• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#51261 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 January 2020 - 04:24 PM

Gee...I wonder why SasuSaku does not have a "satisfying kiss" on this list....I truly wonder....he said sarcastically.

Yes I wonder plus the fact there's no proof he and Sakura ever kissed adds to the awfulness.

#51262 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 05:47 PM

Gee...I wonder why SasuSaku does not have a "satisfying kiss" on this list....I truly wonder....he said sarcastically.

XD Nice sarcasm, sir.

#51263 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:50 PM

Somebody shoot me right  now. I know we're not suppose to take this seriously but ugh :hm:

Watchmojo did another top 10 this time most satisfying kisses and guess who's #1??? If you say Naruto/Hinata you win a prize. Jesus Christ I can't believe it, they made number one of a ship that was forced by the retarded fandom. :down: Here's the video

https://www.youtube....h?v=kIZe5GwKGhU

I just find this HILARIOUS AND SAD. THAT IS FIRST PLACE, BUT NARUTO IS NOT A ROMANCE MANGA. :zaru: That is the justification mantra of NH's defenders but they vote for this atrocious bastardization of "Sailor Moon" :lmao: kisses. :hm:   

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 January 2020 - 07:50 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51264 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 11:06 PM

I just find this HILARIOUS AND SAD. THAT IS FIRST PLACE, BUT NARUTO IS NOT A ROMANCE MANGA. :zaru: That is the justification mantra of NH's defenders but they vote for this atrocious bastardization of "Sailor Moon" :lmao: kisses. :hm:   

I know, right?? It's just a disgrace, and shows the bias people have had for so long!

#51265 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 08 January 2020 - 10:40 PM

If Naruto was an NBA player, he'd be Kevin Durant and Hinata would be the Golden state warriors.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#51266 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 January 2020 - 11:17 PM

If Naruto was an NBA player, he'd be Kevin Durant and Hinata would be the Golden state warriors.

Please. Don't put the Golden State Warriors with Hinata of all people.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#51267 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 02:40 AM

Ken, please for the love of God tell me that wasn't just because of how Hinata's first name means sunny and Golden State hails from California... =_=

Please. Don't put the Golden State Warriors with Hinata of all people.

Hell yeah, I second that motion!

#51268 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 09 January 2020 - 04:17 AM

Ken, please for the love of God tell me that wasn't just because of how Hinata's first name means sunny and Golden State hails from California... =_=

Hell yeah, I second that motion!

No. Purely coincidental.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#51269 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 05:53 PM

No. Purely coincidental.

OK, that's good to know.

#51270 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 09 January 2020 - 09:31 PM

Kyle: Yeah, I know. I'm just expressing it.

Speaking of South Park, I watched the movie as it gets better each time I see it. And is it me or is it Trey and Matt's Magnum Opus?

Lol yeah I remember that one I also remember this one after watching it today and guess who I thought off while I was watching it.

#51271 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:09 PM

I know, right?? It's just a disgrace, and shows the bias people have had for so long!

Selective use of the logic

How to explain Naruto's lack of development with Hinata? "It is not a romance manga."
Yet, that is all anyone wants to talk about is the romance aspects of it.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51272 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:31 PM

How to explain Naruto's lack of development with Hinata? "It is not a romance manga."

Well that James or that Sakura is the most useless charecter, but funny thing is Hinata is the useless one you take her out of the Manga then what changes?

#51273 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:33 AM

Lol yeah I remember that one I also remember this one after watching it today and guess who I thought off while I was watching it.

I can only guess man even though the answer is obvious.  

Well that James or that Sakura is the most useless charecter, but funny thing is Hinata is the useless one you take her out of the Manga then what changes?

Nothing but ask other people that are morons and they think Naruto would lose against pain if hinata didn't " save him" and saving Naruto like that is like how superman saved the day in man of Steel fighting zod,where the two pretty much leveled metropolis.

#51274 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 03:11 AM

So is Russell Westbrook Sasuke in this, or Sakura?

Yes, it doesn't matter how absurd a metaphor is. Eventually someone is gonna get it. They won't be able to help getting it. That's a scary fact of life. And it could happen to YOU!

... or maybe not. I dunno.

#51275 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 05:03 AM

Because if it WAS a romance manga, there WAS NONE WITH HINATA. Even they know it or else they wouldn't be fighting so hard :zaru: but again Naruto's VERY UNSUBTLE LOVE for Sakura debunks that whole argument because Naruto "blatantly shows interest in a girl, unlike other Shonen MCs" and it is not just hints or teasing on his end. So that whole "it is not a romance manga is not even an excuse". The whole reasoning for that opinion though is not only for lack of development between Naruto and Hinata but also to fuel a secondary madness of these Hinata fans, "Sakura can not win!!!!!! Sakura must not win!!!!!!" In their minds even the very notion of that must be blown apart on an atomic level :th_yeah: Because "Naruto's one and only true love can only be Hinata". Why do you think they are such hilariously sad hypocrites on that very subject? It is SUCH a violation of of the universe that Naruto Uzumaki gets together With Sakura Haruno :lmao:   :smashy:

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 January 2020 - 02:10 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51276 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 08:07 AM

Because if it WAS a romance manga, there WAS NONE WITH HINATA. Even they know it or else they wouldn't be fighting so hard :zaru: but again Naruto's VERY UNSUBTLE LOVE for Sakura debunks that whole argument because Naruto "blatantly shows interest in a girl, unlike other Shonen MCs" and it is not just hints or teasing on his end. So that whole "it is not a romance manga is not even an excuse". That whole reasoning for that opinion though is not only for lack of development between Naruto and Hinata but also to fuel a secondary madness of these Hinata fans, "Sakura can not win!!! Sakura must not win!!!!!!" In their minds even the very notion of that must be blown apart on an atomic level :th_yeah: Because "Naruto's one and only true love can only be Hinata". Why do you think they are such hilariously sad hypocrites on that very subject? It is SUCH a violation of of the universe that Naruto Uzumaki gets together With Sakura Haruno :lmao:   :smashy:

WOW, Phantom... you musta been storing this for a while! There's only one thing to say...

:goodjob:

#51277 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 03:30 PM

Because if it WAS a romance manga, there WAS NONE WITH HINATA. Even they know it or else they wouldn't be fighting so hard :zaru: but again Naruto's VERY UNSUBTLE LOVE for Sakura debunks that whole argument because Naruto "blatantly shows interest in a girl, unlike other Shonen MCs" and it is not just hints or teasing on his end. So that whole "it is not a romance manga is not even an excuse". The whole reasoning for that opinion though is not only for lack of development between Naruto and Hinata but also to fuel a secondary madness of these Hinata fans, "Sakura can not win!!! Sakura must not win!!!!!!" In their minds even the very notion of that must be blown apart on an atomic level :th_yeah: Because "Naruto's one and only true love can only be Hinata". Why do you think they are such hilariously sad hypocrites on that very subject? It is SUCH a violation of of the universe that Naruto Uzumaki gets together With Sakura Haruno :lmao:   :smashy:

Agreed the NH fans can't let Sakura have any wins or anything.

#51278 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 04:14 PM

Agreed the NH fans can't let Sakura have any wins or anything.

Well, they do attack FanFiction writers for even daring to do a NaruSaku story.

#51279 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 04:21 PM

Which also adds to why I've hesitated to posting my fanfic, even if I want to do it too to let you guys all see it

#51280 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:22 PM

I know as you told me but it won't stop since to get back at them you make hinata super evil.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users