5 replies to this topic

#1 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:47 AM

I'm sure ppl are slowly getting over the fact that this Naruto ending actually happened and I don't want to drudge up anything, but I wanted to express my views on Naruto the manga as a whole before it is too late. 

For me, even when you put NS fail aside, I think Naruto has been ruined. The ending was absolutely atrocious…crack pairings, characters being OOC, using the final chapter to set up part 3, Naruto looking and sounding miserable, essentially nothing actually changing in the ninja world, Naruto a orphan child neglecting his son….all this (on top of no NS) has ruined Naruto for me. 

Seriously, the last chapter doesn't show any of the friendship or bonds between the K11, Naruto hasn't made a brand new system…list just the same old, same old, things will repeat, he hasn't ended the cycle and its lame. 

And it sucks...

Naruto meant everything to me, it was an inspirational anime that would help motivate me. I started it when I first entered Highschool and I could relate to him. Not to mention its a good shonen anime/manga to follow, an icon. Not something too long like One Piece, sorry I'm getting off track, anyway I liked Naruto as a character, he really was this gen's Goku (bold statement I know), but not anymore, he no role model of mine. I just feel robbed. 

You know I wanted to learn the piano so I could play Blue Bird, my fav Naruto opening, but not anymore, all that has been ruined. I'm going to remove all the Naruto openings from my iPod and I'm going to stop watching the anime. I could care less about Sauske I wanted Naruto to get the girl…I wanted Naruto to succeed. 

Sucks cause I had the Naruto's necklace, a dvd set, and Sasuke's sword and I wanted to keep supporting, I was planning on buying the manga, dvds, and the video games but I can't support Naruto anymore. 

Anyway I know I got off topic and I was all over the place, but Naruto has been ruined for me. 

#2 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:14 AM

Yeah...i know that feeling too...i have been thinking of it over and over again..it has zero sense at all...but, im calm now..not 100% though....

Edited by melovechoco, 11 November 2014 - 04:14 AM.

2ivn2tv.jpg

#3 DemonicFoxNinja

DemonicFoxNinja

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, and video games.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:49 AM

I have calmed down since the final chapter was released but Naruto has been completely ruined for me.  In my opinion I thought the story was going in the right direction, where sakura realized that sasuke was nothing more than a crush and that Naruto was the one she was meant to be with.  But no kishi decided that all that development between the two of them, the similarities between them and naruto's parents would just be thrown away.  For me it doesn't seem worth it to watch the series knowing the outcome, and most definitely not going to watch the part 3 for the next generation and the movie.  It just feels like a part of me died when that final chapter was released.  The result was this great story + worst ending ever = ruined a possible great shounen for most of us.

#4 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:27 PM

Yeah...i know that feeling too...i have been thinking of it over and over again..it has zero sense at all...but, im calm now..not 100% though....

Your sig describes Kishi.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:22 PM

I have calmed down since the final chapter was released but Naruto has been completely ruined for me.  In my opinion I thought the story was going in the right direction, where sakura realized that sasuke was nothing more than a crush and that Naruto was the one she was meant to be with.  But no kishi decided that all that development between the two of them, the similarities between them and naruto's parents would just be thrown away.  For me it doesn't seem worth it to watch the series knowing the outcome, and most definitely not going to watch the part 3 for the next generation and the movie.  It just feels like a part of me died when that final chapter was released.  The result was this great story + worst ending ever = ruined a possible great shounen for most of us.

This really summarizes everything I am feeling, u nailed it good sir

#6 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:43 AM

I know the feeling. Personally I've thought the quality of the story has been in decline for a long time, but I never though it would get this bad. I thought if nothing else Kishimoto's economic self interest would kick in and he'd try to please everyone with an open ending. But nope he decided to consolidate his base to the NH/SS supporters and hoped  that they would be rabid enough to make up the difference. And here we are holding the bag.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users