2117 replies to this topic

#81 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 02:15 AM

Nar episode 3 is coming and why Camus vs Milo.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#82 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:29 AM

Episode 3:

Deathmask and Aphrodite these gave me a good laugh. These two leaving the duty as Golden Saints there is not surprise after all they were evil until Hades Arc they became good. Yes, they became good but still as Golden Saints they need redemption. They need to surpass the humiliation from the pass because dying in at the Wailing Wall was not enough. Manigoldo and Alphafica still are the best as Cancer and Pisces.

Camus vs Milo was the best thing of this episode, another war of 1000 days as always when two Golden Saints are battling everything around them blows. We get to know something about Camus's past this was nostalgic seeing the classic flashback when a character were a child.

Shaka and Saga are in scene when these two are in action no even Toei can touch them. Saga as always badass and the series changes. When he appeared I thought was Ikki lol but it was Saga and it is time that he put some order. I wonder what would happen when Shaka appears?

In conclusion we got two more God Warriors and it seems they will give a good fight. By way Siegfried the most powerful God warrior in the past was mentioned and appeared in flashback remembered by his older brother.

#83 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:56 AM

Review time!  :love: This is my less than serious review, 'cause if you want to read srs things Liu's review is much more indicated than mine. I'll keep it random, I'll keep it 'YO'.  :wink:

So well, what to say, I definitely missed Dhoko and his sassiness but the episode was pretty good (even though sometimes the animation was a bit wonky). 

I can't stop disliking the girl, she really really irks me. What did she expect? That all Gold Saints were as boring and robot-like as Aiolia?!?  :argh: Shame on you whatever-is-your-name, shame on you. (But I do admit I cackled like a maniac when Aiolia friend zoned her without blinking. Marin watches you Aiolia, REMEMBER IT!)

DM (who flipped from face-tearing homicidal maniac to funny scruffy-looking hobo) was a riot and, honestly, he said some of the most sensible things in the history of this whole anime. Gold Saints, your teamwork sucks balls, like a lot, like as much as Team Dysfunctional 7's. Listen to the wise Italian drunkard fellows, you have to work on your interpersonal relations. 

Good 'ol Aphro, as always, was creepily looking every inch as Lady Oscar. I adorbs his crazy bum. But his fashion sense is somewhat questionable....

Shaka! SHAKA! You lazy....lazy.....person! Get up and shove some sense in your demented and deranged companions' heads! 

Milo, poor boo, should seriously reconsider being friends with Camus who should DEFINITELY rearrange his priorities once and for all. 

Saga rocks my world even tough he looks like he just swallowed a lemon. he definitely stole Grumpy Cat's job....and face.  :lmao:

On an awesomely unrelated note we finally saw Siegfried who apparently has an older brother who looks younger than him.

Fellow should get his fact straight though, it was aaaaaaall Sorrento's fault. No, actually it was Poseidon's....no, wait, it was Kanon's........OK DAMN, HE'S RIGHT IT WAS ALL A SAINT'S FAULT...in a roundabout way but, yeah, whatever.

Can't wait for the new episode.  :thumb: (Maybe, this time, there'll be some sassy Dhoko in it. Crossing my fingers, hope for the best.)

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#84 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:09 PM

LOL Always the same old dear and lazy Shaka. But I am sure his cosmo will burn more than ever at some point of the plot. The best is always reserved for the end :D

Excited for Saga's badass arrival.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#85 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:37 PM

Lady your review pretty good, mine I checked again and it has many errors I was to lazy fix it like Shaka lol,but like Rikudo said later Shaka will burn his cosmos and have some action.

Another point that Lady took is how bad Golden Saints'team work you kill me when mentioned T7 lol. Death Mask admitted himself that ws miracle being together in Wailing Wall.

Talking about Saga I found a preview for the episode four this will cause a war of 1000 days between fans of Shaka and Saga.
http://jorgegeminiss...opsis-ep-04-the

The image of the week:
http://lightbriel.tu...ge/118454720494

By way Lady and Rikudo have watched Saint Seiya Lost Canvas?

Edited by Liu bie, 09 May 2015 - 02:52 PM.

#86 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:54 PM

Aw thankies! ❤️
DM totally said the truth, their team work sucks majorly.
I'va seen the preview and ZOMG DM in love should be against the law. As for Shaka the lazy bum I hope he'll join the fray sooner rather than later, I totes wanna see him kicking asses and taking names!

Uncle Rico have you read nonciclopedia's page on the gold saints?

(I'd write more but I'm currently sunbathing like a lizard ona rock and I'm feeling über lazy. Cheers my darlings!)

Edited by Lady Lys, 09 May 2015 - 02:55 PM.

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#87 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 10:51 PM

Aw thankies! ❤️
I'va seen the preview and ZOMG DM in love should be against the law. As for Shaka the lazy bum I hope he'll join the fray sooner rather than later, I totes wanna see him kicking asses and taking names!
(I'd write more but I'm currently sunbathing like a lizard ona rock and I'm feeling über lazy. Cheers my darlings!)

I wonder what do you mean by non ciclopledia page on the Golden saints?

By way have you watched Saint Seiya Lost Canvas?

#88 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 11:29 PM

I wonder what do you mean by non ciclopledia page on the Golden saints?
By way have you watched Saint Seiya Lost Canvas?

It's the italian name for uncyclopedia kind of a demented parody of Wikipedia, you know, just to keep the standard of seriousness high. Nah, that was just me being random, as always .
I have read the manga but I haven't seen the anime, which I seem to remember it's only one season, is it worth it? 'Cause if you say it is I'll definitely look it up!

#89 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 12:33 AM

Girl,but girl what are you waiting for? Even it is just one season is worthy compare to Omega,Lost Canvas is way better. Today I heard that this is not cancel but is in the waiting probably in the future we have more.

If you watch it commented here please. You know when SOG ended I will ready Lost Canvas and Saintia Soto.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=PEZAR9_JDr8

Edited by Liu bie, 10 May 2015 - 12:39 AM.

#90 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 08:56 AM

Aw thankies! ❤️

of course... le schede di Aiolia, Dohko, DM, Shaka e Milo sono un'opera d'arte :lmao:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#91 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 06:57 PM

of course... le schede di Aiolia, Dohko, DM, Shaka e Milo sono un'opera d'arte :lmao:

Hey Rikudo, have you watched Saint Seiya Lost Canvas?

If not you can watch it.

#92 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:41 AM

A god warrior could be a woman.
http://i.imgbox.com/GzS9gtb3.jpg

#93 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 12:03 PM

Hey Rikudo, have you watched Saint Seiya Lost Canvas?

If not you can watch it.

Nope. But I read the manga version.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#94 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 01:52 PM

I wonder what I am waiting for to read Lost Canvas or Saintia Sho? Both of them seems pretty good.

#95 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 01:55 PM

Lost canvas has a very good art style....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#96 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 02:06 PM

I know and Saintia Sho it has pretty good art too. You know I am convinced, I said never to read Saint Seiya manga because I would get confuse if I do, so time to read these at least the two.

#97 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 12 May 2015 - 08:06 PM

True base:

http://perladellanot...or-bronze-saint

#98 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 04:28 PM

Saga the man of the week and with style:

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=cw3MEp0Y6zU

#99 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:34 PM

lol, it looks like I'm the only one who ships AoliaxLyfia! I also love AoliaxMarin, but I just don't see any problem in ship Aiolia with someone else in this Spin-off ( and we all now that neither of these pairing will be canon anyway bcuz.. well, Its SS :/ )

Also, I really like Lyfia, she is so weak and powerless compared to everyone else, but she is still trying to fight in his own way for what she believes. Although she probably is possessed by something evil ... she is  someone I really like as a character. Hope she gets a good end. 

Sig by karudoll

#100 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:10 PM

lol, it looks like I'm the only one who ships AoliaxLyfia! I also love AoliaxMarin, but I just don't see any problem in ship Aiolia with someone else in this Spin-off ( and we all now that neither of these pairing will be canon anyway bcuz.. well, Its SS :/ )

Also, I really like Lyfia, she is so weak and powerless compared to everyone else, but she is still trying to fight in his own way for what she believes. Although she probably is possessed by something evil ... she is  someone I really like as a character. Hope she gets a good end.

Welcome to Soul of Gold. I see you like Aolia and Lyfia careful with Marin lol. So you like Saint Seiya?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)