LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 10 July 2020 - 11:15 PM

So originally I was gonna post this in the Great Naruto Discussion Thread, but I I figured it would be easier here, It's a few designs I made for my own NaruSaku child, Sachiko "Sachi" Uzumaki, and I've even wrote out a little backstory for her: 

Heads up the backstory is about 6 paragraphs! 

tumblr_inline_p8mkgt3kYn1voebhp_500.png

tumblr_inline_p8mkh3W0Ra1voebhp_500.png        

tumblr_inline_p8w78jKTFi1voebhp_500.png

Sachiko “Sachi” Uzumaki is a 12 year old girl who aspires to be someone that can live up to her parents legacy Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno, The Heroes of the 4th Great Ninja War. Sachi was very free-spirited when viewing life throughout the village of Konoha.  Some have mentioned that her free-spirited nature leads to her more mischievous side akin to how her father pulled pranks in the old days. Her ninja way is, “Stay positive and have fun.”

Though, the mischievous is rarely present to Sachi when it comes to her life with family. Everyday after the Academy, Sachi would always visit her mother Sakura at the hospital to see how she was doing, helping her out at home because she is due in 4 months. Her father Naruto, leaves a shadow clone in his office to help her as much as possible. Sachi and Naruto would often joke with and  even visit him in the office before Sakura was 3 month pregnant. Her usual priority is taking care of her little sister Hanami even when they go out for a night time. At times, Sachi would get into conflicts with her twin Shachiku due her care-free nature, or when she’s trying to prove a point to him even when she’s wrong. Which sometimes leads Hanami to break up their bickering by reminding them about Sakura’s temper even during her pregnancy.

Unlike most ninjas, Sachi’s chakra would always disperse at points during her training whether it was a one on one with Shinachiku or a classmate from The Academy. There will be a rare exception where she’ll have a grasp at it, but 95% percent of the time it’ll blow up. She would even look to her parents for advice to see some alternatives such as target practice, walking on water, hanging upside down etc, the results would still be the same. Things only got worse when it came to the chakra test because Sachi doesn’t succeed compared to Shina who passed with flying colors.  

Due to the expectations of being a child of Heroes from the 4th Great Ninja War, Most of her classmates laughed at her display during  the test. Sachi was so shattered by the embarrassment that they even questioned if she really was a daughter of the war heroes, and didn’t even proceed with her usual mischievous acts in Konoha, or tease Shina throughout the entire day. Not even a single ounce of bickering occurred between the two. She just stuffed her face against the pillow in her bedroom. Naruto, Sakura, and Hanami would check  up on Sachi then explain everything that happened in the Academy.   

That following day, Sakura took Sachi to the hospital on her request to see what the problem was for her chakra disperse. Turns out that Sachi was amongst a rare case of people who have an imbalance chakra system, she discovered that 3 to 4 of her chakra points weren’t fully formed. That only made her more devastated because it meant that there was a slim chance that Sachi could ever become a ninja.  Naruto offered an idea to Sakura to see if they could perform a chakra transplant by extracting a portion of Kurama’s chakra, and transferring it to their daughter. Sakura was a little hesitant about the idea until she recalled what Naruto did in the War, and shortly after performed the transplant to their daughter. Ultimately, the transplant was a success and Sachi finally maintained a balanced chakra system.

Sachi, then decides to experiment her new balanced chakra system by requesting to Shino sensei for a make up to the Chakra test in front of the class, and he agree to do so. It didn’t exactly matched up to her prodigy twin brother Shinachiku, but Sachi managed to place herself from dead last to now marking herself at 7th spot. Even though there was some chatter amongst the class in shock, she told them “I could care less about being the best. All that mattered was making a first step in progress, and I did just proved it you got that punks!” in a pseudo Sakura like manner, as class came to an end.   

Side note: 

In case anyone is curious, no possessing a fraction of Kurama’s chakra isn’t gonna make Sachi just like Naruto. In fact, her chakra stamina would only be 28% higher than an average ninja. There would actually be a more gradual build to that even taking place in the story. 

There’s only real trait Sachi would share with Naruto, but it’s a very miniscule aspect when it comes to combat. I might reveal it later if you guys want. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 10 July 2020 - 11:16 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#2 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 06:23 AM

I love reading headcanons about NaruSaku family life & children. Sachi is a cutie!

#3 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:21 PM

moar plez *nod nod*

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#4 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 15 July 2020 - 06:54 PM

She's cute. Her backstory is even interesting. Great job!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#5 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 15 July 2020 - 11:39 PM

Thanks everyone, I'm currently working on a fanfic about Sachi at the moment. So as soon as the first chapter is out, I'll be sure to post it here. I should say that I've even got Sachi's design when she's 15 years old lol

#6 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 12:36 AM

She's really adorable also, love her back story, hope to have more  :happy:

#7 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 21 January 2023 - 05:09 PM

She's really adorable also, love her back story, hope to have more  :happy:

Thanks for the reply Serenity and I'm happy that you love her backstory:

I did write the first chapter a while a couple years back: 

https://www.fanficti...t/s/13851756/1/

I do wanna say that February 20th 2023 will be when I continue writing more of her story. 

I was gonna plan for Jan 28th, but this past sunday (Jan 15th) I had a seizure so I'm using this next month to recuperate my energy and take care of my health before I'm ready to share more of her story! 

#8 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 13 August 2023 - 03:48 AM

OMG, how did I forget to share this on here... 

It's Chapter 2....  I was almost certain that I already shared it, but must've slipped my mind. 

No worries will be an easy fix,  Link for Chapter 2: https://www.fanficti...Sachiko-Uzumaki

Btw,  Chapter 3 was originally supposed to drop last night but I fell asleep in the middle of revisions, and today I've been absolutely swamped.  but tomorrow I'll be able to share it with you guys. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users