Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#1001 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 15 September 2020 - 08:25 PM

My concern for this scene is that Tokai will skip Naruto's heart demon. It is a its a Chinese wuxia reference when one's heart is filled with negative emotions (which is is seen in many Chinese cultivation novels). Naruto has been traumatized since childhood from Sakura's infatuation over Sasuke. From the hospital scene in part 1 to chapter 693.

He needs vent out these negative emotion otherwise its going to be a repeat. He's going to be the same way to Sakura just as he's done in the canon to Hinata... drink his life away and neglect his NS child or children.

Naruto had experienced Sakura's feelings in the Genjutsu. although, he will not deny Sakura's feeling, that heart demon will devour his sanity because he will be questioning himself "what if Sasuke and Sakura become close". Because there will be times when Sakura and Sasuke will be alone as friends or part of a two man cell team when Naruto becomes Hokage and marries Sakura. 

This will be the perfect scene for Naruto to vanquish the heart demon and just vent his frustrations. It should be something like the canon version, but different and more logical approach. I'm sure Naruto is going to repeat his phrase "I hate when people lie to themselves". Of course it should set off a chain reaction for Sakura to get angry, but she knows Naruto had suffered greatly from her childhood crush.

That's more than enough to break her heart and make her cry. She might or might not retort back at her second failed confession before leaving Naruto alone. Naruto on the other hand, noticed that he broke Sakura's heart. Going by the canon, the reason why never confessed to Sakura because he wanted to make Sakura happy because her feelings towards Sasuke and what he said to sai and what was also said in that chapter 693. 

Guilt is the first step of vanquishing the demon heart and make Naruto trust her more. And off course the usual patch up romance scene at the conclusion. That's how i would have write it if i was the author  :hehehe:

I agree that it would be perfect to have a scene that will erase all doubt in Narutos mind that Sakura-Chan truly loves him.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1002 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:24 PM

I missed your Theory Thread because Ramenatsu posted a lot of the Japanese response and kishi's interviews fro 2chan forum.

what he say?

ナルサク

#1003 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:59 PM

I missed your Theory Thread because Ramenatsu posted a lot of the Japanese response and kishi's interviews fro 2chan forum.

Oh dear, speaking of Ramenatsu, have you guys heard from them these past years or? 

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1004 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 September 2020 - 06:55 PM

I agree that it would be perfect to have a scene that will erase all doubt in Narutos mind that Sakura-Chan truly loves him.

There is so much he can do and If I'm correct, inside the cave (inside the crater) is the Sakura Blossom woods. The NaruHina poster where Naruto chases after Hinata min the stupid canon  :wot:

what he say?

That's a long time ago. If you remember, Chatte posts a theories thread about Naruto: The Last film. Ramenatsu and Rikudou posted a lot of Japanese fanbase responses including many of Kishi's interviews.

Oh dear, speaking of Ramenatsu, have you guys heard from them these past years or?

Ramenatsu said he will be staying away from Naruto franchise related content and hasn't logged in since 2015. Rikudou's last visit was in 2017.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1005 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 04:43 PM

There is so much he can do and If I'm correct, inside the cave (inside the crater) is the Sakura Blossom woods. The NaruHina poster where Naruto chases after Hinata min the stupid canon  :wot:

That's a long time ago. If you remember, Chatte posts a theories thread about Naruto: The Last film. Ramenatsu and Rikudou posted a lot of Japanese fanbase responses including many of Kishi's interviews.

Ramenatsu said he will be staying away from Naruto franchise related content and hasn't logged in since 2015. Rikudou's last visit was in 2017.

Was there a Sakura blossom woods? Wow, didn't remember that.

I was so amazed by the sheer stupidity of that movie that I didn't even notice that part.

Oooh, my long ass theory back then. I even had someone now comment on it, after I recovered my blog, who basically made me all kinds of ways. And I was like Kid, chill your pants, it's an old THEORY.

Well, I can only understand him, to be honest.

I wonder if that thread is still here somewhere? I would so love to refresh my memory with some of those impressions, tbh.

#1006 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 20 September 2020 - 07:05 PM

so, Naruto fell into the Sakura Blossom Woods in the movie? Could be a sign.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1007 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 05 October 2020 - 11:17 PM

Okay every here it is a brand new page and I think that as NS fans and Naruto fans we are all going to love this page I know I did.

naruto_doujin__alternative_the_last_ch_0

#1008 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 October 2020 - 11:19 PM

I LOVE THIS!

#1009 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 05 October 2020 - 11:20 PM

Need more pages Damnit!!

These one page teases are too much aaaahhhhh!!!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1010 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 October 2020 - 11:34 PM

Okay every here it is a brand new page and I think that as NS fans and Naruto fans we are all going to love this page I know I did.

OMG!!! It's so beautiful. 

tenor.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#1011 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 October 2020 - 11:57 PM

Is it wrong that it brought a tear to my eyes?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1012 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 06 October 2020 - 12:18 AM

Is it wrong that it brought a tear to my eyes?

Nope not at all because this page was beautiful, as it shows the close relationship that the two have for each other.

True that right now neither are a couple but give it time and they will get together.

#1013 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 03:20 AM

OMG!!! It's so beautiful. 

tenor.gif

This is soooo good :D

#1014 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 06 October 2020 - 12:09 PM

This is really the first true hug since the end of the Pain Arc (not counting the failed-confession). Good way to kick-off the NaruSaku fest no matter the result being either romantic or a fall out drama.

Now, with this upcoming pages, it will be a perfect opportunity to stick it to Sakura anti-fanbase about her being totally "useless" by having her to cushion the fall like summoning Katsuyuu (Tsunade's summoning slug) or use the Strength of 100 Seal to decrease the acceleration of their descent, besides the healing scene.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1015 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 04:06 PM

You see, that's it... that's the essence! I haven't felt such feelings since a long time ago. It warmed my heart, really. 

That's the story we all knew and loved!

#1016 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 October 2020 - 05:06 AM

You see, that's it... that's the essence! I haven't felt such feelings since a long time ago. It warmed my heart, really. 

That's the story we all knew and loved!

I know how you feel, Chatte. :D Tohkai really has done his best ot capture that old feeling of what Naruto was before the ending and everything leading up to it ****ed it up!

#1017 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 07 October 2020 - 09:51 PM

I can easily picture the last panel (blackout) of how they will look like in bed  :th_yeah: Sakura has been the one to hug him lately. My wager is that she will initiate the first kiss scene just like back in chapter 3 the bench scene  :thumb:   

#1018 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 03:04 AM

Nope not at all because this page was beautiful, as it shows the close relationship that the two have for each other.

True that right now neither are a couple but give it time and they will get together.

It's because when I saw that page, I saw them. I saw the characters that I fell in love with. (Not in that way XD )

It's the essence of what made me continue Naruto when I got into it. I've said this before I've started watching Naruto because I saw the Naruto vs Gaara fight and saw monsters and said yeah I'll give it a shot, but that's not what kept me going. It was the characters, the story.

And seeing this made me feel like here's a fan who actually gets it, unlike the people who were in charge of it.

I've noticed this trend in a way quite often, where the fans understand what makes the project better than the creators themselves. Or in some cases the creators have no idea what makes their work tick at all.

Edited by Nostradamus, 09 October 2020 - 03:05 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1019 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 05:10 AM

I've noticed this trend in a way quite often, where the fans understand what makes the project better than the creators themselves. Or in some cases the creators have no idea what makes their work tick at all.

That's one reason why fanfiction can be so much more fun than the official stuff is too. Because you nailed it best about how fans can understand what makes a project better than the creators could.

#1020 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 05:37 PM

It's been long time since I feel this vibe from you guys.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users