• Please log in to reply
3333 replies to this topic

#2541 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 13 September 2018 - 02:57 PM

My thoughts about episode 73.

You’d think yamato would hate being indefinitely assigned to watch orochimaru of all people. This is how Naruto treats his past sensei?   

During the meeting I felt bad for the village elders having to put up with an idiot in the position of hokage.

Kakashi basically has to step in and tell everyone they are wasting their time blaming Naruto and they should just focus on cleaning up the mess he has made. They all basically have to work around him..

We get to the konohamaru meltdown I thought should have happened last episode.

Naruto says nothing would have been different if he had told konohamaru about mitsuki's origins from the beginning. But if that’s true then.. why didn’t he?... umm... err.... hmm. The obvious conclusion is that Naruto doesn’t even trust his childhood friend and jonin konohamaru to do the right thing on his own.. so he tries to manipulate him…

Shikamaru says personal feelings are forbidden on missions.. umm he does know that Naruto did exactly that.. like all those times with sasuke.. or that time with obito..  or kitten like every single opponent he faced.. Moreover the very reason this problem started was that Naruto made a decision based on nothing but his personal feelings..   

The lab scenes confirm again that orochimaru is STILL doing kittened up human experiments with naruto’s support.

Suigetsu asks that boruto refer to orochimaru as sama. Umm what happened to make Suigetsu give up on his dreams of collecting the seven swords and decide to become such a subservient lacky to the guy who imprisoned and experimented on him as a kid?

Orochimaru saying that there is no reason to worry since mitsuki will literally self-destruct if anything goes wrong made me laugh at how messed up it is.

When boruto and sadara are left staring, horrified, at the cloning tanks I thought.. you know the writers could actually take this in a really interesting direction. With this new generation of kids realizing how kittened up and evil the old generation and village have become and deciding to do something about it. ..I doubt that will actually happen though.   

#2542 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:22 PM

Episode 73 "The Other Side of the Moon"

Boruto and Sarada sneak out of the village and head to Orochimaru's research lab to find clues about Mitsuki. After evading the ninja guarding the entrance, they get in. But what they observe at the facility and hear from Orochimaru makes Boruto realize that he never truly knew Mitsuki. Meanwhile, the village finds out that Boruto and Sarada have gone in search of Mitsuki, and Shikadai and his Team 10 are assigned a tracking mission to bring them back.

This is pain in the ass to watch because the uploader edit a lot of things and the text/subtitle disappear very fast.

Anyway , boruto and salad on their way to oro's hideout , boruto ask salad if they gonna get answer from him salad said "probably". Meanwhile we see yamato and orochimaru talking , yamato ask him about the attack and if he was responsible he said no because his goal is to unlock the truth about all the things in this world and he has no other interest. Back in the village the meeting of the higher ups continue , and the elder questioning borutos dad why he let mitsuki enroll through the academy because they believe hes not even a human child , borutos dad said he wants to believe in him. A guard pop in their meeting room informing that salad and boruto gone missing too , they instantly know that both brat is after mitsuki too so they dispatch borutos friends to go after and bring them back. Konohamaru insist to go as well because it's his student that gone missing and he was angry and ask borutos dad why did he keep quiet abour mitsuki , he said "orochimaru is a villain that bring disaster to the village and even killed granpa so why did you put mitsuki in my team?". Borutos dad said that "if you know about it will it change anything ? and besides even if hes the child of your sword enemies doesn't make it reasonable to hate him right?". Shikamaru said he can't allow him to go because he said "Personal feelings are forbidden on mission". Back to boruto and salad , salad transform into mitsuki to delay konoha pursuer. Boruto arrive at oro's hideout alone he find a room with test tube and inside it there's mitsuki clone sleeping. He meet suigetsu and orochimaru , orochimaru said that all of them is mitsuki and they are his experiment , boruto angry and said "isn't mitsuki your child?" , orochimaru said that the secret of his research will be revealed. In the forest konoha jounin pursue mitsuki (salad in disguise) , they caught her but she got rescue from Karin , boruto and salad reunite salad is surprise seeing mitsuki clone in the tube. Meanwhile Orochimaru having a conversation with unknown man with white hair , they didn't show his face , he said that "Mitsuki has enter stage 2 and before he do perhaps he needs to understand the true nature of that moonlight". Borutos got upset because no one said anything about him and keeping this whole thing secret and he realize that he knows nothing about Mitsuki and when his resolve looks like starting to waver salad said that friends trust each other with smile and that strengthen his resolve. Bit fast forward , boruto and salad resume their journey to find mitsuki in the morning and they block by their friend ino shika cho and the episode ends.

Couple things that i think should be note :

-Shikamaru .... what the F did you just said to Konohamaru ???? personal feelings are forbidden on mission :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Excuse me ... what did you do after Hidan and Kakuzu murder your beloved Asuma sensei ???

-When boruto talk with orochimaru i'm instantly got reminded with when Naruto talk no jutsu Zabuza ... :lmao:  i mean maybe it's just me.

Oro : they are all mitsuki they are all my experiment

Boruto : isn't he your child!!?!?

-The mysterious man Orochimaru is talking to , i bet is  Toneri .... could be wrong.

This garbage filler is really doesn't make any sense to me , how easy boruto find the room containing all the answer .... Remember during the shippuden when team 7 enter oro's hideout to find sasuke?? , takes a long time to find him because the place was a f-ing maze. Salad meet with karin again well i expect a little bit of drama but no ... it's just like they meet on the street , say hi , and then goodbye :lmao: . This whole thing looks like sasuke retrieval arc , but they added a lot of twist into it to make it looks like a fresh new idea :lmao:.  And oh lastly the video got like 400 likes and 30 dislikes .... , borutos dad make a decision alone and everyone just go with it , i was like "what the F??" then what's the point of the meeting and the council? just disband those old geezer , nobody disagree with him. Remember tsunade always have conflict with those elder , tsunade wants naruto out on mission because she thinks having naruto on constant move will make it hard for the akatsuki to locate and capture him while the elder wants naruto to be lock in the village ? this is where politics in the anime usually kicks in .... but look at this farce meeting  :lmao:  :lmao: nobody disagree with him , prove of how incompetent the write is and it's kind of sad that the people in the comment section looks like this is a masterpiece , everyone just praise boruto is the best.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2543 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:24 PM

I agree. I’ve always found that “just get in the damn robot” reaction to be a particularly vapid thought terminating cliché.

It’s places completely unrealistic expectations on a child, it fails to accept the nature of depression, it’s emotionally dishonest, and it completely misunderstands the intentions and underlying sentiment of the original show.

I think the phenomenon you are talking about could be thought of like "projecting onto the ink blots". Its sad when the expectations of the fans starts to effect a story too much. I think writers kind of need to have a sense of artistic integrity. Otherwise their work just devolves into wish-fulfillment, bad fanfiction,or meaningless commercial products.

Oh, I know what you mean. There's a lot of people out there who don't think about the story too heavily, they just want to be entertained. It's those folks who will raise hell if the series doesn't go the way they want it to, saying it "became a trainwreck" while never bothering to ask what the show is trying to say. Naruto's ending and Boruto are reliant on the audience being those kind of viewers, and is running into problems because of how they run counter to the rest of the story.

It's like the ending of How I met your Mother was originally filmed early on, where Ted would get together with Robin, The show was only expected to last a few years, but ended up lasting a decade. In that time, it showed audiences just how Ted and Robin didn't work over and over so the ending falls apart big time as a result.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#2544 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:53 PM

I'm beyond pissed off with Toonami. So I found the updated schedule for the 29th. They had the nerve to not only move Shippuden's time slot right after My Hero Academia around 10 pm but the trash is coming right after it. And they moved Dragon Ball Super to a later slot, around 11pm while Dragon Ball Kai starts it off at 9pm. They are purposely want Boruto to succeed in ratings.

Why? This is not a surprise, and yes they want Boruto to succeed they paid for the licence. I can think of at least two reasons why they're doing this: the old success of Naruto, and the cost of the licencing for both Naruto and Boruto. 

The licencing out to other countries if you recall according to Namenash is why Naruto, and Boruto were TV Tokyo highest & third highest earners for the third quarterly report. This is why. They sold both of those to countries on hype that the biggest international anime has a sequel.

Naruto was once Toonami highest earner, as well as its face/flagship for years, and when it started getting bad it help lead to the end of the original toonami because there was nothing else holding it up.

So, at the start sure they going to put those two anime after their biggest two anime in hopes that they will take off again, and make them money like it used to. If it does, its there to stay. If it doesn't, back to the end of the schedule, and they demand a lower price for the licencing because they not paying that much for crap again when they have to renew the licence.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 September 2018 - 09:00 PM.

#2545 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 10:51 PM

Does Naruto care about anyone?

Naruto DID....................................................... Does Nardo?? :lmao:  :banana:  :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2546 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:58 AM

Konohamaru insist on going as well because it's his student that has gone missing, he is angry, and ask Boruto's Dad why did he keep quiet about mitsuki, he said "orochimaru is a villain that bring disaster to the village and even killed granpa so why did you put mitsuki in my team?" Boruto's dad said that "if you know about it will it change anything? And besides even if hes the child of your sword enemies doesn't make it reasonable to hate him right?" Shikamaru said he can't allow him to go because he said "Personal feelings are forbidden on mission." 

Yyubie, grammar, editing, and proof reading are not your enemy use them, and if somehow they are be like Naruto for once and forgive them instantly.

Wait. He didn't even inform Konohamaru of this. The guy that is the closest thing he has to a student? The guy he trust to train his son, and his old teammates' daughter? The guy that looks up to, and idolizes him? The guy that is the closest person to being the next hokage besides maybe Salad? The guy that he was next to at the funeral of said grandfather who was crying his eyes out for the lost of his beloved grandfather? One of the first people he connected to in the manga? And he doesn't even inform him of this to see if he is OK with it?

kitten him. kitten him. Just kitten him. This is by far the worse thing Naruto has ever done. He has completely ignored the feeling of someone that should in theory be very close to him. Just so he can put his hypocritical sophist beliefs into action.

My thoughts about episode 73.

You’d think yamato would hate being indefinitely assigned to watch orochimaru of all people. This is how Naruto treats his past sensei?  

During the meeting I felt bad for the village elders having to put up with an idiot in the position of hokage.

Kakashi basically has to step in and tell everyone they are wasting their time blaming Naruto and they should just focus on cleaning up the mess he has made. They all basically have to work around him.

We get to the konohamaru meltdown I thought should have happened last episode. Naruto says nothing would have been different if he had told konohamaru about mitsuki's origins from the beginning. But if that’s true then.. why didn’t he?... umm... err.... hmm. The obvious conclusion is that Naruto doesn’t even trust his childhood friend and jonin konohamaru to do the right thing on his own.. so he tries to manipulate him… Shikamaru says personal feelings are forbidden on missions.. umm he does know that Naruto did exactly that.. like all those times with sasuke.. or that time with obito..  or kitten like every single opponent he faced.. Moreover the very reason this problem started was that Naruto made a decision based on nothing but his personal feelings..  

The lab scenes confirm again that orochimaru is STILL doing kittened up human experiments with naruto’s support. Suigetsu asks that boruto refer to orochimaru as sama. Umm what happened to make Suigetsu give up on his dreams of collecting the seven swords and decide to become such a subservient lackey to the guy who imprisoned and experimented on him as a kid? Orochimaru saying that there is no reason to worry since mitsuki will literally self-destruct if anything goes wrong made me laugh at how messed up it is.

When boruto and sadara are left staring, horrified, at the cloning tanks I thought.. you know the writers could actually take this in a really interesting direction. With this new generation of kids realizing how kittened up and evil the old generation and village have become and deciding to do something about it. ..I doubt that will actually happen though.   

So many lines that I could comment on:

That's pretty much how Naruto treats everyone now a days that are not Sasuke or Hinata.

During the meeting I felt bad for the village elders having to put up with an idiot in the position of hokage. Kakashi basically has to step in and tell everyone they are wasting their time blaming Naruto and they should just focus on cleaning up the mess he has made. They all basically have to work around him.

It says something that a character people have seen spend nearly twenty years working towards something be this incompetent at it. It also says something when trying to defend these action they just go, "don't bother he is too stupid to learn."

The lab scenes confirm again that orochimaru is STILL doing kittened up human experiments with naruto’s support. Suigetsu asks that boruto refer to orochimaru as sama. Umm what happened to make Suigetsu give up on his dreams of collecting the seven swords and decide to become such a subservient lackey to the guy who imprisoned and experimented on him as a kid? Orochimaru saying that there is no reason to worry since mitsuki will literally self-destruct if anything goes wrong made me laugh at how messed up it is.

Of course, remember there were only two people that got what they wanted by the ending: Orochimaru-who is basically immortal and could do any experiment he wants-, and Hinata- who got Naruto-. Everything else had to be sacrifice for their happiness. So Suigetsu dream of reviving the seven swordsmen thrown out without a single glance. Now, he is Orochimaru's main assistant.

Have you seen my summaries of the manga, or know Bolt's goal in life? During the Ao arc Konohamaru praised a red shirt to his team for sacrificing his life for the mission. Bolt's dream is to be Salad's greatest wetworks guy in the underworld, and since she is unlikely to actually get any real development her goals as hokage are going to just keep doing what Naruto is doing.

Overall, the funny thing is this wasn't even a problem before this arc. As far as I could tell Cups being Orochimaru's son was common knowledge or at least an open secret since he just casually tells them this in both his teammates in the movie and the manga. So, their attempt at explaining this is has caused a bigger mess.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 September 2018 - 04:12 AM.

#2547 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:38 AM

It seems like such a stupid decision to make him a bad Hokage. At this rate, when he dies, no one is going to even understand why they should care. If they try to show Boruto feeling bad about his father's death it's not going to be convincing because his father was a useless sack of crap.

#2548 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:23 AM

Wait. He didn't even inform Konohamaru of this. The guy that is the closest thing he has to a student? The guy he trust to train his son, and his old teammates' daughter? The guy that looks up to, and idolizes him? The guy that is the closest person to being the next hokage besides maybe Salad? The guy that he was next to at the funeral of said grandfather who was crying his eyes out for the lost of his beloved grandfather? One of the first people he connected to in the manga? And he doesn't even inform him of this to see if he is OK with it?

kitten him. kitten him. Just kitten him. This is by far the worse thing Naruto has ever done. He has completely ignored the feeling of someone that should in theory be very close to him. Just so he can put his hypocritical sophist beliefs into action.

It's even worse then that. He didn't just ignore konohamaru's feelings. Naruto could have assigned Mitsuki to any team leader. If he just didn't care about konohamaru's feelings then he could have easily assigned the kid to a different jonin to make things less complicated. It's unlikely that mitsuki ended up being assigned to konohamaru just by chance. In any case naruto would have per-approved it. It seems like naruto deliberately assigned mitsuki to his team in some weird attempt at paving over the past through deception. He didn't just ignore konohamaru's feelings but actively tried to manipulate them without his knowledge by having him form a bond with mitsuki under false pretenses.

Maybe Naruto did it to make his choice to continue enabling orochimaru's monstrous research seem less messed up to the rest of the village?

It says something that a character people have seen spend nearly twenty years working towards something be this incompetent at it. It also says something when trying to defend these action they just go, "don't bother he is too stupid to learn."

It's bizarre.. it really does seem that Naruto only makes things worse for those around him in the village leadership. I'm trying to understand why the writers write naruto this way? 

Have you seen my summaries of the manga, or know Bolt's goal in life? During the Ao arc Konohamaru praised a red shirt to his team for sacrificing his life for the mission. Bolt's dream is to be Salad's greatest wetworks guy in the underworld, and since she is unlikely to actually get any real development her goals as hokage are going to just keep doing what Naruto is doing.

I'll have to check out your summaries, thanks! I have been out of the loop with the manga for a while.

#2549 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:27 AM

It seems like such a stupid decision to make him a bad Hokage. At this rate, when he dies, no one is going to even understand why they should care. If they try to show Boruto feeling bad about his father's death it's not going to be convincing because his father was a useless sack of crap.

Even worse, Boruto's going to be defending the ninja system. Boruto is going to be the one saying all this crap is okay, because the creative staff absolutely refuse to recognize just how messed up the values of their story is.

iSP2FNe.png

#2550 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:39 AM

I don't know if I should just sigh or hulk out.

I think everyone pretty much said what I want to here. I think what pisses me off more than anything else (if that's possible) is that they seemed to make Naruto an incompetent Hokage on purpose just to give Boruto something to fight for. If that is indeed the intention, than they just made me regret reading Naruto even more. If you make a story about a character aspiring to become a leader, and force him to make horrendous mistakes once he does, you've just destroyed your story. We wanted Naruto to become Hokage so he could be a better leader than all the others before him. Instead, he's one of the worst. We wanted Lincoln, instead they gave us Harding.

Apparently, Orochimaru is allowed to to continue his experiments to prepare for all out war with the Ootsuki. Problems:

1) Why can't Tsunade or Sakura (or even Kabuto) do this research in a more ethical way? Surely they're qualified. Just look at Orochimaru's notes and they have a baseline to start off on.

2) Just how many of these Ootsuki kitten are out there? Team 7 defeated Kaguya, Naruto defeated Toneri practically by himself, and he and Saskue killed those other three. That's three victories in a row, I don't think you have THAT much to worry about. And...

3) Even if there are more, do you REALLY need a clone army? Naruto in some fashion has defeated every one of them. I think you're good!
4) And isn't Kawakii supposed to be the main focus now? Are we just going to recycle what is an interesting concept with terrible execution?

5) Also, they seem to be setting up Boruto to have ANOTHER conflict his father. Is this his entire pathos? Boruto gets pissed at Dad, they make up, and the cycle repeats? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

Newsflash, SP: Even great leaders have to overcome tremendous challenges. In fact, that's often what made them great in the first place. If there was ONE THING you could've gotten right with this Next Gen, it could have been Naruto as a Hokage. And you botched it. 

I am very tempted to buy a ticket in Japan and see how many of the staffers of SP I can spit on before I"m thrown out and banned from the country. 

Or maybe just a flaming bag of poo. Either one will do.

#2551 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:16 PM

Looking at Orochimaru's lab , the building looks good (no longer a cave) and all those expensive equipment. There is a strong possibilities that borutos dad help funding his research ...

#2552 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:03 PM

The thing is he is now even worse then he is in the manga. My problem with him taking in Nail is mainly he is not informing it to the village council, but instead to the other kage. Even then their was some logic behind it.

Here the only person he that knew was his loyal yes man Shikamaru, and he is doing it for his hypocritical sophist beliefs. 

It's even worse then that. He didn't just ignore konohamaru's feelings. Naruto could have assigned Mitsuki to any team leader. If he just didn't care about konohamaru's feelings then he could have easily assigned the kid to a different jonin to make things less complicated. It's unlikely that mitsuki ended up being assigned to konohamaru just by chance. In any case naruto would have per-approved it. It seems like naruto deliberately assigned mitsuki to his team in some weird attempt at paving over the past through deception. He didn't just ignore konohamaru's feelings but actively tried to manipulate them without his knowledge by having him form a bond with mitsuki under false pretenses.

Maybe Naruto did it to make his choice to continue enabling orochimaru's monstrous research seem less messed up to the rest of the village?

It's bizarre.. it really does seem that Naruto only makes things worse for those around him in the village leadership. I'm trying to understand why the writers write naruto this way? 

I'll have to check out your summaries, thanks! I have been out of the loop with the manga for a while.

If he had put him on anyother team he wouldn't have gotten as much points for his philosophy as he did on the current team. His son, and Sasuke's daughter on the same team as Orochimaru's son as well as Konohamaru having to teach the son of the traitor that killed his grandfather. I wonder how many times he gotten an ideological stiffy from just thinking the team that perfectly shows his insane forgiveness beliefs. The thing is before this are again I had just assumed he was informed, and agreed to it following his big brother role model mentor's insane philosophy. 

They are trying to cover up a perceived problem -which was already solved- but instead have created ten more. At this point in time since they have gotten past the chunin exam Naruto is suppose to be Mr. Perfect now since he is no longer neglecting his family; ie no longer neglecting Hinata. Instead they pull this which just add more to the case Sasuke/Nail are right.

Even worse, Boruto's going to be defending the ninja system. Boruto is going to be the one saying all this crap is okay, because the creative staff absolutely refuse to recognize just how messed up the values of their story is.

The problem is Nail goal from the first chapter is to end the ninja way of life. Which means Bolt's goal is to preserve it. Can't really focus on changing something when you mainly focus on trying to keep it alive.

The people that wanted to change the system because it negatively effect their lives was last generation. Where Sasuke wanted revolution, and Naruto in theory wanted internal reform. But none of that mattered to the writers at the end because all they cared about Hinata getting her man that she is entitled to.

I don't know if I should just sigh or hulk out.

I think everyone pretty much said what I want to here. I think what pisses me off more than anything else (if that's possible) is that they seemed to make Naruto an incompetent Hokage on purpose just to give Boruto something to fight for. If that is indeed the intention, than they just made me regret reading Naruto even more. If you make a story about a character aspiring to become a leader, and force him to make horrendous mistakes once he does, you've just destroyed your story. We wanted Naruto to become Hokage so he could be a better leader than all the others before him. Instead, he's one of the worst. We wanted Lincoln, instead they gave us Harding.

Apparently, Orochimaru is allowed to to continue his experiments to prepare for all out war with the Ootsuki. Problems:

1) Why can't Tsunade or Sakura (or even Kabuto) do this research in a more ethical way? Surely they're qualified. Just look at Orochimaru's notes and they have a baseline to start off on.

2) Just how many of these Ootsuki kitten are out there? Team 7 defeated Kaguya, Naruto defeated Toneri practically by himself, and he and Saskue killed those other three. That's three victories in a row, I don't think you have THAT much to worry about. And...

3) Even if there are more, do you REALLY need a clone army? Naruto in some fashion has defeated every one of them. I think you're good!
4) And isn't Kawakii supposed to be the main focus now? Are we just going to recycle what is an interesting concept with terrible execution?

5) Also, they seem to be setting up Boruto to have ANOTHER conflict his father. Is this his entire pathos? Boruto gets pissed at Dad, they make up, and the cycle repeats? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

Newsflash, SP: Even great leaders have to overcome tremendous challenges. In fact, that's often what made them great in the first place. If there was ONE THING you could've gotten right with this Next Gen, it could have been Naruto as a Hokage. And you botched it. 

I am very tempted to buy a ticket in Japan and see how many of the staffers of SP I can spit on before I"m thrown out and banned from the country. 

Or maybe just a flaming bag of poo. Either one will do.

Don't.

Naruto's incompetence at this point give more power to Nail's the way of the ninja must end then anything Bolt can say. Remember it really don't matter what Bolt does since he just going to be wetworks for Salad who will also likely do nothing. He was suppose to become better then all his predecessors, and truly solve the problem. But SP thought Hinata was more important then anything else.

1. Tsunade was thrown out so Kakashi could be hokage for Hinata's big moment, Sakura can't be anymore important then the bearer of Hinata's son future possible wife or else people may think she more important then their Goddess Queen Hinata, and Kabuto is a cripple that runs an orphanage.

2. They are from another dimension so how many they want, and remember Kara well be a threat greater then people that are stronger then what was essentially the closest thing to a god in Naruto.

3. Well they need to give Orochimaru something to do to justify why he is still in the story.

4. Hasn't appear yet in the anime, and because the manga is so slow they can't get to it without instantly over taking the manga for at least the next year.

5. Bolt has His conflict with his father, being Sasuke's apprentice, or repeating his dad's life without any of the conflict struggle or goals. If he not doing one of those he doing nothing. So back to the daddy issues every once in a while.

If Naruto achieved or accomplished anything other then marry Hinata they wouldn't have a story.

Looking at Orochimaru's lab , the building looks good (no longer a cave) and all those expensive equipment. There is a strong possibilities that borutos dad help funding his research ...

That's because he no longer has to hide. He can now build them as big as he wants them to be.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 September 2018 - 07:16 AM.

#2553 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:54 AM

Browse through anti naruhina web then i found this :

Chengxi Huang is living the dream: the skilled animator, who hails from China, is living and working in Tokyo, where he works on the Naruto franchise, of which he’s a self-proclaimed giant fan.

That’s why we’re sure the animator had nothing but good intentions when he posted a short clip to Twitter of lead characters Naruto and Hinata embracing to kick off the new year. Naruto fans were not having it, though, leading to enough complaints for Huang to remove the clip and post an apology.

The clip (which we’d give a PG-13 rating) shows Naruto and Hinata waking up after sleeping in late, according to the animator. The clip, to the chagrin of some fans, features Naruto touching Hinata’s breast, leading to comments calling the animation “gross” and “filthy.”

Huang’s apology stated that the animation was simply practice, and that he wanted to portray the everyday life of a married couple, but that he was deleting the video because it was causing trouble for his company and related parties.

Naruto fans: did you find the video offensive?

Copy Paste from here : http://www.otakuusam...ruto-animation/

Even all the comment there said nothing wrong with it and supporting the artist.

Warning! this short duration clip of NH

https://streamable.com/bgu87

I don't know if this has been posted or discuss here.

I apologize if this has been discuss here in the past.

But strangely i feel nothing when looking at that , i praise the god that mean i finally able to move on from this farce franchise (even though seeing SS stuff still painful :sick: )

#2554 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:59 PM

Chengxi Huang is living the dream: the skilled animator, who hails from China, is living and working in Tokyo, where he works on the Naruto franchise, of which he’s a self-proclaimed giant fan.

That’s why we’re sure the animator had nothing but good intentions when he posted a short clip to Twitter of lead characters Naruto and Hinata embracing to kick off the new year. Naruto fans were not having it, though, leading to enough complaints for Huang to remove the clip and post an apology.

The clip (which we’d give a PG-13 rating) shows Naruto and Hinata waking up after sleeping in late, according to the animator. The clip, to the chagrin of some fans, features Naruto touching Hinata’s breast, leading to comments calling the animation “gross” and “filthy.”

Huang’s apology stated that the animation was simply practice, and that he wanted to portray the everyday life of a married couple, but that he was deleting the video because it was causing trouble for his company and related parties.

Even all the comment there said nothing wrong with it and supporting the artist.

But strangely i feel nothing when looking at that , i praise the god that mean i finally able to move on from this farce franchise (even though seeing SS stuff still painful :sick: )

I don't like the way Naruto went and I don't like NH, but that was dumb imo. He shouldn't have had to apologize for it.

#2555 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 September 2018 - 02:22 PM

I watched it, it killed me on the inside. Now Pierrot(I'm assuming he works for them) has added another NH virgin to their arsenal.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 16 September 2018 - 02:23 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#2556 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 07:27 PM

I don't like the way Naruto went and I don't like NH, but that was dumb imo. He shouldn't have had to apologize for it.

Yeah, it's not offensive for the reason they say. It's offensive because it's supporting a garbage can that they like to call "Canon"

#2557 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 08:10 PM

We did have a topic about it from what I recall in general topics...didn't last long, don't remember what it was called. The problem was the he put it on a public space, twitter, where children may stumble upon it.

The guy was from China..now I'm thinking of all the thing people said became a side effect of their one child policy.

Yeah, it's not offensive for the reason they say. It's offensive because it's supporting a garbage can that they like to call "Canon"

The problem was that it was put on twitter (a public space) instead some other place children couldn't find. Naruto is a kids show no matter what we may think of it. It as inappropriate if an animator had bugs bunny, and daffy duck having a go, or Mickey and Minnie doing it then putting it on twitter.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 September 2018 - 08:11 PM.

#2558 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 08:41 PM

The problem was that it was put on twitter (a public space) instead some other place children couldn't find. Naruto is a kids show no matter what we may think of it. It as inappropriate if an animator had bugs bunny, and daffy duck having a go, or Mickey and Minnie doing it then putting it on twitter.

I do agree it is inappropriate, but to be honest, If I had kids, I would rather have them see that than see Sakura having a child with someone who tried to kill her. Naruto sends too many kittened up messages for kids to watch, at all, pretty much.

Edited by DrK, 16 September 2018 - 08:42 PM.

#2559 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:33 PM

Yup. Just like American parents, the Japanese have issues with exposing kids to sex, Gundam SEED's TV broadcast caught heat for implying Kira and Flay had sex (though they got away with animating a few frames confirming this for the DVD, because parents don't buy their kids the dvds. Kinda weird how Destiny's remaster got away with nippleshots when Cross Ange couldn't though), and parents finally got IBO investigated for inappropriate content not for any of the violence and morally questionable acts of it's leads but because the lead got his loli girlfriend pregnant. Violence is okay, fanservice is okay (to a degree) but actual sex is not.

Edited by RulesofNature, 20 September 2018 - 11:40 PM.

iSP2FNe.png

#2560 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 01:22 AM

Pg 13? Well I MAY take a look later. but in all honesty why should I care? the fans are idiots and hypocrites to want NaruHina as a "chaste couple when they CLEARLY have two kids, not to mention they wanted a married couple out of NH  but having them boinking is GROSS?" :wot:  I've had enough of this hypocrisy so I bid this garbage farewell for the millionth time :superior:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)