Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:14 AM

^the pic is not showing :happy:

It didn't show natalie? I checked it back but it still show from my browser  :happy: .

Anyway, those are beautiful au sasuhina pics. My, hinata being forward with sasuke  and it made him blushed  :hehehe:

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki

d21161ff597ca91989fc50b7b64eb588.jpg

#103 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

I remember this really cute one... 

sasuhina__why_so_angry__by_sasu_hina-d4f

Edited by Iwantbuns, 02 July 2014 - 06:59 PM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#104 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:20 AM

Frankly I have to say this was rather rude. Certainly you are not required by any means to like this pairing, but why visit an appreciation thread for a pairing you dislike just to say, more or less, that you think it's stupid? It's a crack pairing and I don't think anyone here, despite some lighthearted joking, actually thinks it will happen. Like any pairing with no canon basis, it's just for fun. And believe me, I've seen far more 'absurd' and bizarre pairings than this. 

I didn't mean to be rude. It was a *lol*

Maybe I didn't understand well but I thought the thread was about giving our opinion about the pairing, negative or positive.
I guess I read to quickly.

Sorry then.

Edited by Otaru, 03 July 2014 - 12:21 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#105 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:33 AM

Maybe I didn't understand well but I thought the thread was about giving our opinion about the pairing, negative or positive.

Sorry then.

I actually believe you are allowed to give your opinion on the pairing, but I guess that varies with people. You should ask FoolishYoungling, since he's the one who made the thread.

Plus this is a Naruto x Sakura appreciation site, but we still let SS/NH fans come in to give their opinion, so I don't actually see anything wrong with giving your opinions on the pairing - whether it's negative or positive.

I do agree though SasuHina is absurd, but we just find the idea interesting, since Hinata's the only one who's never fangirled him, and Sasuke would be rather fond of a girl that isn't clingy. Hinata's able to understand people, and Sasuke needs understanding. They're both quiet and reserved (for their own reasons of course), and they don't like attracting attention on themselves. Hinata's a Hyuuga, Sasuke's an Uchiha. They've both had sibling issues... and the list could go on.

I'm not trying to make you get the pairing, but those are mostly the reasons for it. Other than that, the pairing is totally absurd, since they have never interacted - heck I'm not even sure they even looked at each other before XD

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I totally respect yours ^_^

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

#106 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:57 AM

Sorry then.

Giving opinions is perfectly fine, whether good or bad. Obviously, SasuHina is not a pairing that's likely to come to mind, having no canon evidence to back it up, and in that way it is absurd. I just find it an interesting idea and my writer's imagination kind of takes over from there.

To me, your original post came across as a put down comment, but I suppose I misunderstood your intention. Sorry for that.

#107 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:52 AM

Sorry then.

well at least you could had told us in a friendly manner why you dont  agree with this ship,and us shippers might have tried to reason with you in a friendly manner to see if you are right or wrong, but you just came here  and throw opinon that so that everybody could know that more or less you dislike it ..thats why i said its an unnecesary opinion...i have no problems with users coming here being interested on why we ship it or saying why they dont agree with it but it all should be done without blatantly insulting the ship or making the fans feel bad for shipping it

Edited by natalieuciha, 03 July 2014 - 07:00 PM.

#108 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:52 PM

In regards to Otaru's opinion of SasuHina. As long as she didn't attend any bashing towards the pairing. I'm okay with her saying she thinks the pairing is goofy. As long as she didn't call the pairing something like "stupid" we shouldn't mind. Feel free to tell her why you disagree, but just don't be rude to each other. If you are rude to one another, you better kiss and make up before I get back here. (Preferably french kiss) :o

@Otaru: Nice sig.. >//>

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 03 July 2014 - 03:55 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#109 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:25 PM

If you are rude to one another, you better kiss and make up before I get back here. (Preferably french kiss) :o

o_o

Whaaat?

#110 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:28 PM

o_o

Whaaat?

Shooooo.... just let it happen. o.o

2XtVwF6.png

#111 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

I'm sorry lol ^^

I didn't understand well the purpose of the thread lol

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#112 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

Frankly I have to say this was rather rude. Certainly you are not required by any means to like this pairing, but why visit an appreciation thread for a pairing you dislike just to say, more or less, that you think it's stupid? It's a crack pairing and I don't think anyone here, despite some lighthearted joking, actually thinks it will happen. Like any pairing with no canon basis, it's just for fun. And believe me, I've seen far more 'absurd' and bizarre pairings than this. 

lol am i the only one here that thinks that this pairing has a little bit of a chance?like 5%? its not much at all but its still something..of course that 5% chance depends on narusaku..kishimoto seems to like  making big  twists in this story,twists that came out of nowehere ,the laters chapter prove it..lol...maybe he will make such a twist in the romantic subplot that he will kitten all the shipping fandom and make sasuhina canon..kishi seems to be a big troll and impredictable lately thats what makes me thinks so,i dont expect anything anymore...the fact that they never interacted,when all the rookies interacted in a way or another in either manga,movies,fillers ovas, and sd makes it even more suspicious..could it be the fact that the chemistry would be so big ,that sasuke might fall in love with her?and you know when sasuke would openly  either show or admit  that he romanticaly likes a girl,it will be  game over for other sasuke pairings

you can arguably say that they interacted in the cd drama,but those werent real sasuke and hinata,those were their alternate selfs..and its funny that sasuke's road to ninja self fell in love with rtn hinata ..feel free to disagree or draw conclusions everybody

keep in mind that im not saying sasuhina will happen,all im trying to say that its not impossible to happen,even if its a crack pairing

ps:im trying to liven up this thread   :chuckle:

Edited by natalieuciha, 04 July 2014 - 04:26 PM.

#113 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:05 PM

lol am i the only one here that thinks that this pairing has a little bit of a chance?like 5%? its not much at all but its still something..of course that 5% chance depends on narusaku..kishimoto seems to like  making big  twists in this story,twists that came out of nowehere ,the laters chapter prove it..lol...maybe he will make such a twist in the romantic subplot that he will kitten all the shipping fandom and make sasuhina canon..kishi seems to be a big troll and impredictable lately thats what makes me thinks so,i dont expect anything anymore...the fact that they never interacted,when all the rookies interacted in a way or another in either manga,movies,fillers ovas, and sd makes it even more suspicious..could it be the fact that the chemistry would be so big ,that sasuke might fall in love with her?and you know when sasuke would openly  either show or admit  that he romanticaly likes a girl,it will be  game over for other sasuke pairings

you can arguably say that they interacted in the cd drama,but those werent real sasuke and hinata,those were their alternate selfs..and its funny that sasuke's road to ninja self fell in love with rtn hinata ..feel free to disagree or draw conclusions everybody

keep in mind that im not saying sasuhina will happen,all im trying to say that its not impossible to happen,even if its a crack pairing

I honestly, honestly, don't think Kishi ever even thought of the possibility of SasuHina. But I sure hope he thinks of it one day  :umm:

#114 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

I honestly, honestly, don't think Kishi ever even thought of the possibility of SasuHina. But I sure hope he thinks of it one day  :umm:

You have fanfictions....to quench your thirst of SasuHina o_O

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#115 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:41 PM

who knows...i dont think he thought of kaguya and hagoromo and such either until recently..like i said,it can come out of nowhere...but since the cd drama exists.and he is also the one who wrote the plot for road to ninja,im sure 100% he  knows or at least ackowledges the posibility of sasuhina and this happened relatively recently..even sawyer noticed something in chapter 631  and he is a hardcore naruhina fan

Edited by natalieuciha, 04 July 2014 - 05:48 PM.

#116 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

Can't say I really see SasuHina as likely to happen, though it's true that Kishi has proven he can and will pull things out of thin air when it suits him. I guess anything is possible at this point, lol. As far as canon goes, I don't particularly support Sasuke ending up with anyone, including Karin. Especially Karin. No offense intended to any SasuKarin shippers, but I really don't like that pairing; I'd rather see Sasuke randomly end up with someone he hasn't tried to kill (like Hinata) than with Karin, or Sakura. Though I don't think it would bother Sasuke much at all to just remain alone.

#117 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

Can't say I really see SasuHina as likely to happen, though it's true that Kishi has proven he can and will pull things out of thin air when it suits him. I guess anything is possible at this point, lol. As far as canon goes, I don't particularly support Sasuke ending up with anyone, including Karin. Especially Karin. No offense intended to any SasuKarin shippers, but I really don't like that pairing; I'd rather see Sasuke randomly end up with someone he hasn't tried to kill (like Hinata) than with Karin, or Sakura. Though I don't think it would bother Sasuke much at all to just remain alone.

yea i totaly agree with the bolded hehe(oops the bold part is not showing ,well i agree with the most part of your post )..i also dislike sasukarin very much ,i try to tolerate it for the most part and respect ns shipers who ship it,but sometimes their rants gives me a headache...i think its a realy high chance for sasuke to end up alone,that if kishi doesnt plans to be impredictable and take risks..that would be a easy way out for him.and i also think it would be tragic for sasuke to end up either alone or with a rabbid fangirl

Edited by natalieuciha, 04 July 2014 - 06:04 PM.

#118 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

I completely agree with this. I just hope that when Sasuke finally does figure himself out, and starts treating people like Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi (somewhat) right again, and actually complies to using teamwork and rebuilding the bonds that he used to have with them... will he be able to possibly live his life right again. I don't know how the hell Kishi is gonna go about Sasuke's issues, but I just want it to be resolved (not now, but soon).

I'd rather he just live his life alone and in peace. Because Sasuke has been through hell, then he plunged deeper into it, and now he's just in mere confusion of his whole entire life.

Which is why he should totally somehow interact with Hinata, since her personality seems more fitting to the peace that he's looking for. It would be... refreshing for him. Hinata would probably be interested in him too, since she's apparently into loner guys who do have potential, but are lost into the darkness (a.k.a. Naruto, except Naruto doesn't go through things like that anymore, which is why I feel like her love for him is old, and shows how she doesn't really understand that his issues are much more broader than that - mostly due to Sasuke).

You know what I mean? XD And yeah, I don't get SasuKarin either... the pairing seems like a joke to me, since I feel like Karin is just freaking horny for him lol

#119 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:17 PM

I'm sorry lol ^^

I didn't understand well the purpose of the thread lol

You're fine! xD

As for Kishimoto thinking about SasuHina. I would say that yes he has thought about it. I just think he wants them to happen out of nowhere. Like "BAM! I got a crush on you now and I don't know how to act on it because I'm supposed to be big and bad Sasuke... Naruto help me please... :("

2XtVwF6.png

#120 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:22 PM

As for Kishimoto thinking about SasuHina. I would say that yes he has thought about it. I just think he wants them to happen out of nowhere. Like "BAM! I got a crush on you now and I don't know how to act on it because I'm supposed to be big and bad Sasuke... Naruto help me please... :("

I guess we'll never know ^^

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users