Close
Photo

NaruSaku In Boruto

Narusaku Boruto Bittersweet

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 06:16 PM

So true. Except both marriage seems miserable.

They are, and we shouldn't hope for anything really poignant of NaruSaku unfortunately in this series considering this is for the "real" fans aka the screw-ups, the obnoxious trolls, etc. who ruined Naruto as a series jut to satisfy their pairing and also ruining the story for everyone else in the process. ~_~

#22 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 10:22 PM

Hey as long as NH and SS get a divorce I'm all up for it :yes: NS doesn't have to marry nor do I want it to as some sort of apology or consolation prize, but as long as they get to FEEL what we felt during chapter 700, I'm gonna jump over the moon :banana:

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 August 2019 - 03:24 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#23 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 04:08 AM

I haven't seen any (lack the care of, lol). But I won't be surprised if there are such things teased.

As many pointed out, the objective is clear: to bring back NS fans who supported the series financially.

Look, it costs about USD 2 million to produce an average 13-episode anime season. Excluding promotion and advertisement.

Roughly it'll cost USD 154k to produce an episode.

The studio could've spent those budget to promote the existing pairings (SS/NH). Or any other topics that are more important. Why spending time, money and effort to tease NS?

Only reason I could think of is SP realizes how bad SS/NH is and how it's affecting sales.

NS was what the domestic audience believed the final pairing would be. Despite what pro-Enders say, Sakura was one of the most popular characters in the series. What they did to end that pairing though has been very controversial. Naruto ended up being labelled a scumbag while Sakura is seen as weak for going after Sasuke. Then there was the whole fiasco of taking Sakura's spot as series heroine away from her and giving it to someone who a) is seen as a crappy sister because of The Last and, b) her romantic pursuits used to be the subject of jokes.

Hinata isn't working, while SS is toxic beyond all belief. But those characters, in theory, aren't the stars anymore. So promoting BS by comparing it to a pairing people actually liked, even showing those two remained close despite marrying other people (and the scenes that clearly show they've drifted apart, like Naruto not knowing if his best friend was ever pregnant), makes a little sense to me but it also shows just how off the ending was.

After all, SP has tried to make Hinata more Sakura-like and the latest novel is trying up her power levels. "Yeah, she retired only achieving the chunin rank. That's how reliable she was seen. But she's jonin now and can kick her sister's ass." Hinata is a parasite in the worst senses of the word, and it's not just her Naruto-kun she's feeding off of.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#24 Merchant Of Blue Death

Merchant Of Blue Death

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 01:15 AM

I tried to read the first volume or Boruto and I put it back on the shelf at Barnes and Noble. TO me it was a huge betrayal of both Naruto and Sakura. Even with Ch700 you could see how bad Hinata was for Naruto. Instead of putting her foot down when Naruto began working all hours as Hokage she just let him do what he wanted to do. Had it been Sakura that was married to him what do you think her reaction would've been the first time he sent a shadow clone to a family function, even a small one like a school holiday? If the new trend is to tease readers and viewers of Boruto with saccharin scenes of our favorite characters sharing a moment here and there as well as depicting each of them showing some form of regret in not giving themselves a chance then it's a flawed strategy in regaining the same people they alienated in the first place.

Personally I could care less about the canon francise's because of how badly Naruto and Sakura's marriages turned out. Seriously, Naruto is a kitten of a father that can't even personally attend his own child's birthday but sends a clone in his place. Sasuke is even worse staying out of the village for months and years at a time to the point his only child views his best friend as her father because Naruto was the only male that was constantly in her life. 

The more I hear of the original story being revised and changed to line up with the final movie of Naruto and the canon couples the more I lose interest. I still have my manga from 12 years ago that still have Naruto proclaiming his love for Sakura as in a romantic way and not the same as he loves ramen. A few years ago a young lady named Emma Watson asked the author JK Rowling about her choices for who ended up with who at the end of her series of books. Rowling admitted that the marriage of Hermione and Ron was a big mistake that made absolutely no literary sense at all, a selfish bit of indulgence. The flipside of that is Kishimoto and SP doing all they can to remove Kishimoto's earlier comments about Naruto and Sakura as well as changing the manga volumes to line up with the official ending and continuation series. Is anyone holding their breath waiting for him to admit that he screwed up the story and screwed the fans?

Since that's never going to happen I say bring on the affair and divorce fan fiction stories. At least in our stories Sakura actually loves the real Naruto and not the perfect, can't do any wrong phantasm that Hinata is in love with. In my opinion she's worse than any of Sasuke's fan club. While they all try to give him things to celebrate his birthday and Christmas, not once while they were in the academy or afterwards did she ever do the same for Naruto. If she had really loved him she would've actually given him something without fear. she would've stood up for him when Sakura or Ino insulted or hit him. She never did anything but watch from the shadows because she was shy, more like afraid of what others would think  of her. At one time I was one of those that wanted Naruto to fall for her because of the anime. When I began reading the manga my viewpoint changed and what I saw of her made me realize how shallow she was. Where she was fainting at his touch or stuttering as he looked at her Sakura was beginning to see how much potential Naruto actually had. She was ready to raise her hand in the first exam not because she was scared for her safety but scared that Naruto would fail the test and lose any chance of being Hokage. As it's been pointed out in this topic, Sakura and Naruto grew closer over time but Sakura began believing that he would be Hokage and would do everything she could to help him reach that goal and dream. Hinata never did much to get close to Naruto and there was never enough to win his affection let alone his attention as a possible lover. 

If there is a manipulative reason for SP's new trend continues I say bring out the affair and divorce stories. Better yet, let's have more stories like "Love Can Be Different" where Naruto and Sakura rediscover their feelings for each other after the deaths of their spouses.  

#25 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 03:28 PM

Well said and that is WHY I never bothered with Boruto, and never will

#26 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 02:48 AM

I've never had any interest in Boruto, glad I was right to not try it.

#27 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 26 December 2019 - 08:52 AM

I think someone already asked this, but are there screenshots of this or clips? I definitely would like to see them to judge but I long ago stopped reading the Boruto manga, let alone watch the anime. Itd be cool to see since the last time I watched everything looked to be a disaster.

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#28 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 07:28 PM

Mmm, there are always clips on YouTube. I am always getting Boruto clips and videos on my recommended list all the time just because I watch anime videos. wonder if there is way to block Boruto trash specifically. I don't even want to watch Naruto clips anymore 

#29 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 03 January 2020 - 07:43 PM

Mmm, there are always clips on YouTube. I am always getting Boruto clips and videos on my recommended list all the time just because I watch anime videos. wonder if there is way to block Boruto trash specifically. I don't even want to watch Naruto clips anymore 

Same here. Sometimes, when I watch either My Hero Academia, DBZ/Super or even Fire Force, some Naruto clips comes up. The only time I may watch or listen is the Clash of Ninja series. I lowkey missed that series so much, it had potential to be a traditional Naruto fighter but it got outshine for Ultimate Ninja Storm series, which I found out that it legitimately copied the formula from the Budokai Tenkaichi series from Dragon Ball!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#30 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 12:12 AM

For youtube, you just have to keep click do not recommend and do not recommend this channel till the algorithm gets the hint.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Narusaku, Boruto, Bittersweet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users