Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:37 AM

Blog Entry #1 03/30/10

Not much going on today, just hanging around my usual favorite sites and trying to think of new ideas for some of my stories. I'm in the process of writing chapter 3 of Late Goodbye: The Bonds We Share and I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out. I'm very surprised by the positive reviews I've gotten for the story and that is willing me to continue. Although the big question I have to ask myself is, should I add a lemon in chapter 3 since some of my fans have been asking me to. Should I oblige them?

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 30 November 2011 - 11:24 PM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#2 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:58 AM

Blog Entry #2

What the heck's been up with FanFiction.net? I haven't been able to see any of my story status for some reason. I don't get what's going on? I hope they fix the problem soon.

"They don't want none"

#3 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ Mar 31 2010, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blog Entry #1 03/30/10

Not much going on today, just hanging around my usual favorite sites and trying to think of new ideas for some of my stories. I'm in the process of writing chapter 3 of Late Goodbye: The Bonds We Share and I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out. I'm very surprised by the positive reviews I've gotten for the story and that is willing me to continue. Although the big question I have to ask myself is, should I add a lemon in chapter 3 since some of my fans have been asking me to. Should I oblige them?

Do what you want to do... thats all I can say about your lemon.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#4 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:20 PM

Well, I'd advise u to do whatever you want. Inspiration, imagination as well as new ideas derive from your heart and mind; not your readers'!! I like writing fanfic (not based on NS) and I'm thinking of creating my own Anime Fanfic, with imaginational characters, etc. but I always follow my heart smile.gif Nice i-blog, keep updating!! I like it very much!! biggrin.gif

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 11:17 PM

Blog Entry #3 04/10/10

I was browsing FanFicition.net today and I found the strangest thing, it was a story I was reading and I'm not going to mention the story, but after the author said it was supposed to be his first lemon, the way it was wrote out was familiar, after reading it some more I found out the person had stolen some of my writing to use in his lemon, I'm not to happy about it. I don't like it when people use what I worked hard on writing and say it's their own. It's plagiarism at it's finest, I'm definitely going to have a few words with this author.

"They don't want none"

#6 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:42 PM

Well, that's simply annoying! I understand u... You'd better do sth about it !

#7 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:33 AM

Thanks for the response Sakura, that means a lot. biggrin.gif

Blog Entry #4 04/30/10

I don't know what's wrong with me, I've all but lost interest in continuing my stories. I don't know what's come over me, but it's been a month since I last updated my stories. Have I lost faith in NaruSaku that much or am I in need of some advice to help get me back on track? Please if anyone can help me, help me get back my writing spirit and the faith I once had in NaruSaku! sad.gif

Edited by FullMetalMac, 30 April 2010 - 07:43 AM.

"They don't want none"

#8 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ Apr 30 2010, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for the response Sakura, that means a lot. biggrin.gif

Blog Entry #4 04/30/10

I don't know what's wrong with me, I've all but lost interest in continuing my stories. I don't know what's come over me, but it's been a month since I last updated my stories. Have I lost faith in NaruSaku that much or am I in need of some advice to help get me back on track? Please if anyone can help me, help me get back my writing spirit and the faith I once had in NaruSaku! sad.gif

Think of the feelings you had when u used to write ur stories. Well, i think most of them are rated as MA, so I've read only the introduction of them, not the lemon-zone parts. Anyway, think of the beauty of NS love... Think of the magic of being in love. Think of the NS love moments u've seen/written/read/heard about and the feelings you had while u've been writing... Recall them, calm down, let those feelings get inside ur heart... Don't let them go away!! Grab a pen and start writing!!! smile.gif I HOPE THOSE HELPED YA!!

#9 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:30 AM

Blog #5 05/09/10

I've finally gotten back my will to write and I couldn't be anymore happy, but that's not what I wanted to talk about. For some reason this has been nagging at me for the last few weeks and I think it's about time I get it out into the open.

I haven't always been a fan of NaruSaku like I've said. Beforehand I could never stand the site of Naruto and Sakura being together in the same picture. In fact Sakura use to be one of my most hated characters in Naruto. I always thought of her as the whinny b**** character in the Naruto series. I never thought she deserved anything. I thought the best thing for her would be a fast and swift death at the hands of Sasuke or even Naruto. Hell, I use to ship SasuSaku and NaruHina before NaruSaku, in fact I thought of NaruSaku as nothing more than a crack pairing.

I always though SS and NH would work since Sakura was a spoiled brat would deserved the man she loved the most and Naruto on the other hand I always thought he deserved a girl that would treat him right and Hinata seemed like that type of girl to me. Hell when I joined DeviantART, I was going to start out writing SS and NH fictions, but eventually I found out I was wrong about those two pairings.

It all started when I read a fan fiction called A Soul's Salvation from LadyKogawolf, at first I only thought of it as a cute crack pairing story, but then I started to realize that there were a lot of truths within that story and afterwords one of my friends who is also a NaruSaku fan wanted me to read a NaruSaku manifesto and I did. I was shocked by how much detail when into the manifesto. That's when my views began to chance. The whinny b**** characters that I use to think Sakura as started to change and I saw that she wasn't an evil character as my other friends had said and eventually I fully turned into a NaruSaku fan thanks in part to reading Catsi563's In Your Arms that I finally realized it was a great pairing and they deserve each other.

I just wish I would have realized that sooner, but now I'm definitely a fan of NaruSaku and Sakura herself is in my top 5 favorite Naruto characters. Talk about a turn around no? biggrin.gif

Edited by FullMetalMac, 10 May 2010 - 01:32 AM.

"They don't want none"

#10 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:55 AM

Blog Entry #6 05/10/10

Rest In Peace Old Friend

Today was one of the saddest days at least for me because after seventeen years of faithful service, my Super Nintendo finally gave out... it no longer works, I've tried everything to get it to work again, but it won't turn on anymore. sad.gif

I've had a great time with my Super Nintendo and I'll never forget all those great times I've had playing the system. It proved to me that an old system can still kick ass and take names despite it's age. It was one of the greatest systems I owned, one of my first to be exact. I had a lot of great memories with my Super Nintendo growing up and I doubt I'll throw away the system. It holds a lot of sentimental value too me and I'm not about to give it up just because my parents say so.

Seventeen years, that's how long my Super Nintendo lasted me. That's quite a long time for a system to last and I took care of and made sure nothing happened to it, but then again all good things must come to an end. I respect my SNES for hanging in there for as long as it did and it was a real trooper! It's much more than I can say for a certain cursed Xbox 360...

Still I'm not going to let this get me down since I still have all my other older systems intact and they work just fine, but I can't help but think is my NES and Genesis on it's way out too? I hope not, it would be even more of a shock to me if they did. sad.gif

"They don't want none"

#11 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ May 11 2010, 01:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blog Entry #6 05/10/10

Rest In Peace Old Friend

Today was one of the saddest days at least for me because after seventeen years of faithful service, my Super Nintendo finally gave out... it no longer works, I've tried everything to get it to work again, but it won't turn on anymore. sad.gif

I've had a great time with my Super Nintendo and I'll never forget all those great times I've had playing the system. It proved to me that an old system can still kick ass and take names despite it's age. It was one of the greatest systems I owned, one of my first to be exact. I had a lot of great memories with my Super Nintendo growing up and I doubt I'll throw away the system. It holds a lot of sentimental value too me and I'm not about to give it up just because my parents say so.

Seventeen years, that's how long my Super Nintendo lasted me. That's quite a long time for a system to last and I took care of and made sure nothing happened to it, but then again all good things must come to an end. I respect my SNES for hanging in there for as long as it did and it was a real trooper! It's much more than I can say for a certain cursed Xbox 360...

Still I'm not going to let this get me down since I still have all my other older systems intact and they work just fine, but I can't help but think is my NES and Genesis on it's way out too? I hope not, it would be even more of a shock to me if they did. sad.gif

Aw, that sucks, man. I'm lucky none of my systems have worn out. I will hate the day they do sad.gif

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#12 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ May 12 2010, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aw, that sucks, man. I'm lucky none of my systems have worn out. I will hate the day they do sad.gif

I know it sucked, I've had a lot of good times with my SNES, but I'll have to move on from it. sad.gif

Edited by FullMetalMac, 12 May 2010 - 10:23 PM.

"They don't want none"

#13 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:48 PM

Super Nintendo? I don't even know that XP XD But that really SUCKS. My DS and Game Boy Advance SP (In blue, my fave color whatthekitten.gif) are just fine... Too bad for ur console sad.gif

#14 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ May 14 2010, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Super Nintendo? I don't even know that XP XD But that really SUCKS. My DS and Game Boy Advance SP (In blue, my fave color whatthekitten.gif) are just fine... Too bad for ur console sad.gif

Don't worry about it, in fact my friend is actually repairing it for me as I speak.

"They don't want none"

#15 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:54 PM

Good Ol' SNES. Still remember when I spend hours in front of it playing Mario World or Disney's Aladin or Rockman X good times...

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#16 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ May 15 2010, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good Ol' SNES. Still remember when I spend hours in front of it playing Mario World or Disney's Aladin or Rockman X good times...

Oh hell yeah, who couldn't forget Super Mario World. It was my first game and one of the games I hold in high regard.

"They don't want none"

#17 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:15 AM

The first game I'd ever played was Sonic and Knuckles. Ah... good times.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#18 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ May 15 2010, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The first game I'd ever played was Sonic and Knuckles. Ah... good times.

That wasn't one of my first games, but it's definitely up there as some of my all time favorite games.

"They don't want none"

#19 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:17 AM

Blog Entry #7 05/20/10

Today I was over at a friend's house playing some video games since my Super Nintendo is still out of commission and all, we decided to go retro and we bought Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles In Time Re-shelled. We thought we were getting the amazing arcade version and both of us were fans of the Super Nintendo version, but we know this wasn't the SNES version, so we kept our hopes high. Unfortunately for us, Ubisoft screwed over a classic arcade game. I mean I can handle the updated graphics and all, but dam they're so blurry in parts we found ourselves having to adjust the volume to see. I didn't care much for the new voice acting, but what was Ubisoft trying to prove by making the turtles look like their 2003 counterparts? Couldn't they have just released the arcade version on XBLA and not some half ass remake with blurry graphics and a generic soundtrack? As far as I care, Ubisoft fails when it comes to re-releasing an old classic. I'll stick to the arcade and SNES version for now.

"They don't want none"

#20 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:27 AM

Blog Entry #8 5/31/10

Oh boy, what a Memorial Day for me. Had to wake up earlier this morning since I wanted to go to my local cemetery and pay my respects to the veterans who gave their lives. There was a rather large crowd there this morning and boy was it hot! I think I got a sunburn from being out there for so long, but I don't care as the ceremony was great, I had a good time and later I decided to have a barbecue with my family and I mostly cooked since my mother was in the kitchen fixing everything, had a lot of food and boy am I stuffed!

Let us also not forget what Memorial Day is truly about and take a moment to honor those fallen...

This song is dedicated in their honor:

Edited by FullMetalMac, 01 June 2010 - 02:00 AM.

"They don't want none"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users