yugioh pairings like Bakura x Tea and Bakura x Serenity because Bakura is sexy and deserves to kitten all the girls, including me. <3

#68 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:29 PM

i also like ash and serena from pokemon xy they just seem to fit

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#69 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:37 AM

#TeamChitoge #FTW

Nisekoi.full.1659378.jpg

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#70 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:45 AM

Sheldon and Amy from Big Bang Theory. Oh wait ... OH WAIT ... !!!!

... I can't do this anymore. 

Edited by lupina, 09 May 2015 - 04:42 PM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#71 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:26 AM

ec2cc1aca00a3ab1106ab7574c592d87.jpg

OH ... Wait ... -_______________________-''''

Oh please please don't remind me!!! Last year was a very difficult for me ship-wise... I usually always shipped couples I was sure would be canon the save myself the heart-break, but ah.. last year was a really sucky one. I'll totally lose my always-ships-the-right-couple credibility.  :ohmy: Who could this have happened, how!?

I don't watch Pokemon anymore but my OTP will always be AshxMisty. XD I'm kind of annoyed by this slew of harem girls Ash is getting. You may say I live in the past but Ash and Misty is just classic. I also miss Brock... *sigh* The good old Pokemon days.

Ah the first couple I shipped... ah those were the good, innocent old days... I agree, it will always be Ash/Misty. If someone had to have been canon, it would have been them.

Okay, anyways, as I've said before, I'm totally quitting shipping couples in series that are not complete yet. Only if I'm sure the series ends with a certain couple I like, I'll begin to ship it. I may be a grown woman, but I just can't take it.  :sweatdrop:

I kinda ship LuNa, but I'm not that invested. Although I would love them together, I'm not keeping my hopes up that it will really happen in canon. But hey, that's what fanfiction is for!

So yeah, anyways, my fave OTP will always be Inuyasha/Kagome. It's the one that I always come back to when I can't find anything new. There's just nothing better for me.

#72 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:47 PM

Oh please please don't remind me!!! Last year was a very difficult for me ship-wise... I usually always shipped couples I was sure would be canon the save myself the heart-break, but ah.. last year was a really sucky one. I'll totally lose my always-ships-the-right-couple credibility.  :ohmy: Who could this have happened, how!?

Ah the first couple I shipped... ah those were the good, innocent old days... I agree, it will always be Ash/Misty. If someone had to have been canon, it would have been them.

Okay, anyways, as I've said before, I'm totally quitting shipping couples in series that are not complete yet. Only if I'm sure the series ends with a certain couple I like, I'll begin to ship it. I may be a grown woman, but I just can't take it.  :sweatdrop:

I kinda ship LuNa, but I'm not that invested. Although I would love them together, I'm not keeping my hopes up that it will really happen in canon. But hey, that's what fanfiction is for!

So yeah, anyways, my fave OTP will always be Inuyasha/Kagome. It's the one that I always come back to when I can't find anything new. There's just nothing better for me.

technically they were the original endgame till they gave into haters

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#73 Papaya

Papaya

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:*Comics in general - be it manga series, superheroes, Disney's ducks or Asterix.
    *Drawing
    *Foreign languages

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:34 PM

technically they were the original endgame till they gave into haters

Hmm, hmm, I wonder what this reminds me of... :hm:

#74 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:41 PM

Hmm, hmm, I wonder what this reminds me of... :hm:

commercial script. 

Its ruining everything. EVERYTHING!

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#75 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:31 PM

I love InuyashaxKagome!!! But for some reason, I've heard a lot of people despise Kagome. Let's see why: She's annoying, is useless, hurts the MC... I seriously can't understand these kinds of arguments tbh.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#76 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:26 PM

I love InuyashaxKagome!!! But for some reason, I've heard a lot of people despise Kagome. Let's see why: She's annoying, is useless, hurts the MC... I seriously can't understand these kinds of arguments tbh.

Yeah I'm surprised people hate Kagome like wtf? She's a pretty normal character to me.
I also ship her with Inuyasha and I like her with Sesshomaru too hehehehe.

#77 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:34 PM

Yeah I'm surprised people hate Kagome like wtf? She's a pretty normal character to me.
I also ship her with Inuyasha and I like her with Sesshomaru too hehehehe.

Completely ignoring shipping, she seems to be hated by many people. She wasn't the best female character I've personally encountered, but I still loved her.

Sesshomaru? He was too busy playing the role of Rin's father XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#78 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 09 May 2015 - 11:22 PM

Hak and Yona from Akatsuki no Yona is starting already has to grow on me big time...

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#79 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:17 AM

Besides NS I have SaorixSeiya.

In this month I got TakeoxYamato.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#80 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:40 AM

Hak and Yona from Akatsuki no Yona is starting already has to grow on me big time...

Oh, really :chuckle:?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users