#1 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

Full E3 Conference List

Any predictions on what we'll see this year?

I'm actually pumped because its the start of a new generation.

Shoot your predictions below!

#2 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

TURN ON THE HYPE MACHINE

What I'm particularly glad is Square Enix's Square Enix Live. They'll pretty much use Youtube as their main way to show E3 stuff to the general public.

http://www.joystiq.c...e3-video-shows/

Why am I glad? I pretty much just stop paying attention to E3 after the Big Three's conferences, so this Live thing is much easier to access and pay attention to.

#3 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:17 AM

LAST GUARDIAN!!!!!!
SK-303_image007.jpg

#4 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

Can't wait for Dragon Age 3 reveal.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#5 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

I wonder if there is an list of confirmed games to appear in there. Of course there's gonna be a load of new games with the upcoming generation. I expect to see more of the new Killzone, Watch dogs, Dragon age and Infamous.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

Looking forward to the Nintendo conference. biggrin.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ May 24 2013, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, man, me too! I'm kinda scared to find out if you're going to play Hawke, Warden, or neither of them, though. unsure.gif

#8 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ May 24 2013, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, man, me too! I'm kinda scared to find out if you're going to play Hawke, Warden, or neither of them, though. unsure.gif

Bioware confirmed that we would get an comepletely new protagonist for Inquisition. I wouldn't be surprised if the protagonist is an seeker looking for Hawke and the Warden.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#9 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:07 AM

New character definitely. Maybe even have Hawke and the Warden be party members or allies to stop the templar-mage war.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#10 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

Ooh, if that's the case, I don't really mind it so much, then.  Considering the ending of 2, I guess it makes sense.  I do hope, somewhere along the line (whether in another game), we get to play as either Warden or Hawke.....  Maybe an entire party of Warden, Hawke, and the Inquisition protagonist!  :wow:

I can imagine the snarkfest.......

Oh jeez..., I just realized, how would Bioware handle the save transfer if a game comes out on the PS4BoxOne?  :ermm:

#11 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

Don't forget Cassandra Pentaghast. I'm sure she'll play a big role in DA3. She may even be a companion herself. Which would be great because she was awesome in Dawn of the Seeker.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#12 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:28 PM

http://www.destructo...ontent=FaceBook

E3 schedule

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 31 May 2013 - 11:29 PM.

#13 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:31 PM

http://kotaku.com/wa...shado-511682620

Lords of Shadow 2 trailer.

#14 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

I believe this is related to E3 so I'll share it here:

http://www.nintendol...ltrate_your_3ds

Fun note: I got my 3DS barely a week ago. Heh... kinda lucky to be just in time. :D

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 07 June 2013 - 06:43 PM.

#15 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:24 AM

Fun note: I got my 3DS barely a week ago. Heh... kinda lucky to be just in time. :D

XD Miyamato came on mine to promote Luigi's Mansion 2, and now Iwata's here! Just need good ol' Reggie and we'll have the trifecta.

Also...welcome to the club. Hope you got Fire Emblem. I actually added Soren, your old signature character, onto my Awakening team. So awesome.  :wow:

-----

Regarding E3, I don't plan on getting the new Xbox or Playstation in the immediate future, though I'd like to know if the PS3 is getting a price drop with the the new one coming out. I doubt we're gonna get any pricing info at E3 though. Maybe find out how Sony and Nintendo plan to rectify the Vita and Wii U situations (or if the former's given up completely on the Western front).

Some Windwaker HD or Zelda U news will make me happy, as will X and the Fire Emblem / SMT crossover. Maybe see how far Sakurai's along in Smash 4. Lloyd Irving and Shulk as characters please! 

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#16 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:26 AM

XD Miyamato came on mine to promote Luigi's Mansion 2, and now Iwata's here! Just need good ol' Reggie and we'll have the trifecta.

Also...welcome to the club. Hope you got Fire Emblem. I actually added Soren, your old signature character, onto my Awakening team. So awesome.  :wow:

-----

Regarding E3, I don't plan on getting the new Xbox or Playstation in the immediate future, though I'd like to know if the PS3 is getting a price drop with the the new one coming out. I doubt we're gonna get any pricing info at E3 though. Maybe find out how Sony and Nintendo plan to rectify the Vita and Wii U situations (or if the former's given up completely on the Western front).

Some Windwaker HD or Zelda U news will make me happy, as will X and the Fire Emblem / SMT crossover. Maybe see how far Sakurai's along in Smash 4. Lloyd Irving and Shulk as characters please!

Hehehe, I do plan to get that sooner or later. Problem being that the money income is not great at the moment. Of course, I do plan to fix that, and when I get the game, I'll be sure to let you know.

Anyway, to stay on topic, if the rumor that KH3 is one of the surprises of E3 turns out to be true, maybe that would be enough of a reason for me to get me a PS4.

#17 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:30 AM

Aww, what? I missed out on that. Did see that the demo for Project X Zone was available, so not a total loss. I don't use my 3DS often enough, and I have KH:Dream Drop Distance to play throurh yet.

Concerning the next gen consoles...I already bought a WiiU at launch, which I partially regret and was considering trading in until they announced Sonic as an exclusives and the rumors of a 3D Mario releasing this winter. Not to mention that they have a horrible account system and I wouldn't want to lose my downloads. >_>

So I'm being cautious. I'm doubting If i ever will buy an Xboxone with all its restrictions. I don't really care for Halo, I do like Gears, but I can live without it if I have too. And Remedy killed Alan Wake, the one exclusive I did love. PS4 is going to be pricey as well with its 8GB GDDR5.  All that power will be reflected in its cost. I'll need to be impressed by the launch titles, along with the other separate capabilities as a console.

This E3, Console wise, here is what I want to see from the Big 3.

Sony-More games, more exclusives. Show us how it looks and hope its not too much of a space waster. What their approach on DRM will be, what is their plan for online service, and maybe the pricing? Games wise more on Infamous second son, deep down, Naughty Dog's next project, and the rumored reveal of Final Fantasy Versus XIII re-branded as Final Fantasy XV and exclusive to Sony. And show us some real gameplay.  Act like the Vita matters. Show some new games. The Vita has a great Indie library backing it up, but it needs bigger, exclusive titles. The rumored Resident Evil game would be a great example.

Microsoft-Not much hope at this point. Show some games besides the numerous Kinect centric titles they will surely display. New IPs, like the Titan Fall game from Respawn(although respawn already seems to hint at going multiplat with it in the future, if not sooner.) Hopefully the next Gears and Halo titles will be moving along in development. Show us why we will have to pay for online. I know they are going to continue to charge, I know they are probably going to raise the price, give us good reasons why anyone should continue to pay for what the competition is giving us already FOR FREE.

Nintendo-WIIU WIIU WIIU. That's the sound of Nintendo's ambulance trying to keep their "next gen" console alive on life support. There is much to be done. A year ago, the good will was flowing, Reggie and Iwata memes were being displayed and overused upon us all. Then they released the thing, with no worthwhile titles that appealed to core gamer or even the casual. 3rd Parties like EA have abandoned ship. We're expecting a new 3D Mario, updates on Windwaker HD and Sonic Lost Worlds, along with looks at Smash bros 4 and the next Zelda. That said, they had those franchises on Gamecube, and it still finished a distanced 3rd. They need IP's that reach outside of their hardcore nintendo demographic. The new Sonic is a great start, they need other 3rd Parties to help out, Ubisoft comes to mind as a big dev that supports every piece of tech without discrimination. The 3DS is fine. They should spend 10 minutes on it, it really doesn't need that much help anymore.

Square Enix and EA's pressers are also worth watching. They are both going to show a number of titles coming this next gen. Squenix can please me immensely if they announce a Sleeping Dogs sequel.

Edited by Mik3, 08 June 2013 - 05:40 AM.

\

#18 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:01 AM

Holy kitten, E3 is kicking ASS this year! :wow:

So excited for all the epicawesome games and systems coming out! :wibble:

#19 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:17 AM

Holy kitten, E3 is kicking ASS this year! :wow:

So excited for all the epicawesome games and systems coming out! :wibble:

qft, I was a big opponent of Microsoft and they brought games, so many of them. Titanfall specifically was astounding. I will wait for a price cut, and maybe reconsider getting it later just to play their first parties. 

EA even redeemed themselves. Missed ubisoft, heard they were great. And we all know Sony came through for the gamers. Ninty can step up now and show us the new mario,. zelda and smash.

\

#20 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:06 AM

So frigging gorgeous! I can't...I just...can't :wibble:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users