14 replies to this topic

#1 Fanwoman

Fanwoman

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:45 AM

How have I been an NS fan for years and not known about this place before now? Thankfully The Reading Cay kindly invited me so I might enjoy a troll-free fan forum with other like-minded fans.

Ramble about the end of the series

Anyway, that aside, although I am a seasoned anime fan, I came fairly late to "Naruto." A friend was moving and gave me all her "Shonen Jumps," and I read through them in the summer of 2010. Then the hubby and I watched the show and caught up some time in 2011. By then, I'd already started writing fic about the series. Although I've always been a NaruSaky fan, I have never written anything with Sakura as the lead, and only one with Naruto, though I was using him for other purposes. That will likely not change, but I'm hoping joining H&E will guide me to some good new reading.

I don't suppose luvtoshi is in here? I especially adore her NS fic.

If there are any rules about using other peoples' fanart for icons, please let me know--thanks!

Oh! And where can you talk about the current manga and anime? I'd like to know. Thanks!

Nice to meet you all.

Edited by Fanwoman, 03 December 2014 - 01:59 AM.

#2 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:08 AM

Welcome to H&E !  :thumb:  :shake:

Your meme is so true...kishimoto was really bad at handling some of his females characters...a shame

You can talk about current manga and anime here! 

http://www.narusaku....hp?showforum=34

Edited by Nar123, 03 December 2014 - 02:08 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#3 Fanwoman

Fanwoman

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:31 AM

I don't know whether to laugh or cry over your sig!

Thanks for taking a look at my meme and pointing me in the direction of where to post spoilery things!

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 03:29 AM

Welcome to Heaven and Earth!!!!!! :D  :lol:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:03 AM

Welcome. :D

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#6 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 06:57 PM

Welcome:)

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#7 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Cosplay *.*

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:04 PM

Hi and welcome :happy:

Dattebayo :P

Watching up und down :nslove: :narusaku:

#8 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 03 December 2014 - 11:13 PM

Given how...displeased I was with the ending, it was a relief to know I wasn't alone in my thinking. 

Is it really you?  Fanwoman from fanfiction.net?  It's me... Kanji no Sakka.  Very glad to see you here.

#9 Fanwoman

Fanwoman

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:21 PM

Is it really you?  Fanwoman from fanfiction.net?  It's me... Kanji no Sakka.  Very glad to see you here.

Yes, it's me! How nice to meet someone else I know from ffnet here.

Thank you and everyone else for the welcome.

#10 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:13 PM

Welcome to the mix, Fanwoman :D I think you're gonna like it here, since there's many of us who are fun to talk with. I can assure you of that much :)

#11 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 06:02 AM

Welcome to H and E!

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#12 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:57 AM

Welcome to Heaven and Earth~ And your meme is spot on. The destruction of all these capable and developed characters is truly tragic...  :confused: I honestly don't care if NH is canon or not, just the way it went about was absolutely horrible. I actually shipped NaruHina up until Part 2 when Sakura became more intriguing. Her development I mean. It just showed so much potential of her falling for Naruto, and I just thought that would be perfect. For Naruto to get his happy ending. For Sakura to get her happy ending, after so much heartbreak. For Hinata to become a better kunoichi, and still look up to Naruto. For Sasuke to finally be left alone, yet in peace with his friends and family.

I think we're all pretty upset with how it ended up. Naruto was one of my most favorite shows. NaruHina romance wasn't the reason why I watch it. It never was for anyone. So why does Kishi expect us all to just, accept it, and love it... He should've expected a lot of people to dislike it. More than half the fans Japan. The rational fans from other places in the world. Just why NaruHina? As a person who formerly shipped this, I think anyone can see the major flaws that go with that pairing. A shame Kishi of all people didn't see it in his own manga...

Anyways I hope you enjoy it here! It's a very nice forum :)

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#13 Fanwoman

Fanwoman

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:37 AM

Welcome to Heaven and Earth~ And your meme is spot on. The destruction of all these capable and developed characters is truly tragic...  :confused: I honestly don't care if NH is canon or not, just the way it went about was absolutely horrible. I actually shipped NaruHina up until Part 2 when Sakura became more intriguing. Her development I mean. It just showed so much potential of her falling for Naruto, and I just thought that would be perfect. For Naruto to get his happy ending. For Sakura to get her happy ending, after so much heartbreak. For Hinata to become a better kunoichi, and still look up to Naruto. For Sasuke to finally be left alone, yet in peace with his friends and family.

I think we're all pretty upset with how it ended up. Naruto was one of my most favorite shows. NaruHina romance wasn't the reason why I watch it. It never was for anyone. So why does Kishi expect us all to just, accept it, and love it... He should've expected a lot of people to dislike it. More than half the fans Japan. The rational fans from other places in the world. Just why NaruHina? As a person who formerly shipped this, I think anyone can see the major flaws that go with that pairing. A shame Kishi of all people didn't see it in his own manga...

Anyways I hope you enjoy it here! It's a very nice forum :)

Thanks! One of my NaruHina fan friends said she didn't like the ending either, since there was no explanation. She had always assumed it would be NaruSaku, since that was what made sense.

Love your sig gif and what you say after it!

Oh, and thanks for checking out my meme!

#14 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:51 AM

Thanks! One of my NaruHina fan friends said she didn't like the ending either, since there was no explanation. She had always assumed it would be NaruSaku, since that was what made sense.

Love your sig gif and what you say after it!

Oh, and thanks for checking out my meme!

The meme is great :hug: You sure nailed it! :D

#15 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:58 AM

Welcome! :happy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users